Trump Claims He is the Chosen One

Author: ebuc

Total: 93
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@Alec
The  '2nd coming of Donald Trump'  has Mellania shaking in her shoes with excitement,

Ivanka is wildly excited.

His sons have seen this coming for along time now.

Stranger women in Trumps vicinity have taken to walking crossed legged and holding their purses in front of their private areas.

The church is expecting rise in USA male evangelist who are getting hot with anticipation of  Trumps 2nd coming.

Glory to the chosen one and all he treads on.  Hallelujah! The King Is Here!  All  men on Earth shall rule supreme.

Kelly Conway expected to stay hot through cooler fall season.

All of Trumps male followers see getting a piece on Earth as Trumps temp is rising again.

The white nationalist supremacist have double their efforts to turn plowshares into assault rifles fro holiday season.

TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
Though I'm not from NYC I am from NY, there's a certain sarcastic sense of humor so many don't get or understand.  If people could remove themselves and examine things more objectively they'd see these things for what they really are, not serious.
Christen
Debates: 5
Christen
Trump Claims He is the Chosen One
Citations for this or it didn't happen.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Christen
Citations for this or it didn't happen
Didnt happen?  Get real dude and get off your immorality drugs as your playing mind games with this truth is unbecoming of any human with moral integrity.

Trump has told more lies than any other president, of for that matter any other politician EVER!

The "Chosen One" now wants to promote his golf resort for the next G7 meeting
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.

Glory to the chosen one and all he treads on.  Hallelujah! The King Is Here!  All  men on Earth shall rule supreme and get a piece on Earth.

The white nationalist supremacist have doubled their efforts to turn plowshares into assault rifles fro holiday season.

..."This is not the death cult you expected. While Donald Trump may regularly count on the support of people who believe that supporting Israel means making sure that every Jewish citizen of that state is handy to be either converted or slaughtered in the any-day-now End Times, this is another group of religious fanatics counting on Trump to fulfill their world (and atheist) -destroying dreams. Until recently, the contents of website
....The Epoch Times have been so out there, so beyond the pizzagate conspiracy theories of Gateway Pundit and the black helicopter lizard men of Infowars, that it’s been regarded as too odd to be considered part of the right-wing “mainstream.” No more. Under Trump, all bets are off. And a group that’s willing to top the online spending of Democratic candidates to express its support for Trump is definitely welcome in the fold … even if they do want him for his finger on the nuclear trigger.

.....It’s easy to understand why any group looking for an apocalypse might look to Trump as just the man for the job. But not every cult manages to spend more on Facebook than presidential campaigns. The leaders of the group that is counting on Trump to begin the “Last Havoc” have now spent more than $1.5 million to buy 11,000 pro-Trump spots on social media. In April alone, those ads netted 3 billion views, making this foreign-backed group one of the top video creators on the Internet and a major player in American politics.

....As NBC News reports, The Epoch Times may look like just another online conspiracy site belonging to another small cult of slavish Trump followers itchin’ for some good old-fashioned smiting from above. But this small New York-based nonprofit” is actually controlled by Falun Gong, a Chinese religious group aiming to both bring down Beijing and democracy while cheering for the end of all things. If on the surface they look like another fundamentalist site attacking science, reason, and “humanists,” it’s because they are.".....

Christen
Christen
-->
@ebuc
Didnt happen?  Get real dude
Or, you could get a citation like I asked. When and where did Trump claim that he was a chosen one? In a youtube video? On twitter? On facebook?

and get off your immorality drugs
I don't do drugs.

as your playing mind games with this truth is unbecoming of any human with moral integrity.
Yeah I sure am playing mind games with "this truth" that you WON'T CITE.

Trump has told more lies than any other president, of for that matter any other politician EVER!
Have you counted the number of lies that Trump told, one by one, and then compared it to the number of lies of the other presidents to confirm this, or are you just making this assumption?
Besides, I'm pretty sure every president has lied at some point in their lives. What matters is how bad the lie was and how it impacts the United States.

The "Chosen One" now wants to promote his golf resort for the next G7 meeting
Here, you've committed a logical fallacy called Begging The Claim. Saying that 'The "Chosen One" now wants to promote his golf resort for the next G7 meeting' assumes that he is the chosen one to begin with, or that he even claimed that he was the chosen one.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Christen
The "Chosen One" and his white nationalistic supremacist cult followers is expanding to chinese white crackers. White rascism is still white racism irrespective of nationality. 

...."As NBC News reports, The Epoch Times may look like just another online conspiracy site belonging to another small cult of slavish Trump followers itchin’ for some good old-fashioned smiting from above. But this “small New York-based nonprofit” is actually controlled by Falun Gong, a Chinese religious group aiming to both bring down Beijing and democracy while cheering for the end of all things. If on the surface they look like another fundamentalist site attacking science, reason, and “humanists,” it’s because they are.".....

...This is not the death cult you expected. While Donald Trump may regularly count on the support of people who believe that supporting Israel means making sure that every Jewish citizen of that state is handy to be either converted or slaughtered in the any-day-now End Times, this is another group of religious fanatics counting on Trump to fulfill their world (and atheist) -destroying dreams. Until recently, the contents of website

....The Epoch Times have been so out there, so beyond the pizzagate conspiracy theories of Gateway Pundit and the black helicopter lizard men of Infowars, that it’s been regarded as too odd to be considered part of the right-wing “mainstream.” No more. Under Trump, all bets are off. And a group that’s willing to top the online spending of Democratic candidates to express its support for Trump is definitely welcome in the fold … even if they do want him for his finger on the nuclear trigger.

.....It’s easy to understand why any group looking for an apocalypse might look to Trump as just the man for the job. But not every cult manages to spend more on Facebook than presidential campaigns. The leaders of the group that is counting on Trump to begin the “Last Havoc” have now spent more than $1.5 million to buy 11,000 pro-Trump spots on social media. In April alone, those ads netted 3 billion views, making this foreign-backed group one of the top video creators on the Internet and a major player in American politics."...

Snoopy
Debates: 1
Snoopy
-->
@ebuc
Assault rifles were sort of banned, I think, in the 1980's during the Reagan administration.  They were never really popular to begin with and there is not any movement of consequence to put them back into production in the private sector. 
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Snoopy
Assault rifles were sort of banned, I think, in the 1980's during the Reagan administration.  They were never really popular to begin with and there is not any movement of consequence to put them back into production in the private sector.

..."Currently, seven states and Washington, D.C.7 have laws banning assault weapons, while nine states and Washington, D.C. ban high-capacity magazines.8 Yet these state-level efforts are undermined by the lack of a strong federal law banning these weapons. In July 2019, for example, a shooter shot 15 people, killing 3, in Gilroy, California, using an assault rifle purchased in Nevada. Although this firearm was banned and unavailable for sale in California, it was easily available in Nevada, which does not have a state-level assault weapons banned".....

Assault rifles serve no purpose in a civilized moral society. 

.....It’s easy to understand why any group looking for an apocalypse might look to Trump as just the man for the job. But not every cult manages to spend more on Facebook than presidential campaigns. The leaders of the group that is counting on Trump to begin the “Last Havoc” have now spent more than $1.5 million to buy 11,000 pro-Trump spots on social media. In April alone, those ads netted 3 billion views, making this foreign-backed group one of the top video creators on the Internet and a major player in American politics."...

Snoopy
Snoopy
-->
@ebuc
Assault rifles are legally classed as "machine guns", and they were put out of production by the fed.

All legally owned assault rifles in the United States are at least 30 years old.  They are useful for education, target shooting, and investment.  I'm sure a few are used for hunting which many are suited just fine for since they are light weight and rugged but they are a really expensive commodity, so that would be impractical. 

Snoopy
Snoopy
-->
@ebuc
Here is a basic overview of "machine gun" regulations
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Snoopy
Here is a basic overview of "machine gun" regulations

Please read my lips/text....as this the 2nd time Ive provided you with this and 2nd site for 2019 that states as following;

..."California was the first state to define and ban assault weapons, after an elementary school shooting in 1989. As in seven other states, it is illegal to sell or import high-capacity magazines for rifles that can hold more than 10 rounds.

..."Gunmakers and owners can modify guns in ways that keep the weapons legal but nearly indistinguishable from illegal assault weapons."...

..."Former practitioners of Falun Gong told NBC News that believers think the world is headed toward a judgment day, where those labeled “communists” will be sent to a kind of hell, and those sympathetic to the spiritual community will be spared. Trump is viewed as a key ally in the anti-communist fight, former Epoch Times employees said."....
Snoopy
Snoopy
-->
@ebuc
Sir, I'm simply telling you how it is.  An "Assault weapon" is a legal designation and an assault rifle is a technical term.  Most if not all rifles classed as "assault weapons" in California are not assault rifles.  Assault rifles are legally classed as "machine guns" in the eyes of the ATF.  Also, the author of that article managed to write a full paragraph answering the question "What is a high capacity magazine?"...Impressive
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Snoopy
Sir, I'm simply telling you how it is.  An "Assault weapon" is a legal designation and an assault rifle is a technical term.  Most if not all rifles classed as "assault weapons" in California are not assault rifles.  Assault rifles are legally classed as "machine guns" in the eyes of the ATF.  Also, the author of that article managed to write a full paragraph answering the question "What is a high capacity magazine?"...Impressive
Sir,l if Ive I quoted something that is not true, please clarify with specifity.  Doyou know  how to quote others here at Dart?

Art of the Deal { Trump }......."The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people's fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can get very excited by those who do. That is why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest, the greatest and the most spectacular."...

Yeah people want to believe false non-truths all of the time.  Ex Falun Gong and all of the USA Trump cult followers.  

Moral integrity, empathy and civilized behavior went out to outer space when Putin and the minority USA  cult followers voted in Trump. Sad :--(

Snoopy
Snoopy
-->
@ebuc
Assault rifles are light weight, easy to reload, typically chambered in an intermediate round and capable of semi-automatic and automatic fire.
This is actually a pretty decent and concise read https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assault_rifle

The whole progressive article is pretty much propaganda.  I mean, I respect people's difference of opinion, but its obviously a basic narrative they are pushing to be spread around and be generally adopted.  The talking heads in charge of these operations are attacking "assault weapons" based on public perception.  If the public perception shifts, they'll make something else up.  Even if you didn't know anything you could take the cue that in reality something like "high capacity" is either subjective or relative to the design of the instrument.  Those types of people trying to make something like that a top-down affair are not to be trusted.

There are numerous political activists who advocate these so-called progressives drop some of their narratives, because they actually want to make a difference, but the politicians and the media are mutually interested in recycling these sorts of things.  
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Snoopy
the Chosen One chooses death over life ergo no gun control. Trumps narrow mind-set refuses to grasp ---like most of his cult followers--- that it assualt wepaon mass murders is both a mental issue and a gun issue, Not just one or the other.  Can we get someone with even bare minimal comprehension abilities back in the white house? Please. Sincerely this so so sad the USA has so many conservative voters with mental issues.

...'The New York Post, a major U.S. tabloid owned by conservative-leaning media mogul Rupert Murdoch, implored President Donald Trump on its cover Monday to ban assault weapons following several mass shootings in recent days.

....“President Trump, America is scared and we need bold action. It’s time to... BAN WEAPONS OF WAR,” the cover reads next to a picture of an assault-style rifle, a weapon that mass shooters frequently use to kill as many people as possible."

TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Snoopy
it's just word play, twisting words, changing their definitions to meet their agendas, good thing I identify mine as squirt guns so I don't have to worry about, I wonder why there is so much distrust.....I wonder....
Snoopy
Snoopy
-->
@ebuc
"Weapons of war" is another narrative piece to ban "assault weapons", which people will never agree on and apparently works in favor of the demographics of the democratic party in certain areas.

Of the two terms, I prefer assault weapons, since the basis for banning them tends to be based on things like pistol grips and collapsible stocks, things that are associated with deviants and criminal behavior in their culture.  I can respect that.

The question is not whether it is a "weapon of war" but whether it is "most useful in war". A machine gun is most useful in war, much like a cannon but causing general destruction in a different way.  Not long ago "weapons of war" were associated with service and reliability, promoted through the civilian marksmanship program.  A Semi-automatic rifle with a pistol grip simply looks "menacing" to some people, and certain features may have localized implications.  To you it might elicit "fear", but to the next person the primary emotion may be "trust".

The AR-15 is simply the Kentucky long rifle and the Winchester Lever action of our day, and that's why its so popular.  It's just practical, American, modern.

The market really is just as popular as ever, and these get used for all sorts of things.  Making a big deal out of the product is just extra advertisement.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
it's just word play, twisting words, changing their definitions to meet their agendas, good thing I identify mine as squirt guns so I don't have to worry about, I wonder why there is so much distrust.....I wonder....
Assault of one or more humans ---ergo mass-- is so much more than  "word play".

Mass murder, mass shootings, mass assault, etc amount to dead humans for two reasons;

1} mental issues of conservatives,

2} guns out of control also a  conservative mental issue.

We have a loss of moral integrity in these regards ergo the rise of public acceptance of racism, and all othe white, nationalistic supermacist issues.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sad :--)(--: daS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Art of the Deal { Trump }......."The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people's fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can get very excited by those who do. That is why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest, the greatest and the most spectacular."...

Yeah people want to believe false non-truths all of the time.  Ex Falun Gong and all of the USA Trump cult followers.  

Moral integrity, empathy and civilized behavior went out to outer space when Putin and the minority USA  cult followers voted in Trump. Sad :--(Falun Gong

TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@ebuc
guns out of control
really?
"There are more guns than people in the United States"

so like what <0.001 or even less is the % of guns used in murders?
people just like to go round and round over this for some reason, more people are killed by hands and feet then the horrible black rifle, ar-15 (insert spooky sounds here)  let's ban them too since they are a much higher risk to be used in a murder, which is especially true since there are more firearms than people, hahaha think about that.
We have a loss of moral integrity
that is true
nationalistic supermacist
don't other people in other countries think theirs is great?  I see nothing wrong with that, especially when it's true.  Probably a very good reason most people who leave their home country want to go to the U.S.

Moral integrity, empathy and civilized behavior went out to outer space when Putin and the minority USA  cult followers voted in Trump.
that happened long before people became afflicted with TDS.  those who have been cured or immune to the affliction know this.

Christen
Christen
-->
@ebuc
Your "NBC News Report" doesn't say anything about Trump claiming that he is the Chosen one. I literally went on that site, pressed Ctrl F and typed "Chosen"

nothing.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Christen
Your "NBC News Report" doesn't say anything about Trump claiming that he is the Chosen one. I literally went on that site, pressed Ctrl F and typed "Chosen" nothing.
Sorry  you ignorant of truth prefer to remain that way on this issue.  I will not be talking to you anymore on this issue. Sad lack of moral integrity is what you and the other trumpist cult followers have to offer. Sad :--( )--: daS
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Christen
he did say it, however context matters
he was chosen by the people to represent their best interests and the best interest of the country, thus he was chosen.  It's just the way he speaks, I've known people who speak like that.  You have to have a sense of humor to really understand it, that's why so many people can't.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
....more people are killed by hands and feet then the horrible black rifle,....
Mass killings with hands or feet?  I missed those.  DP, your confused at best and at worst......Sad:--( lack of reality

W.hen was the last mass killing of school children with feet or hands?  Just as I thought, you dont have a correct a realistic answer.

When was last mass killing at a gay club using feet or hands?  Ditto my above. Reality check please.

There is no mental issue with meida coverage of mass killings via out-of-control guns and especially assault { banga-banga-banga-banga-banga } rifles.

The only mental issue is with people who to diverge from the truth --ex  extremmist white, nationlistic supremacist fundamentalist--  and ignoring the t truth with all kinds of diversions from truth of mass killings, mass shootings,mass murder etc.:--( )--: daS at worst and, worst, and there is no best for these type of people.

TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@ebuc
you'll have to explain how mass killings as you put it, where fewer people are killed than most every other means of murder is worse.  It's a simple numbers game right?
# killed feet/hands kill >  all rifles > ar-15
It's in the fbi data bases all broken down nice and neat
take a look at knives while you are at it, ban those too?
Rifles (ar-15 is a sub set of those)   403 murders
Knives and cutting instruments      1591 murders
hands/feet etc                                  696  murders
bigger the number = more murders/people killed so which is more of a problem rifles or knives?  which is more likely to be used to kill?
I know, I know black rifle scary :(  so are monsters under the bed.
you speak of truth, those numbers are truth, stop trying to distort the truth and accept the reality.
ebuc
ebuc
....I know, I know black rifle scary....
Yeah. much scary than a person a knife ---mostly a man--  to  a school full of children,  a club full of gay people, a concert full of many kinds of people.

You can play your numbers game all day long pretending that a single person with an assault rifle is less dangerous than a single person with a knife.  

When you want face the scary truth of assault rifles I will converse with you DP.
dustryder
dustryder
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
Firearms                                         10982 murders
Knives and cutting instruments      1591 murders
hands/feet etc                                 696  murders

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@dustryder
2017 Firearms 10982,  murdersKnives and cutting instruments , 1591 murders hands/feet etc    696  murders
The "Chosen One" is just one man. Who much damage can one man do.  Well according to DP, it is of not much signifcance i.e. what is significance to him is many "Chosen Ones" over a single year or many years .

The "Chosen One" vs many "Chosen Ones".  H,mm.......One trump, two trump, 3 trump more, five trump. six trump, seven trump more
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@dustryder
he was talking about "assault weapons" maybe follow the conversation along better?
dustryder
dustryder
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
You can't have it both ways. Either he was talking about mass-killings in which case only the weapons used in mass killings are relevant, or homicides in general are the more relevant statistic, in which case firearms in general are relevant.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@dustryder
so my stats sand then I guess since they like to change and make up definitions of what a "mass killing" is, he always argue that the ar-15 is mostly used, I'll agree for arguments sake, so again my stats stand and if we are only talking about ar-15 style the difference is even more glaring.