---Celebrity Mafia: DP2---

Author: bsh1

Total: 283
Cogent_Cognizer
Debates: 5
Cogent_Cognizer
I see two other possibilities here besides Wylted being double-voter from the start:

1) He may have had the role mimic, which if he does, I'd ask the original double voter(who chose not to double vote for whatever reason) to reveal themselves by double-voting today.

2) He may have been role-stealer... which if so and he's mafia, town is fairly screwed.

Assuming, again, this wasn't a mistake on bsh1's part.

Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
I can't even, with this nonsense 
Cogent_Cognizer
Cogent_Cognizer
-->
@Wylted
Yeah, I'm sorry, sometimes I over-think things. Willing to hear you out on why the 5 are town you got good town reads on, I presume me as one of them. What's your reason for the other 4?

Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
Wylted strikes me as town. I can tell he's genuinely putting effort into this game. He even combed through bsh's old debates to look for clues. I doubt he eould do that if he were scum.
Mharman
Mharman
Same applies with Cogent too
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Mharman
Pue is scum. Fuck my town reads. He is not putting any thought into his reads. Just finding excuse to attempt to lynch. His tone suggests he doesn't even believe his own bullshit. Let's lynch him
Mharman
Mharman
Cogent seems like a classic case of analysis paralysis. which in my book is a town tell
Cogent_Cognizer
Cogent_Cognizer
-->
@Mharman
Wylted strikes me as town. I can tell he's genuinely putting effort into this game. He even combed through bsh's old debates to look for clues. I doubt he eould do that if he were scum.

I'm a bit more inclined to consider those pieces of evidence, like that one, which indicate he's likely town. I do promise, and I've held to my promises so far about my final vote,that I am not going to final vote Wylted(hence I unvoted). I'd rather do someone else I suspect is mafia now, and may or may not come back to wylted at a future time.

Cogent_Cognizer
Cogent_Cognizer
-->
@Mharman

I'm a bit more inclined to consider those pieces of evidence, like that one, which indicate he's likely town. I do promise, and I've held to my promises so far about my final vote,that I am not going to final vote Wylted(hence I unvoted). I'd rather do someone else I suspect is mafia now, and may or may not come back to wylted at a future time.

bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
-->
@Cogent_Cognizer
That was an error on my part. The final count post has been edited to reflect the count as it ought to have been originally posted.
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Wylted
I don't like the way he targeted Club at the start of DP1.
Wylted
Wylted
Scum is in the pool of experienced players who pretended to think I made some sort of scum slip
Cogent_Cognizer
Cogent_Cognizer
Um, somehow posted the same thing twice. If permitted I'm going to delete one, this isn't a dirty-delete obviously, lol. Just want everyone to see it being there and then I'll delete. Or maybe BSH1 should.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Cogent_Cognizer
Keeping the post up is harmless. Why even give it a second thought
Cogent_Cognizer
Cogent_Cognizer
-->
@bsh1
You can delete either comment 99 or 98. I didn't mean to post twice, something went funky.
Cogent_Cognizer
Cogent_Cognizer
-->
@Wylted
True, I suppose.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Mharman
The whole target club at the beginning of every game thing is annoying. We just need to learn how to play better with him and to see his strengths without being distracted by his unorthodox thinking style
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Cogent_Cognizer
I think Disc is scum. He's playing good this game, something he only does when he's mafia. He also a good test and his flip will detirmine a lot of things about his relationships with you and Wylted.

bsh1
bsh1
-->
@Cogent_Cognizer
Are you sure that's a good idea to have speed be the replacement?
It is a fairly common occurrence on DART/DDO mafia for dead players to be recycled. Using dead players is beneficial in some respects (e.g. they have less catching up to do) and deleterious in others (e.g. they may enter with inside information). The OP of DP1 notes that I reserve, with some qualification, the right to replace in every dead player once if need be. 

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Mharman
He plays well when he is town also. Not sure where this prejudice comes from. Maybe from the small sample size you have seen
Cogent_Cognizer
Cogent_Cognizer
-->
@Mharman
Yeah, he was the other person I considered highly likely to be scum. Though, I don't want to vote immediately this time only because I keep changing my vote and don't want to do that again if I determine my thinking was in error previously lol. 

Cogent_Cognizer
Cogent_Cognizer
Plus, I don't suspect Disc nearly as much now given my impression was Wylted and he were both trying the same strategy, and likely on the same team due to that.

bsh1
bsh1
He has an ethical duty to acknowledge the vote count was a mistake and will do so.
This is correct. Mod mistakes are not the fault of players, and therefore should not impact the game. Mistakes will happen, but when they do, the mod needs to take action to prevent those mistakes from having an undue material impact on the course of the game.
Cogent_Cognizer
Cogent_Cognizer
-->
@bsh1
It is a fairly common occurrence on DART/DDO mafia for dead players to be recycled. Using dead players is beneficial in some respects (e.g. they have less catching up to do) and deleterious in others (e.g. they may enter with inside information). The OP of DP1 notes that I reserve, with some qualification, the right to replace in every dead player once if need be. 

Ah, my bad. I had read through this, but there's a lot of info to remember. Thanks for the clarification though.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Cogent_Cognizer
This is the shit that disturbs me about you. Town usually doesn't mind being indecisive but you state you don't want to be indecisive.  Town is usually more reckless scum usually play a more cautious game. Scum usually even choose their words more carefully while town just uses streams of consciousness.  You want to delete a double post that serves no purpose for the deletion other than to make you look more perfect. 
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Wylted
Disc himself says he plays horrible as town.
Cogent_Cognizer
Cogent_Cognizer
-->
@Wylted
No, I am just a perfectionist generally. I can offer a sob story on why, but that's not relevant here precisely lol. 

Cogent_Cognizer
Cogent_Cognizer
Though, if need be, I suppose I could given this is anonymous, but I feel like that would be distracting
bsh1
bsh1
Vote Count

Disc (3/6) - Club, Speed, Grey
Wylted (1/6) - Pie
Pie (1/6) - Wylted

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Mharman
So if he puts more effort into playing town and has a good game, we should punish him for it? Please, do you have anything that indicates him as scum. Disc seems like an easy lynch so if he is scum I want to be on that wagon, but I need some evidence.