Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
Gore earned 300 million dollars for fabricating stories about the end of the world.

Must be nice to get paid for lying.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
Stossel is so awesome.
Outplayz
Debates: 0
Outplayz
-->
@Greyparrot
300 million... i didn't know. God, humanity deserves climate change. I can't make any other conclusion other than we deserve the world we have. I want it to happen, something so big and destructive, that everyone comes knocking on the frauds' doors. If this was a comic book movie, i'd say the frauds, the villains, are winning. 
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Outplayz
300 million... i didn't know. God, humanity deserves climate change. I can't make any other conclusion other than we deserve the world we have. I want it to happen, something so big and destructive, that everyone comes knocking on the frauds' doors. If this was a comic book movie, i'd say the frauds, the villains, are winning. 

Survival of the fittest homie. It’s gonna come to that one day. And when it does, I’ll have my doomsday shelter ready. What’s likely going to happen is that with overpopulation a global pandemic is going to occur. Gotta get the gas masks ready for that too.

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@ILikePie5
Survival of the fittest homie. It’s gonna come to that one day. And when it does, I’ll have my doomsday shelter ready. What’s likely going to happen is that with overpopulation a global pandemic is going to occur. Gotta get the gas masks ready for that too.
Somethings going to happen and i hope it does (ya outrage culture... i'm hoping for chaos)... i don't have the Joker as my Avatar for no reason. The Joker is created by a corrupt world... and we all have a little of that in us if we can see it. I got your back as long as you share that shelter a bit... If not.. i will take it from you, but i'm not worried about that... i think our minds are two of the same kind. Humans forget how insignificant they are relative to the universe... they will be reminded eventually. I'm confident about that prediction as of what i see now.  
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Outplayz
The hubris of people to think they can control the global climate.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Greyparrot
The hubris of people to think they can control the global climate.
SMH... All they're trying to do is push it out to another generation (which i guess is possible IF the whole world is involved). They're only scared for themselves (if they are scared at all). I say, bring it! I think that mentality has gotten us further than the mentality of fear. All fear has done is make the ones promulgating it more powerful, but eventually... reality bites back. 
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Greyparrot
Racist, that's what you say when you don't have counter arguments
(he is awesome, did you watch the one on Africa yet?)
n8nrgmi
n8nrgmi
have you ever noticed it's only partisan conservatives who are vocal about doing nothing about climate change? you would think if their arguments had merit, there would be more independent types and more counter culture scientists who second those stances. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
I'll go watch it.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@n8nrgmi
Al Gore did something about climate change. He bought a beach mansion. Why you ask?

Because it doesn't take a partisan conservative to figure out that climate change =/= climate doom.
n8nrgmi
n8nrgmi
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
given you like the idea of using nuclear energy, wouldn't it make more sense to push for that and embrace the need to limit climate change? instead you complain about people who don't walk the walk and act like there's no point trying to do anything. 
n8nrgmi
n8nrgmi
-->
@Greyparrot
the question in the last post goes to you too, cause i think you've promoted nuclear. 
n8nrgmi
n8nrgmi
-->
@Greyparrot
it might not be climate doom, but dont you think droughts, massive hurricanes, collapsed ecosystems, and flooded cities are things we should try to limit? 
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@Greyparrot
Most well water naturally tastes like crap. Nature is full of natural toxins.
It doesn't usually KILL PLANTS.

If you aren't getting water from a water treatment plant, you are retardedly trusting nature to keep you healthy.
People are blowing tons of cash on bottled water because what comes out of their tap is toxic.

Nature is deadly.
Pollution is deadlier.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@n8nrgmi
given you like the idea of using nuclear energy, wouldn't it make more sense to push for that and embrace the need to limit climate change? instead you complain about people who don't walk the walk and act like there's no point trying to do anything. 
No, "climate change" is for globalist.  Unless you are willing to invade China, India the other largest polluters there can be no meaningful impact.

It would make sense to push for nuclear power for many other reasons besides "climate change"  
which of the doomsayers are pushing for nuclear?
How do you feel about spending 16 TRILLION as an attempt to deal with "climate change"  (let's be honest it will be 16 Trillion wasted, you know it will)

n8nrgmi
n8nrgmi
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
i dont support massive or expensive campaigns to limit climate change. stuff like the green new deal. the paris climate accord sounded pretty reasonable. 

why do you think this is an all or nothing pursuit? why can't we do our part to limit a more extreme climate problem, even if other countries dont pull enough weight? plus that's not to mention with the paris climate accord, many were in agreement that we should. how much sense does pulling out of that make when we have plenty of viable options at our disposal and when so many were on board? 

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@n8nrgmi
it might not be climate doom, but dont you think droughts, massive hurricanes, collapsed ecosystems, and flooded cities are things we should try to limit? 
Or at a minimum, PREPARE FOR.

Look, let's put "the climate change conspiracy" to the side for a minute.

Why can't we all agree on CLEAN WATER AND CLEAN AIR?????????????????????????????????
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@n8nrgmi
i dont support massive or expensive campaigns to limit climate change. stuff like the green new deal. the paris climate accord sounded pretty reasonable. 
um you better look up the price tag of those because that sentence is contradictory.

They are making it an all or nothing, again I'll ask which doomsayer is pushing for nuclear?
Imagine for a moment the money wasted on Solyndra was used to create nuclear plants for electricity, how much further ahead would we be?

we are exceeding (doing better) than what the paris accord required, we don't need it.

I think we agree we should do everything practical to have cleaner air, water etc.  That doesn't require a global solution or global involvement.  Clean up your own yard before you complain about the neighbors.

TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@3RU7AL
Why can't we all agree on CLEAN WATER AND CLEAN AIR?????????????????????????????????
that's what I've been saying all along, the reason why is because of the globalist.  all the gloom and doom and nothing said about let's start with plan (x) right here at home and fix what we can, we don't need permission or assistance from any other country, and yet.....

n8nrgmi
n8nrgmi
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
you didn't answer why we shouldn't do anything to do our part? because this isn't an all or nothing pursuit. 

you did mention that many liberal candidates are going to far, and that's understandable. so dont let that position of theirs sway you. but it doesn't answer why we shouldn't do anything. 

also i dont think expensive = paris climate accord. necessarily. i mean the costs will add up, but that's over a long period. we should be transistioning to alternative fuel anyway, so this is just a good excuse to do it sooner. (per the fact we need to transition eventually, i dont trust the free market to make the transition, because the rich people who are affected won't buy alternative until it hurts their deep pockets not to, while the poor will be stuck with expensive gasoline and energy sources while they wait for a transition to occur)
also you just said we were meeting the accord's goals already, so how can that be expensive? down the road things might change, but the long time period makes it doable. 

TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@n8nrgmi
you didn't answer why we shouldn't do anything to do our part? because this isn't an all or nothing pursuit. 
actually I did answer in many posts, hydrogen cars/generators, nuclear power for starters.

What is the benefit to being in the accord?  I don't see much at all, we pay people to attend who fly in jets etc.  What has it actually accomplished?  not much I don't think.

n8nrgmi
n8nrgmi
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
so if you think there are viable options for changing climate change, why do you continue to talk about how some advocates 'dont walk the walk' and how other countries are just going to pollute anyway, or pretend like there's no need to do anything? why dont you embrace the climate consensus, and need for change, and just vary on how you want to do it? 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@n8nrgmi
Not really if it's more economically feasible to relocate. Otherwise, enjoy the beach houses while you convince others the world is ending.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@3RU7AL
People are blowing tons of cash on bottled water...

This is hilarious considering most bottled water comes from water treatment plants and not wells.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@n8nrgmi
so if you think there are viable options for changing climate change, why do you continue to talk about how some advocates 'dont walk the walk' and how other countries are just going to pollute anyway, or pretend like there's no need to do anything? why dont you embrace the climate consensus, and need for change, and just vary on how you want to do it? 
Because theres literally zero reasons to worry about armageddon if the people advocating armageddon act and behave like it's a bullshit prediction.

How many influential people do you know have invested in a biodome to prepare for the end of the world? Zero? Yep.

How many scientists have isolated themselves from the ignorant masses and built survival arks. Zero? Yep.

We are herd animals and we follow the leaders of the herds. If they don't give a shit, I won't give a shit.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@n8nrgmi
you are totally missing the point, the things I have mentioned could have, should have been done long ago right?  And yet nothing.  Now they are trying to scare us with this "climate change".  What you are missing is all these things can still be done even if no one ever fear mongered the term "climate change"
I think we agree that hydrogen and nuclear power are very good options, I would say better than solar and wind.  Those could be implemented with or without any fear of "climate change"  Those options should be done because of their benefits, not because of some chicken little shouting "climate change"  Do you see the difference?
Doing something because it's good, makes sense, practical > doing something out of fear.
Do you understand my position now?  If not I'll try to elaborate more.

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
I think we agree we should do everything practical to have cleaner air, water etc.  That doesn't require a global solution or global involvement.  Clean up your own yard before you complain about the neighbors.
I agree 100%.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
It's like asking a doctor to do brain surgery on you when he can't even do basic first aid on a paper cut.