Author: Fallaneze

Total: 95
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@secularmerlin
@Nemiroff
Therefore space and time as intangibles, were always possible.

Therefore we are here because it was possible.

Though this obviously doesn't take into account the real stumbling block, which is the existence of matter.

And we are still hopelessly reliant on magic for this one.

ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@secularmerlin
This is my exact point. We have no evidence that there was a time before the big bang or even if before is even a sensical term to use.
1st law of thermodynamics and I will keep repeating until it doesnt just go in one of your ears and out the other without sincere consideration of what that means.

No creation ergo no cosmic source only local ignorance ---ex SM---,

No destroying ergo eternal.  This is simple minimal brainer of those who do not have ego based mental blockage to truth, as observed by humans.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@secularmerlin
@Nemiroff
nothing can occur without time. It is stasis.events occur in time.
Better stated as no things{ occupied space} can occur { period } or as space { geodesic space of gravity and dark energy } and time { physical/energy }.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
If only you could put things into a non-egocentric format.

Perhaps you could apply some super-ego from time to time.
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@zedvictor4
I see no reason to believe in space and time as intangibles.
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@ebuc
You will have to demonstrate the 1st law of thermodynamics outside our current observable physical universe before we can count on the fact that the 1st law of thermodynamics exists outside our local observable physical universe. Do you not understand what I'm saying? Or do you just not understand why I would even ask for evidence because you are unable to imagine being wrong?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@secularmerlin
You will have to demonstrate the 1st law of thermodynamics outside our current observable physical universe
Metaphysiscal-2 macro-infinite non-occupied space is out-side of Universe ergo it is a Space that embraces Universe we can point to its in any direction because it is a Space.

Metaphysical-1 mind/intellect/concepts --1st law---   are not a Space ergo we cannot point to them. You dont get it or you just like to be diffiicult with mind games.  Ego.

before we can count on the fact that the 1st law of thermodynamics exists outside our local observable physical universe.
Not a Space ergo not point-to-able.   Your mind games  are inferences of non-truths, a false narrative.  Sad :--(

Do you not understand what I'm saying? Or do you just not understand why I would even ask for evidence because you are unable to imagine being wrong?

Concepts ergo laws are not a Space. You mind games will never make concepts be a Space that is point-to-able.

Non-occupied Space we can point to and that is any direction, not a specific direction only because it is the Space that surrounds our finite.

Your not interested in truth, only mind games that steer away from truth. Why is that? Ego.

secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@ebuc
Metaphysiscal-2 macro-infinite non-occupied space is out-side of Universe ergo it is a Space that embraces Universe we can point to its in any direction because it is a Space.
Focusing on only this and nothing else.

We do not know what is outside our local observable physical universe. Any claim made about what is outside our local observable spacetime is therefore by necessity only conjecture.

You will not go any further with me then what we have observed and demonstrated. Period. 

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@secularmerlin
Yeah we already know that you dont believe we dont live in a finite, occupied space Universe, ergo the only alternative is and infinite occupied space Universe.

Yeah , we already know that you ---and most others here--- have no clue on how to follow a pathway of rational, logical common sense on this issue.

When the ego gets in way of integrity, truth and pathways of rational, logical common sense, humanity is doomed.

It takes fewer and fewer egos too doom humanity as the number of hydrogen bombs increase, and lack of integrity increases, dud to chaos.
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@ebuc
Yeah we already know that you dont believe we dont live in a finite, occupied space Universe, ergo the only alternative is and infinite occupied space Universe.
This double negative kills my eyes. If I can clarify my position however. I do not believe that the cosmos is finite. I do not believe that the cosmos is infinite. I do not believe that the cosmos has a beginning. I do not believe that the cosmos has existed eternally. All I believe is that we do not and cannot know.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@secularmerlin
This double negative kills my eyes. If I can clarify my position however. I do not believe that the cosmos is finite. I do not believe that the cosmos is infinite. I do not believe that the cosmos has a beginning. I do not believe that the cosmos has existed eternally. All I believe is that we do not and cannot know.
Or you dont want to know ergo will not process any rational, logical common sense based on observations and verification of those facts.

You would rather play mind games. 

secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@ebuc
Ok I think I understand. We have finally gotten to the plain message behind your confusing posts and unorthodox language.

You think that I am refusing to accept your position just to gas light you. This is not the case ebuc. I am genuine when I say that I do not know if the laws of thermodynamics apply outside of our local physical universe and I don't know that the local physical universe or its constituent parts  are or could be eternal.

Reece101
Debates: 1
Reece101
Theist: Why are we here?
Answer: God, gods and other. 

Atheist: How are we here?
Answer: Depends how far you want to go back. 
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@secularmerlin
Multiverses collide. Conjecture only.

"Our" universal event will be limited by it's own limited potential. 

Whereas space and time might offer unlimited potential.
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@zedvictor4
Might, maybe, could be. We do not actually know.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@secularmerlin
Ok I think I understand. We have finally gotten to the plain message behind your confusing posts and unorthodox language.
The nly thing you understand is how to avoid rational, logical common sense by appplying mind games to whatever rational, logical common sense is presented to you. Sad :--( as you not interested in truth.

You think that I am refusing to accept your position just to gas light you.
Yes, you mental mind games is you favorite exercise to avoid rational, logical common sens conclusions, that, are based on we observe.

This is not the case ebuc. I am genuine when I say that I do not know if the laws of thermodynamics apply outside of our local physical universe
MOre mind games since what exist outside our eteranally existent, finite, occupied space Universe is the eternally existent, macro-infinite non-occupied space, that, is irrelevant to any cosmic laws/principles.  Your confused by your the existence of your egos ability to avoid rational, logical common sense apparhension of truth, when presented to you clearly.

and I don't know that the local physical universe or its constituent parts  are or could be eternal.
More hogwash aka white washing away truth, as acertained via rational, logical common sense conclusions based on our observations.
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@ebuc
At the point where you are telling me what I believe oir conversation is over. 
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Reece101
Theist: Why are we here?
Humans purpose in being here is to harvest information, sort the information into orderly way, discover patterns and principles, apply those patterns and principles via technoliges that support ourselves the ecological enviroenment that sustains us, and the integrity of Universe. 

Most of the above is paraphrasing Bucky Fuller, that I have done consistently with integrity for some 20 years or more

Answer: Depends how far you want to go back.
False, since and eternally existent, Universe there is time length that references the existence of occupied space.

Humans have this ego based mental issue when it comes to comprehension of;

1} eternal occupied space existence vs terminal biological existence, and,

2} infinite Space  vs finite occupied Space

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@secularmerlin
At the point where you are telling me what I believe oir conversation is over. 
Any rational, logical common sense conversation never existed with you. Ego based mental blockage is your problem and many others around here.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Whereas space and time might offer unlimited potential.
Ignorant attempt of throwing out enough goo maybe some of it will stick somewhere.

You need to start with reading my rational, logical common sense lips/text, not espousing your irrational, lack of rational, logical common sense.

Sm and you are like two kids in a sand box. And you take turns throwing sand out of the sand box and think, this sand is never ending and we keep throwing further and further and further ergo we must be Gods who have no limits to sand or how far we can throw it.

Some of us are in adult world now.  I hope will grow out of you childhood misinterpretations about Universe.  I doubt it tho. Who can tell. The futures not ours to see, casa-ra sa-ra

secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@ebuc
And we are back to this. If I don't agree specifically with ebuc it has nothing to do with ebuc's argument the problem must be that I am an egotistical idiot.

Reece101
Reece101
-->
@ebuc
Humans purpose in being here is to harvest information, sort the information into orderly way, discover patterns and principles, apply those patterns and principles via technoliges that support ourselves the ecological enviroenment that sustains us, and the integrity of Universe.  

Most of the above is paraphrasing Bucky Fuller, that I have done consistently with integrity for some 20 years or more
Seems pretty ego based.

False, since and eternally existent, Universe there is time length that references the existence of occupied space.

Humans have this ego based mental issue when it comes to comprehension of;

1} eternal occupied space existence vs terminal biological existence, and,

2} infinite Space  vs finite occupied Space
I don’t see how your explanation contradicts what I said. Can you clarify please?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Reece101
Seems pretty ego based.
They are the facts of what humans do, that all other animals do not do, or do but too a much greater of less degree.

Well yes, humans have access to and ego, whereas animals have such lesser degree of access to ego.

I don’t see how your explanation contradicts what I said. Can you clarify please?

Your comment ..."Answer: Depends how far you want to go back."... presumes there is some time length that will explain why Universe or just humans exist.  I will repeat, in an eternally existent, occupied space Universe, time is irrelevant to how Universe came to exist.  Eternity is beyond time, ergo any time length value we want to reference is irrelevant to eternity.

I'm not sure or others grasp     what eternity means and that is partly because humans only witness terminality of their lives, terminality of other biologics lives, a beginning time to Earth, terminallity { decay } of particles { natural occuring decay } except of the proton whcih is assumed to have a natural decay rate, that we dont know of yet.

Then in same breath of people who cannot grasp eternity, that will start spouting off about and unlimited occupied space Universe ergo ignorant of systemic and structual integrity only being finite.

Eternity is to time, as,

Infinity is to occupied space.

Eternity and infinite are beyond { meta } their repective counter parts, of time and finite, occupied space.
Reece101
Reece101
They are the facts of what humans do, that all other animals do not do, or do but too a much greater of less degree.

Well yes, humans have access to and ego, whereas animals have such lesser degree of access to ego.
So does there need to be a caveat of purpose to said view, which isn’t ego based?

Your comment ..."Answer: Depends how far you want to go back."... presumes there is some time length that will explain why Universe or just humans exist.  I will repeat, in an eternally existent, occupied space Universe, time is irrelevant to how Universe came to exist.  Eternity is beyond time, ergo any time length value we want to reference is irrelevant to eternity.

I'm not sure or others grasp     what eternity means and that is partly because humans only witness terminality of their lives, terminality of other biologics lives, a beginning time to Earth, terminallity { decay } of particles { natural occuring decay } except of the proton whcih is assumed to have a natural decay rate, that we dont know of yet.

Then in same breath of people who cannot grasp eternity, that will start spouting off about and unlimited occupied space Universe ergo ignorant of systemic and structual integrity only being finite.

Eternity is to time, as,

Infinity is to occupied space.

Eternity and infinite are beyond { meta } their repective counter parts, of time and finite, occupied space
Original question: How are we here?

“here” refers to present occupied spacetime. No other variable

Original answer: Depends how far you want to go back.

‘Going back’ requires spacetime. No other variable.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@secularmerlin
And we are back to this. If I don't agree specifically with ebuc it has nothing to do with ebuc's argument the problem must be that I am an egotistical idiot.
Mental based ego blockage to rather simple pathways of rational, logical common sense and conclusions of truth based on observation has led you to believe we live in an infinite, occupied space Universe, even if your afraid to state it that way.

We only observe a finite,occupied space Universe, and there is even some evidence I heard some years ago, --albeit that info may have been before we got evidence of Dark Energy--- that had something to do with the speed at which the Universe was expanding i..e. if it was near the speed-of-radiation, then we are near the edge since that radiaiton has a limit ergo there conclusion were are not far from the finite surface boundaries of our finite Universe.

Huh, that comes back around to some thoughts I had in bed or somewhere, regarding limits.  We only observe limits ergo we only see finites.

We only see a limit to speed of radiation. Humans have finite life span. Particles have finite life-span before they decay naturally. Protons are presumed to have a natural decay rate even if we dont know what it is.

All of those particles have systemic and structural integrity irrepective of how short their lives. Ex a meson{ strong nuclear force--2 quarks--}  has etremmely short life span.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@secularmerlin
@Nemiroff
I see no reason to believe in space and time as intangibles.
YAY very good SM. Only one fault there. Macro-infinite non-occupied space is not a tangible, it is tangent to our finite, occupied space Universe and that is the only way tangent or tangible is involved with it.

Non-occupied space embraces/surround our finite Universe. Old news to those who follow rational, logical common sense pathways of thought, that are also based on observation.

Reece101
Reece101
-->
@ebuc

Didn’t get your name somehow. Want to reply?
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
Non-occupied space embraces/surrounds our finite universe
Yes this is definitely logical.

Though there is obviously no observation of something that can only be assumed.

And I also find it difficult to apply tangency to such a concept.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Reece101
So does there need to be a caveat of purpose to said view, which isn’t ego based?
Need? I dont know. What I do know is that it is only humans who assign a purpose to Universe, humans this or that and humans have access to an metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept.

Original question: How are we here? “here” refers to present occupied spacetime. No other variable

Earths location is chance of environmental conditions. How huans came to be on Earth is unknown.

Original answer: Depends how far you want to go back.
If your only refering to Earth and humans. The cause and effects of the galactic events that led to Earth existence are complicated.

And again, we have no idea how humans came to be here.  Lots of speculation of possibilities.

‘Going back’ requires spacetime. No other variable.
Well duhh, yes all that exists --including earth and humans--- involve space and time.

You seem kinda of vague in whatever it is you think your trying to question.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Reece101
YOu didnt get my name in #84.  That makes no sense to as I have no idea what your talking about.

I'm ebuc. One of m any names iVe used on the net.