@ebuc
Post #84
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Yes this is definitely logical.
Oh gee, 1000 posts later some body actually acknoledges logical, but not rational or common sense conclusion.

Though there is obviously no observation of something that can only be assumed.
And nobody here ever claimed otherwise. If occupied space Universe is finite then there can only exist one deduction form that.

And I also find it difficult to apply tangency to such a concept
I understand your concern, none less, that is what is happening occupied space touches nothing at the outer surface boundary.  If you or I were at the surface and reached out we would see we feel nothing{ non-occupied space } or with our instruments, we detect nothing{ non-occupied space }.

So then were back to more things that SMerlin fear considering and that is the deduction of a finite occupied space Universe ---and its shape{ lumpy}---  from observations, and rational, logical common sense ---ex all that we observe{ excetp Universe } has a systemic and structural integrity and all that we observe has a natural rate of decay.

We observe entropy and in that regards we see a decay of Universe as we know it, but we also observe the 1st of of thermodynamics.

Iver repeatedly laid out all of this considerations a clear format at DDo and here at DArt and they always fall on deaf ears. Why> Becuase of ego based mental issues that stem from others precondition educational processes,or non-senseical religous beliefs.

"Dare to be naive"... R. B. Fuller

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman

Reece101
Debates: 1
Reece101
-->
@ebuc
Need? I dont know. What I do know is that it is only humans who assign a purpose to Universe, humans this or that and humans have access to an metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept.
Truism/unintegral to the context of the conversation.

Earths location is chance of environmental conditions. How huans came to be on Earth is unknown.
Unintegral to the context of the conversation.

If your only refering to Earth and humans. The cause and effects of the galactic events that led to Earth existence are complicated.

And again, we have no idea how humans came to be here.  Lots of speculation of possibilities.
No I am not only referring to “Earth” and “humans”. Which are rough assimilations may I add. I’m talking about the transmutation of matter that make up what we are.

Well duhh, yes all that exists --including earth and humans--- involve space and time.

You seem kinda of vague in whatever it is you think your trying to question.
I’m not questioning anything. Your ego is clouding your judgment.
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@Reece101
Truism/unintegral to the context of the conversation.
Huh?

Unintegral to the context of the conversation.
Huh?

No I am not only referring to “Earth” and “humans”. Which are rough assimilations may I add. I’m talking about the transmutation of matter that make up what we are.
Well you have not clearly stated that in any of your posts.  Your approach is believe that biological life came from  an aggregate collection of minerals and where is the 'keystone of life' in that process.  I have the book "Touchstone of Life" by Lowenstien.

He comes to an obstacle in those pathways from mineral to living biologic/soul.  I cant recall it exactly but it takes energy to transmutate to the next level, but it also needs that energy to maintain its status quo. so it is some kind of loop that does not allow the leap from mineral to biologic/soul life.

It may occur, I dunno, however, I' more inclined to believe the coding for biologic/soul life exists inside and on surface of black  holes.

I’m not questioning anything. Your ego is clouding your judgment.
Huh? You offer a little vague this or that with no significant clarifying explanation.  Mind game via your ego based mental  blockage to all Ive presented to you and others in this thread.
Reece101
Debates: 1
Reece101
-->
@ebuc
Well you have not clearly stated that in any of your posts.  Your approach is believe that biological life came from  an aggregate collection of minerals and where is the 'keystone of life' in that process.  I have the book "Touchstone of Life" by Lowenstien.

He comes to an obstacle in those pathways from mineral to living biologic/soul.  I cant recall it exactly but it takes energy to transmutate to the next level, but it also needs that energy to maintain its status quo. so it is some kind of loop that does not allow the leap from mineral to biologic/soul life.
Hence it depends how far you want to go back. There will always be gaps in our knowledge. For some it’s more than others.

It’s not about “next level”. It’s about chemistry. This is basic common sense.