Total: 158
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
hahahahhahah
Our_Boat_is_Right
Debates: 16
Our_Boat_is_Right
What I said was a hypothetical with two options.

It is sad you want to be infamous and gloating your ego rather than making a contribution to the world, or simply just staying in the shadows quietly doing so.
RationalMadman
Debates: 567
RationalMadman
-->
@Our_Boat_is_Right
I am in the shadows. this is a shithole of the internet where people bully each other freely so long as the chief mod dislikes the victim and likes the perpetrator(s). This is a great place to be in the shadows from intelligence, which is admittedly scarce anyway.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
really, in the shadows haha
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
If you read either round of my debate I clearly elaborate on votin gshares and how investment firms own them in all corporations that are large enough.
No you didn’t.

Again, you can’t accept making an error, so you’re trying to change reality.

You didn’t even mention the word “vote” of “voting”, you said the word “control” on reference to the Illuminati. You were talking solely about how worker investment would compete with hedge fund investment and preventing hedge fund investment was bad.

You made a complete hash of the debate by misunderstanding key terms, and are now trying to retroactively pretend you said things you didn't.
Our_Boat_is_Right
Our_Boat_is_Right
gOoDbyE lmao
Our_Boat_is_Right
Our_Boat_is_Right
E-go-tis-ti-cal
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Our_Boat_is_Right
underestimate, I'm talking about a disorder, 
Our_Boat_is_Right
Our_Boat_is_Right
?      
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Our_Boat_is_Right
Narcissistic personality disorder

Our_Boat_is_Right
Our_Boat_is_Right
Oh ok sounds about right, I mean he is autistic after all.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Our_Boat_is_Right
HAHA
PressF4Respect
Debates: 10
PressF4Respect
-->
@Our_Boat_is_Right
Certainly plausible lol 
Imabench
Debates: 6
Imabench
 @Imabench, @Our_Boat_is_Right, @christopher_best, @Patmos, @logicae
Why do I always get tagged in the stupidest shit? 

PressF4Respect
Debates: 10
PressF4Respect
-->
@Imabench
What do you mean? This is a VERY GENUINE parting speech 👌
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
ramshutu, you don't understand capitalism or shares, it doesn't matter how much you preach about it or get upvoted here you don't know how it all works.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
On what basis can you claim I don’t understand shares or capitalism? Is it because I have repeatedly pointed out how most of the things you’ve said about shares, voting and google are objectively false?

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Difference between you and me isn't what we can dish out, it's what we can take without breaking.

Bring it, shutu, make them call me dumb, ignorant and all of that. I'll come out better than ever.

You don't know me or where I come from, I am from gritty as fuck survivors on both sides of my bloodline, that's all I'll say. If nothing else, I am that motherfucker to outlast when I can't outsmart, outperform when I can't outwit, outluck when I can't outthink.

I don't need to be smarter than you, I don't need to be greater than you at any one thing. I don't care how inferior I look, what you use your words to paint the picture of man. I was born and bred the type to never let the hands coming up from the ground, pull me into the mud for long enough to kill me. You can keep at it, weeks, months, years. I may die IRL, my legacy will outgrit yours for decades, you get me?

I am sick and tired of you running around like you're some god here, accusing me of having no right to do the same. You and your gang will one by one learn that I am not built like the other pussyboys you're used to picking on and running off of sites. I quit, I return. I'm put out, and yet I burn. 

You don't know that Schmidt is bought and serving agendas that have 0% to do with Google itself, that's fine by me. Indulge in your ignorance. He's reading this chat after all, he knows what I think and how accurate I am. He can't do anything about it, just can 'flag me' so I never get employed by Google or some intelligence agency, not that I ever would given my overall outlook.
Castin
Debates: 0
Castin
-->
@Dr.Franklin
HAHA
You know I'm all for humor and horseplay, but I start to get really uncomfortable when I see you guys laughing at Rash's autism. That's just going too far.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Castin
My symptoms of 'autism' are moderate, I'm not the catatonic type who can't function and have zero shame in it. Dr. Franklin literally comes on the website to laugh at people and things, it's his 'thing' idk. He actually has come to be third place forum poster by spamming 'hahaha' or such posts in many variants, it really was the least hurtful thing that was said to me on here in the past 48 hours pretty much. I don't support the mocking of autistic people at all, I just don't see why that particularly got you offended. PressF4Respect and Ramshutu are far nastier towards me in extremely personal ways in this thread and others, they are the real issue.
Castin
Debates: 0
Castin
-->
@RationalMadman
I know it's high-functioning. I still think it's super uncool to make fun of a condition someone can't control like that. I don't know what's unclear to you about my objection, or what posts you might've expected me to object to instead.
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
That post by Ragnar encapsulates the 'gang up on and mock into silence' concept of approaching anyone suspicious of NASA at all, let alone other conspiracy theorists. "Hey, they're asking for it, the fucking retards actually believe that? Hahaha make fun of them, good job!" is a mentality of sheep who think they're wolves, picking on intelligent goats that think for themselves.

If you got reasons why it's wrong, stop mocking the believer. It's nothing short of strategised bullying.
That someone cries to the mods if their unsupported ideas are challenged, is some serious alpha wolf strength right there.
That someone defines their intelligence by the levels available to farm animals, is a worse than any outside mockery I can imagine.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Castin
At least he admitted
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
Difference between you and me isn't what we can dish out, it's what we can take without breaking.
Given that you appear to have quit the site three times; that statement very much answers itself.

Bring it, shutu, make them call me dumb, ignorant and all of that. I'll come out better than ever.

You don't know me or where I come from, I am from gritty as fuck survivors on both sides of my bloodline, that's all I'll say. If nothing else, I am that motherfucker to outlast when I can't outsmart, outperform when I can't outwit, outluck when I can't outthink.

You’re doing none of those things here.

You got confused in a debate, lost as a result: then made a repeated cascade of objectively false claims about google share structure: literally you made a bunch of stuff up... You did this whilst I was there, and knowing that I was going to fact check you.

Now, you seem to be pretending that you didn’t make any of those claims, and are simply making weird assertions that have nothing to do with anything you’ve claimed.

This is a testament that trying to outlast, outperform or out luck someone is not enough to be correct when someone is outsmarting, outwitting and outthinking you.

Our_Boat_is_Right
Our_Boat_is_Right
"I am that motherfucker to outlast when I can't outsmart, outperform when I can't outwit, outluck when I can't outthink."

wth does that even mean lmao u literally use your little poetic cringy sayings and ryhmes to make you look more intelligent than you actually are 😂😂😂

" I quit, I return. I'm put out, and yet I burn." 😂😂 this stuff has me dying
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
"hurtful"

golly gee, cry me a river
Pinkfreud08
Debates: 17
Pinkfreud08
-->
@Our_Boat_is_Right
omg stop bullying rm meanie! Hes a GENIUS and ur just jelly 
Pinkfreud08
Debates: 17
Pinkfreud08
rm i posted a new forum to help stop the internet bullys from bulying u, i hope u like it!!!
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Our_Boat_is_Right
@Pinkfreud08
@Dr.Franklin
@PressF4Respect
Could you guys stop, this is clearly way over the top. 

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Ramshutu
Dont care, drive RM off this site