Your True Creator

Author: Paul

Total: 46
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Mopac
Sight and appearance are internal data processing and not external reality.

Sight and appearance are assumptions or imagination.

What you imagine is not proof of anything.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Paul
Firstly: Reasonable scientific theory suggests that we evolved from matter. 

Secondly: The universe also evolved from the same matter.

A reasonable scientific assumption also suggests that matter and consequent evolutionary processes were initiated in some sort of creation event.

Based on this widely accepted scientific theory, it would therefore be inaccurate to suggest that we were created by the universe.

As both the universe and ourselves came into existence post creation.

And all this notwithstanding unsupported God hypotheses.

Paul
Debates: 0
Paul
-->
@zedvictor4
Here is an example of, "the universe created me" used in a sentence.

https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/3227942-the-universe-created-me-to-see-its-own-beauty-through

Is that usage incorrect in any way?

Can you show me an example of what you are arguing for? That's all I want.

Paul
Paul
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
William of Ockham said, “Entities should not be multiplied unnecessarily.” Adding every act of creation down the line is unnecessarily multiplying entities therefore you are probably wrong.I’m very sorry for your loss.

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@Paul
No but , No 
Well yes. My last post opens with it has to go back to the uinverse.

However i thinhk i might  be able to prove the planet earth made me.  Thus making the universe made me irrelevant. 

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@Paul
Going by what you are saying paul ,  the argument then can be made for one minute before birth abortions. 

I mean the universe should be punished for anyone terminating a pregnancies right?  (  i haven't started thinking abiut how so yet but ) if mom isn't my creator. 

Then after allllllllll this Paul.   I will be looking into  " universe child maintenance fees " 
And so on.

And paul .  The bible says a child out of wedlock. Is a sin. It should be between a man and a woman .  Not man , women and univers universe. 

Ok ill stop now.

Paul
Paul
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
Stopping? That’s a good idea!

Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@zedvictor4
The Ultimate Reality is not sight or appearance, it is reality in the truest sense of what that means. It is no strange thing to be certain that reality ss it truly is exists. That is the God I believe, and this God certainly exists.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Paul
Yep.

That's what is regarded as poetic licence.

In short, language used for effect. Which is what you attempted to do in your opening statement. Which is absolutely fine.

But that doesn't alter the fact that you weren't actually created by the universe, but rather you evolved within the universe from the matter of creation.

People use poetic licence and say all manner of inaccurate and illogical things. 
Athias
Debates: 20
Athias
-->
@Outplayz
I believe everything is god, including the universe... so in part he's right, he just hasn't thought beyond that... which, whatever... but, how is that Luciferian? 
It was a tongue-in-cheek statement in reference to the association of divinity to the universe, particularly the stars and planets. Saturnians, for example, worship the planet Saturn for the roman god, Saturn. Saturn was known as the "hidden one" or the Black Sun/Son (Lucifer.) In his Greek manifestation, Saturn was also known as "Cronus," which literally means "the horned one." In one of these other threads, I made mention of how the papacy is a pagan rite and that Vatican City was known as "Saturnia" in veneration of the roman god, Saturn. (Christmas is actually a pagan ritual known as "Saturnalia" practiced in celebration of the winter solstice.) In his Egyptian manifestation, Saturn was known as Osiris. In his Semitic manifestation, he was known as Ba'al. Lucifer, like God, is believed to be a trinity: the father (Saturn,) the mother (Juno,) and the son or hermaphrodite (Jupiter.)

Paul
Paul
-->
@zedvictor4
What created the matter of creation?

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Paul
No one knows.

Though it would be more appropriate to ask how rather than what.
Paul
Paul
-->
@zedvictor4

Okay, how?

Don’t get to long just give me an idea of where your headed.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Paul
Well that's the unanswerable, age old question.

How do we explain nothing to something?

It's possible to explain a something to nothing to something, sequential scenario. Thus establishing a zero state.

But not that original 0 to 1.

Neither Gods nor big bangs explain 0 to 1.
Paul
Paul
-->
@zedvictor4
Creation is a continuum, it's happening all the time. You were not created the moment you were born or by your mom and dad or by evolution from universal matter. There was a long causal chain of creation that led directly to you. Gifted with life now the responsibility for creation is yours. You have to keep recreating yourself, preferably three times a day. The thing that makes you possible is the universe and the universe is the continuum as well as your oldest ancestor.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Paul
Yep.

As it stands, that's as valid an hypothesis as any other.