Hurricane Dorians Pahway. to Alabama { NOT } :--(

Author: ebuc

Total: 152
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Castin
and pander to a "special" group -- rich one-percenters who are all about control, control, control.
As far as political parties go, Hillary's party outspent Donald's party 2 to one. You don't get that kind of money without pandering to the 1 percent, even if other reasonable people might see it as extortion of select groups.

The war on successful people doesn't actually create jobs or prosperity. Shocking I know... keep praying for that "recession" though so you can get control, control, control back...

Snoopy
Debates: 1
Snoopy
-->
@Castin
I think Republicans don't actually care about the general public, and pander to a "special" group -- rich one-percenters who are all about control, control, control.
  This seems utterly ridiculous to me.  I mean, I can just as easily say the republican party has always been the party of equality, and the democratic party remains the party of special groups as it always has.  There are democratic candidates who will back me over and over again, pandering to special groups, and giving special deals to corporations. Members of both parties are associated with corruption so there's always going to be scape goats.  There are republicans who say the same thing about "democrats", but just because there's a few fire eaters and brutes right now, not all of the democrats are corrupt and abusive of power. 
  It's fine to participate in a political party, but if you are going to vote you should have an informed vote for individuals seeking to serve their jurisdiction, not along party lines.  Obviously there are times when a strong candidate will come along in either party and they should be selected through a fair election process, and the party hacks will take note.  Do you really want the republican party to get all its feedback from those vile and ignorant deplorables who are voting for the evil one-percenters over and over again?  There are certainly some candidates in the democratic party right now that I would like to oust in the primaries, and would not vote for in the general elections.  I tend to disagree with their economic policies, and I have my views on regulations and public services, but I would take no issue voting for a qualified republican, and waiting until a democrat comes along who will act in the interest of their constituents.  If someone says they'll protect the constitution and wants to cut some fat and a few benefits along with taxes, I'll take that for a couple years.

TheDredPriateRoberts
Debates: 0
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Greyparrot
wrong person :)
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
eep
Castin
Castin
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
it never was, it was about Trump as they all are.
As I have said many, many times, I didn't vote for him, but I'm certainly glad Hillary didn't win.
I think Republicans don't actually care about the general public
given such a blanket statement obviously there is no room to bother discussing anything related, closed minds are just like that.
What? I only made my "blanket statement" because you made the same blanket statement about Democrats. I was just following your lead, hombre. Why are you acting like I said that in a vacuum. I was more like, "Well I guess if we're just throwing blanket statements around then..."

But if you've changed your mind about blanket statements and would like to know my more in depth opinion, I think that some politicians in the Republican party may well care about the public, but the saner ones are not in control and won't speak up to challenge their leadership if they think the president's actions may not be good for the public/America. So they are effectively impotent.

I think their party has been taken control of by an ego-consumed child who isn't even really all that Republican, and they're just going along with it, even though they know how insane it is, because they're afraid of going against their party. With a few notable exceptions like Jeff Flake. Politicians have always been afraid of going against their party, Democrat or Republican, but I personally have never seen it have such dramatic consequences.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Castin
you started by wording it as "you" so naturally it flowed into an assumption that I identify as republican and then the statement you made, it all sounded like an attack, perhaps a bit subtle but never the less.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
so you can get control, control, control back...
Yeah, get control back from, an abusive, out of control, malignant narcissist, racist, white nationalist supremacist dictator whose whole end game is only for self interest.

Oh yeah, your a Trumpist cultist who thinks moral integrity is for childrens fairy tale books not mature adult humans. Sad :--(.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
You missed quite a few gaslight terms like "unhinged" and "unstable" from your media overlords. Go back and watch CNN for a few more months till you can get all the superlatives correct.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
Nah, racist has nothing to do with skin color anymore, just whether you disagree with someone.

This false narative is not a suprise from a person who believes moral integrity is childrens fairy tale books and not mature adults.

It is a false narrative from a cult follower that believes any words that come out of Trumps mouth as fact and truth. OMG!

GP still believes Trump did not pay hush money to keep to women quiet about Trumps cheating on Melania.

GP still believe national weather service and NOAA showed hurriance Dorian impacting Alabama days after the facts Alabama not involved.

GP still believes that Trump is not Putins bitch.

GP still believes non-sense and lies as long as Trunp tells his base of cult follower it is true.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
You missed quite a few gaslight terms like "unhinged" and "unstable" from your media overlords. Go back and watch CNN for a few more months till you can get all the superlatives correct.
Gaslight is better for then environment  methane that Trump spews out daily and his base of racist, white nationlistic supremacist eat every morning before breakfest.

Ex they still believe Alabama is in path { NOT } of hurricane Dorian.

These cultist still believe Trump is the capitilistist God on Earth.

They still believe Kim Ung Pooh is operating in good faith nuclear negotiations.

They still believe Moscow Mitch is not also Putins bitch.

They do not even know or care that white Russians are racist against Chinese immigrants, just as white of USA have always been.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
You're missing a ton of fake scandals like icecreamgate.

Go watch a few more months of CNN and come back and impress me.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
Go watch a few more months of CNN and come back and impress me.
Only one phenomena impresses you and that is the malignant, narcist, white racist nationalistic supremacy Trump.

Grow some kahunas and begin behaving like a mature adult with moral integrity.

Oh yeah you dont have any idea what moral integrity actually means. Sad :--(

I give you a clue, it is not a sharpie changing NOAA weather maps.

It it not instructing your lackey cultist to threaten NOAA with termination if they speak out against the dictator Trump.

Oh yeah, you still dont get what moral integrity is. Sad :--(

The only gaslight is you lack of examination of truth.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
You left out icecreamgate.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Castin
Jeff flake is to politician as Amy Schumer is to comedian.
Snoopy
Debates: 1
Snoopy
-->
@Castin
  A government agency overtly sending a memo to mitigate the politicizing of their work in trending press releases wouldn't really seem all that out of line to me. 

I think their party has been taken control of by an ego-consumed child who isn't even really all that Republican, and they're just going along with it, even though they know how insane it is, because they're afraid of going against their party. With a few notable exceptions like Jeff Flake. Politicians have always been afraid of going against their party, Democrat or Republican, but I personally have never seen it have such dramatic consequences.
Do you mean dramatic consequences in terms of politics, or policy?

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Snoopy
I think Castin is talking about the dramatic consequences to moderates in both parties who fail to virtue signal adequately to the voters, leading to a runaway shift to the extremes in both parties. It's an unintended consequence of the political overuse of Saul Alinsky's rules to demonize your opponent.

Castin
Castin
-->
@Greyparrot
+1 👍
Castin
Castin
-->
@Snoopy
They politicized their work as soon as they decided to misrepresent the truth to the American public in order to appease a political power.

The public depends on them giving important and reliable weather information. That is more important than petty politics or the president's ego.

Meanwhile his supporters are acting like him being wrong about the weather would mean the liberals win. I don't even. The weather is the fucking weather. 

Both.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Castin

Stupid fake news will find any wolf to cry over to push orangemanbad narrative.
Castin
Castin
-->
@Greyparrot
You're one of those supporters who think if he's wrong about the weather the liberals win. Aren't you. Admit it. J'accuse, Grey! J'accuse!

Those goddamn liberal hurricanes, right. Dorian came straight for us dressed like a hipster and wearing a Hillary 2016 pin. Panic. PANIC.

Castin
Castin
All right so my understanding of the specifics is this, anyone pls feel free to add or correct:

• A day or two before Trump made the tweet, scientists calculated there would be a 5% to 10% chance the hurricane would hit a tiny corner of Alabama.

• But by the time Trump made his tweet, that was outdated information. It was now certain Alabama would not be hit at all. So this was a small threat to a small part of Alabama that got updated to a non-threat. 

• Then Trump makes his tweet saying Alabama "will be hit much harder than expected." This was inaccurate and out of date, which is a problem.

I could understand him saying Alabama would be hit; he probably remembered it mentioned in previous reports. But for the life of me I have no idea where he got "much harder than expected" in regard to Alabama. Those were the words that caused the real panic. 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Castin
Maybe he was watching CNN where CNN said the hurricane could hit Alabama.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Castin
You're one of those supporters who think if he's wrong about the weather the liberals win. Aren't you. Admit it. J'accuse, Grey! J'accuse!

Those goddamn liberal hurricanes, right. Dorian came straight for us dressed like a hipster and wearing a Hillary 2016 pin. Panic. PANIC.

I don't really care. This was last week's fake news driving the orangemanbad narrative. This week is all about fake news regarding Kavanaugh from the NYT.

Keep up with the fake news, I know there's so much of it.

bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
-->
@Greyparrot
So, a leftist activist who heard about this second-hand is the source on this one?

Kinda reminds me of a certain "doctor" who campaigns for the democrat party that couldn't remember the year, place, or attendees of the party where Kavanaugh """raped""" her....

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@bmdrocks21
It's worse than that. The lone uncorroborated source promoting the narrative is a Clinton defense lawyer Max Stier. Clinton has a huge axe to grind against Kavanaugh who helped Starr uncover the sexual allegations against known philanderer Bill Clinton.

I mean how stupid is the public?

bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
-->
@Greyparrot
Oh my gosh! I'm growing up in clown world ;(
:O) *honk* *honk*
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Castin
@Greyparrot
I don't really care. This was last week's fake news driving the orangemanbad narrative. This week is all about fake news regarding Kavanaugh from the NYT.
That doenst care for truth is not new news.  If the media narrative does not praised Turmp and his 100's of lies to USA peoples, then the media is let and a false narative irresepective of whether its true.
GP is a cultist follower who has no empathy, compassion etc much less any access to truth.  Why is this?

Why do we have a malignant bigoted racist, white { orange }, nationalistic supremacist narrcistist as USA president?

Because orange Trump and white Moscow Mitch are both Putins white bitches. 

After dark skin peoples the next mark for white racist nationlistic supremacist is Asian.

White male on top, > underneath > Asians > dark skin humans. This is pretty simple for people who actually pay attention to truth.

The writing for decline of white supremacy is on the wall, and that is why there lashing out.  They walk in fear of there genetic extinction everyday.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
It's fake news because being wrong about the weather is not a fucking scandal.

Nobody was more than inconvenienced about Alabama weather reports, but the media would have you think Trump was responsible for a stampede of panicked Alabamians over a cliff of lemmings. The overhype of these "scandals" are ridiculous.

Look up the "icecreamgate" scandal where the media reported Trump as an unhinged dictator for having 2 scoops of icecream. The media is fucking nuts with their orangemanbad hatred narratives. 

Pure TDS.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
t's fake news because being wrong about the weather is not a fucking scandal.
Yes, Trump has produced a false weather narrative and lied about it for at least a weei.

Nobody was more than inconvenienced about Alabama weather reports, but the media would have you think Trump was responsible for a stampede of panicked Alabamians over a cliff of lemmings. The overhype of these "scandals" are ridiculous.
Trunp commtted a felony when altered a national weather map with a sharpie and a then an immoral felony when he lies about his use of sharpie to alter a national weather service map.

You cant handle the truth and so you fall off the ice-crean wagon go woo-woo about ice-cream.   Grow a pair of kahunas and come back when you can accept truth and you want to have disscussion with mature adults.