Pizza Mafia - DP2

Author: Mharman

Total: 237
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
Also Pie get your shit together. I admitted I confused you for club for a minute

What’d I do tho lol

VTL Supa until he posts reads.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
You are L-2. I suggest you post your reads quickly.
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
-->
@oromagi
Yes, you are subbing for Cogent.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Mharman
thx- reading up now
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
Official Vote Count
SupaDudz (4/6) - Bmdrocks, Disc, Wylted, Pie
Oromagi (1/6) - Club
Bmdrocks (1/6) - SupaDudz

Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Wylted
Yeah I guess I can help in that direction

vTL SUPA

I need you to clarify whether you agree with me that Supa is scum or you are just voting to pressure for reads like I was doing at first.
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Your reasons make sense and gaps in my memory exist from dp1. I have to review it again to remember what I was thinking about him. His behavior this dp seems scummy, but I want the full picture. In fact this is moving too fast. I will vote later after I read up on him more

UNVOTE

Having no reads is something more likely to happen to scum, but he may be apathetic towards the game. He seems to have made a Freudian slip about the number of scum also. 
Wylted
Wylted
Scum tend to not have many town reads for whatever reason and post 54 about there being a second scum is bothering me. I wonder if this means we are also facing some sort of third party.
Wylted
Wylted
I think if club is scum we lost. I can't see you guys lynching him. This is bothering me

Wylted
Wylted
page 2 of dp 2, speed looked like he was trying to create distance from BMD by pointing out some contrived scum slip and then he voted for him and said no hammering. 

Wylted
Wylted
LOL pineapple was a scum character. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
We have the option of the cop investigating Club to determine his credibility. If he’s telling the truth then there’s a solid confirmed town block of up to 4 people assuming the cop investigated someone inno last night.
Wylted
Wylted
I'm going to do a deep dive to analyze mod psychology in a bit I think
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
Scum tend to not have many town reads for whatever reason and post 54 about there being a second scum is bothering me. I wonder if this means we are also facing some sort of third party.

If there is a third party it’s Club and his supposed buddy. Either way as I said earlier, Cop Can investigate him and see if he’s telling the truth to form a powerful townblock. Only way to prevent this is if scum kill the cop, but the odds are like 10-20 percent which is still pretty low.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@ILikePie5

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@warren42
The following post seems random. Why did speed pop into your head as opposed to somebody else? https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/2530/pizza-mafia-dp1?page=13&post_number=325
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted

To an extent I do. But Warren was first to call out Speed. Unless this is a bussing tactic, which I’m skeptical of since Speed was the GF and a pretty good player. I’m more skeptical of Water tbh but, this Supa incidence is making me reconsider.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Wylted
I think if club is scum we lost. I can't see you guys lynching him. This is bothering me

I can't speak for the rest of town but he is not necessarily off the table for me just because of the mason claim. I just don't see his behavior as particularly scummy.

If we reach a MyLo/LyLo situation (we might not at the rate we are going) then I would want his partner to step forward and for us to examine both of them closely since a 12 player game is likely to have 3 scum, just have to wait and see.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Vader
Do you care to explain why if speed were to have flipped town that would make me scum ? https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/2530/pizza-mafia-dp1?page=15&post_number=360
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@WaterPhoenix
Reads please?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
Do you care to explain why if speed were to have flipped town that would make me scum ? https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/2530/pizza-mafia-dp1?page=15&post_number=360

This makes me suspect Supa more. 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Speed left analysis last DP and water, and warren were his scum reads. I suspect warren is town, but it is not unusal for scum to put other scum in their scum pool, because with their inside knowledge and paranoia they usually think their partners are being more obvious than what they are. I also think BMD and supa are good lynch targets

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@ILikePie5
Actually supa is definitely scum. That is 2 freudian slips. Saying if speed flips "scum" when he meant to say town and saying "the other mafia member" implying there are only 2. Supa is definitely scum. Maybe the final scum

VTL SUPA
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Wylted
they usually think their partners are being more obvious than what they are.

This is a good point. I have had a few games in the past where my scum buddies tried to bus me because they thought I was being super obviously scum only to have the town turn on them for trying to lynch someone they all saw as obviously town.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
I can't speak for the rest of town but he is not necessarily off the table for me just because of the mason claim. I just don't see his behavior as particularly scummy.

I agree. Club is an interesting person. Based on his play style he’s easily sheepable. But him claiming is something he’d just do. I think we should leave him alone till a Cop investigation which could create a 4 person town block or MYLO/LYLO.

If we reach a MyLo/LyLo situation (we might not at the rate we are going) then I would want his partner to step forward and for us to examine both of them closely since a 12 player game is likely to have 3 scum, just have to wait and see.

I think it should be a day before that situation. Gives us more time to analyze their posts in the previous DPs. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
You are L-2 right now. We need reads from you at the very least.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Wylted
Actually supa is definitely scum. That is 2 freudian slips. Saying if speed flips "scum" when he meant to say town and saying "the other mafia member" implying there are only 2. Supa is definitely scum. Maybe the final scum

I disagree that this second thing is a slip, even as town I generally go into a game assuming there is a certain number of scum and acting like that is a verified fact even if it isn't. I agree that Supa is a decent lynch candidate though so I won't give you too much shit.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
@Discipulus_Didicit
I think we should pursue a full claim from Supa. Mafia clearly had a hard time finding a fake claim with the hot sauce. More of a chance for us to confirm him as Scum.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
We pretty much know warren is town here, but check out this post? I know this is some WIFOM, but everything is. I think Speed may have listed Supa's name, because he thought it would make us more inclined to think supa is town because "He would never draw suspicion to a partner". I have done shit like that too as WIFOM prior to lynches before I grew a brain https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/2530/pizza-mafia-dp1?page=17&post_number=420
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@ILikePie5
If Mharman gave fake claims, I doubt speed would take it. Especially since he probably thought he would be town confirmed by the cop if he survived somehow