Pizza Mafia - DP2

Author: Mharman

Total: 237
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Actually if he thought it was 3 scum, it wouldn't phase me, but now I think he revealed to us there are only two scum. I wonder if there is a cult or something.
Wylted
Wylted
speeds endvote was on supa also. It is hard not to scum read bmd and water though. we may have two scum teams. I know I know. I am embracing the paranoia
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
If Mharman gave fake claims, I doubt speed would take it. Especially since he probably thought he would be town confirmed by the cop if he survived somehow

If anything him being GF makes me think he would use the fake claim to ensure he stays safe especially since he was about to be lynched. But ya I see your point.
warren42
warren42
-->
@Vader
VTL BMD

inactive mafia. gg town

Cogent literally left the site...
Wylted
Wylted
SOmething happened to me last night by the way. The one thing making me think BMD is town is that he sent me a PM telling me nice job for catching speed. I told mharman about the rule violation and he gave him a warning. Let me post his message though so nobody has less information than me
warren42
warren42
-->
@Wylted
Really didn't like pie last DP, his pushes were trash. I remember a post that made me think that pie and water were of opposite alignments based on something speed said. I'll find it once I'm caught up.
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Wylted
We pretty much know warren is town here, but check out this post?

I chose to ignore it at the time, something to come back to after we know supas flip I suppose.
Wylted
Wylted

Here is the PM BMD sent me

Nice call on Speedy boy

warren42
warren42
-->
@Wylted
I think if club is scum we lost. I can't see you guys lynching him. This is bothering me

No need to worry about that, he's totally mason
warren42
warren42
-->
@ILikePie5
If there is a third party it’s Club and his supposed buddy.

A two-person 3P in a game with 2 mafia is incredibly underpowered town. Unlikely.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@warren42
No need to worry about that, he's totally mason

Are you claiming mason or do you just believe Club?
warren42
warren42
-->
@Wylted
The following post seems random. Why did speed pop into your head as opposed to somebody else?

I had no read of speed and wanted your opinion on the matter since you were in the thread at the time. Figured we might be able to have some good progress by talking about someone I didn't have a read of and I was fortunately correct.
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
Official Vote Count
Supa (4/6) - Bmdrocks, Disc, Wylted, Pie
Oromagi (1/6) - Club
Bmdrocks (1/6) - Supa

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@warren42
So what are your thoughts on Supa? And idt you’ve answered my question yet.
warren42
warren42
Ok so this is what I was thinking about.

In this post, speed says that pie's push on water makes sense, while in the very next one, he says that the only push that makes sense is the one on him. Not sure if that means that he has TMI that water is scum and that Pie's push was right (though I will die on the hill that it didn't make sense and yes I'm a prideful SOB) or that it's TMI that Pie's push is inaccurate and he wanted to get the water lynch through and then he just wasn't consistent in his support because scum have to be more fluid in their reads.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@warren42
Yeah the problem is if is not uncommon these days to have a scum mason. Unless it explicitly states in your role that he is confirmed town (or whoever the other mason is) than ai would not assume he is)

WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
-->
@ILikePie5
PressF- Lean scum: hasn't been active so is an automatic pick for scum

Supa- Lean town: Doesn't seem like scum and even though disc says the inactive=scum theory is wrong I think it has some truth to it but I don't think it's hurting town in any way.

Bmd- Town: He's new doesn't seem like mafia you guys are just being wayyyyy too paranoid.

Warren- Town: Has done nothing to arouse suspicion 

Wylted- Town: Claimed

Disc- Null: Either he's trying to get people to believe something or he's way too paranoid (no offense disc if you're reading this) but he doesn't seem like scum though but I don't know...

Pie- Lean scum: You would be scum if it was last dp but everyone thinks your town and they're way more experienced than me, but if turn out to be scum I swear I'm gonna be sooo mad. 

Club- Town: Claimed mason and hasn't done anything scummy

Ok, give me your reads now
warren42
warren42
-->
@ILikePie5
Not sure. Wylted (and Disc kinda) are making a lot of sense, but not really sure if it's scum or Supa is just playing really poorly.

Unfortunately my scum pool is pretty big at this point.

Water, Pie, Supa
Press, Oro due to the lack of NK. I think if there's a doctor we should have them out themselves. We can then have

Club, Partner, Cop, Doc, Doc target confirmed. If there's overlap oh well. Tonight we *could* have the cop check the doc just to guarantee it while the doc protects the cop. That's a core of five for D3 and we can POE from there.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@WaterPhoenix
You missed Cog. I will post my reads as soon as you account for Cog/Oro
warren42
warren42
-->
@Wylted
Yeah the problem is if is not uncommon these days to have a scum mason. Unless it explicitly states in your role that he is confirmed town (or whoever the other mason is) than ai would not assume he is)

That's not a masonry though... that's a neighborhood. That'd be bastard (even if unintentionally)
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Wylted
Yeah the problem is if is not uncommon these days to have a scum mason.
No, all mason groups are town by definition. Are you talking about neighborhoods? Because those aren't mason groups.

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@WaterPhoenix
Good analysis water. Keep it up
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@warren42
Club, Partner, Cop, Doc, Doc target confirmed. If there's overlap oh well. Tonight we *could* have the cop check the doc just to guarantee it while the doc protects the cop. That's a core of five for D3 and we can POE from there.

I disagree. If doc claims then it’s easy pickings for scum to kill him assuming doc can’t self heal (I’m asking Mharman rn). I personally think Cop should investigate Club and then form a town block of Cop, Doctor, Club, Partner, and whoever cop investigated last night since they haven’t said anyone was guilty. That’s 5/10 players rn. Should be easy victory.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@warren42
I like the strategy of putting cop and doc also. I think we should mass claim. Not to much room for fake claims either with this subject. The game seems breakable 
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@WaterPhoenix
Supa- Lean town: Doesn't seem like scum and even though disc says the inactive=scum theory is wrong I think it has some truth to it but I don't think it's hurting town in any way.

1) You say that he doesn't seem like scum. Please explain why.

2) I did say his theory was wrong, I most certainly did not say that him having a wrong theory is what made me scum read him. Supas inconsistency is what made me scum read him.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@ILikePie5
Doesn't matter if doc is easy pickings if it helps solve the game
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
-->
@ILikePie5
Well if cog comes back he'd be town because he vtnl'd then full claimed which doesn't seem like scummy thing to do. And I don't know enough about oro
warren42
warren42
Doesn't matter if doc is easy pickings if it helps solve the game

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
I like the strategy of putting cop and doc also. I think we should mass claim. Not to much room for fake claims either with this subject. The game seems breakable 

If Doc claims, they’ll likely die tonight.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
I second Wylteds idea of full claiming.game is in solvable territory now. I'm willing to go first if others agree to it.