The Shape of the Universe.

Author: Paul

Total: 195
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@Paul
Dynamically lumpy and one analogy I use is consider how flares are dynamic in going outward from sun.

Another dynamic graphic Iver referenced for many years is Greg Egans Schilds Ladder page

Again the center of our finite, occupied space Universe is relative dynamics of a lumpy Universe that is in constant change at is event horizon surface where we find on that outside surface ultra-thin set of gravitons we collectively call Gravity (  ).

The problem you may have to grasp is the rational, logical common sense pathways of thought and the resultant conclusions Ive arrived at may have to do with your education and pre-conditiontion ways of thoughts.

Our finite, occupied space Universe is not a perfect sphere, not is it a perfect torus. It is composed of ultra-high set of dynamic interfering tori related to specific great circle patterns  that all stem from a fundamental set of  3-fold, 4-fold and 5-fold polyhedra.

Each of these single, stand alone dynamic tori, are based upon
a numiercal four level/line pattern wherein we find all prime numbers --except 2 and 3--   occurring on the top line/level and that line/level translates as the great circle peak of curvature of the dynamic torus.

Here below is the numerical pattern basis for all of the fundamental tori of the quantum aspects of Universe

...1..........5....7..............11......13......................17........19.....................23......25.............................................
-
-
0................6......................12..................................18...............................24........................................
........3..................9...............................15.................................21........................................................
-
-
.......2...4...........8.....10...................14.........16.....................20........22...................26..................................
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Dare to be naive"... R. B. Fuller

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman

14 days later

secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@Paul
This is beyond our epistemology and so is not a question for science. 

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@secularmerlin
Occupied space has shape ex kitchen chair, Toyota auto, basketball etc.

Occupied space Universe has dynamic shape.

This above is a minimal brainer for those humans who have access to rational, logical,common sense truths and facts, that, we deduce or observe over time and communicate to self or others.
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@ebuc
If, as I suspect, you are saying that the universe is composed of moving parts and so has no set shape then I agree that this is very likely mathematically speaking. It is still not a testable hypothesis. An untestable hypothesis is a poor hypothesis.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@secularmerlin
If, as I suspect, you are saying that the universe is composed of moving parts and so has no set shape then I agree that this is very likely mathematically speaking. It is still not a testable hypothesis. An untestable hypothesis is a poor hypothesis.
Water occupies space. Water is dynamic.

Sand dunes occupy space.  Sand dunes are dynamic, mostly because of wind.

Lungs occupy space.  Lungs exand-contract dynamically.

If humans had to have a mathmatical equation every time they need to take a dump in the woods, or build and outhouse, humanity would long ago perished.  Rational, logical common sense supercedes mathmatics in most ways of living and dying.

Putting aside the exactitude mathematics, inexact  math  ---i.e generalized mathematics as rational, logical common sense--- will clearly spell out that occupied space is dynamic at one scale of existence or another.   This a minimal brainer irrespective of whether he have any of the  exact dimension of our dynamically changing, occupied space Universe.

Occupied space as energy = energetic ergo dynamic i.e. in motion eternally.  Universe is the only perpetual motion machine, because of  diametric forces --via shape--- of Gravity (  ) and Dark Energy )(.   Simple, not complex to grasp, with only the mathematics of shape/geometry/pattern.

secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@ebuc
I have come as close to agreeing with you as I am able under my current epistemology. I too feel that it is logical that the universe is dynamic and moving but likely or not we do not know and it is intellectually honest to admit that this is just a hypothesis and even if it is coincidentally the case that the universe in its overall shape is dynamic it is still an untestable and therefore poor hypothesis. 
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@secularmerlin
I have come as close to agreeing with you as I am able under my current epistemology. I too feel that it is logical that the universe is dynamic and moving but likely or not we do not know and it is intellectually honest to admit that this is just a hypothesis and even if it is coincidentally the case that the universe in its overall shape is dynamic it is still an untestable and therefore poor hypothesis. 
Good. To be clear, the "moving" { motion } of our finite, occupied space Universe, is only relative to itself. not another or other.

The theory of relativity  relates to only two or more parts of our finite, occupied space Universe.

You agree my assessment is logical, not that it is  rational, common sense deduction based on our observations of all other finite phenomena, that have a geometry pattern/shape.

Yes, honestly speaking it is a good ---not "poor"-- guess on my part, that is based on all other observations regarding what is known about Universe from my perspective and others.

What is possible to know in the future, I, nor others do not know.  Humans have discovered --ergo we do know---  mathematically absolute truths and relative truths.

Convergent Gravity  (  ) and divergent Dark Energy  )( are known a opposites and my assessment is that this is also truth as geometrically diametric opposites both locally in how they operate at all scales of their existence is a guess. A guess that is based on my explorations with prime numbers and aspects of a torus.

At ultra-micro scales the problem Ive always run into is what exactly/specifically is moving?  The torus, as a circular based vector, ---two kiinds of circle at 90 degrees to each other--- brings me closer to establishing the systemic and structural integrity of space (  )(  ) and time /\/\/\/ as a wholistic { holograhic } phenomena.

I say this because ever since I read Jacob Bekenstiens blac hole mathematics based assement that ...'we appear to be 2D creatures having and illusion of 3D'.... Ive struggled to how to integrate that with a sphere.  For years the only tool I had was the Archimedes discovery that the area of the four circular planes of a  cubo-octahedron were equal to the 2D convex ---or concave---  surface area  of the  spherical cubo-octahedron.

With a torus as vector we have two introduced 3D into how the holograhic 2D scenario. I say this because the now the surface of a black hole is no longer a simple spheriical with four planes it is a complex spherical with four 3D tori that have compplex set of interference inside the the complex spherical set.

Unfortunately,  dont have the mathematical or graphics ability to better study this specific geometry/pattern interference.

secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@ebuc
You agree my assessment is logical, not that it is  rational, common sense deduction based on our observations of all other finite phenomena, that have a geometry pattern/shape.
You have this backwards. I agree that it is a rational, common sense deduction based on our observations. My issue is that logical assessments can yield incorrect conclusions in the absence of sufficient information. My entire argument begins and ends with we have no such sufficiency of information. 
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@secularmerlin
You have this backwards. I agree that it is a rational, common sense deduction based on our observations. My issue is that logical assessments can yield incorrect conclusions in the absence of sufficient information. My entire argument begins and ends with we have no such sufficiency of information. 
Go back and read your own comments, ---#36---  that, only stated "logical" not rational or common sense. Now here above ---#38-- you appear to be getting a little more on board the trajectory I'm on.

Or as Lee Smolins ---Three Roads to Quantum Gravity--- processing motto goes,  ...'we will know more in the future'.... and it would be hard to disagree with that assessment, except in cases were humanity dies off and is not able pass on the knowledged they have aquired.

On the other hand, we do have sufficient information now, to state that we only observe a finite, occupied space Universe, whose diameter has consistently been a finite value, ergo we have no rational, logical common sense reason to believe our Universe does not have a;

1} dynamic shape/geoemetry/pattern,

2} finite set of diametric values, relative to lumpy shape, ----interfering tori--,

3}  nearly spherical shape ergo only one diametric value,

5} other.....???

secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@ebuc
Yes based on the information we have it would seem logical but logic is only efficacious with sufficient information which in this case we do not possess. That your conclusion is perfectly logical does not mean that it is accurate.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@secularmerlin
Yes based on the information we have it would seem logical but logic is only efficacious with sufficient information which in this case we do not possess. That your conclusion is perfectly logical does not mean that it is accurate.
Rational, logical common sense conclusion{s} based on what we do observe and what we do know. 
Honestly, Ive never claimed any more or less. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Go back and read your own comments, ---#36---  that, only stated "logical" not rational or common sense. Now here above ---#38-- you appear to be getting a little more on board the trajectory I'm on.

Or as Lee Smolins ---Three Roads to Quantum Gravity--- processing motto goes,  ...'we will know more in the future'.... and it would be hard to disagree with that assessment, except in cases were humanity dies off and is not able pass on the knowledg we have aquired.

On the other hand, we do have sufficient information now, to state that we only observe a finite, occupied space Universe, whose diameter has consistently been a finite value, ergo we have no rational, logical common sense reason to believe our Universe does not have a;

2} finite set of diametric values, relative to lumpy shape, ----interfering tori--,

5} other.....???

secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@ebuc
I've come as close to agreeing as I can under my current epistemology. Your conclusion was logical given our observations and that does not mean you are correct. 
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@secularmerlin
I've come as close to agreeing as I can under my current epistemology. Your conclusion was logical given our observations and that does not mean you are correct.
Rational, logical common sense conclusion{s} based on what we do observe and what we do know. 

Honestly, Ive never claimed any more or less in regards to any "accurate" or other.  Seems relatively simple common sense, logic and rational conclusion to me.  Guess I'm just that kind of person.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Or as Lee Smolins ---Three Roads to Quantum Gravity--- processing motto goes,  ...'we will know more in the future'.... and it would be hard to disagree with that assessment, except in cases were humanity dies off and is not able pass on the knowledg we have aquired.

5} other.....???

secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@ebuc
Ok well have a nice day then. I'm not really sure what you want from me but I have reached my epistemological limits.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@secularmerlin
Ok well have a nice day then. I'm not really sure what you want from me but I have reached my epistemological limits.
I don recall my asking anything from you.

Good day or bad day, We both live moment by moment, forward as an observer and Observed entropic  arrow of Time  ---\/\/\/\---> and Space (  )(  ).

Convergently (  ) coherent as one part of a unified Universe and divergently  )( a  diametrically opposite part of a unified Universe.

........................................................Space( Time *) i (* Time )Space.................................................................
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@ebuc
I don't get your point if you are trying to make one. 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@secularmerlin
I think what ebuc is saying in their round about way.

Is that things are as they are.

And as far as we perhaps know is as far as we perhaps know.

And I think that I for one am in full agreement maybe.
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@zedvictor4
Yeah but not really because he actually said what he said which was in part a confusing string of symbols.
Paul
Paul
-->
@secularmerlin
This is beyond our epistemology and so is not a question for science. 

Are things with more than three spacial dimensions epistemology as well?
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@Paul
I'm not sure what you are asking. 
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@secularmerlin
don't get your point if you are trying to make one. 
Nothing new there, as you rarely get anything I say because like most, you have no sincerity of heart to understand anything I state.

Like most others, all you want to do is repeated and only focus on some symbols { texticonic characters :--) } that Ive repeatedly explained in detail many times over, too deaf ears @(* i *)@

You, like most, have an ego based mental blockage to anything I have to say. Easier for you to repeatedly offer the same ole, non-valid complaints about symbol this or symbol that. 

You want to play mind games with me and not have any serious disscussion with me.  I'm not sure why, on occasion, that you respond to anything I state. I guess you get bored. I dunno. 

secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@ebuc
I just don't understand your symbols. I've told you that before. Don't you think that it's frustrating for me too? Is there NO OTHER WAY you can communicate your ideas? If you care about me understanding please try to think of a way. Plain English in the 26 letters of the alphabet plus accepted punctuation would be best.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@secularmerlin
I just don't understand your symbols. I've told you that before. Don't you think that it's frustrating for me too? Is there NO OTHER WAY you can communicate your ideas? If you care about me understanding please try to think of a way. Plain English in the 26 letters of the alphabet plus accepted punctuation would be best.
More mind games from you. You need to go back and read my words and symbols ---that Ive explained to you in past in other threads---  and place your ego to the side.

Ive  stated the above many times.  It does matter what I say, or how many times and ways I explain to you, i95% goes in on ear and out the other, or just falls on deaf ears because you mental base ego blockage. 

All of the above way old news for me and you. Go play your mind games with some else and dont come back until you have sincerity-of-heart and willing to place your ego elsewhere.  Its not happen in the past and not going to happen in the future.

Ego is the hardest metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept to crack.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
Ergo ego.
Reece101
Debates: 1
Reece101
-->
@Paul
I don’t know. You hear people talk about the known universe (which is a sphere), but not much about the unknown universe. Imagine the known universe is the size of a golfball. The diameter of the golfball is how far we can see because the limits of how fast light can travel compared to the speed of expansion (which is faster).The unknown universe, or the universe in general could be the size of Earth in comparison but a different shape. 

Reece101
Reece101
Talking about how the universe is expanding faster than light, I wonder if dark energy is actually just a reference point. E.g. If you could create hand shadows from Earth onto the Moon it would be speeding across the surface faster than light. Or if you created a guillotine the size of the Solar System, the vertex (the point in which the curved blade meets the bottom) would travel faster than light. Assuming there were rockets strapped to it or something to apply pressure. 

So could dark energy be some sort of an “optical illusion”? I have no idea. Can someone tell me I’m wrong? 
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Reece101
I don’t know. You hear people talk about the known universe (which is a sphere),
As stated previous, a true i.e. perfect sphere is not possible.  At best we have higher frequency polyhedra that are more and more spherical and never attaining a perfect sphere status.

The most perfect spheres created by humans are the crystal spheres designed for Gravity Probe-B.

A dynamic lumpy spherical ---see LINK--- composed of ultra-macro count of overplapping and interfering tori are what compose Universe, at all scales of existence.

but not much about the unknown universe.
..."And it could look just like a number of swirls recently detected in the faint echo of light at the edge of space."....

Reece101
Reece101
-->
@ebuc
If a sphere is large enough, does space inside it expand faster than light if the circumference expands?
Reece101
Reece101
-->
@ebuc
By my logic a spheroid is still a sphere.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Reece101
Talking about how the universe is expanding faster than light,
You mean cosmic scale 'inflation'

I wonder if dark energy is actually just a reference point.
Many points.

E.g. If you could create hand shadows from Earth onto the Moon it would be speeding across the surface faster than light.
Humans create hand shadows all  the time and none are faster than speed of radiation.

Or if you created a guillotine the size of the Solar System, the vertex (the point in which the curved blade meets the bottom) would travel faster than light. Assuming there were rockets strapped to it or something to apply pressure. 
The last accurate mesuarement of speed of gravity, that I can recall, had to do with Jupitor, and it was same speed as that of radiation, with an error of tolerance at .2% i.e. that gravity could be operating at speeds just and ultra-micro fraction of a second faster.

So could dark energy be some sort of an “optical illusion”? I have no idea. Can someone tell me I’m wrong? 
Contraction { convergent } of Space is known as Gravity (  ) aka mass-attraction.

Expansion { divergent } of Space is known as Dark Energy )( aka cosmological constant { See Einsteins early work }

Gravity has been referred to { referenced } as the Fabric-of-Space and Time for many years.

Now we have too add in Dark Energy as a part of that fabric and those two together weave a toroidal geometric pattern Space(  )(  )Space

Add in Observed Time /\/\/\/ ---i.e. a sine-wave arrow-of-time ---/\/\/--->--  and it begins to represented or referenced this way (/\/\/)(\/\/\/).

Then through in bilateral consciousness { * * } and we have the following Space( Time *)(* Time )Space.

Then through in the ego { } as associtated with the most complex biologicals, humans, and we have the following;

...........................................Space( Time *) (* Time )Space................................................................