A-R-O-S-E
C-V

~tw
warren42
Debates: 2
warren42
-->
@oromagi
Let's assume press was mafia. That means drafterman was mafia. That means that Speed was going to shift drafterman to a different slot with complete knowledge of who the mafia team was?

I realize he almost made a pretty big mistake anyway, but I trust speed's ability to run a game more than that.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
I literally can't join a bandwagon- they melt away as I arrive.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@warren42
I doubt drafter knows the scumteam as a sub in.
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@oromagi

thx for upgrade
You're welcome. As you probably know from the guides I've written, I really like things to be organized. I also don't have any of this type of thing memorized (skimmed guides on this to discover my guess about the pumpkin being in play, but that's a pretty half assed guess, and I haven't a clue what it would mean in terms of balance ... it's honestly more of a joke that if Tony Stark is in play and is not the pumpkin, he should be next time).

---

READS

TOWN
8. oromagi                   (verifiable?)     .
1. GreyParrot              May Parker      MOTIVATOR or DOUBLEVOTER
3. Ragnar                    Clint Barton     .
12. Wylted                   Thor Odinson  GLADIATOR (silencer)
10. SupaDudz             ???                   .
4. ILikePie5                 ???                   .
5. WaterPhoenix         ???                   .
6. Mharman                 ???                   .
7. warren42                 (no ep. film)    ORACLE (special)     
(press to lynch testable role)
11. A-R-O-S-E             [not important]     
(press to lynch testable role)
9. PressF4Respect     [core]

?. drafterman               ???                   .
SCUM
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@Vader
@ILikePie5
@Mharman
@WaterPhoenix
@A-R-O-S-E
Question for everyone who has not revealed your identity... Are you a member of the Avengers Initiative?
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Barney
yes
Cogent_Cognizer
Debates: 5
Cogent_Cognizer
Ok, first things first,

I deeply apologize for my inactivity. I didn't anticipate the game to start as early as it did, and I definitely didn't anticipate the number of issues I'd have to deal with the first couple of weeks with school so far. 

That said, I'll offer some substance momentarily in my following posts.

Cogent_Cognizer
Cogent_Cognizer
-->
@drafterman
@Speedrace
Ah, just noticed drafterman replaced me. Apologies again. Hadn't read that far yet, also seems speed didn't pm me that either, so hadn't known otherwise that I was replaced until I read the appropriate posts in this thred.

Regardless, probebly for the best for me not to be involved. Unless I decided to severely limit my sleep tonight,  So, I'm nto going to contest it. Drafterman can take my spot. 

This is my last post.

Cogent_Cognizer
Cogent_Cognizer
WAit, nvm, so I am not actually replaced then until this next Day phase? I guess I am going to have less sleep tonight lol. Very well, I'll offer some substantive posts soon. Now it makes sense why he didn't pm me that I'm replaced.

Cogent_Cognizer
Cogent_Cognizer
Alright, first and foremost, obviously i want to point out my strategy this game is going to be different for DP1 than previous ones because of how late I'm posting. In previous games I was fairly early and very active. As you all know, I'd often switch between VTNL to VTL'ing myself and VTL'ing people who I thought were town. VTL me and someone else as a way to confirm to town who is town. Both times I didn't consider myself to have a major role, so I saw no need to keep myself alive.

It's still pretty much the case, but unfortunately, you guys won't have much to go off of since I'm not having back-and-forth arguments as I did previously. Once I'm done here, I'm going to sleep, and by the time I wake up, the day phase will be over.

I cannot apologize enough for my inactivity, but since I can't get a hold of Speed to confirm that I shouldn't be posting, I guess I'll post anyways.

I am honestly a VTL that does make sense, especially since I am not sure I can be active and maintain activity. But, while I see merit in finding info from a DP1 lynch, I'm not sure it's as worth risking 2 town people being killed in one round. My reads of people will be up in the next post of mine. 

Cogent_Cognizer
Cogent_Cognizer
-->
@Greyparrot
@oromagi
Interesting that Grey claimed early again in comment 8 , which is a typical Grey thing to do, Probably town.

Oromagi - in comment 76 is quick to blame PressF. I don't know why PressF is always the target for scumreads, but this is just bringing back to my involvment in Celebrity mafia. C'mon guys, do we really want to keep Lynching the same guy on DP1 all the time? Also, I'd like to note, in my most recent debate with him, I forfeited round 2 due to not posting in time and I was far too busy. He hadn't posted at least a few days after that on our debate which he could have easily put "Opponent foreited previous round" or something since thats typical of people on here when someone forfeits a round.  It seems like he probably was just busy too. 

I'm not ready to scum read Oro off of this, at best maybe slightly leaning scum, but knowing what I know of how he seems to play, I'm still skeptical of my first impression. But if I'm being honest here, my first impression was scum.

AROSE: Seems to be thinking similarly along my lines that it doesn't make sense to accuse Press right now of being scum. I put as lean-town, but subject to change. Also is new, and I think this is a fairly good town-tell for a new guy to Forum Mafia, as I was new just a few months ago.

Warren - Defended Grey in comment 101, and it seems like he suspects grey to be town, so this seems to be a town tell. His defense for late posting and then revealing seems like it's a pro-town move as well. So my read for him is moderately town, subject to change.

And I would give more but my wife is demanding I go to sleep lol. Not kidding. My final post, upcoming, will be a claim.
Cogent_Cognizer
Cogent_Cognizer
I am Iron Man.
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
Cog has been unmodkilled PHEW
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Cogent_Cognizer
I am Iron Man.
Oh no you ain't.

I am Tony Stark- known genius.  I win with Town.  In post #18, I soft claimed by repeated "i m" without capitals or punctuation to indicate Iron Man.

Hopefully, we still have time to lynch you.

UNVOTE 

VTL Cogent_Cognizer for false claim
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@warren42
FYI, in a practice modding game I did before this, I did replace town with previous Mafia

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
oromagi
oromagi
I should note that I don’t have a protective role like Wylted speculated. I do have a NP action. My action should be noticeable by any beneficiary. 
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
-->
@Speedrace
VTL Cogent
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Hmm so we have a CC
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
vtl cogent
Wylted
Wylted
This is also bullshit. Speed you need to stick to your guns when you make a decision. When press was replaced he should have stayed replaced, and scum should be pissed you mod confirmed draftermans slot.
Wylted
Wylted
Wanting to lynch people who have been MIA is silly. They are. Ore likely to be town than scum. If they have logged onto the site, different story but being Mia, they are more likely to be town than scum. 
Wylted
Wylted
Claim with no pressure and then CCED LOL. If this was some silly tactic to out the flying pumpkin or doctor it was dumb. 

Wylted
Wylted
Also that guy is a cuck. His wife commanded him to go to bed and he did. I put my bitch to bed, not the other way around. 
Speedrace
Speedrace
Vote Count

Drafter: Pie
Cog: Oro, Drafter, Wylted, Mharman
Grey: Warren, A-R
Press: Water

7 votes are required

DP ends in 5 hours, 4 minutes
Speedrace