Total: 137
crossed
Debates: 62
crossed
Jesus exist because his prophesy come true like pharmakeai
Deb-8-a-bull
Debates: 0
Deb-8-a-bull
This knowledge thing of yours Crossed seems to be running well.
But your last post states....( Jesus exists because his prophecy come true ).  
Not meaning to be rude or nothing pal butttttt,  IT IS A CLEAR SIGN THAT YOU HAVE A " FAULTY"  ( KNOWLEDGE APPLICATOR )    
So ummmmmmmmn yeah, you might want to check that out.  ( no worries, ) 
Good day.

secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@crossed
It has become clear to me that you either are incapable of understanding why I am unable to accept your argument or at the least do not care if your argument is justified. Good luck in the future.
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@crossed
animals have lots of fur

Winter will be x
Lots of fur will be y
   God chose to design The animals with y because of x

God chose to design animals with lots of fur because of winter

So why are Eskimos just as hairless as Africans.
ludofl3x
ludofl3x
-->
@crossed

•    Soldiers having to fight will be x
  • 6 to 7 foot people being stronger is y
Kim jong ung chose people with the y trait to help with x.

Animals have more fur during the winter.

•    Winter will be x
  •   more fur will be y
God created animals with y  to help with x
Can I demonstrate the existence of Kim Jong Un? You continue to miss this point. Demonstrate the existence of a supernatural being and we can go from there. Alternatively, DISprove the following:

Animals have more fur during the winter. Winter will be X. More fur will by Y. THanos created animals with y to help with x. 
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@crossed
Jesus exists because his prophesy come true like pharmakeal.

Jesus never made any prophesies. Jesus only quoted the prophets of the past. His  Olivet Discourses was based on Daniels prophecy.

Yes when he was asked when this will happen, he said he didn't know. Jesus was clueless all his life.

Matthew 24:3 As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?”

Matthew 24:36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,[f] but only the Father. 

Even at his trial Jesus couldn't answer directly but said he was not of this world.
The Romans crucified this alien liar and lunatic Christians call Jesus.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Stronn
Stronn
-->
@crossed
You are aware that animals adapt to their environment, right? That is all the explanation that is required to understand why animals seem so well-suited to particular conditions.

crossed
crossed
-->
@secularmerlin
Heh if you want to be that way fine.
crossed
crossed
-->
@Stronn
No it is not.

crossed
crossed
-->
@Harikrish

I forgot that revelations was written by that guy trapped on that island.

But many bible prophesy have come true like Israel being born on a single day.

Modern Israel was literally was born in a single day.

Isaiah prophesied that Israel would become a nation again and that it would happen in one day!
Didn't Ezekiel say that Egypt would never again rule over other nations?

Egypt will never rule other nations again. This has remained true. Mind you Egypt was the most powerful nation in the world for most of human history. During the time this was quite the prophesy

There is pharmakeia and medicine.

Literally almost all the prophesy about the antichrist are plausible because of technology

Can not buy or sell without a mark.

• Microchips.

Worship the image of the beast

• tv
Every man on earth seeing the antichrist rise fro the dead.
  • Again tv

crossed
crossed
-->
@ludofl3x

Animals have more fur during the winter. Winter will be X. More fur will by Y. THanos created animals with y to help with x. 

Thanos can not because Disney made him. The fact you are saying other gods did it. Show's that you have lost. When i created this thread.I was just trying to show that god exist. I was not trying to prove Jesus specifically. I was targeting those who believe that it was silly to believe an all powerful being exist. Now i am going to do that with the prophesy above so..

crossed
crossed
-->
@Harikrish

So why are Eskimos just as hairless as Africans.

Because people shave there hair. Animals can not do that.
crossed
crossed
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
I was going to leave it here because this was a good spot to stop. But because of people comments afterwards. I felt i had an obligation to come back.

This knowledge thing of yours Crossed seems to be running well.
But your last post states....( Jesus exists because his prophecy come true ).  
Not meaning to be rude or nothing pal butttttt,  IT IS A CLEAR SIGN THAT YOU HAVE A " FAULTY"  ( KNOWLEDGE APPLICATOR )    
So ummmmmmmmn yeah, you might want to check that out.  ( no worries, ) 
Good day.

So many great bible prophesy's

Modern Israel was literally was born in a single day.

Isaiah prophesied that Israel would become a nation again and that it would happen in one day!
Didn't Ezekiel say that Egypt would never again rule over other nations?

Egypt will never rule other nations again. This has remained true. Mind you Egypt was the most powerful nation in the world for most of human history. During the time this was quite the prophesy and quite insane to say

There is pharmakeia and medicine.

crossed
crossed
-->
@Stronn
Evolution is Wrong.

point 1
Our body try's to prevent mutations. So evolution is impossible.

cells have a variety of mechanisms to prevent mutations, or permanent changes in DNA sequence.
a radio paster originally said this chuck

point 2
Mutations occur if the repair mechanisms re-attach the wrong piece of DNA back together
Why would a mistake turn a monkey into a human.

Point 3

. Chlorophyllin is one of the most promising agents to protect against these deadly gene mutations.

Chlorophyll makes Chlorophyllin. Chlorophyll is what makes plants green. So it is impossible for all plant eaters to evolve because they eat green grass. which prevents mutations because grass has Chlorophyll.

point 4

There DNA repair foods.

Kiwi when consume repair 5 genes. Will i turn back into a monkey if i eat my DNA repair foods

The kiwi fruit industry wanted to know what medicinal purposes there plant had. so they funded a bunch of experiments. They found that when you consume a kiwi you repair 5 genes.

By video 2 They went forward with there experiments. But with other fruits and they found that the group that ate 4 different kinds of berries with  kiwi  repaired 25 genes. They ate bilberry raspberry blackberry kiwi and strawberry and repaired 25 genes. 5 genes per fruit.precise number 5

secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@crossed
Heh if you want to be that way fine.
In order to change my mind you only have to show some sign that you even understand the logical fallacy you are committing. 
crossed
crossed
-->
@secularmerlin
ok was it not God is an undemonstrative agent and my examples are demonstrated agent's. Because God is an undemonstrative Agent my point is invalid.

This is Wrong because it does not matter because you do not have to see The object in order for it to be invalid.
For example kim jong ung  picked 6 foot or 7 foot men to guard the border between south Korea and north Korea.We know that he did this to intimidate south korea because he told us. But we would know this as fact even if he did not tell us and this was an undemonstrative agent. It was not hard for me to figure out that he put 6 foot and 7 foot men to guard the border because they are stronger. I did not need him to tell me this in order to know this.I could have figured it out just by observing that there 6 foot and 7 foot. It was not hard for me to figure out on my own. By just observing there height. So this example did not need to be an demonstrative agent. It would still work if it was an undemonstrative agent.

In north Korea all of Kim jong soldiers that guard north korea border that connects to south korea are 6 foot or 7 foot tall.

The reason why he did this is because 6 foot people are stronger and soldiers have to fight.

It does not matter if god is an undemonstrated agent or an demonstrated agent. He does not need to tell me that he put X for Y. I can figured out He put X for Y by just observing X for Y.

•    Winter will be x
  •   more fur will be y

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@crossed
Ok. So you have a sort of valid creation hypothesis.

But as we have absolutely no insight into the reality of creation.

Then any sort of creation hypothesis is going to be sort of valid, isn't it?
crossed
crossed
If it was God can not be seen to be real and Kim jong ung can be seen to be real. It would not matter i still do not need God to physically tell me that X was created for y. All i have to do is see observe X and y. I can not think of an example that would work with this that is real.But let me state a fake example. let's say hypothetically. Let say that horse's had evidence That they once had horns.This example is not real. unicorn had horns. This means horses once were unicorns but evolved.
  • horses having evidence of horns is x
  • unicorns having horns is y
X means that horses used to be unicorns because unicorns are y.

Unicorns are not real. But if there were evidence like this. This could prove them to be real. Unicorns are not real we can not see them. We can not see god But because God did X for Y. We can see he did this by observing X for Y.

Horses do not have evidence off once having horns.I just needed a myth like example to use to fit in your logic

crossed
crossed
-->
@zedvictor4
What do you mean
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@crossed
You certainly parroted back what I said but I remain unconvinced that you understand why I remain skeptical.
crossed
crossed
-->
@secularmerlin
Tell me why observing x and y. Works when determining a demonstrative agent put x for y.

But observing x and y does not work when determining an undemonstrative agent put x for y.
crossed
crossed
. In north Korea all of Kim jong soldiers that guard north korea border that connects to south korea are 6 foot or 7 foot tall.

The reason why he did this is because 6 foot people are stronger and soldiers have to fight.

Why does this work. But not the example below

•    Winter will be x
  •   more fur will be y

secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@crossed
Tell me why observing x and y. Works when determining a demonstrative agent put x for y.

But observing x and y does not work when determining an undemonstrative agent put x for y.
I do not believe in apple trees because of apples but because I have seen apple trees with apples hanging from them. If I had no knowledge of trees it would be perfectly reasonable to say "I don't know where fruit comes from but I don't believe it was a tree until you can demonstrate some tree."
ludofl3x
ludofl3x
-->
@crossed
First and foremost, BECAUSE KIM JONG UN IS VERIFIABLY A REAL THING. For pete's sake! It's really difficult to believe someone can be this obtuse and still manage to operate a computer safely. Like how many scam emails do you fall for in a week?

crossed
crossed
-->
@ludofl3x
Kim jong un does not need to be real for the example to work.  He could be an undemonstrative agent and it would still work

crossed
crossed
-->
@secularmerlin
I can prove that an apple came from a tree even without showing a tree. The stem is specifically designed to hang the apple on a tree. So all i would have to do is show you the stem.
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@crossed
If I had no knowledge of trees how would you prove anything? I would have never seen a stem attached to a tree so I would have no reason to connect the two.
crossed
crossed
-->
@secularmerlin
That the stem was designed to hang off something. The seeds can turn into a tree. etc

I can paint a good picture with these few details
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@crossed
If I had no knowledge of trees I would not know that about seeds and I would have no idea if an apple hung from the stem or of it were added later as a convenient apple handle. 

A tree is a poor comparison because we have examples. 
crossed
crossed
-->
@secularmerlin
If i ripped seeds from an apple and shoved them in the ground and a tree appeared. I could easily prove a tree came from an apple and the apple came from a tree. This is getting off topic.