-->
@PressF4Respect
Thanks!!!
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
Well, I have accepted defeat. 

Since we're being positive. I seriously mean this

Supa is a great writer, I mean holy shit good.

BSH1 is funny and the mod team is trying their best, which I applaud

RM has come back a lot better and less toxic, I seriously think he approved

Oh and I miss Pink :(

PressF, mate he's a bloody legend. Came onto DDO and found a common enemy in backwardseden and now were friends

PressF4Respect
Debates: 10
PressF4Respect
-->
@Vader
Np!
bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
-->
@Dr.Franklin
BSH1 is funny and the mod team is trying their best, which I applaud
Thank you :) I wonder sometimes if my humor goes unnoticed, as a lot of the time I write in my mod persona, which is robotic and serious. I used to be a lot more fun...the DDO forums were a gayyyyyy place back in the day, lol.

I admire that when you set a goal, you pursue it with tenacity.
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Yo thanks dude!

No joke, you're a really cool dude to talk with
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@bsh1
Thank you, I guess I have always had high ambition, and try to meet that with everything. But seriously the modding I have approved, U think most of the decisions have been great. I also think you generally care about the website. You want to see it grow and seed up into another DDO. Now to be clear: I don't care you are gay, It is totally your business, however, for me, I just don't like it personally when homosexuality is freely used, maybe as a joke but "boo" or the nice ass shit, or the profile pics, whatever, it's just not for me, but I think I need to let loose a little. This is other peoples website,too anyway great idea with the HOF too
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@PressF4Respect
thx

bsh1
bsh1
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Thank you, I guess I have always had high ambition, and try to meet that with everything. But seriously the modding I have approved, U think most of the decisions have been great. I also think you generally care about the website. You want to see it grow and seed up into another DDO. Now to be clear: I don't care you are gay, It is totally your business, however, for me, I just don't like it personally when homosexuality is freely used, maybe as a joke but "boo" or the nice ass shit, or the profile pics, whatever, it's just not for me, but I think I need to let loose a little. This is other peoples website,too anyway great idea with the HOF too
This whole post is perfection. This compliment is probably the one that means the most to me coming from a user here, and your introspection I think is really healthy and good. This post just helped to redeem this thread for me in a major way. Thank you.
FagCrusher1488
Debates: 0
FagCrusher1488
I nominate myself for the DART Hall of Fame.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
HAHAHA imagine FagCrusher as a hall of famer!
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Np!
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Supa is a great writer, I mean holy shit good.
Thanks
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@bsh1
Hate and controversy are no match for the compliment and love train!
bsh1
bsh1
-->
@PressF4Respect
+1
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@bsh1
Thx!
Vader
Vader
This thread went from

Normal--->Controversy---->Anger---->Flamewar---->Positivity
FagCrusher1488
Debates: 0
FagCrusher1488
-->
@PressF4Respect

I can literally feel the darkness of my soul getting corroded away.
bsh1
bsh1
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@bsh1
Yeah, It's a goal of mine to become more positive, I think I need to enjoy life more. I have lost 25 pounds in the last year which is HUGE for me. I am now in the best physical shape of my life, now I need to turn that into mental positivity, For me as a Christian, I find that through God too. I have made a bucket list, try and stop being online so much and have deleted all of Social Media. One of the best decisions I have ever made. 
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@FagCrusher1488
I can literally feel the darkness of my soul getting corroded away.
You're welcome!

bsh1
bsh1
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Social media can be really negative. If you invest too much time in it, it can be a harmful influence in your life. So, I totally understand that. Also, congrats on the weight loss!
bsh1
bsh1
Time Check

Approximately 15 hours remain to submit your nominations.

Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@Wylted
@oromagi
@bmdrocks21
@Trent0405
@AvoidDeath
@oromagi
Thank you for nominating me, andfor the write-up.
Ragnar handed me my first defeat on DDO six years agoand has served as my hallmark of quality debating ever since as well aswho I look to for model behavior on this site- active, generous, smart, funny,undefeated, second most important voter. The fact that he's an immigrantveteran Iraqi War Medic who picked up the nickname "Rabbit's Foot"because he's that lucky and jumps out of planes with broken ribs just makes himone cool as fuck badass in my book.
And double thanks for also nominating my satirical debate on fetuses.

---

@Trent
Thank you for nominating me, and for the write-up.
Ragnar is a very well rounded user, he holdsthe 2nd most amount of votes that are consistently useful to both debaters, hemaintains incredible conduct toward his opponents. His debating and Kritiqueguide further implore me to place him on my small list of nominations, they'vebeen vital in improving the debate quality on the website. He is one of themost impressive debaters on the website, being undefeated in 22 debatescurrently, his commitment to debating and abstaining from forfeitures is againstupendous. His forum topics are few but maintain incredible quality thatassist in the forums environment and discussions. A debater I respect a ton.
 Out of curiosity, who was your fourth nominee?

---

@bmdrocks
Thank you for nominating me, andfor the write-up.
He is a veteran, and he likes Richard Nixon. Each of those aloneis enough to win my respect :)
He is a very active voter, experienceddebater, and a pleasure to talk to. Truly a pillar of the community.

---

@Wylted
Thank you for nominating my satirical debate on fetuses.

--- 

@AvoidDeath
Thanks for the honorable mention.
bsh1
bsh1
Time Check

This will be the final time check before the close of the nomination state. Approximately 11 hours remain to submit your nominations.
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
People:

I nominate:

Ragnar: Voting and having decisive outcomes in debates is key to the success of a debate website. Today, Ragnar is the most active voter, with the second highest number of tough votes, and second highest number of votes in debates with only a single vote cast. No matter how many words I type, Ragnar has seemed willing to read, review and vote on any debate, which is appreciated.

RationalMadman: The most active and possibly one of the most controversial user on the site, the pantomime villain in many aspects, but you can’t deny the impact and engagement - and you can’t deny that this place would be a lot less interesting without him.

Virtuoso: virt is a quiet voice in the background that beats this site into the right direction with decisions and moderation. He is exceptionally busy and yet still manages to dedicate significant amounts of time to maintaining and running the site.

Debates:

Firing Squad is the best form of capital punishment:
Probably the best debate on this website.

Rap battle vs Bsh1
This debate was like seeing your mom doing your dad. It was made into art by the lengthy and overly verbose disclaimers by Bsh1. 

Genetically modified organisms are essential to human survival: 
Not only was this a great example of how to fight a truism; the debate also had everything, with the right amount of post debate voting drama - and ending up with detective drama like revelations of multi-accounting.

Threads.

Upcoming hall of fame: #BLT4Life

Goodbye (RM) - A thread with everything , shock, revelation, arguments, etc. 

ASTAP: I am still unsure whether this was a genuine thread, or trolling: but it actually contained massive numbers of controversial arguments, and a pile on of pretty detailed rebuttals.

Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@bsh1
What is this about my sexy lobe?

Left or right?
Vader
Vader
-->
@Ramshutu
So your gonna orange on in here WITHOUT giving a compliment

tsk tsk
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Vader
1.) I’d be bored here without RM.

2.) When you’re a kid, and you see nice responsible grown ups on TV, with their shit together, making mature decisions acting maturely, with thought for their actions: you think that’s what being a grown up is. Now I’m nearly 40 and realize those adults don’t exist. With the exception of Bsh. This, together with him being 24 makes me more angry at the universe than I can convey. Like finding out that I’m the same age as Roger Federer.

3.) SupaDudz is indeed a great writer.

4.) The BLT/BRT controversy is all manufactured. We love both of those humongous polished orbs equally.

Vader
Vader
-->
@Ramshutu
there we go

thank you
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
I previously held back some of my votes (one user, and three forum threads). So now I would like to append the following:

USERS:
  • He's excellence which every member should strive to emulate. Not every user needs to reinvent the wheel (as much as I'm sure he'd accept a debate on better wheel designs). He's a solid and active voter, a damn fine debater able and willing to delve deep into very technical ones (GPS, engine types, etc.). He earned the top slot in the leader-boards, but regularly jeopardizes it with risky debates.
    When playing Mafia against him, I was left arguing against killing him when it made tactical sense, because of how much more fun the game was with his steady analysis (better to lose to the best, than to win against idles).
THREADS:
  • veto
    I know this is meaningless but after reviewing the nominees, the only ones I can imagine being worthwhile to tell new members they must read a year from now, are ones already pinned and thus in no need for extra recognition.