Do You believe the Candidates?

Author: TheDredPriateRoberts

Total: 68
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Imabench
How do you feel about the recent cease-fire agreement?
TheDredPriateRoberts
Debates: 0
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@HistoryBuff
You seem to not want any left wing plans that would improve things
if you go back and read what I wrote that may help
the left wing plans will not improve things and would probably make things worse for the very reasons I have already stated and many that I have not.
I would encourage you to search this topic and read the lengthy discussions many of which I have participated in.  I'm not inclined to do all the work I have already done numerous times when it can be found.

I don't need a better idea to point out one that is bad.
Imabench
Debates: 6
Imabench
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
Shes a Senator from Minnesota and her policies reflect that since its a blue state that is definitely a bit of a toss up in elections. She's also like the LAST candidate in the primary you would describe as 'combative' in terms of appearance and speaking style. She is probably the best candidate to support if your primary concern is healing the divide between the Left and the Right that has ripped open in recent years. 

I also havent heard her say a thing that is cringey and unsettling, which is rare for this many candidates in the race rn. 
Imabench
Debates: 6
Imabench
-->
@Greyparrot
Itll last for a bit then one of two things will happen. 

1 - Someone will fuck up and blow up the wrong thing, the victim side will cry foul and consider it a breach of the agreement, then start fighting again with the hopes of using the episode as a rallying cry to get more support 

2 - Both sides will lick their wounds and heal up, then one side accuses the other side of being on the verge of breaching the agreement so they launch a pre-emptive strike, thus breaking the actual agreement and causing more fighting. 

Im sure there are other ways things will fall apart but these are the most likely options 
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Imabench
Hopefully, the Mockingbird media will have withdrawn their cameras by the time that inevitably happens so America won't get dragged back there.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Imabench
probably the best candidate to support if your primary concern is healing the divide between the Left and the Right that has ripped open in recent years. 
that is a huge consideration to me
the divide will never be healed imo, it could have, but it's much too late for that now.  There could have been an epiphany when Trump was elected, but instead terms like deplorables, uneducated etc were tossed out so easily and calously.  Still they have learned nothing from that.  Given recent talk from the likes of Beta aka Robert Francis it's as if they want a civil war.  Make no mistake it will happen if they push that kind of agenda.
Unless the gun confiscation is just more pandering that is.  Warren, while hasn't been as obvious as Beta, her "ideas" rank right up there with his, she just won't come out and say she will send the feds to your house if you don't comply.  But I digress, perhaps a discussion on the divide might be interesting.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
if you go back and read what I wrote that may help
the left wing plans will not improve things and would probably make things worse for the very reasons I have already stated and many that I have not.
I would encourage you to search this topic and read the lengthy discussions many of which I have participated in.  I'm not inclined to do all the work I have already done numerous times when it can be found.

I don't need a better idea to point out one that is bad.
So your final point is that despite every economic paper on the subject saying it would save money, you choose to believe it would cost more money. You are afraid that poor people getting healthcare might cause a line that you would have to wait in. And while you have no idea of any other plan that anyone has that could actually address and fix the issue, you choose to just pretend like there are other solutions and that it is the left that needs to actually look into this. Even though the right has released 0 plans for how to fix healthcare. 

that is just sad. 
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@HistoryBuff
You are afraid that poor people getting healthcare might cause a line that you would have to wait in
oh no you are mistaken, it won't be me that has to wait in line(s) but it will be many other people, for me it's because of who I know, for the rich, well they have money so it won't impact them (search medical tourism)  Nope the people who are struggling right now or close to it, those are the ones who will be negatively impacted.

I'll ask again

Currently
Do you think there are enough Doctors, Hospitals and Hospital workers?  (nurses etc)
How about things like scans, xray, physical therapy, mental health?

would reducing costs cause it to be used more?

If something has a higher demand many things need to happen to meet that demand.  More employees for instance, more hospitals, state of the art equipment etc etc