@airmax1227
If you care enough, you should check out my music

r/insert_self_promotion
TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
-->
@airmax1227
Ask bsh1 he is the head moderator. Everyone else would have second hand evidence.
Castin
Debates: 0
Castin
Sigh.
Imabench
Debates: 6
Imabench
Airmax1227: "Hey guys"

My ass thats been temp banned i think 8 times before i lost count: "Oh SHIT" 

jk welcome! 
coal
coal
I don't know why anyone would think I have the time or skills to develop a website like this.  There are some things I can do, but they are few and far between.    
coal
coal
-->
@thett3
TheHammer's election interference efforts were trivial.  He should not have been banned.  Wylted as special prosecutor should investigate the investigation into TheHammer.

coal
coal
-->
@airmax1227
Now I finally have the time to write a proper welcome back post.  Glad to see you here in purgatory.  Kind of nice, though. Site doesn't break, unlike certain other sites.  Also seems to be ran by what you might call a "hobbyist" (if you could go that far) which is lovely.

You should check your old fake facebook account.  We have invited you to a group with all the old peeps.  A lot has happened DDO.  Some people have gone on to go to college.  Many, in fact, enrolled this year.  Others have since graduated.  Others yet have met other great life milestones.

You may not have heard yet, and I don't know if there is an appropriate way or place to let you know... but I think you would want to know... Bladerunner was killed in a motor vehicle incident.  While in the end it doesn't matter, I think it is worth it to note that he was not the driver at fault.  There was some local media coverage of this.  Most of us just learned of this a few days ago, after we learned that he hasn't been on facebook in a while.  Very sad.  He was an incredibly decent, friendly, kind person. 

Not an easy transition point, but you might enjoy the facebook group.  Cool people only.  Whiteflame was invited.  About 30 others were as well I think.  Potentially more.  

Castin
Castin
-->
@coal
Why are you acting like the the only component of his ban was attempted election interference.

Or were you joking. If you were joking, pretend I picked up on it immediately and said something really witty in response.

WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
-->
@airmax1227
Hey! I didn't really do much on ddo besides vote on polls and opinions, but it's nice meeting you!
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@coal
This Facebook group is intriguing. I have an acct, but it is for mobile games
airmax1227
airmax1227
-->
@ResurgetExFavilla
It was quite the tragic affair, really. Overwhelmed by filial love, a certain user campaigned to get RM inducted into the Hall of Fame, while another campaigned to have the efforts of young Supadudz recognized. Doing so was forbidden, however, and both users were banned. There was also a travesty involving one of the site's oldest African American users being banned under suspicious circumstances 

Ah ok, so DDO style voting drama and shenanigans... not too hard to believe, gotcha
airmax1227
airmax1227
Alright I think I've got the gist of the Dart HoF voting drama stuff... I can fill in the missing pieces on my own since I certainly experienced plenty of this stuff on DDO... good times
airmax1227
airmax1227
-->
@Imabench
Airmax1227: "Hey guys"

My ass thats been temp banned i think 8 times before i lost count: "Oh SHIT" 

jk welcome! 

Haha good to see ya again Bench
airmax1227
airmax1227
-->
@coal
You may not have heard yet, and I don't know if there is an appropriate way or place to let you know... but I think you would want to know...

I actually heard about this a couple days ago... I was shocked and went through that entire day of constantly being drawn back into thinking about it in depth. It's actually the reason I finally decided to make an account here. A year ago my girlfriend made an account here since she felt engaging in another forum like this would be good for me for whatever reason, but I declined. When I heard about Blade I felt that it would be nice to get back in touch with old friends since you really never know when you'll lose that opportunity. So here I am... It's good to see ya again man, its been awhile.
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@airmax1227
A year ago my girlfriend
Not your ex then. 'Grats.

RIP BR, not that I knew you too well.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
wow hes actually here, um sorry about the profile comments
ResurgetExFavilla
ResurgetExFavilla
-->
@airmax1227
فإن حزب الله هم الغالبونالمقاومة الإسلامية في لبنان

Afristralia is our rightful territory and we will NEVER surrender it!

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@airmax1227
The return of the ELITE.
coal
coal
-->
@airmax1227
Indeed it has been a while.  Good to see you as well.
ShabShoral
Debates: 1
ShabShoral
-->
@airmax1227
Missed you, Max. You're a real one. 
SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
Even in the thousand-year-long week I was on DDO, I couldn't avoid backwardseden. Inevitably, he copy-pasted a slew of nonsensical insults and mind-blowingly stupid arguments at me for being a Christian. When I made a debate about the college football playoff (which no one accepted, so it was auto-deleted), I discovered that he actually agreed with me - a fact that I was quickly ashamed of when he started blasting someone who disagreed, then chewing out me when I told him to calm down.