A-R-O-S-E
-->
@airmax1227
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Never talked to you but it's cool you're here
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
Until this happened, Coal's claim of a DDO Elite being involved was a joke. Now we must open the horizon of what really was behind the election. YYW was always the alpha of the DDO Elite.
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@RationalMadman
Oh god, here we go.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@David
I didn't know you were ThinkBig. Awesome. You should play some mafia, warren42 has a game going.
airmax1227
Debates: 0
airmax1227
-->
@A-R-O-S-E
Thanks, I like to think it's cool I'm here too
airmax1227
airmax1227
-->
@RationalMadman
"Until this happened, Coal's claim of a DDO Elite being involved was a joke. Now we must open the horizon of what really was behind the election. YYW was always the alpha of the DDO Elite."

I like the cut of your jib fella
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@airmax1227
I like to cut of your jib fella
You can qoute people by pressing the qoute icon "

airmax1227
airmax1227
-->
@Lunatic
oh that's nifty

A-R-O-S-E
A-R-O-S-E
-->
@airmax1227
How'd you find your way here?

I................ was still subbed to Supa's youtube and he got me back in
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Airmax or YYW were my prime suspects for who Mike really is, perhaps it was a triple layered conspiracy where they planned to get Debateart.com to win. Time will tell.

Do not underestimate Airmax, he is one of the most intelligent and cunning strategists of DDO history.

airmax1227
airmax1227
-->
@A-R-O-S-E
How'd you find your way here?

I................ was still subbed to Supa's youtube and he got me back in

I've been aware of this site since the DDO exodus... I wanted to take a break from all things DDO for awhile but today decided to finally make an account here... and so here I am
A-R-O-S-E
A-R-O-S-E
-->
@airmax1227
Cool
airmax1227
airmax1227
-->
@RationalMadman
Airmax or YYW were my prime suspects for who Mike really is, perhaps it was a triple layered conspiracy where they planned to get Debateart.com to win. Time will tell.

Do not underestimate Airmax, he is one of the most intelligent and cunning strategists of DDO history.

This thread was made exactly a year ago today:

Is that just a coincidence that I joined the site exactly a year later from the theory... perhaps, or perhaps not... perhaps we shall never know the answers to these mysteries

PressF4Respect
Debates: 10
PressF4Respect
-->
@airmax1227
YEE now we’re talkin true conspiracies 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
You think you are making me look dumb, but you are only accentuating my brilliance.

In fact, take note that Thett3 and REF both voted Mike and didn't get banned. Wylted did not. Banned. Spacetime did not. Banned. Hammer clearly betrayed and only voted Supa... 30 days banned.

Sometimes patterns are more telling than anything else.

I voted Mike by overturning from Ramshutu, Thett perhaps rewards me with a vote. Virtuoso tries to overturn it to Supa, they punish him by making it so Supa is the threat to his victory and Mike is safe. Virtuoso is blackmailed to expose the Discord Coordination of votes in order to defend his title. Supadudz was a pawn to them. I was a shockingly powerful contender but one Max learned to work around instead of directly against. I know it now and, in hindsight, played it very well. Fuck yes.
blamonkey
Debates: 24
blamonkey
-->
@airmax1227
Hello! Nice to see you back.
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@airmax1227
I think we all know how DDO is doing, and otherwise a quick glance at it should reveal those answers
I think my computer screen just caught an STD. 😂

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Vaarka votes Supa Virt Mike. This was planned well ahead, I know it now.
airmax1227
airmax1227
-->
@RationalMadman
You think you are making me look dumb, but you are only accentuating my brilliance.
I'm honestly not trying to make you look dumb, I believe your theory is very interesting and I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter (Or whatever the kids call it these days, is it twitter?).

In fact, take note that Thett3 and REF both voted Mike and didn't get banned. Wylted did not. Banned. Spacetime did not. Banned. Hammer clearly betrayed and only voted Supa... 30 days banned.
I'm a bit out of my element here since I'm not sure what we are talking about... Did a guy named Hammer really get ban hammered?

Sometimes patterns are more telling than anything else.
I happen to agree, I'm just not sure what the pattern here is.

I voted Mike by overturning from Ramshutu, Thett perhaps rewards me with a vote. Virtuoso tries to overturn it to Supa, they ounish him by making it so Supa is the threat to his victory and Mike is safe. Virruoso is blackmailed to expose the Discord Coordination of votes in order to defend his title. Supadudz was a pawn to them. I was a shockingly powerful contender but one Max learned to work around instwad of directly against. I know it now and I played it very well. Fuck yes.
Seriously, I have no idea what we are talking about at this point, so I'm at a bit of a disadvantage here...

airmax1227
airmax1227
-->
@blamonkey
Hello! Nice to see you back.

Thanks, it's good to see ya
airmax1227
airmax1227
Can someone give me the gist of RM's theory with some context behind it? It sounds like something recently happened with voting and such (perhaps I played a role in manipulating this vote?), but at this point I have to admit I'm just really confused
ResurgetExFavilla
ResurgetExFavilla
-->
@airmax1227
My liege!
1harderthanyouthink
1harderthanyouthink
-->
@airmax1227
I'm just sad about CC Sabathia right now.
ResurgetExFavilla
ResurgetExFavilla
-->
@airmax1227
It was quite the tragic affair, really. Overwhelmed by filial love, a certain user campaigned to get RM inducted into the Hall of Fame, while another campaigned to have the efforts of young Supadudz recognized. Doing so was forbidden, however, and both users were banned. There was also a travesty involving one of the site's oldest African American users being banned under suspicious circumstances 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
The user who apparently campaigned to get me into the hall of fame did not vote me in either the nomination or voting stages. He voted only for supadudz in the second Round, making the theory very hilarious to believe in.

Hammer and Shoral have a love-hate relationship with me. They hate to love me but can't resist.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@airmax1227
It’s DART HOF drama that went down. It takes a while to explain, but basically the tl;dr version

tl;dr-Wylted launches a campaign on Discord to get me in HoF, he thinks other people were involved in it
thett3
Debates: 2
thett3
-->
@airmax1227
DART just had its first Hall of Fame election. Bsh made a rule a lot of us thought was dumb that you weren’t allowed to campaign or even talk about your vote with anybody. Me and a few other people were planning to mess with the hall of fame for this reason, but nobody had the time to come up with a strategy. So I cast my vote and a bunch of other people just copied me, leading to false accusations that resulted in an investigation revealing NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION. 

That was the nomination round. Then when the actual voting started, Wylted (who got banned due to a flame war he had with RM) started a campaign on the sites discord to get supadudz into the HOF, which caused Bsh to remove votes for supadudz which was lame imo. 

THEN TheHammer made a thread where he claimed that he orchestrated a campaign to get RM selected in the first round, which Bsh said was not true and banned him for a month for “interfering in a moderation investigation” 

Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
-->
@airmax1227
We need to go out for beers again!
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@RationalMadman
I didn't vote Mike and I'm still here sooooooo