Office Mafia DP3

Author: warren42

Total: 658
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
-->
@Lunatic
Your spreadsheet isn't viewable. It's also a bit funny you expect anyone to answer to you. You were heavily against Sir's lynch DP1. Which was proven false. Wylted, Airmax, and I all had independent reasons for FOSing him, whereas your wagon on AROSE consisted entirely of sheep which apparently didn't give you a single bit of concern.

airmax gave his reasoning here:

Furthermore as of last DP you said you still FOS AROSE:

Yet magically that FOS is gone.

There is no case against me, you are simply playing on oro's rather bizarre theory and hoping to get some traction with that.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
TOWN                   whodat              roll                 DP1      NP1      DP2      NP2      DP3
6. Oromagi             Pam Beesley    WATCHER        x       drafter    C      greyparrot   
X. iLikePie5            Creed Bratton    1X VIG             x          NK
X. WaterPhoenix   Kevin Malone      VANILLA         x           x          x            NK         
4. PressF              Dwight Shrute     COP                 C        Water     x           ?
8. Greyparrot       Jim Halpert           VANILLA         C          x           x           x 
12. A-R-O-S-E     Ryan Howard                               id          x          x            x                            
11. Airmax1227   Toby Flenderson                           id          x          x            x
7. Lunatic              Andy Bernard                               x          x         id            ?
13. Wylted                  Michael?     notVIG                 x          x          x          ?

9. Speedrace         Stanley Hudson    VISITOR         x       drafter       C     Airmax
3. drafterman         (fem.)                                            x           x           x        ?
SCUM
X. Supa                  Darryl     (ROLEBLOCKER) (cl HIDER)      x  drafter (CC)   C
X. SirAnonymous    Lonnie (cl AJ)     NINJA (cl VANILLA )         X      

drafterman
drafterman
I'm happy just lynching Lunatic as a matter of course.
oromagi
oromagi
TOWN                   whodat              roll                 DP1      NP1      DP2      NP2      DP3
6. Oromagi             Pam Beesley    WATCHER        x       drafter    C      greyparrot   
X. WaterPhoenix   Kevin Malone      VANILLA         x           x          x            NK   
9. Speedrace         Stanley Hudson    VISITOR         x       drafter       C     Airmax 
4. PressF              Dwight Shrute     COP                 C        Water     x           ?
8. Greyparrot       Jim Halpert           VANILLA         C          x           x           x 
12. A-R-O-S-E     Ryan Howard                               id          x          x            x                            
11. Airmax1227   Toby Flenderson                           id          x          x            x
7. Lunatic              Andy Bernard                               x          x         id            ?
13. Wylted                  Michael?     notVIG                 x          x          x          ?
3. drafterman         (fem.)                                            x           x           x        ?
SCUM
X. Supa                  Darryl     (ROLEBLOCKER) (cl HIDER)      x  drafter (CC)   C

Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@drafterman
Fixed. Your scum.
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Lunatic
I would be very amused to here the argument to that effect.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Lunatic
I explained it last day phase.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@drafterman
Pretty sure Lunatic's getting lynched today with that attitude.
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@Greyparrot
I justified my decision.

A-R-O-S-E
Debates: 0
A-R-O-S-E
WTL Wylted
A-R-O-S-E
A-R-O-S-E
-->
@drafterman
So you want to lynch Lunatic instead of getting lynched yourself? Right?

VTL drafterman
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Lunatic

no role claim?  why not?
A-R-O-S-E
A-R-O-S-E
-->
@Greyparrot
Drafter sees that grey and I would like to lynch lunatic, so he hops on with us.

Mafia is warehouse and drafter is unclaimed.

We lynch drafter.
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Lunatic
RE: Google doc. 

Allow me to retort.

Hey guys! First off sorry for my late postings on DP2. I was never really able to get caught. I skimmed a bit before then end of the last DP, but wasn’t really sure what had happened, just that supa had been lynched, and from what oromagi had said had also indicated drafter was his scum buddy. Admittedly, I have had a scum read on drafter since DP1 though. I’ll go into that in a bit.
It doesn't, and I would expect you to do your own analysis.

First off, I’ll quickly address the DP1 “derailment” thing. I initially was okay with the SA lynch, you can see from my posting style and behavior that initially I was leaning on letting him get lynched. What changed my mind was the fact that he was at L-1 with only a day left, and most of the wagon felt very rushed.
Wrong, which I pointed out. It took almost the entire day phase to built the wagon on Sir, compared to the wagon on AROSE which took 10 hours, yet that quickness didn't faze you in the slightest. This hand wringing over the speed of wagons is contrived.

Not to mention SA’s answer to the whole “claiming after one vote thing” seemed very sincere. He was a noob who didn’t know any better. The strongest reason to lynch them was probably Airmax saying his character claim might indicate a thematic difference, and even that didn’t seem all great of a reason to lynch someone. I don’t care if we were right about the lynch. I am happy for it, and happy that I was wrong.
Usually when people are wrong the re-evaluate the premises that led to those incorrect conclusions.

But I think a big part of the lynch was mafia manufactured for town cred. Drafterman, I think is one of my top scum read right now. I am feeling little hints of his affiliation by him reinforcing the idea that analyzing the DP1 lynch has value specifically on the AROSE wagon. Trying to derail the idea that “bussing is uncommon”.
It is. Look at the numbers yourself. It does not happen very often. And why would I off one of my own team mates when I you were offering up a Townie on a silver platter?

“I looked over the past few games. Bussing is fairly uncommon. In fact, the only person on Sir's wagon who has ever bussed was Water.”

Despite the fact that we know know supa was on board that lynch of SA.
He wasn't:

Also if there is anyone in the game with the potential to bus, it is him and airmax. They are more veteran players who know the effectiveness of this. In fact the first thing drafterman did in Dark Crystal mafia was pressure his buddy “Mharman”.
And, after that, I took the first opportunity I saw to get a Townie lynched.

The other thing he said that had me suspicious is “If one of me and lunatic survive til the end, one of us is scum”. This statement only helps the mafia if he is town. It’s telling them to keep us alive to split a decision between us later. The only reason I could see him saying that is so he could set that situation up to make me look scummy by surviving, something he would as mafia have control over by choosing not to kill me. 

The biggest reason I suspect him is his confidence in the SA lynch. He himself stated pretty early on “I'm still on the fence about whether it's sufficient to lynch Sir.”.

I don’t see what changed between then and the rest of the game.
Oh, I'm sorry, did you miss the wall of reasons I provided?

Later on after SA already claimed he wouldn’t be posting during the next day he added in the bit about him not voting, but he was pretty sold on the lynch before that. What had me more suspicious of him is the fact that he kept trying to imply that my derailing of the lynch was scummy, but never placed a hard scum read on me.
I said the difussion of pressure was scummy, and I wasn't even talking about you. Guilty conscience?

If he honestly thought I was derailing a lynch of a mafioso, that should have been more scummy to him. He kept re-stating it was.
At the time I didn't think you were Mafia, just stubborn.

If my behavior in trying to lynch AROSE instead of SA was so scummy, why wouldn’t he have voted for me instead?
Why would I do that?

The case on SA was garbage, despite him being mafia. I will continue to defend the fact that there was next to nothing on SA. I feel like he kept pushing it because he thought it would give him enough town cred, and make him look good in the following day phase. I was expecting drafter to come in hot in DP2 and use the fact that I was wrong on AROSE against me, which I think he probably would have if I was more active, and had supa not scum slipped. He’s definitely using that lynch as town cred “Why am I on the chopping block? I did the last minute Hail Mary analysis to get sir lynched” as I expected.
No, that isn't what you expected. You said you expected that I would come hot after you (again, guilty conscience much?) Which I didn't. So you're literally changing your expectations - MID PARAGRAPH - to fit things after the fact to drum up a lynch of me.

He’s non committal in reading me as scum, I think he knows I am his biggest threat on town. Even this day phase he has called me out a couple of times but doesn’t seem to want to go all the way with a scum read on me. He brought up the fact that I wanted to change from AROSE to supa as if that’s scummy but didn’t claim to read my as scum from that. His OMGUSy vibes are also a scum tell. He’s scum read both me and oro for suspecting him now, as if he feels his towncred from the bus of SA confirms him… Still trying to reinforce that notion. 
When did I scum read oro?
A-R-O-S-E
A-R-O-S-E
-->
@Lunatic
Sorry about wanting to lynch you for properly noobscoping lol
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@A-R-O-S-E
I want to lynch Lunatic instead of anyone else. Why does this change your vote on me?
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@A-R-O-S-E
Drafter sees that grey and I would like to lynch lunatic, so he hops on with us.
1. So you scum read Lunatic, but then back off that read because someone else agrees with you? How did you expect to get him lynched without getting people to agree with you?

2. I voted Lunatic before Grey. Are you suggesting I warped through time?

Mafia is warehouse and drafter is unclaimed.

We lynch drafter.
I was holding out for a potential CC. You know, like you like to do.

Anyway, I'm Phyllis. Vanilla.
drafterman
drafterman
UVC
Wylted - 1/5 - oromagi
Lunatic - 2/5 - drafterman, grey
drafterman - 1/5 - Lunatic, AROSE

Lunatic's post screams desperation. Like, who does that unless they feel they need a wall of text to protect themselves. He is feeling extraordinarily guilty and vulnerable right now.

This wall of text is something you do as a last ditch effort and the only faction that needs a last ditch effort right now is Mafia.

oromagi
oromagi
-->
@drafterman
thx
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@A-R-O-S-E
Be honest. Do you see scum doing something like this to get scum lynched when they could just stall for a NL or hop on the other wagon?

Do you agree with Lunatic's assessment that the case against Sir was weak?

drafterman
drafterman
Dead
Sir - Lonnie - Ninja - Mafia
Pie - Creed - 1x Vig - Town
Supa - Darryl - Roleblocker
Water - Kevin - Vanilla

Claimed
Press4 - Dwight - Cop
Grey - Jim - Vanilla
AROSE - Ryan - ????
Airmax - Toby - ????
Speed - Stanley - Compulsive Visitor
oromagi - Pam - Watcher
Lunatic - Andy - ????
drafterman - Phyllis - Vanilla

Unclaimed
Wylted

oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Lunatic
UNVOTE

VTL Lunatic for role claim
oromagi
oromagi
3. drafterman         Phyllis              VANILLA             x           x           x        ?
SCUM

COUNT(probably inaccurate)

Lunatic: 2/7 ( drafterman, greyparrot, oro)
Drafterman: 1/7 (Lunatic,)
Wylted: 1/7 (oromagi, AROSE)

AROSE forgot to unvote #40

PressF4Respect
Debates: 10
PressF4Respect
-->
@oromagi
I investigated airmax

He was innocent

drafterman
drafterman
UVC
Lunatic - 3/5 - drafterman, grey, oromagi
drafterman - 1/5 - Lunatic, AROSE

drafterman
drafterman
-->
@PressF4Respect
TBH, not a bad choice but I would have so loved you if you had results on Lunatic right now.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@PressF4Respect
thx
PressF4Respect
Debates: 10
PressF4Respect
-->
@oromagi
np  
drafterman
drafterman
I would be extraordinarily happy if this were a 3:3 Mafia game. Almost unheard of.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@drafterman
@PressF4Respect
same but drafter