Awesome then its drafter.
A-R-O-S-E
Debates: 0
A-R-O-S-E
VTL Wylted
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Revert to my analysis for now. I'm on my phone not gonna do long responses til I get to a computer
A-R-O-S-E
A-R-O-S-E
-->
@oromagi
>.> dm
A-R-O-S-E
A-R-O-S-E
-->
@Lunatic
Why is it not Wyl?
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@A-R-O-S-E
Time to claim, AROSE.  No vanillas please.
oromagi
oromagi
could be nothing but I do note that both Supa & SA's actual PM use first names, not last and now drafterman claims using only first name.  That is interesting.
A-R-O-S-E
A-R-O-S-E
Yeah, I'll burn drafter now

VTL Drafterman

Sorry bro

oromagi
oromagi
UNVOTE

Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@A-R-O-S-E
I am michael. I tracked grey parrot. Ge did not visit anybody. Confirming he is town. DP1 I tracked arose and arose visited nobody. I thought arose was claiming vanilla , so I have been using the tracker role to catch somebody in a lie about being vanilla. This is also why I was skeptical of the watcher claim. Town seems too op
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@A-R-O-S-E
time to claim

pls. bold unvotes before new VTL
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Wylted
Looking at that AROSE vote, I am pretty sure last scum is either AROSE or Lunatic. 
A-R-O-S-E
A-R-O-S-E
-->
@oromagi
I'm chocolate
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Greyparrot
Last scum is probably lunatic 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Wylted
Actually, scumbus on AROSE from Supa on Day 1 would be unlikely, even with Supa's randomness, so Lunatic is my top sumread.

Wylted
Wylted
VTL Lunatic. With watcher and tracker we can create a plan real quick to catch scum on the off chance lunatic is not scum 
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Wylted
--> @A-R-O-S-E
I am michael. I tracked grey parrot. Ge did not visit anybody. Confirming he is town. DP1 I tracked arose and arose visited nobody. I thought arose was claiming vanilla , so I have been using the tracker role to catch somebody in a lie about being vanilla. This is also why I was skeptical of the watcher claim. Town seems too op
I can counter this claim.  Everybody should note that my reads include NP2 where I've been clearly stating that I WATCHED greyparrot last night.  I also breadcrumbed my WATCH with a bc? notation at the end of DP2.

My information was that nobody visited greyparrot last night.  Therefore, Wylted is lying about his activities last night.

UNVOTE
VTL Wylted
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@A-R-O-S-E
And arose is a sheep. Baa for us please.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@oromagi
Doh!

VTL WYLTED
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@oromagi
Well I am being honest and this was a stupid ploy to redirect the lynch

VTL ORO

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Wylted
Highly unlikely scum is gonna pull a 1 for one like that. I think the gig is up Wylted.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@oromagi
You should probably confirm with warren that you can actually watch a tracker visit somebody or that he made a mistake because if I die and flip town, you are going to be killed next
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@drafterman
It doesn't, and I would expect you to do your own analysis.
This is entirely my own analysis. 

Wrong, which I pointed out. It took almost the entire day phase to built the wagon on Sir, compared to the wagon on AROSE which took 10 hours, yet that quickness didn't faze you in the slightest. This hand wringing over the speed of wagons is contrived.
You mis-remember. Sir was at L-1 with a day and a half left. You kept trying to convince everyone that we were derailing the phase as if there wasn't a butt load off time left.

Usually when people are wrong the re-evaluate the premises that led to those incorrect conclusions.
You were right for the wrong reasons. You voted a player you yourself weren't confident which displays that it was clearly a bus. The fact that you are using that lynch as an argument is further proof that it was a bus.

It is. Look at the numbers yourself. It does not happen very often. And why would I off one of my own team mates when I you were offering up a Townie on a silver platter?
It probably doesn't happen very often because who is selected as mafia. It happened when you were mafia on my game. You are one of the few people out of the living players competent enough to pull a bus off. You were unlucky that someone smelt through your BS this time though.

He was. His last vote was on SA and it wasn't counted. Nice try.

And, after that, I took the first opportunity I saw to get a Townie lynched.
Mharmans inactivity forced your hand.

None of those are "reasons" you just didn't like the wagon. Given that under the bbussing scenario you would have known SA was guilty, the wagon analysis makes little difference.

Why would I do that?

Because comparatively you had nothing on SA. 

No, that isn't what you expected. You said you expected that I would come hot after you (again, guilty conscience much?) Which I didn't. So you're literally changing your expectations - MID PARAGRAPH - to fit things after the fact to drum up a lynch of me.
Im saying supas scum slip caught you off guard and forced your hand. Even then you were trying to derail the supa lynch initially by casting doubt on it.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Wylted
if I die and flip town,
Slip? I would have said when, not if.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Wylted
I haven't shown up on a single watcher or tracker report for two DP's. I am vanilla homie. Whats your actually argument against me
oromagi
oromagi
TOWN                   whodat              roll                 DP1      NP1      DP2      NP2      DP3
6. Oromagi             Pam Beesley    WATCHER        x       drafter    C      greyparrot   
X. iLikePie5            Creed Bratton    1X VIG             x          NK
X. WaterPhoenix   Kevin Malone      VANILLA         x           x          x            NK   
9. Speedrace         Stanley Hudson    VISITOR         x       drafter       C     Airmax 
4. PressF              Dwight Shrute     COP                 C        Water     x           Airmax
8. Greyparrot       Jim Halpert           VANILLA         C          x           x           x 
12. A-R-O-S-E     Ryan Howard                               id          x          x            x                            
11. Airmax1227   Toby Flenderson     TOWN           id          x          x            x
7. Lunatic              Andy Bernard        VANILLA       x          x         id            ?
13. Wylted                  Michael          TRACKER       x          x          x        greyp CC  C
3. drafterman         Phyllis              VANILLA            x           x         x              ?
SCUM
X. Supa                  Darryl     (ROLEBLOCKER) (cl HIDER)      x  drafter (CC)   C
X. SirAnonymous    Lonnie (cl AJ)     NINJA (cl VANILLA )         X                

COUNT(probably inaccurate)

Lunatic: 1/5 ( drafterman,  )
Drafterman: 2/5 (Lunatic, AROSE)
Wylted: 1/5 (oro, greyparrot)
Oro: 1/5 (Wylted)

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Lunatic
POE