I'm Pro Life: Change my Mind

Author: Our_Boat_is_Right

Total: 500
disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
-->
@Our_Boat_is_Right
You have thousands of blastocysts, or as you call them humans, being discarded every day. Why don't you take some of these blastocysts (humans) home with you and look after them?
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@SirAnonymous
I referenced precisely what you said. Remedial reading class is your friend.
Our_Boat_is_Right
Debates: 16
Our_Boat_is_Right
-->
@disgusted
Blastocysts are a stage if human life.  You keep using fancy words to distract from the scientific fact this is a human life.  Like I said, there are many programs that are more than willing to look after babies if the mother can not do so herself.
dustryder
Debates: 5
dustryder
-->
@Our_Boat_is_Right

Unless a women's life is in danger, they should not have the right to kill another human being.  Again, where do you draw the line?
Why?

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Our_Boat_is_Right
And so furthermore.

You can also put your hand on your heart and say.

That even as a declared U.S. Conservative, you nonetheless are totally against the U.S. led war on terror, and all it's associated civilian and combatant deaths.

Sorry but I just need to be certain of your complete dedication to pacifism and "Pro-Life".
Our_Boat_is_Right
Our_Boat_is_Right
-->
@dustryder
Um, because you are forcing your will against another human being that has a whole live ahead of them and has the right ti live.  Why should women have the right to murder other human beings?  Why is there health or whatever more important than another human life?  Where do you draw the line?
Our_Boat_is_Right
Our_Boat_is_Right
-->
@zedvictor4
The war on terror is pro-life.  It is a mission to stop terrorism, isis, etc.  These organizations kill many innocent people, so it is completely moral to combat that.  What are you gonna do, just not fight and let terrorism happen?
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Our_Boat_is_Right
You've let me down.

Thought so.

Same old selective morality and hypocrisy.

"These organizations kill many innocent people".

Therefore it's also perfectly ok for the U.S to kill many innocent people.

Including non-combatant children and women and (given the high numbers involved) inevitably pregnant women and their associated foetuses. 

dustryder
dustryder
-->
@Our_Boat_is_Right
and has the right ti live
Why?

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Our_Boat_is_Right
Give us a body count will ya?
Terrorists have killed...............
US military have killed in the war on terror.................
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Our_Boat_is_Right
Um, because you are forcing your will against another human being
That would be you forcing the woman.

SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
-->
@disgusted
I'm aware that you referenced what I said. I was asking you to either answer my question or tell me where you did answer it.
Our_Boat_is_Right
Our_Boat_is_Right
-->
@zedvictor4
I'm open to any suggestions on how we should combat terror.
Our_Boat_is_Right
Our_Boat_is_Right
-->
@dustryder
Because human beings are intrinsically valuable.  If you can't agree with that then I don't know what you are doing on this forum.
Our_Boat_is_Right
Our_Boat_is_Right
-->
@disgusted
It would be murdering the baby.  
dustryder
dustryder
-->
@Our_Boat_is_Right
Because human beings are intrinsically valuable.  If you can't agree with that then I don't know what you are doing on this forum.
Why does human beings having intrinsic value necessarily mean that they have the right to live?

Our_Boat_is_Right
Our_Boat_is_Right
-->
@dustryder
Human beings have a moral right to live.  Again, if you can't agree on this then why are you going through 19 pages of thread just for you to say humans can be murdered.
dustryder
dustryder
-->
@Our_Boat_is_Right
Human beings have a moral right to live.
So human beings have a moral right to live, because they have a moral right to live? Are you familiar with circular reasoning?

Again, if you can't agree on this then why are you going through 19 pages of thread just for you to say humans can be murdered.
Well we've already agreed that human beings can be killed right? It's just a matter of why.
Our_Boat_is_Right
Our_Boat_is_Right
-->
@dustryder
I only believe human beings can be killed if it is a threat to another one's life.  I don't think humans can be murdered, against their will, because of someone else's reasons that doesn't threaten their right to live.  Why can humans be murdered for a women's reasons?  Why does their right to health or whatever the reason may be outweigh another's right to live?  In other words, why is her life more important than another human being's life?  They are both human lives, so why can one human be killed but not the other?  
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Our_Boat_is_Right
Blastocysts are a stage if human life.  You keep using fancy words to distract from the scientific fact this is a human life.  Like I said, there are many programs that are more than willing to look after babies if the mother can not do so herself.
I use accurate words, you don't. A blastocyst is not a baby........you fail.
Why don't any of these many programs take these discarded humans with them when they are discarded?

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Our_Boat_is_Right
I'm still waiting for those pro life statistics from the war on terror.

Our_Boat_is_Right
Our_Boat_is_Right
-->
@disgusted
Why don't any of these many programs take these discarded humans with them when they are discarded?

These groups attempt to convince the women to keep the baby so they can take care of it.

A blastocyst is a 5 day embryo.  It is simply a stage of human life.  It is a human life.  An unborn baby.  You don't even know what the words you use mean.  You just call it a tumor when you have no idea what it actually means.  Unfortunate you probably get indoctrinated by schools into thinking that this is not a human life.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Our_Boat_is_Right
I'm open to suggestions on how we should combat terror.

Changing the focus and avoiding the tricky questions is something of a politicians response.

How we should combat assumed terror is a separate discussion. 

You are clearly only Pro the lives that you selectively choose to consider and discuss within your own little safe and self righteous bubble.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Our_Boat_is_Right
Because they have already been murdered and are dead
When a blastocyst is removed what tests are performed to determine if is still alive or if it ever was alive?
Why do you children believe that everything happens in schools. We smart ones use life for education, you should try it.
What difference does the age of the fetus have to do with anything, if it's a human being just take it and look after it.
Cite where I have called it a tumor?

I'm still waiting for those pro life statistics from the war on terror.

dustryder
dustryder
-->
@Our_Boat_is_Right
I only believe human beings can be killed if it is a threat to another one's life. 
Why?
Our_Boat_is_Right
Our_Boat_is_Right
-->
@zedvictor4
No.  Again, I'm always open to new suggestions on how we can fight terror.  Of course I don't want innocent lives taken over this war.  I'm not very educated on the war on terror, but I know we should do something about terror instead of letting it go on.
Our_Boat_is_Right
Our_Boat_is_Right
-->
@disgusted
When a blastocyst is removed what tests are performed to determine if is still alive or if it ever was alive?
Lol, its called science.  What happened to all you climate change believers that are now suddenly denying science?  Life begins from conception through meiosis.  It marks the start of growth of a human life.  All of its characteristics are determined.  It has completely separate and unique DNA from the mother.  If you don't understand this, you should probably go back to Freshman Biology.

Cite where I have called it a tumor?
Do you wanna site your post with sir anonymous?  You have called it a tumor multiple times. Ex: Post #338, #157, #167

You should probably learn about abortion before you make baseless assumptions.  It is very evident that you are uneducated on what abortion is.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Our_Boat_is_Right
Well at the moment, the U.S.A's response to terror,  is terror.

In the end It doesn't matter whether you call it terror, or war on terror, the end result is typically the same....Pro-choice.

You choose to take lives when it serves your best interests.

And yet you would pontificate to your fellow citizens who would wish to be able to make the same choice.

Which is undoubtedly selective morality and also a somewhat whimsical approach to being Pro-life.

Our_Boat_is_Right
Our_Boat_is_Right
-->
@zedvictor4
Then everyone is pro-choice.  If you don't support the war on terror, then you are letting terrorists also kill countless of innocent people.

Can we stick to abortion?  Like, I'm pro car so I'm pro-choice.  People drive cars into crowds of innocent people.  It's just a pointless argument that serves no point to you.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Our_Boat_is_Right
Firstly. I am not the one making the assertion. That's your baby!

Secondly. If you're going to attempt to take the moral high ground, then you have to be prepared to be fully open to scrutiny.

And cherry picking only the life that you want to be bothered about, certainly isn't morally high.