I'm Pro Life: Change my Mind

Author: Our_Boat_is_Right

Total: 500
Our_Boat_is_Right
Debates: 16
Our_Boat_is_Right
-->
@zedvictor4
I am not cherry picking.  I am against any type of taking innocent lives.  All life is inherent and matters the same.
disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
-->
@Our_Boat_is_Right
Do you wanna site your post with sir anonymous?  You have called it a tumor multiple times. Ex: Post #338, #157, #167

I now see the problem, you don't understand written English. In none of those posts do I call the fetus a tumor, in fact in one of them I specifically refer to a man having a tumor removed.
Learn to read FFS.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Our_Boat_is_Right
The war on terror is pro-life.  It is a mission to stop terrorism, isis, etc.  These organizations kill many innocent people, so it is completely moral to combat that.
By killing hundreds of thousands of innocent people.

Walrus
Debates: 1
Walrus
welfare costs
Our_Boat_is_Right
Our_Boat_is_Right
-->
@disgusted
Do you wanna site your post with sir anonymous? 
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Our_Boat_is_Right
I have no idea what that is supposed to mean but maybe you can tell me how many innocent lives have been killed by the USA in it's pro-life, LOL, war on terror.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Our_Boat_is_Right
I guess you're running away from your spurious tumor claim.
Our_Boat_is_Right
Our_Boat_is_Right
-->
@disgusted
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Our_Boat_is_Right
I have no idea what that is supposed to mean but maybe you can tell me how many innocent lives have been killed by the USA in it's pro-life, LOL, war on terror.
Our_Boat_is_Right
Our_Boat_is_Right
-->
@disgusted
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Our_Boat_is_Right
I am against any type of taking innocent lives.
At what point does a live cease to be innocent?

At what point did the life of an Afghan or Syrian or Iraqi child cease to be innocent.

All life is inherent and matters the same.

Well, super-contradiction, given the content of your previous posts. But did you not just also precede this statement with one that differentiated life on the grounds of presumed or assumed innocence?

Nonetheless and disregarding other non-human life forms for the sake of this particular discussion. As a true human Pro-lifer, will you now put your hand on your heart and condemn all U.S. military intervention in overseas sovereign territories, that is unavoidable resultant in extensive collateral damage?

Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
I'm pro life and am against the Iraq war.  I am against the death penalty, I prefer to take make murderers mandatory blood donors every 3 months to force them to save hundreds of lives to make up for the few they destroyed.  It would deter murder drastically because murderers want to do damage and they can't get this done if they know they would have to save hundreds of lives if they kill 1.

I want abortion punished by forcing the women to donate enough blood to save another life.  If you take a life, you need to save a life in the situation of abortion.  If the woman can't because of stress, they can be unconscious when it happens.  If the woman's blood is not donatable, the doctor picks up the tab.

But lets be real, if the death penalty was abolished and the Iraq war ended, it wouldn't be enough to get the left to overturn Roe V Wade.
Our_Boat_is_Right
Our_Boat_is_Right
-->
@zedvictor4
At what point does a live cease to be innocent?
When due justice is served, perhaps in the case of a violent criminal.

Well, super-contradiction, given the content of your previous posts. But did you not just also precede this statement with one that differentiated life on the grounds of presumed or assumed innocence?
Correction: *Innocent life.*  I'm sure you could have figured that out on your own.

As a true human Pro-lifer, will you now put your hand on your heart and condemn all U.S. military intervention in overseas sovereign territories, that is unavoidable resultant in extensive collateral damage?
I am heavily against war in most cases.  However, sometimes it is necessary to achieve the greater good.  I am against the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Our_Boat_is_Right
I will say one thing for you.

You would make a great politician.

You never quite answer the question that gets asked.

You subtly skew meaning and phrasing, thus avoiding the tricky bits.

Do you have political aspirations?

Our_Boat_is_Right
Our_Boat_is_Right
-->
@zedvictor4
Are you going to respond to my answers?  If you need a clarification, just ask lol
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Our_Boat_is_Right
I am heavily against war in most cases.  However, sometimes it is necessary to achieve the greater good.
Thereby proving this:
I am against any type of taking innocent lives.
A lie.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Our_Boat_is_Right
LOL

Regards.
triangle.128k
triangle.128k
Surprisingly, there's a scientific consensus that life begins at conception. I can only imagine abortion being accepted by a large chunk of the population because of convenience and hedonism as important values in society, especially above the sanctity of life. Birth control and contraceptives are not 100% effective, making abortions as the last line of defense for sex without consequences. That is precisely what society has demanded for many of the last few decades. When society begins valuing these traits to such a great extent, we begin going into the moral dilemna of terminating our own kind for the sake of demanded convenience. There's no surprise then that abortion is largely acceptable to an unacceptable proportion of the population.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@triangle.128k
How many abortions have you had or intend having?
triangle.128k
triangle.128k
-->
@disgusted
0...? I'm unable to become pregnant. Where are you going by this?