Has anyone one has seen God

Author: Stephen

Total: 64
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
I rattled this number of quickly before checking me data. 
We know that you post without critical thinking deb. Its OK, we like you anyway.

For the most part, you hide your anger well.
Deb-8-a-bull
Debates: 0
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@ethang5
Correct.
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@ethang5
I also collect stamps.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
Remember how I once told you that you vastly over estimate how interesting people find you?
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@ethang5
No I can't.
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@ethang5
But go on.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
I did. But just let it slow cook deb. It'll come to ya.
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

ethang5,

You bible ignorance makes you so predictable, doesn't it? LOL!

#1. YOUR QUOTE RELATIVE TO 200 NT CONTRADICTORY PASSAGES:  “You’ve dropped 200 allegations, not a single contradiction. One contradiction would do, the fact that you had to post a wall of text is telling.”https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/2392/contradictions-in-the-bible-thread?page=1&post_number=16

#2. YOUR QUOTE STATING WITH SPECIFICITY THAT THE BURDEN OF PROOF LIES WITH THE ONE MAKING THE CLAIM:No sir. The burden of proof lies with the one making the claim. That would be you. But you seem to think simply posting a verse and then calling it a contradiction is an argument. It isn’t.”
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/3219/has-anyone-one-has-seen-god?page=1&post_number=25

OUTCOME OF YOUR TWO QUOTES ABOVE: 

#1: You stated specifically that there is not single contradiction in the 200 NT passages that Stephen posted at the following links:

https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/2392/contradictions-in-the-bible-thread?page=1&post_number=12

https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/2392/contradictions-in-the-bible-thread?page=1&post_number=13

https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/2392/contradictions-in-the-bible-thread?page=1&post_number=14

#2: You stated in your second quote that the burden of proof lies with the one making the claim

Therefore, you made the claim that not a single contradiction resides within Stephens passages at the 3 links shown above, and you also made the claim that the burden of proof lies with one making the claim. Therefore, to follow your own advice to others, since you stated there are no bible contradictions is said links above, therefore in making this claim, you have the burden of proof to show this as fact to ALL 200 passages!

Ethang5, look at it this way, you failed before in front of the eyes of Jesus with me easily taking you to the cleaners on equal topics, and now you have the chance to actually follow through in what you stated where the burden of proof now lies with you to show no contradictions in ALL 200 NT passages in question!  If you RUN AWAY, do you want to call Jesus a LIAR when He stated to defend His bible?  (Titus 1:9, 2 Corinthians 10:5)

As we have seen ad infinitum, at this point you RUN AWAY from posts like this that show you to be one of the most blatantly dumbfounded of biblical knowledge here on DEBATEART, therefore to save what face you have left in this particular instance, we know that you will try in vain to postulate lame excuses to hide behind.  Therefore, what comical Devil Speak will you "try" and use this time in front of the membership, but subsequently if you do not perform said proposition, you have FAILED once again!  Whats new? Absolutely nothing, LOL!!!

BEGIN:

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
you dont see God

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
WHERE IS THE SCHOOL!!!!!
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Hey dee dee,

Making an entire post repeating what I said to you is silly. Especially if you post what I said and then never address it.

Answer my questions.

If you cannot, say you cannot.

If you are stalling for time until you meet Jesus again, don't worry. I'll wait.

Tell Jesus I said "hi" when you see Him again. Be alert though, He probably won't like that you fibbed a quote of his. I hear He's a stickler for honesty.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
If you were here, you would address my points instead of simply saying you disagree. Your post is here. You aren't.

You haven't made any points though , have you. You have simply posted verses that also contradict the contradiction/s that I have highlighted. This is what I mean when I wrote that   by you using passages from the same unreliable contradictory source you are digging a bigger hole. The burden of proof , as I have already pointed you lies with you. And you have failed to prove that the contradiction highlighted on this thread is not a contradiction when it clearly is.

If one makes a statement that is full of contradictions, would it be sensible or reliable to use the same contradictory statement to prove the statement is not contradictory? This is what you are doing , but you are too far up your own jacksie to even consider yourself to be in the wrong. But I don't care, personally. People can see for themselves that you  are having a lot of trouble explaining away the highlighted contradiction that is the topic of this thread.

You have failed. The facts are on my side.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
You haven't made any points though , have you. 
Then why are you running away? Why have you dodged my questions?

Did you think you would post some fake verses and that would be it, with no challenges and no need for you to defend what you posted? Surprise!!

The facts are on my side.
The only thing on your side is the spam you keep posting.

You can't answer my questions because you're a fraud. A fake.

You post fake verses because you are fake. A fraud.

And every time you spam the same silliness again instead of addressing the questions and points in my rebut, you show again you are a fraud, a fake.

I can point that longer than you can run.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@ethang5
No man has seen God AS HE IS.
God in his "word of god" disagrees with you.

Jacob only says he has seen God. When in fact he had only wrestled with a man
Actually your god says that, ever read the word of god?
Not according to your god in his word, the bible.
This is what your god says
And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face,
But go ahead and call your god a liar, I find it amazing.

The Lord would speak to Moses face to face, as one speaks to a friend (Exodus 33:11).
The above is what your god says, or do you not believe that the bible is the word of god?
Your arrogance is outstanding, you actually think that you know more than your god, how hilarious.
Why do you think you know more than your god?

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@disgusted
Yap, yap, yap!!
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@ethang5
I win again. lol
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@ethang5
I'm telling you what your god allegedly says, scares you doesn't it?
Inferno
Inferno
-->
@Stephen
People have seen Jesus.   
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
I ain't never heard of no God reveling himself to anyone outside of a jail.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

Ethang5,

YOUR MISGUIDED AS USUAL POST: "Making an entire post repeating what I said to you is silly. Especially if you post what I said and then never address it."

Oh my, you can't follow your own dialog, this is because the links in question in my post #38 are not mine, they are regarding the blatant fact that you were in discussion with the Hell Bound Atheist Stephen, and where you are outright letting him "OWN YOU" because you failed to address ALL of the contradicting bible verses that he displayed in your behalf!!!  HELLO, anybody home today? NOT! LOL! How embarrassing for you, AGAIN.

I have answered your questions, and as seen, you didn't like the outcome and ventured off into another runaway accounting! Furthermore, at the end of my damaging post #38 to you, I stated that you would run away again with yet another lame "ethang5 excuse" from its revealing content of showing you to be one of the most biblically ignorant FAKE Christians on DEBATEART, remember?  As usual, you didn't let me down in your ever so weak lame post #41 in response!  

Congratulations as vying to be the number 1 runaway from biblical discussion on DEBATEART, whereas Dr. Franklin, PGA2.0, Tradesecret, and you are in the running!  

Now, once again, to save further embarrassment, reread my post #38 above in this thread, and follow though on performing what you want others to do, and that is you made the claim that there were no contradictions of bible verses in the links given, and like you said, the onus is put upon the person making a claim to prove this as fact, which is you in this case!   If you cannot perform this act for Jesus in defending His faith, then let it be known, as if it isn't already a fact, that you have miserably failed once again towards your faith and Jesus!  Now, what's it going to be, are you going to run away AGAIN, or actually stand ground and show us that ALL of the 200 NT bible contradictions in said links, are not contradictions?!!!  Do you have your running shoes on again, or would you think, WWJD?  You are so easily predictable in what you will do in this case, watch!

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
I was talking to you, not dee dee.

You've run and dodged. And lied.

I doubt now if you've ever talked to Jesus. You're too fake to be talking to Him.

When you can answer the questions you're running from, I'll be here.

In the main time, stop posting phrases and lies as verses. Other people have bibles too.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@ethang5
Care to rebut post #44? Care to call your god a liar again?
ethang5
ethang5
Yap, yap, yap!!

Lol

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
I have answered your questions,...
No you haven't dee dee. You've run like a hooker from an undercover cop.

You post these long things saying nothing. No one cares about your opinion of me, or how many times you declare yourself the winner.

Address the topic. Make some sense. Posting the same silliness over and over is dumb. You claim to be bright.

If Jesus sent you, why do you run away from questions? Jesus Himself never ran away.

You @ me in every post you make, even in threads I'm not in, and then will run away when I ask you questions about your lame post you alerted me to!

Does that make sense to you dee dee?
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@ethang5
I win again. lol
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas

ethang5,

YOUR NUMBER ONE RUNAWAY POST FROM ME IN THIS THREAD:

Addressing your runaway post #54, and to make it easier for you, I will now repost my posts that you continue to run away from, giving you another chance to at least "try" to address them, whereas you can thank me later, okay?

Here is a copy of my post #50 to you that obviously has you so embarrassed that you can't even begin to address it! LOL! I don't blame you!

QUOTE:

Ethang5,

YOUR MISGUIDED AS USUAL POST: "Making an entire post repeating what I said to you is silly. Especially if you post what I said and then never address it."

Oh my, you can't follow your own dialog, this is because the links in question in my post #38 are not mine, they are regarding the blatant fact that you were in discussion with the Hell Bound Atheist Stephen, and where you are outright letting him "OWN YOU" because you failed to address ALL of the contradicting bible verses that he displayed in your behalf!!!  HELLO, anybody home today? NOT! LOL! How embarrassing for you, AGAIN.

I have answered your questions, and as seen, you didn't like the outcome and ventured off into another runaway accounting! Furthermore, at the end of my damaging post #38 to you, I stated that you would run away again with yet another lame "ethang5 excuse" from its revealing content of showing you to be one of the most biblically ignorant FAKE Christians on DEBATEART, remember?  As usual, you didn't let me down in your ever so weak lame post #41 in response!  

Congratulations as vying to be the number 1 runaway from biblical discussion on DEBATEART, whereas Dr. Franklin, PGA2.0, Tradesecret, and you are in the running!  

Now, once again, to save further embarrassment, reread my post #38 above in this thread, and follow though on performing what you want others to do, and that is you made the claim that there were no contradictions of bible verses in the links given, and like you said, the onus is put upon the person making a claim to prove this as fact, which is you in this case!   If you cannot perform this act for Jesus in defending His faith, then let it be known, as if it isn't already a fact, that you have miserably failed once again towards your faith and Jesus!  Now, what's it going to be, are you going to run away AGAIN, or actually stand ground and show us that ALL of the 200 NT bible contradictions in said links, are not contradictions?!!!  Do you have your running shoes on again, or would you think, WWJD?  You are so easily predictable in what you will do in this case, watch!

END QUOTE

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

ethang5,

YOUR NUMBER TWO RUNAWAY POST FROM ME IN THIS THREAD:

Addressing your runaway post #54 once again, and to make it easier for you, I will now repost my posts that you continue to run away from, giving you another chance to at least "try" to address them, whereas you can thank me later, okay?

Here is a copy of my post #38 to you where you made the claim that there is no contradictions in the 200 aforementioned NT passages listed by Stephen, and where you admitted that the person making the claim has the burden of proof to show that they are not contradictions. BUT, you continue to run away from doing what you tell others to do!  HELLO? LOL!  Think, WWJD, run away like you continue to do, or stand ground and defend the faith?

QUOTE:

ethang5,

You bible ignorance makes you so predictable, doesn't it? LOL!

#1. YOUR QUOTE RELATIVE TO 200 NT CONTRADICTORY PASSAGES:  “You’ve dropped 200 allegations, not a single contradiction. One contradiction would do, the fact that you had to post a wall of text is telling.”https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/2392/contradictions-in-the-bible-thread?page=1&post_number=16

#2. YOUR QUOTE STATING WITH SPECIFICITY THAT THE BURDEN OF PROOF LIES WITH THE ONE MAKING THE CLAIM: “No sir. The burden of proof lies with the one making the claim. That would be you. But you seem to think simply posting a verse and then calling it a contradiction is an argument. It isn’t.”

OUTCOME OF YOUR TWO QUOTES ABOVE: 

#1: You stated specifically that there is not single contradiction in the 200 NT passages that Stephen posted at the following links:

#2: You stated in your second quote that the burden of proof lies with the one making the claim

Therefore, you made the claim that not a single contradiction resides within Stephens passages at the 3 links shown above, and you also made the claim that the burden of proof lies with one making the claim. Therefore, to follow your own advice to others, since you stated there are no bible contradictions is said links above, therefore in making this claim, you have the burden of proof to show this as fact to ALL 200 passages! 

Ethang5, look at it this way, you failed before in front of the eyes of Jesus with me easily taking you to the cleaners on equal topics, and now you have the chance to actually follow through in what you stated where the burden of proof now lies with you to show no contradictions in ALL 200 NT passages in question!  If you RUN AWAY, do you want to call Jesus a LIAR when He stated to defend His bible?  (Titus 1:9, 2 Corinthians 10:5)

As we have seen ad infinitum, at this point you RUN AWAY from posts like this that show you to be one of the most blatantly dumbfounded of biblical knowledge here on DEBATEART, therefore to save what face you have left in this particular instance, we know that you will try in vain to postulate lame excuses to hide behind.  Therefore, what comical Devil Speak will you "try" and use this time in front of the membership, but subsequently if you do not perform said proposition, you have FAILED once again!  Whats new? Absolutely nothing, LOL!!!

BEGIN:

END QUOTE

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
to make it easier for you, I will now repost my posts
Spam doesn't make anything easier.

Therefore, you made the claim that not a single contradiction resides within Stephens passages 
And you and Stephen claimed that contradictions exist. Simply posting a verse does not mean you have shown a contradiction. Show it.

the onus is put upon the person making a claim to prove this as fact,
Sure, and when you show a contradiction, I will refute it, as I have already done, and you are dodging.

You want to jump to my subsequent claim. Your claim was first. Your claim has no support. No one is going to take it on faith.

Show the contradiction or your claim gets treated like the rubbish it is.

You can run for as long as you like, but the dodged questions and the resolutions remain there. If you pretend not to see them, they don't become invisible.

Stop hiding behind dee dee. He can't protect you. Spam can't help you either.  The questions you're dodging are there. The resolutions are there. Address them.

No one cares about your gaseous opinions or your spam. Address what was said to you or admit you are ignorant on the subject at hand. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
If you were here, you would address my points instead of simply saying you disagree. Your post is here. You aren't.

You haven't made any points though , have you. You have simply posted verses that also contradict the contradiction/s that I have highlighted. This is what I mean when I wrote that   by you using passages from the same unreliable contradictory source you are digging a bigger hole. The burden of proof , as I have already pointed you lies with you. And you have failed to prove that the contradiction highlighted on this thread is not a contradiction when it clearly is.

If one makes a statement that is full of contradictions, would it be sensible or reliable to use the same contradictory statement to prove the statement is not contradictory? This is what you are doing , but you are too far up your own jacksie to even consider yourself to be in the wrong. But I don't care, personally. People can see for themselves that you  are having a lot of trouble explaining away the highlighted contradiction that is the topic of this thread.

You have failed. The facts are on my side.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
You haven't made any points though , have you. 
No matter how many times you post this stupidity, it will never become true.

I showed you that the verses posted do not say anyone saw God. That is just your silly assumption based on ignorance.

I have asked you questions which you've dodged, ashamed that an honest answer would expose your fakery.

My rebuttals stand unaddressed. You pretend not to see them, and respam your debunked claim.

You haven't even addressed your posting fake verses. That forced me to admit those were not mistakes but lies.

The only thing people see is your dodging and running away. You are empty. A fake. A fraud. That is something I suspect did not come as a surprise to many here.