Has anyone one has seen God

Author: Stephen

Total: 64
disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
-->
@ethang5
I posted this earlier and you've been running away from it ever since, ashamed that an honest answer would expose your fakery.

No man has seen God AS HE IS.
God in his "word of god" disagrees with you.

Jacob only says he has seen God. When in fact he had only wrestled with a man
Actually your god says that, ever read the word of god?
Not according to your god in his word, the bible.
This is what your god says
And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face,
But go ahead and call your god a liar, I find it amazing.

The Lord would speak to Moses face to face, as one speaks to a friend (Exodus 33:11).
The above is what your god says, or do you not believe that the bible is the word of god?
Your arrogance is outstanding, you actually think that you know more than your god, how hilarious.
Why do you think you know more than your god?

BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5
@disgusted

disgusted,

YOUR TRUTHFUL ETHANG5 QUOTE: "I posted this earlier and you've been running away from it ever since, ashamed that an honest answer would expose your fakery."

Yes, there is a serious pattern with the ungodly ethang5, and that is his blatant and continuous RUNNING AWAY from Jesus' true words within the scriptures! One of his ungodly notions is when he can't address a bible question to him, and remain intelligent looking in the aftermath, is for him to answer a question with a question.  This is just another example that the totally bible inept like ethang5 use as a ruse to "try" and save their further embarrassment upon this forum.  By all means, Jesus is watching his Satanic performances within this forum, and ethang5 will pay dearly upon his earthly demise. (Hebrews 4:13)

Although ethang5 is seemingly the number one FAKE Christian that continually runs away when he has run out of his Devil Speak to "try" and spin doctor Jesus' true words away, we must keep him on DEBATEART as an example of what a FAKE Christian looks like, and how he represents Satan instead of Jesus.  Ethang5 is essentially a mascot and is to be shown to others as a learning process in what a Christian is not to be, especially to the young people that have just begun to be Christians.

Therefore, at ethang5's expense, and as shown in a "plethora" of links, we will continue to easily BIBLE SLAP him silly, where I will do it in the name of Jesus, praise!

BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5
@disgusted

disgusted,

When the Bible inept ethang5 states that what a literal bible verse states, is not what it literally means, he then goes against Jesus' word with the following passage, to wit: “EVERY WORD OF GOD IS FLAWLESS; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.“ (Proverbs 30:5) 

Therefore, ethang5 is essentially calling Jesus a LIAR when he tries in vain to spin doctor Jesus' true words away from their literal meaning with his Devil Speak ungrounded opinions! Truthfully, it is getting to easy to show others in just how ungodly ethang5 truly is.  :(

ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
“EVERY WORD OF GOD IS FLAWLESS; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.“ (Proverbs 30:5) 

And that is precisely why you're now stalking me, foaming at the mouth spamming loony internet froth.

You can't touch me, though you rant and rage. You are impotent and inconsequential.

So you have to crown yourself, posting nothing but self-congratulary nonsense.

The questions you dodged are still there, accusing you. The points you dodged are still there, convicting you.

No nonsense you post about how great you are, or where Jesus has sent you changes that. You are impotent against my shield.

So you rage and foam, spittle flying from your mouth. But you are inconsequential.

Other than that dee dee, you're a great guy!

Lol