Why Young Christians are Leaving the Church

Author: Stronn

Total: 563
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@Outplayz
"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.
It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones."

Outplayz
Debates: 0
Outplayz
-->
@Mopac
Fear the LORD
"You seem to delight in seeing other people suffer. And you treat life like a disposable commodity! You destroy homes. You take the lives of innocent, peace-loving people. You even take the lives of children. And all of this for your own amusement of personal gain! Well, now, it's your turn!" 

Only humans would tell me to fear another entity... those aren't god's words you shared, it's a humans.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Outplayz

Fear the LORD and depart from evil.

Do you know what that means?

It means love The Truth, and shun falsehood.

For

"The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction."

ludofl3x
ludofl3x
-->
@Mopac
Fear the LORD and depart from evil.

It means love The Truth, and shun falsehood.

Why doesn't it just SAY love the truth and shun falsehood if that's what it means? It's not that hard, if someone with such a loose command of language in general and the usages of words can do it, surely Jesus could do it, right? Maybe he should release a new version of the bible?
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@ludofl3x
There will allways be idol worshipping pagans in the world, worshipping the lusts of their mind and flesh, living life to fulfill their passions. That being the case, let it be known that The Truth is a greater God than any of these gods, and all of them combined. There is One LORD.

Part of the mystery is that some things are hidden so that they can be revealed. As I have been saying since day one here, the big mystery of God is that The Truth is God. The Ultimate Reality.

It is fine that we express things the way we do, because it weeds out the haughty, and exposes the wisdom of men as foolishness. 

That is why we teach charity. If one doesn't have charity, they do not have The Truth. They can't.

ludofl3x
ludofl3x
It is fine that we express things the way we do, because it weeds out the haughty, and exposes the wisdom of men as foolishness. 

Ironic. 

Another non-answer, though. 
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@ludofl3x
Try the answer

There will allways be idol worshipping pagans in the world, worshipping the lusts of their mind and flesh, living life to fulfill their passions. That being the case, let it be known that The Truth is a greater God than any of these gods, and all of them combined. There is One LORD.

ludofl3x
ludofl3x
-->
@Mopac
That's not an answer to why does the text mean something other than the words it says. If that's what Jesus meant, that's what he'd have said. Instead it says fear the lord and run away from evil. Why should anyone else's interpretation matter when that's what the words are?

It's you exposing yourself as haughty and the wisdom you spout to be foolishness. 
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@ludofl3x
I figured out that God is The Truth simply by reading the bible. Funny how it was later that I found out that this is what The Orthodox Church had always taught.

That being the case, you having an aversion doesn't mean that you know better. 

Our God is The Truth. Another reason why we would say LORD instead of The Truth to protect others from using The LORD'S name in vain.

But as it should be apparent, there is much power in God's Holy Name, because when you realize this is the identity of God, all arguments against God are exposed as futile and STUPID.

RoderickSpode
RoderickSpode
-->
@ludofl3x

And you saying it doesn't mean it makes sense: the overwhelming, OVERWHELMING majority of American Christians are born into American Christianity. They don't choose it. That's how they're born. Sensibly, the OVERWHELMING majority of American atheists are therefore NOT born into it, they figure it out. It's not sensible to say that people who didn't become believers must have had a REASON not to, when in fact the only reason required not to believe in something is simply because it doesn't make sense. Do you need a reason not to believe Harry Potter is a documentary and that Hogwarts School of Wizardry isn't real? What reason do you have for not believing in the Roman Pantheon? You're inventing things out of whole cloth. Your reason may have covered like half a percentage point. And you don't address my question: First of all, what percentage of religious adherents are  purely atheistic and choose their religion based on its menu of prohibitions? Have you ever met anyone who, when asked, "how did you choose your religion," said "I looked at what I was allowed to do, and when I found one I could put up with, I decided that must be true?
I'm not really sure why you're making such a big deal out this. If your reason for not becoming a Christian is because it doesn't make sense to you, then that's your reason for not becoming a Christian. If Hank's reason for not becoming a Christian is because Christianity doesn't make sense to Hank. Then Hank's reason for not becoming a Christian, is Christianity doesn't make sense to Hank. If the overwhelming majority of people who are
not Christians, are not Christians because Christianity doesn't make sense to them, then so be it. Evidently for a great number of them, the light must have gone on. All those atheist converts at Billy/Franklin Graham Crusades must have had the light switch come on. Good job Billy and Franklin.

Do you feel that every American from east coast to west coast, across the Pacific to Hawaii, up north (then leaping over Canada) to Alaska (we'll leave out the common wealth's and territories) are born Americans until they convert to atheism?

What percentage of religious adherents are purely atheistic and choose their religion based on its menu of prohibitions? I have no idea. Probably not many. But there are people who get a certain sense of satisfaction, or maybe even thrill through abstinence. Maybe sort of a masochistic self denial of pleasure.
ludofl3x
ludofl3x
-->
@RoderickSpode
 If the overwhelming majority of people who are 
not Christians, are not Christians because Christianity doesn't make sense to them, then so be it. 
Right, but the overwhelming majority of people who ARE Christians were born to Christians...my point being that very few people 'choose' Christianity (or any religion) at all, because they're born into it and taught its tenets before they're able to shop for their own clothes or pick their own haircut. It's not the same as being an atheist because becoming an atheist requires some pretty uncomfortable self-reflection and examination of the things we were taught as children. The reason I'm making a big deal about it is you pull this same trick often when someone cites an article about statistics of atheism or Christianity: well, that article's not reporting the REAL data. 

Do you feel that every American from east coast to west coast, across the Pacific to Hawaii, up north (then leaping over Canada) to Alaska (we'll leave out the common wealth's and territories) are born Americans until they convert to atheism?
Huh? What's atheism have to do with being born American? Anyone born on American soil is American, I'm not sure why you'd think I'd dispute that.

What percentage of religious adherents are purely atheistic and choose their religion based on its menu of prohibitions? I have no idea. Probably not many
Then why propose it as a "real reason" that "no one is talking about" in response to an article about why fewer and fewer people believe in god or gods? 
RoderickSpode
RoderickSpode
-->
@ludofl3x
This also does not address the topic at hand. You said "atheists want to be able to sin whenever they want, that's one reason they're mad at god and Jesus, because if they're real, then atheists would feel too bad about sinning," essentially. My point is that's exactly true of Christians and their once saved, always saved doctrine. Jesus came down, somehow absolved all past and future sins which means if you're Christian you get to go to his house when you die, and not the lake of fire like the starved Sudanese infant has to. Christians are the ones with sin-proof armor. When I do something bad, I have to take into account the feelings of others and how my actions impact them: no reward for me, no punishment, but I have to weigh real world impact. Yeah, some Christians think if you die after sinning, you go to hell, and a lot more believe if you know Jesus, no matter what you do, whether it's molest a child who's working in your church, cheat on your wife with her sister, order a thousand gay people rounded up and tortured, or jerk off when you're horny, you get to go to heaven. This is a blank check for sinning if your doctrine is true: I can sell women as prostitutes all day long. If on my death bed, I have a sincere conversion experience, and die 'with Jesus in my heart,' guess what? Almost every denomination of Christianity says I go to the same heaven as the most righteous. That you hail as perfect justice. It's the appeal of Christianity: you're told you're born a disgusting piece of worm ridden filth sinner whom God reviles, but lucky you, he already killed his own kid for you! (???) So now he loves you again, no matter how many times you punch your wife, so long as you're sincerely sorry and have Jesus, so you better get your ass into church and donate. It's your only hope.
Obviously from your position, God can't win because either he's an unmerciful tyrant, or unjustly too lenient.

I explained to you that no, a Christian does not get away with sin. The earthly punishment is the same that anyone else experiences. So while when a minister has an affair with a woman other than his wife, and is found out, don't you think that's painful? A lot of ministers would sure love to go back
in time and avoid the pitfalls I'm sure.

If it is burned up, the builder will suffer loss but yet will be saved--even though only as one escaping through the flames.

This verse from 1 Corinthians 3:15 refers to the works of a believer who's being judged. Someone not necessarily even in sin, or blatant sin. But someone who's work wasn't able to handle the fire so to speak. Can you imagine running out of your home that caught on fire, with only the clothes
on your back?

Now imagine how a believer who wasted their whole seeking and engaging in pleasure might feel when having to face the savior who just so happens to be the creator of the universe?

Scam.
Why don't you tell us what you really think?
ludofl3x
ludofl3x
-->
@RoderickSpode
This article doesn't describe the real reason. It gives partial reasons. Some of the other reasons include those you're claiming are not reasons.

That's yours from post 104. I'm just saying. 
ludofl3x
ludofl3x
-->
@RoderickSpode
Obviously from your position, God can't win because either he's an unmerciful tyrant, or unjustly too lenient.

From my position there's no god, this is just discussion for the sake of discussion. It's not this character I take issue with, it's your categorization of people who don't believe in him as people who only want to pursue some hedonistic lifestyle without consequence, that we want to "sin without having to be accountable" or something along those lines. It's nonsense. 

I explained to you that no, a Christian does not get away with sin. The earthly punishment is the same that anyone else experiences. So while when a minister has an affair with a woman other than his wife, and is found out, don't you think that's painful? A lot of ministers would sure love to go back 
in time and avoid the pitfalls I'm sure.
So we agree that this experience is painful just the same for the minister as it is for the atheist: hurting someone you care about sucks. When the minister does it, he can say sorry to the god he imagines as a way to soothe his guilt. Atheists don't get to do that: they have to deal with their mistake in real world terms ONLY. There is no supernatural "it's okay" coming. There's no punishment except what you go through here on earth, which according to you, is exactly the same as the minister. One wonders, then, why add the supernatural element if it isn't just some pacifier to help you feel better, or to leverage your spouse into forgiving you ("Jesus has forgiven me, you must one day too, my love, because that's what he wants, what he'd do and has done, right? RIGHT??"). Without those things, you can only deal with the hurt, and accept your responsibility however you can in order to move forward. 

Now imagine how a believer who wasted their whole seeking and engaging in pleasure might feel when having to face the savior who just so happens to be the creator of the universe?
Did he believe in Jesus? Then he's in, right? At least under OSAS, I guess it depends denominationally. I like this game, though. I have one for you. Imagine the Native American who'd never heard of Jesus, but lived his life righteously. He did charity with other tribes. He told the truth all the time. He loved his fellow man. He helped those in need. A European missionary finds him during colonization, and tells him about Jesus. This Native American says "No, that doesn't sound right to me, thanks, but no thanks." He lives a long, prosperous life and passes away having heard of Jesus and denied the truth of the tale. How do you think he feels when faced with this person of whom he's never heard, the creator of the universe, says "Off to the lake of fire with you, sir"? For there is no way to heaven except through Jesus, right? 

RoderickSpode
RoderickSpode
-->
@ludofl3x
PLease explain this italicized part. How does one teach intelligent design to a Hindu, a Scientologist, a Mormon and a standard Protestant Christian? Is the answer "remove all religious implications to the topic"? 
What I basically meant was, a professor who would know the difference between intelligent design and Biblical creationism, Islamic creationism, Hindu's rendition of creationism, etc. But able to relate it to anyone no matter their worldview.

The 'negatives' of evolution? Give an example. Because I can't think of another scientific theory where you would teach the 'positives' and 'negatives' of that theory, you would simply teach the FACTS and METHODS OF DERIVING SAME. For example, germ theory of medicine: Positive would be medical advancement and much longer lifespan. Negative would be "but then demons might not be real." Negatives of 'gravitational theory,' or 'plate tectonic theory,' it sounds ridiculous. But maybe I don't understand what you mean by negatives of evolutionary theory. Please clarify?
The term negatives was not a good choice of words because I think it gave the impression of something like negative affects on society. Maybe a better term might simply be problems. As an example, common descent between humans and monkeys may seem logical due to similarity of
appearance, genetics, and high level for an animal intelligence. The octopus is a bit of a mystery (thus a problem however large or small ) because
they exhibit a high level of intelligence without the similar genetics and physical appearance. So maybe the monkey is an example of designed high intelligence having common design with a human, and an octopus is an example of the same without common design with a human.

Yeah, this is kind of what it has to be about if it wants to be science. At least we can both agree it's not science and belongs nowhere near science, because it does not withstand scientific rigor, at all. If you can find me another proposition that falls apart as easily as ID does that's taught as science, I'd
be very interested. So let's look at the philosophical issues instead. Because it sounds to me like you think philosophy classes are
basically campfire chats with a youth pastor, and not formal schools of thought to ponder. A philosophy class is very difficult, it features things like
"Situational ethics" and "utilitarianism" and many very formal concepts. Your questions, I'll play your standard student.
I don't think ID itself necessarily wants to be science. I don't think it cares one way or the other. And I don't recall ever saying it wasn't science. If one
of our powerful telescopes picked up a row of planets literally materializing right in front of us every 5 minutes, would we call the phenomenon supernatural, thus not science?
ludofl3x
ludofl3x
-->
@RoderickSpode
What I basically meant was, a professor who would know the difference between intelligent design and Biblical creationism, Islamic creationism, Hindu's rendition of creationism, etc. But able to relate it to anyone no matter their worldview.
Would "something created the universe maybe" then be the extent? Because there aren't many professors who would worry about intelligent design that weren't from someplace like Liberty University. 

As an example, common descent between humans and monkeys may seem logical due to similarity of 
appearance, genetics, and high level for an animal intelligence. The octopus is a bit of a mystery (thus a problem however large or small ) because 
they exhibit a high level of intelligence without the similar genetics and physical appearance. So maybe the monkey is an example of designed high intelligence having common design with a human, and an octopus is an example of the same without common design with a human.
I don't understand why this is a 'problem' with evolution. The octopus's unique DNA sequence is still DNA, which all living things have. You're basically saying "Well, the octopus is also intelligently designed, but not the same design as a human." I know you're keeping it sort of high level, but there's no educational meat to that statement. Octpui and humans don't look alike...will that be on the test? More importantly to the topic, yeah, there's examples like this, but we've had television sets longer than we've had any idea about DNA. The Beatles White Album predates the human genome project by 25 years. My point is that we've seen these challenges before, and science works to figure them out, much quicker than you give it credit for. We invented airplanes less than 70 years before we set foot on the frigging moon. With all the history behind intelligent design theory, why can't anyone confirm even one tiny part of it? 

And I don't recall ever saying it wasn't science. If one 
of our powerful telescopes picked up a row of planets literally materializing right in front of us every 5 minutes, would we call the phenomenon supernatural, thus not science?
"It can't be tested" = "It isn't science." And no, we'd say "Isn't this strange, let's figure this out," not "The creator is making new planets over there that we'll never see up close and never get to for some reason, right guys? PRaise be!"
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Mopac
Well, i know what it means to me. I can translate what you gave me in a way that i would agree with the quote you put up. Sure, trust in "good" and shun "evil" ... that's how i define all of it. At that point i agree with the quote. But the point is you didn't use the quote in that regard... you're using it to tell me to not trust myself, you're using it in a way to take power away from me and to tell me i'm weak without someone else... in that i vehemently disagree... in that, i see the corrupted hand of man seeking power over other humans. No true good god would demand that of me knowing who i am. 

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Outplayz
You have no power thst was not given to you by God, and I am certainly not interested in having power over you.

Who do you say you are?

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Mopac
You have no power thst was not given to you by God
If that's true... then, thanks god. Done. Don't need anything beyond appreciation. 

Who do you say you are?
You understand that's a really complicated questions right? Can you get a little more specific? I mean, i can fill a couple pages with my positives and negatives. Maybe that's a good starting point. Who i am is both my positives and negatives.

I am certainly not interested in having power over you.
Oh, almost forgot about this one. I never said you do... you can even be doing this out of kindness and love. It's the humans that wrote it then (maybe more specifically) promulgated it i question. Just look around dude... how many humans do you trust when it comes to keeping their greed and power? 
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
You have no power thst was not given to you by God, and I am certainly not interested in having power over you.

Another unsupportable claim. Why should anyone believe your unsupportable claims?
Mopac
Mopac
If that's true... then, thanks god. Done. Don't need anything beyond appreciation.

I think part of that appreciation is to not be proud about what you feel you accomplished all on your own.

you can even be doing this out of kindness and love. It's the humans that wrote it then (maybe more specifically) promulgated it i question. Just look around dude... how many humans do you trust when it comes to keeping their greed and power?

If greed and power was our motivation, we wouldn't have come up with the idea of churvh and state needing to be seperate. If hreed and power was our motivation, our bishops would not be selected among monastics who literally give up all their possessions and swear to always obey the abbot. Quite the opposite, it is those who shun power and wealth that are made unto bishops, and their duty largely consists of guarding the faith from being corrupted.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
When two enthusiastic, informed, consenting adults have sex with each other.... and they are both married... and not to eachother

What makes that immoral?
Castin
Castin
-->
@PGA2.0
While people can have faith in science (I do), science is not faith based. It is evidence based. It doesn't require ardor or faith. It requires empirical proof. 
The everyday matters of science can be verified and repeated empirically. The question of origins/beginnings is another matter. No one was there to witness the universe come into being or life arise from supposed nonliving physical matter alone. Since you can recreate origins you have to interpret the evidence. How you interpret it depends on the slant you start from. As I have said many times (using a Ravi Zacharius argument), atheists, agnostics, Christians all have a religious view in the sense the all three try to explain life's ultimate questions such as What are we, why are we here, how did we get here, what difference does it make, and what happens to us when we die. 

Thus, I would argue you have religious faith in this sense and faith in origins since science is interpreting data from long ago without being able to witness, verify, or repeat the origins. It builds on a particular model. In the past, many of the models have been replaced with a different paradigm.  Thomas Kuhn has documented some of these paradigm shifts. 
100% certainty does not exist, of course. We can never truly know. But for me it's that science makes good guesses and religion makes bad guesses. Even science's theories on the origins of life or the universe are based on evidence. More evidence than religion can typically provide.

If asking human questions is your only qualifier of what is religious, I suppose I can see how science might qualify for you. But I think that's an incomplete description of "religious." For science to be religious I would expect it to involve worship, claim the existence of deities, ask you to rely on faith, tell you what to do/how to live, or make value judgments about what is right or wrong. Religion is a big word with a lot of baggage. I'm not sure you can justly equivocate the two simply because humans have used both of them to pursue existential questions.
PGA2.0
Debates: 7
PGA2.0
-->
@Castin
While people can have faith in science (I do), science is not faith based. It is evidence based. It doesn't require ardor or faith. It requires empirical proof. 
The everyday matters of science can be verified and repeated empirically. The question of origins/beginnings is another matter. No one was there to witness the universe come into being or life arise from supposed nonliving physical matter alone. Since you can recreate origins you have to interpret the evidence. How you interpret it depends on the slant you start from. As I have said many times (using a Ravi Zacharius argument), atheists, agnostics, Christians all have a religious view in the sense the all three try to explain life's ultimate questions such as What are we, why are we here, how did we get here, what difference does it make, and what happens to us when we die. 

Thus, I would argue you have religious faith in this sense and faith in origins since science is interpreting data from long ago without being able to witness, verify, or repeat the origins. It builds on a particular model. In the past, many of the models have been replaced with a different paradigm.  Thomas Kuhn has documented some of these paradigm shifts. 
100% certainty does not exist, of course.
Thanks for the response! 

Are you 100% certain of that? You see, that statement is self-refuting. It defeats itself. It is a claim of certainty that if true means even that statement is uncertain. 

We can never truly know.
Again, how do you know this?

But for me it's that science makes good guesses and religion makes bad guesses. Even science's theories on the origins of life or the universe are based on evidence. More evidence than religion can typically provide.
It is a matter of interpretation of the evidence or data. With origins, we are looking at the past through the eyes of the present assuming that what we see now was how it was then. 

If asking human questions is your only qualifier of what is religious, I suppose I can see how science might qualify for you.
It qualifies in things that are repeatable and demonstratable particularly through empirical data but also through logic and deduction, IMO. Much of that can't be done with origins of life or the universe. 

But I think that's an incomplete description of "religious." For science to be religious I would expect it to involve worship, claim the existence of deities, ask you to rely on faith, tell you what to do/how to live, or make value judgments about what is right or wrong.
I'll give you that. It is incomplete in a sense but it answers the same questions that religions do and it also has its worshipers; those who treat it as a god that provides them all their answers. The thing about origins is that even scientists need faith to believe what they do because they can't repeat origins. They can interpret the evidence and provide models that give the greatest number of probabilities to their particular paradigm or view until the paradigm meets with too many anomalies. Then a new paradigm is put forth and along goes scientism following after yet another tangent. 

Religion is a big word with a lot of baggage. I'm not sure you can justly equivocate the two simply because humans have used both of them to pursue existential questions.

What questions does every religious attempt to answer? Basically those four or five questions I identified in my previous post to you. Science does the same.
What are we? Human animals that have evolved from a common ancestor. 
Who are we? Biological machines.
How did we get here? Big Bang (or whatever view is held) and through an evolutionary process where life emerged from the non-living.
What difference does it make? Who cares? We are biological bags of atoms in a universe that is meaningless. There is no purpose to it. It just is. 
How do we get morals? Various answers about behavioural traits that we use for the greater good in as much as we can determine what that good is.
What happens to us when we die? It is the end of us and our bodies go into a hole and rot away or we are cremated into ashes.

IMO, it is a nihilistic view of existence. It gives no hope for those who are close to death. It has no adequate explanation of morality. It can't supply any certainty, as you have noted (it doesn't have what is necessary). It has no ultimate purpose for life or the universe. People comfort themselves with their subjective views that mean nothing in the long run.  

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Mopac
I think part of that appreciation is to not be proud about what you feel you accomplished all on your own.
I don't believe god is holding my hand through my experience(s). Nor would i ever ask him to or want him to. My hopes for any god is that they are happy being who they are. If who they are is to guide my experience, then i'm appreciative (but also feel very sorry they are cursed to such a role - it truly makes me sad if someone so powerful would be cursed to infinity in such a way). In any case, i can't be anything more until we sit together and have a nice conversation over a glass of whiskey. I don't understand what more god would want... i'm totally empathetic to such a being. 

If greed and power was our motivation, we wouldn't have come up with the idea of churvh and state needing to be seperate. If hreed and power was our motivation, our bishops would not be selected among monastics who literally give up all their possessions and swear to always obey the abbot. Quite the opposite, it is those who shun power and wealth that are made unto bishops, and their duty largely consists of guarding the faith from being corrupted.
Like i said, you put too much trust in humans that wear garments and have titles. They are human nonetheless and fallible. And, at this point, we are talking about evolved humans that know better (so i agree with you they may majority wise be good people). But, I still don't trust current day humans fully... but, go back 2000 or more years... you really think those monkeys wouldn't do anything for power and greed? Like i said, my beef is with who wrote it and specifically (bc i think these people are worse) promulgated it. I'm 99% sure they easily fell to greed and power in their time. This isn't to say there is nothing spiritual about these texts... but, i'm confident it's been corrupted by the fallibility of man. 
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Outplayz
Well, I am certainly not capable of helping you get over your incredulity. I hope you one day come to the realization that this conceit does not actually serve you.
Zeus4ever
Zeus4ever
-->
@Stronn
The real God is Zeus....only he is God of Gods and all must obey is command the Marvel Comic Book says so.

This Jesus God invention is the work of liars and con artists who use him to assimilate and destroy other Cultures.

No one murders and destroys in the name of Zeus...they do for the Jesus lie. The people who murder for Jesus
and are hypnotized and brainwashed to do so they are the terrorists who are controlled by some preacher clown.

Were these pathetic murderers born this way ?  no..they were conditioned to murder and destroy by psychopaths of a
Church Cult that control them with fear, intimidation, and violence. 

No one believes in Jesus they just use him as a scapegoat for personal gain. Every Christian will lie and deceive for
self gain the Jesus hoax allows them to get away with murder.

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Mopac
incredulity
What i'm saying to you has nothing to do with belief of spiritual topics. I do NOT believe humans. I believe the vast majority of humans are good and bad. In that, i do not trust any religion is perfect and not corrupted by the darkness that's in almost all of us. It's foolish to put your trust in other people... especially people you've never met to even size them up for their words. If there is a god... he, she, he/she... gave me all the answers within myself... if i search for it i should be able to find it. I've been searching all my life. When it comes to belief... i have an iron clad grasp on it. There is no incredulity there... the only thing i am challenging is the people you are telling me, tell you, that ultimately... i'm wrong. I don't trust them. I don't think they truly understand the implications of god. I wish this was face to face so i could explain myself fully to you, so in a way... i wish you didn't have incredulity towards what i know.  

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Outplayz
If you don't trust anyone other than yoursellf, maybe it is you who are really the untrustworthy one.
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Zeus4ever

Spam