What is Spirituality?

Author: Paul

Total: 63
disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
Spirituality is fucking GOD PLANETS don't you know.

Fucking GOD PLANETS

Get it?

Tell 'em ET. Fuckin' god planets.

I've never heard a question I was unable to address.
You have never answered any question I've ever asked of you because you are an inveterate LIAR.
disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
Fuckin' god planets ET, take 'em on a tour of your god planets.
Funny as fuck.

16 days later

Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@Paul
I've never thought about spirituality very much and find myself wondering what it is?

I'd like to learn what exactly it is, how to achieve it, what the benefits are, why I should be spiritual and read about your personal experiences with spirituality.

I am interested in all forms of spirituality, not just those connected with established mainstream religions.

Orthodox spirituality can look very complicated from an outsider looking in, but everything we do is centered around purifying the heart and abiding in The Way.

We say, the kingdom of heaven is within, and it must be taken by force.

We believe that the true nature of a human being is that they are made in the image of God, who we understand as being The Truth. As our true identity is to be a living icon of The Truth, our practice is to keep ourselves free of the defilements that obscure that shining light of Truth that we are called to bring to the world.

Through synergia with the uncreated divine energy, we achieve unity with The Word of God, which is The Truth. If we are truly in unity with The Word of God, it will only be by The Holy Spirit of God, which is The Spirit of Truth. If we have been drawn into unity with God's Word and God's Spirit, we are worshipping God in Spirit and Truth. If we are worshipping God in Spirit and in Truth, we are worshipping God in Trinity. If we are worshipping God in Trinity, we are worshipping The One True God. The One True God, that is, The Supreme and Ultimate Reality. Orthodoxy, or right worship, is worship of God in Trinity, to the glory of The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. 

And so all of our prayers, fastings, observances and such are intended to instruct in The Way, purify the heart, and train in faithfulness.