Has he been outed?

Author: Stephen

Total: 133
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
Don't you think it's funny that people and a certain someone here say if Trump is innocent he should release this, do that etc, so why do the Bidens not want the Ukraine to investigate if they have nothing to hide?
Please explain what makes you think the Bidens don't want Burisma investigated.

Please investigate them.  Investigate to your little heart's content. 

Just make sure you open that investigation with the USDOJ.

We'd all love to investigate Burisma.

The only problem is that even (IFF) Hunter Biden is the world kingpin of election fraud and general government corruption (THEN) it still has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE IMPEACHMENT CHARGES.

The two things are not even slightly related.

BIDEN GUILTY =/= TRUMP INNOCENT
TheDredPriateRoberts
Debates: 0
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@3RU7AL
that's not what I'm saying,  what I'm saying is those who think Trump should turn everything over etc, arguing that an innocent person would do this because they live in some kind of fantasy land but don't apply that argument to the Bidens seems rather hypocritical don't you think?
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
that's not what I'm saying,  what I'm saying is those who think Trump should turn everything over etc, arguing that an innocent person would do this because they live in some kind of fantasy land but don't apply that argument to the Bidens seems rather hypocritical don't you think?
Except that nobody is making that argument.

IF there was an active investigation into "The Bidens" then of course they should fully cooperate.

EVERYONE should fully cooperate when they are under investigation.

Telling staff members NOT to cooperate with an investigation is OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@3RU7AL
I didn't want to use any names, but since you keep bringing it up, Historybuff is/has been thus my post to point that out to G.P.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@3RU7AL
I'm sure you understand that non-traditional does not equal un-lawful.

I think the new news is that the optics were so bad for a CIA whistleblower to be using the Intel committee to orchestrate impeachment that the DNC Congress are going to move it over to the Judiciary now, fling that poo, and see if it sticks THIS TIME.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
arguing that an innocent person would do this because they live in some kind of fantasy land ...

Hunter Biden was presumed innocent, especially by the Media. Why did he resign his Chinese board seat like a guilty man?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@3RU7AL
OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE.

Congressional shitshow is not a judicial court. Trump can tell em to go fuck off just like Andrew Johnson did when the Congress impeached him for a policy decision they didn't profit from.

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Greyparrot
Hunter Biden was presumed innocent, especially by the Media. Why did he resign his Chinese board seat like a guilty man?
Who knows and who cares.

If you want to accuse them of some specific crime, then accuse them of some specific crime.

If you want to open an investigation with the USDOJ, then open an investigation with the USDOJ.

The "media" can't report on the specific accusations if there are no specific accusations. 

That's not "bias" it's simple logic.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@3RU7AL
Except influence peddling is not a crime. But apparently it is a crime to discuss it in today's censor zeitgeist.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Greyparrot
Congressional shitshow is not a judicial court.
I agree.  It is however a constitutional legal mechanism.

Trump can tell em to go fuck off just like Andrew Johnson did when the Congress impeached him for a policy decision they didn't profit from.
Sure.  But if that's the case, why is everyone so outraged?  If the demoncrats are toothless, just ignore them.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@3RU7AL
What do you mean everyone? MSM got horrible viewership ratings during the shitshow. Independents still want Congress to fix the country, not fix Trump.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Greyparrot
Except influence peddling is not a crime.
Whatever you say Jack Abramoff.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@3RU7AL
Hunter Biden had exactly a zero chance of going to jail for influence peddling. Why did he leave? 

MSM said he was innocent. Why don't the people believe the MSM?

Why does he not have balls to flip them the bird like Trump?
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Greyparrot
Hunter Biden had exactly a zero chance of going to jail for influence peddling. Why did he leave? 
Personal reasons?

Hunter Biden is, after-all, a private citizen.

Please have the common courtesy to at least accuse them of some SPECIFIC CRIME.

I thought you considered vague and suggestive innuendos the hallmarks of a witch-hunt.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@3RU7AL
I'm saying what he did wasn't even criminal. Why did he leave?
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Greyparrot
I'm saying what he did wasn't even criminal. Why did he leave?
(IFF) it wasn't criminal (THEN) who the flip cares?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@3RU7AL
Exactly. Why should the Bidens care?
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Greyparrot
Exactly. Why should the Bidens care?
Who says they do?  What are you suggesting?
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@3RU7AL
Who says they do?  What are you suggesting?

You’re all over the place dude. Tell us what your take is.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
Because to admit anything is to reveal how much of a shit show the whole thing is. 

Let's start an impeachment over something Biden never did wrong that Trump had the audacity to ask about.

Hunter Biden would still be living the good life in China had it not been for that bumbling meddling Inspector Schiffsou.

Schiff on a daily basis insinuates Biden did "something wrong" by saying it was of value to Trump, when clearly the influence peddling wasn't an issue at all before Schiff and Co. put it front and center in the media for months. What a Judas goat.

If I were the Bidens, I would find out why Schiff and Pelosi want to torpedo his campaign by dragging this stupid shit on through the Democrat Primaries.

Talk about a danger to democracy...
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
If I were the Bidens, I would find out why Schiff and Pelosi want to torpedo his campaign by dragging this stupid shit on through the Democrat Primaries. 

Talk about a danger to democracy...

Ideologically they’re allies. But the progressive wing run by Ocasio Cortez is pushing this to boost Warren/Sanders and screw over Biden.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
Their party is such a hot mess right now.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Greyparrot
  I have been scratching my head over that one too.

bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
-->
@3RU7AL
Firing that guy did not "end" it entirely. It halted it. Now that Biden is out of power, it is continuing. 
bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
-->
@3RU7AL
So nothing specific?  I thought vague charges were "a witch hunt".
They are. I am just not an expert on corruption law, so I don't know exactly what he would be charged with. I am aware that he committed corruption.

If you value the concept of "unbiased" then you should be careful to NOT interfere.

Also, if Trump trusts the Ukrainian Government (whom he accuses of faking the Russia investigation) if he trusts these people MORE than he trusts the USDOJ, then (EITHER) the USDOJ is dogshmidt worthless, (OR) Trump is a fool.

Please place your bets.
You see, I don't get all of that business. Russia and Ukraine hate each other, but people are saying that he colluded with both. I think the USDOJ should start doing its job. The fact that Hillary wasn't convicted clearly shows they are lacking.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@bmdrocks21
Convicted on what imaginary charges?
disgusted
disgusted
The greatest witch hunt in the history of this country (paraphrasing)

Can someone give him a picture book about Salem?
Not too bright.
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
The "media" can't report on the specific accusations if there are no specific accusations.  

That's not "bias" it's simple logic.
Unless its the media itself making the accusations against Trump.

They accuse Trump, then say they have to investigate accusations.

They fail to accuse Biden, then say we can't investigate cause there were no accusations!

Fake. All of them.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
Unless its the media itself making the accusations against Trump.

Good point. I don't think it can be missed that the media have certainly pushed and encouraged  democrats toward impeachment. ( i still cannot see what trump has supposed to have done wrong).  I have watched a lot of this here in the UK in recent months and I don't think it can be denied the media have behaved disgracefully and have made no secret of their hate for Trump and his supporters. They are now driving the idea that Trump supporters are a "cult".  Seriously, didn't these left wing cretins learn nothing from 2016 and Clinton's " basket of deplorable's" insult?

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@disgusted
Can someone give him a picture book about Salem?
Not too bright.

The US didn’t exist during the Salem Witch Trials 🤦‍♂️