View Counter

Author: Stephen

Total: 46
Zaradi
Debates: 4
Zaradi
-->
@TheRealNihilist
That doesn't explain why the comment was negative lol. I just didn't want to be the first person to respond without it being a question.
Zaradi
Zaradi
-->
@Lunatic
7 is less than 11, grandpa.
TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Zaradi
That doesn't explain why the comment was negative lol.
If you don't think what you said was negative then I can't help you.

You are basically saying you have no negative reaction if I said do you want to die? 

Die has a negative connotation. Against has a negative connotation. They might not be as severe but still negative.
I just didn't want to be the first person to respond without it being a question.
Okay. 

Zaradi
Zaradi
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Lol if you think there's some hidden insult to "Got something against Batman?" then you need to get your panties out of a bunch. 
DynamicSquid
Debates: 29
DynamicSquid
-->
@Stephen
That's an interesting idea. Perhaps a view would be an individual person?
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Zaradi
Something can have a negative connotation without you intentionally making it the case.

Take for example:

A kid saying the n-word.

N-word bad but kid knows no better.

Zaradi
Zaradi
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Lol
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@TheRealNihilist
You said only demands and requests go in the platform development thread.

Not true show me where. I didn't say any such thing. 

You said this thread was warranted because it is a suggestion.

I haven't said any such thing, Show me where I have said that. 

I argue that even suggestions can be placed under platform development thread.

Ok, and I have admitted that I may posted  my SUGGESTION in the wrong thread AFTER YOU had pointed it out. SO FKN WHAT!!!!.  Why the song and dance FFS!

I make no demand to DA. I simple suggest a thing or ask things. He has no obligation to accept or even answer back. 

I made no demand either, I made a fkn suggestion, so again what the FK are you banging on about!!!???
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Stephen
Not true show me where. I didn't say any such thing. 
"Not sure what that means  but it was more a suggestion than a demand or a request."

This implies you can't suggest things to DA on the platform development thread. If you want to be to much of a coward to own what you implied then go ahead. 
Ok, and I have admitted that I may posted  my SUGGESTION in the wrong thread AFTER YOU had pointed it out. SO FKN WHAT!!!!.  Why the song and dance FFS!
Why are you so mad? Instead of clicking the orange button you could've realized. on your way to clicking that. there is a "platform development" section. You have done this more than once and I believe that you have been on this site long enough to know what that section is. I don't believe that you haven't seen that thread nor do I take me being the first thing you had about where suggestions go. It is not even a good idea if you wanted to attract DA's attention because he replies on the platform development section. I can't find a positive of what you are doing unless you are another insecure person in the forum section increasing their rank. Not the first and I doubt the last. 
I made no demand either, I made a fkn suggestion, so again what the FK are you banging on about!!!???
Well why not add it to this thread? The only person that is stopping you from clicking on "New topic" then deciding to simply lay out your suggestion in the platform development section is you. Try and actually use the pinned thread or don't.  

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Zaradi
lol
Zaradi
Zaradi
-->
@Vader
Lmao
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Zaradi
We should start a lol chain.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Instead of clicking the orange button you could've realized. on your way to clicking that. there is a "platform development" section. You have done this more than once and I believe that you have been on this site long enough to know what that section is.

You really are a boring, nauseating, tit aren't you. It appears - to you- that I posted in the wrong thread.  SO FKing WHAT!!!!! Get over it. I have had  a  answer to my SUGGESTION way back at posts two (2) & four (4) FROM -DebateArt.com AND in the thread I posted it in  and I  needn't go no further. So wind you neck in FFS!  I don't want,  OR NEED anything from you.

Well why not add it to this thread
BECAUSE  DO NOT NEED TO!!!!!! MY SUGGESTION HAS ALREADY BEEN ADDRESSED  BY DebateArt.com AT POST TWO AND FOUR!!!!!!!!!!!
Now go away, you are becoming as irritating as a fly around a horses arse.

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Stephen
that I posted in the wrong thread.
Guess you don't want to do right instead carry on making threads when threads about this specific topic already exist. 
BECAUSE  DO NOT NEED TO!!!!!! MY SUGGESTION HAS ALREADY BEEN ADDRESSED  BY DebateArt.com AT POST TWO AND FOUR!!!!!!!!!!!
Now go away, you are becoming as irritating as a fly around a horses arse.
If it wasn't clear, I was talking about next time. I don't know if you space in your mind when you have so many anecdotes talking about Christianity and Islam. Heck the amount you talk about it, it is almost as if ISIS are about to chop your head off or a priest is going to butt rape you.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@TheRealNihilist
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNN
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Stephen
*Doesn't know where the platform development section is*
*Gets mad*
*Yawns*

Lol. I didn't think you could be so emotional, oh wait I'm talking to Stephen right? Guess this all just plays out.