The moderator Ramshutu is not just inactive for 5 days now,...

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 58
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Vader
You edited it, I SAW
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Dr.Franklin
sssshh they don't need to know

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Vader
I mean I think a disabled person would have a much worse time than I do but guess you can't see it.
I am not disabled, this is an outrageous claim you have zero evidence for

Why shitpost on a place you don't care about? It is almost as if you don't know what you are talking about. I don't care about gardening which is why I don't do it. Dr.Franklin over here is on a site he doesn't care about. Why are you wasting your time here? It is okay to leave.
Shitposting is a symbol that I don't care, it should be like that, I don't care about this site because it means nothing to my career and education and my self-identity, that's why I am anonymous.

Talking to a person who uses "you are a human being" as an argument and who spends the majority of his time shitposting. I can't believe you can lie like this.
you are a human being argument is because you think that race traitors exist, we don't Homo Sapien is before race

I am going to add nuance to this conversation which I don't think you will understand because you are not here to improve instead shitpost and jerk yourself off with people you agree with. You spent your life on debateart.com. Sure it is not a lot compared with your parents but it is still time. You have decided to spend it on a site that "does not matter" to you yet here you are and you even said "I don't have to listen to you rambling" yet here you are continuing to listen to my ramblings. So basically you are wasting your time on a site that doesn't matter to you and on a person who you said you don't want to listen to their ramblings. I mean I say it once and I'll say it again, your such a liar. 

I spend time doing things that is enjoyable, I think debating is enjoyable, you have an issue with that, hmmm not surprised

Why are you obsessed with my parents? 

I am epic
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Above 
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Vader
Disregard that
Vader
Vader
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Uhh this isn't the right ping
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Vader
I disagree, the truth is out!
Vader
Vader
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Assumed
Vader
Vader
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Nvm, I meant about me tagged, corrected yourself
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Vader
I get it dude
Vader
Vader
I know
TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Dr.Franklin
I am not disabled, this is an outrageous claim you have zero evidence for
Outrageous? Something has to explain your incompetency. I'll choose this. I don't believe you when you want evidence. You simply want me to waste my time in order for you to retreat to your actual position. Just like in the debate.   
Shitposting is a symbol that I don't care, it should be like that, I don't care about this site because it means nothing to my career and education and my self-identity, that's why I am anonymous.
I don't who would even care if you reveled your identity. Your a meme of this site. Your only claim is that your the literal shitposter of this site. A person who gives one word responses and now actually does more than one line response. I am sorry if this is taking too much out of you and you could've grinded your way to the topic with 5 different comments instead of one. 
you are a human being argument is because you think that race traitors exist, we don't Homo Sapien is before race
???
Guess you still ridicule the historical legitimacy of an Uncle Tom. I know you care more about winning than you actually wanting to learn even though your position in the debate is indefensible even though how lazy you can be in the debate but I don't want to be dragged to a shitposter level like you. 

Please tell me when you stop being a High School Libertarian. 
I spend time doing things that is enjoyable, I think debating is enjoyable, you have an issue with that, hmmm not surprised

Okay dude. Guess a High School Libertarian can't even understand what constitutes a lie. 
Why are you obsessed with my parents? 
Me finding reasons why you lack critical thinking skills is me obsessing over your parents?
Okay dude.

ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
Dr. Franklins parents think nihilism is stupid.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@ethang5
True, they have always told me that the meaning of life is family, the people who you cant separate from no matter what

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Outrageous? Something has to explain your incompetency. 
So I am disabled? 

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
Please tell me when you stop being a High School Libertarian. 

I dint heff to
DebateArt.com
Debates: 0
DebateArt.com
-->
@TheRealNihilist
I know you have a problem with Ramshutu but Ragnar is worse. I can see whatever he is doing with the forum restructuring. It took him more than a month to say he is acting on it incrementally. The only thing that changed was there was an extra section which was archived. I don't know if it just me but it doesn't take that long to simply add one thing or better yet implement the 1st Draft and remember you needed an archive section. Add it in all I am sure could've all been finalized in less than a month. He didn't take criticism seriously so I don't see the point entertaining a discussion.  
This one is on me actually, I do this slowly because the mods have to move stuff manually and I don't want to create chaos by adding a bunch of new categories and merging the rest, simple as that. So I add one category, wait a bit until the mods fill it out and only then move forward with the next one.

David
Debates: 92
David
-->
@DebateArt.com
I know you have a problem with Ramshutu but Ragnar is worse. I can see whatever he is doing with the forum restructuring. It took him more than a month to say he is acting on it incrementally. The only thing that changed was there was an extra section which was archived. I don't know if it just me but it doesn't take that long to simply add one thing or better yet implement the 1st Draft and remember you needed an archive section. Add it in all I am sure could've all been finalized in less than a month. He didn't take criticism seriously so I don't see the point entertaining a discussion.  
This one is on me actually, I do this slowly because the mods have to move stuff manually and I don't want to create chaos by adding a bunch of new categories and merging the rest, simple as that. So I add one category, wait a bit until the mods fill it out and only then move forward with the next one.

Which I greatly appreciate. 
David
Debates: 92
David
-->
@DebateArt.com
Especially since finals week were a bitch. I got one more final tomorrow. Thankfully, that final is super easy
Zaradi
Debates: 4
Zaradi
Me: how the hell did this thread reach 50 posts?
*reads thread, see's TRN posts*
Me: ah, a flame war. Makes sense.

blamonkey
Debates: 24
blamonkey
-->
@RationalMadman
He has a lot of priorities to juggle. I know he would do the same for me so I am not at all offended that he needed time off. 
RationalMadman
Debates: 562
RationalMadman
-->
@blamonkey
What does that have to do with it? Every single member of this website has priorities. If your priorities interfere with your ability to moderate the website efficiently, goodbye. I can do what he does, I will show you the proper way to moderate votes.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Dr.Franklin
So I need to talk to you like how you talk to make you understand noted.

Didn't you say this before?
"I don't have to listen to you rambling"

Yet are still here.

Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Responding to #3:
Your reading comprehension is doing you no favors.

It took him more than a month to say he is acting on it incrementally
In order to get user feedback I had to modify the proposal, then wait for user feedback. That I was not going to sit on the computer continually refreshing the page, should be obvious.

The only thing that changed was there was an extra section which was archived. 
The first draft had 9 forums, the final had 14. You want to make a fool of yourself by saying all 5 of those were just the single archive, I really can't stop you.

He didn't take criticism seriously so I don't see the point entertaining a discussion.
From 9 forums to 14, based on me implementing various criticisms into the proposal.

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Barney
The first draft had 9 forums, the final had 14. You want to make a fool of yourself by saying all 5 of those were just the single archive, I really can't stop you.
Are you allowed to change the forum topic after 25 days?

If so I am sorry. Didn't know the moderation team were able to change a thread in a much greater window than users. 
Barney
Barney
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Are you allowed to change the forum topic after 25 days?
Yes, as was even explained within some of what you copy/pasted: "This will be edited by any moderator (probably Ragnar, but all have my permission), so new members joining the discussion need not wade through everything to understand the current state of the proposal." Also of note, that post was added on November 1st, with references to it being updated as late as November 26th.

When recently moving all the mafia games to their new home, I had to edit posts from as far back as August 2018.
Barney
Barney
A series of unprovoked personal attacks were brought to the attention of the moderation team. Users involved have been talked to directly. Please don't emulate the obviously problematic behavior.
As a reminder, violations to the
Personal Attacks section of the CoC are punishable as outlined in the Consequences section.
-Ragnar, DM

9 days later

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Zaradi
true