A Very Convenient Crucifixion.

Author: Stephen

Total: 64
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@BrotherDThomas
We all know you aren't a real Christian, Thomas. 

If 6 million Jews dying being slaughtered during the holocaust makes impersonating and defaming Jews in bad taste, how come the 50+ million Orthodox Christians who were killed last century doesn't make impersonating and defaming Christians in bad taste? It does. Know that your encouraging people to remain ignorant and suspicious of us leads to deaths.

Perhaps you don't care about all the Christians who are being slaughtered every day because they think Christians are like you.

You are very special on this forum Thomas. You have the honor of being called a total piece of shit by me. If you had any decency, you'd stop masquerading as one of us.

BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Mopac

YOUR DECEIVING QUOTE: "We all know you aren't a real Christian, Thomas."

I am more of a Christian than you will ever be in your entire lifetime! I follow the Bible to the letter, to which you on the other hand make excuses like you have done to Deuteronomy 13:7-12 and the rest of your namby pamby runaway posts to mine in this thread, understood? With that being said, conversely you are no more a TRUE Christian than the equally bible ignorant Dr. Franklin, as proven within this thread alone!

YOU RUNNING AWAY FROM JESUS' WORDS:  "If 6 million Jews dying being slaughtered during the holocaust makes impersonating and defaming Jews in bad taste, how come the 50+ million Orthodox Christians who were killed last century doesn't make impersonating and defaming Christians in bad taste? It does. Know that your encouraging people to remain ignorant and suspicious of us leads to deaths.

NO BIBLE IGNORANT FOOL!  When one actually READS our Bible, this is what makes others defame Christians, get it?  When you made this statement, you have disparaged Jesus TRUE words as shown in the passage in question, basically disagreeing with Jesus. Therefore, look up the term "Unpardonable Sin" and take heed of what it truly says, because you have committed it!

YOU CONTINUE TO BURY YOURSELF IN BIBLE IGNORANCE:  "Perhaps you don't care about all the Christians who are being slaughtered every day because they think Christians are like you."

If following ALL of Jesus' words within the scriptures brings forth slaughtering, then who's fault is it? Yes, it is one who becomes a Christian without reading the Bible in its entirety to see that others will blatantly disagree with them, DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS SIMPLE PREMISE?  Remember, Jesus said "You will be hated by everyone because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved." (Matthew 10:22) Case closed!

YOUR LAST GASP QUOTE:  "You are very special on this forum Thomas. You have the honor of being called a total piece of shit by me. If you had any decency, you'd stop masquerading as one of us."

With you being a pseudo-christian, in name only, then calling me a "piece of shit" is meaningless, whereas it is a last gasp attempt from you knowing that you are no match to the TRUE words of Jesus the Christ.

Mopac, you are excused for now, that is until you step in the proverbial poo again because of your bible ignorance.

Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@BrotherDThomas
You aren't fooling anyone. We all know you are a clown.
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Mopac

Mopac, 

YOUR PITIFUL AND EMBARRASSING QUOTE TO MY POST #62: "You aren't fooling anyone. We all know you are a clown."

What is so sorrowful is the fact that you don't have the wherewithal to be embarrassed!  You "pretend" that you are a Christian here at DEBATEART, but as I have repeatedly shown, and others as well, you at best are a pseudo-christian, in name only.

You did the right thing, as usual, in running away from all of my posts within this thread, and that is because you didn't want to be made the greater biblical fool than you are right now, good move!  One aspect, was the fact that you obviously agreed not to test me on the notion of just because a verse or narrative is in the Old Testament, in that it is not to be followed today, like the majority of truly ignorant pseudo-christians like you postulate daily at their expense.   If you had said this bible ignorant proposition, I would have easily owned you even further!

Mopac, accept the fact that you are who you pretend to be, and that TRUE Christians like myself will continue to show just how ignorant you truly are regarding the JUDEO-Christian bible and the faith of Christianity!

You are excused to save yourself further embarrassment.

NEXT?