Total: 32
uensis
Debates: 0
uensis
-->
@zedvictor4
Find an image of "The Shepherds of Arcadia" (version 1: 1627) and, to the left, place a reversed horizontal perspective of that image, cleaved with/joined to it.
In the cleft, the clouds above "The Shepherds" form "Large and Small" [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plato] cats' faces (with the smaller face set between the eyes of the larger one) &, below them, is a HORSE-like form that can be deemed to be wearing shorts [!].

B.T.W. re my previous mention of the cipher, 'PAR [+] LA CROIX ET CE CHEVAL DE DIEU J'ACHEVE CE DAEMON' - that's part of a "Large" cipher of 64 [+] 64 letters (128 letters), which  holds a "Small" cipher of 1'28 letters (i.e. 'J'ACHEVE CE DAEMON DE GARDIEN A MIDI'), that had to be decrypted via a very irrational method.
The code letters were set out on two chessboard templates & two "knight's tours" (of opposing perspectives) had to be made to spell out the 'message', which WAS NOT  devised by a Belgian con-artist, "Philipde Chérisey [of Priory of Sion (P - S) hoax 'fame'],an associate of Pierre Plantard's...,  [who] later claimed that he had devised thismessage and the parchments [sic] in the early 1960s" [http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/merovingians/merovingios_renneschateau08.htm].
The real author of a two-sided parchment sheet encrypted his identity in a 'CROSS' of '1 [+] 2...2 [+] 1' letters, set as a P.S. to an encrypted transcription of John, 12:1 - 11, which he set in a cleft of 20 & 2 [22*] lines in a "Large" text based on part of the gospel by "the other disciple, whom Jesus loved" (John, 20:2 [a cleft of *22, 'BY THE CROSS']).

P.S. A set of '1+1' set over '1+1'/'2 by 2' phrases below that cipher allude to a postscript (P.S.) of 4 verses to John, 12:11, with the last 2 verses being: "And Jesus, when he had found a young ass, sat thereon;as it is written, [+] “Fearnot, daughter of Sion: behold, thy King cometh, sitting on an ass’s colt", in the King James Version (KJV) of the Bible, originally edited by Sir Francis Bacon  ['SI (R FRANCIS BAC) ON'].
P.P.S. hopefully, 'zed' [&, yes, I'm fine with you addressing me as 'U' - or you could call me 'St' (re: one of J's 'hints': 'Keep it simple, St...' ['Stupid'? 'Stephen'? both?] by the time my (curiously 'pro-active') muse/Nous opts to re-incarnate - "as time goes by" - "the literature" about an ostensibly French "mystery" [http://andrewgough.co.uk/hoax/] will have been purged of articles that accord a Priory of Sion 'secret society' undue credit for a set of texts that underlie it. While I, 'Stephen', don't have any relationship to the 'avatar' J' opts to be, I don't want him/her/'hir'  [if 'she' opts to be born intersexed again (as in this round of 'her' 'game/s')] having to deal with not only a naughty-minded muse's often cryptic 'hints', but also a metaphorical mountain of crap in a multitude of misleading articles written by successfully-hoaxed writers  (e.g. "Rennes-le-Châteauand the successful narrative of Pierre Plantard" [http://www.marianotomatis.it/blog.php?post=blog/20110827&section=english]).

uensis
Debates: 0
uensis
-->
@PressF4Respect
Re: "She be starin..." [post 01.05.20 (the first of this thread)] - allow me to introduce you to another woman who is also staring [and starring]: 
"The Awakening Conscience (1853) ['TAC']...by the English artist William Holman Hunt,...depicts a young woman rising from her position in the lap of a man and gazing transfixed out of the window of a room." [The Awakening Conscience - Wikipedia] + "The Light of the World [1851] is an allegorical painting...by... [Hunt]  (1827–1910) representing the figure of Jesus preparing to 'knock on an overgrown and long-unopened door, illustrating Revelation 3:20 [*]'" & "Hunt intended this image to be The Light of the World's "material counterpart" [The Light of the World (painting) - Wikipedia]

While informative, those articles don't mention that Hunt's paintings can be cleaved, 'across time', by aligning the arches, producing a rebus that has a heights ratio of 1:1 & a bases ratio of 2:3 [*'a cleft of 23'].
1, 1 & 2, 3 are a "two by two" (Luke, 10:1 [but not Genesis, 7:2]) set  of the first 4 numbers of the Fibonacci series, which relates to "the Divine Proportion".
Elements of 'TAC' ['CAT' reversed (optionally, referencing 'LEO-NARDO': a cleft of 3-5 [5-3 reversed] letters)] (18~53) extend 'back' into 'TL-W', and the dotted collar on the French CATIN: WHORE is similar to the collar on a Christ-like figure of 'TL-W', haloed by a Hunter's Moon [maybe, re the autumnal colours of the weeds around the door]. Is a seemingly 'fallen woman' having an epiphany that links her to one who rose? 'P.S.' re: John, 20:19 & 26 - in a context of 19:26 - my muse/Nous-assisted ken of Jesus' resurrection may differ from yours, PressF4 Respect [if the doors were locked, no~body could have entered - do you agree?].

If you're intrigued by Leonardo's depiction of his 'muse', you might like to note that "Homo Vitruvian"/"Vitruvian Man", of "Divine" proportions, displays a square and a circle, but hides a pentacle/the 5-pointed "Star of Venus" (& Venus is the first 'star' to appear and the last to be seen) - an ancient sign that can be linked to Is'tar of Ur , one of whose symbols was a Lion & who, like Inanna before her, personified both Love and War, which are often viewed as opposing concepts. Look behind the mask of War & you will find three faces of Love (as I was led to understand by J') - the reasons people choose to make war; the Akkadian/Sumerian/Chaldean cultures were very wise, IMHO.

PressF4Respect: the time has come for the last post in this thread, methinks, & it would be apt if you were to post it; so, quit staring!