-->
@Vader
I live in Texas, soooo... 
Zaradi
Debates: 4
Zaradi
-->
@RationalMadman
Do you want a genuine answer to that question? I'll give you one if you really want it, but I'm not sure you do.
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@Zaradi
I want a genuine answer from Virtuoso and Ragnar to the unanswerable, unjustifiable affirmative-action-worthy bias against me for being weird and self-assured rather than a normy pushover that led to them recruiting an underachiever who clearly didn't deserve it over me or earn it even.

Fact. Thanks.
Zaradi
Zaradi
-->
@RationalMadman
So you don't want a genuine answer then. Bless your heart.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Zaradi
Blocked. Bless your heart.
Zaradi
Zaradi
Oh no, RM blocked me. Whatever shall I do? My life is truly over. 
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@Zaradi
You have been night killed. Thanks for playing!

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
RIP
Vader
Vader
-->
@Zaradi
Oh my lord bless your soul child, what ever shall you do
DynamicSquid
Debates: 29
DynamicSquid
-->
@David
So is Ramshutu out them?
SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
-->
@DebateArt.com
@DynamicSquid
Yes, but Mike still needs to take away the crown from Ramshutu's profile and add it to christopher_best's and PressF's.
David
Debates: 92
David
-->
@Singularity
Hi all. Been pretty busy, so just catching up with this thread. 

This is a young crowd and I don't mean to  nit pick, but if this is viewed as a promotion or a demotion by the moderators, it is a serious issue. Ideally it is viewed as a role acquisition and nobody thinks they are above anyone else in any sort of hierarchical sense. 

The promotion/demotion was a lighthearted joke that was shamelessly stolen from MU

David
David
IMPORTANT MODERATOR UPDATES

The moderation team is pleased to announce that christopher_best has successfully completed his probationary period and is now a full debate moderator. We've been informed that Press' internet has gone down, which is why he hasn't been active. We are giving him until the end of next week for him to check-in. 

There was a lot of discussion on this thread as to why these two were chosen specifically and I want to make a few clarifications about what we are looking for in a moderator. A moderator serves not only to step in and enforce the rules but also as a face for the community. As such, the qualities we are looking for moderators who are active, have no prior major warnings or bans, have relatively few conflicts with other members and have proven the ability to think critically in important situations.  

A debate moderator, for example, ought to have at least 3 solid debates and have demonstrated the ability to evaluate debates and votes. In this instance, christopher_best fits this bill better than any of the other applicants. He is quite an impressive debater and is currently #13 on the debate board. He also demonstrated here that he has the ability to critically evaluate debates and cast fair RFDs. 

PressF4Respect was chosen as he's an active member of the mafia community and an active member of the forums. He comes across as genuine and is an overall good guy. He also knows how to keep a level head. The moderation team unanimously agreed that he would be the best out of all the other applicants. Ragnar mentioned in the moderation chat that he is an "exceptional choice as he knows not to overreact to every little joke." 

Zaradi
Zaradi
-->
@David
You may wanna tag the people who were asking for a reason.
David
David
-->
@RationalMadman
@Zaradi
@Singularity
Fair point.

@Everyone - see above
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@David
You chose wrong. Few conflicts? You chose Ragnar as deputy mod.

The forum mod needs less conflict than the debate mod. The debate mod actually jas to be comfortable with conflict, especially with particularly angry users. Your reasoning is plain and simply wrong and C_B has never ever shown those qualities nearly as much as more experienced users. You chose wrong, your justification is wrong too and can't even be the reason. His votes are literally one sentence on average.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
You know next to nothing about Christopher Best. For all you know he's going to use and abuse his position in private wheb people come to him with issues. You call him "active" compared to who?

I am not worried. You don't deserve me. Power really has gone to your head, Virt.

Zaradi
Zaradi
RM, what do you think throwing a fit in this thread actually accomplishes for you? You can't actually think he's going to hard pivot and say "oh shit he's right please RM-sama forgive us" just because you disagree with him. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Zaradi
I am accomplishing far more with my posts than you are with yours. After all, you are doing to me what you say I am doing to Virtuoso, yet you are making even less of a point and are blocked by me. Take a hint, pest.
TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
You chose wrong. Few conflicts? You chose Ragnar as deputy mod.
Pivot when talking about best. All that Virtuoso needs to say is well we changed the rules or Ragnar isn't disliked by a lot of people. 
The debate mod actually jas to be comfortable with conflict, especially with particularly angry users.
Guess having an IrrationalMadman is exactly what he wants, oh wait he doesn't. "have proven the ability to think critically in important situations.". There are very few debates you even bother to attempt. 
His votes are literally one sentence on average.
If we look at RM's latest vote page, we see that only one debate has he written more than 1 line. Bearing in mind he thinks he would be better suited when he spends his time voting on forfeited debates instead of spending the time to type in non-forfeit debates.
If you think I am lying please look at the latest page of I guess a person who on average types more than 1 sentence? https://www.debateart.com/participants/RationalMadman/debate_votes

If it wasn't clear that RM is so salty that he has become so irrational please stop kidding yourself.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
TRN do you ever post anything remotely positive or constructive? It's like you literally come on the website to make everyone else miserable, even the people you are defending.

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
TRN do you ever post anything remotely positive or constructive? It's like you literally come on the website to make everyone else miserable, even the people you are defending.
Lol. I literally proved you are a delusional hypocrite but guess that isn't constructive criticism enough for you. You have also shown another example of being a delusional hypocrite when you have non-stop argued in the irrational madman way you know. Should've guessed you are literally incapable of being rational. If only mods were able to change usernames without the permission of the user. 

Where did I ever say anything about best apart from arguing against your irrational responses?

Basically can't attack the argument, attack the character. 

Lol 

I am so delighted you picked me or maybe constructive isn't similar enough to quality. 
Vader
Vader
Vader
Vader
-->
@Zaradi
*sneakily grabs some more popcorn without you noticing*
David
David
ANNOUNCEMENT

While we are waiting for Press to return, drafterman will be filling in as an assistant forum moderator. Please welcome him. 
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@David
Will I get banned for comment #83 and #81 or not?
Yes or no will be fine.

Guess not being discussed publicly. Oh well. 

David
David
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Will I get banned for comment #52 or not?
Yes or no will be fine.

Please see your DMs

Vader
Vader
-->
@drafterman
Congrats! Moving on up in the Food Chain of DART