How Much More Of This Nonsense Are We Supposed To Take?

Author: Stephen

Total: 63
disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
Hey ET there aren't any names you are worthy of.
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
You are saying that MoPac is not a literal sheep

No...
So you are saying MoPac is a literal sheep?

(No answer from our genius.)

Could not the bible be using different meanings of the words love and hate also? 

They are different words. and they do mean TWO DIFFERENT things.
Depends on the meaning genius. Sheep and human are different words too. You called a human a sheep.

(No explanation from our genius)

FFS try reading this contradictory crap for yourself and keep up.
I've read your contradictory crap, and I am trying to get you to stop dodging and address it.

Calling a human a sheep is a contradiction genius. Maybe you don't know what a contradiction is.

Do you?

(The genius dodges the question again)

Try spamming your old post again, maybe it'll confuse people into not noticing you're using hypocritical fakery.
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

ethang5,

YOUR CONTRADICTING QUOTE TO THE BIBLE:  "You cannot possibly expect anyone to take you seriously if you also "expect" farm animals to be posting to this forum."

HOW DARE YOU CONDUCT BLASPHEMY AGAINST THE BIBLE?!  Once again your Satanic side is showing itself! Even if your comment was in jest to expect farm animals to be posting within this forum, then in the same vein we TRUE Christians have to accept a donkey that "talks" in the following passage, to wit:

"Then the angel of the Lord moved on ahead and stood in a narrow place where there was no room to turn, either to the right or to the left.  When the donkey saw the angel of the Lord, it lay down under Balaam, and he was angry and beat it with his staff.  Then the Lord opened the donkey’s mouth, and it said to Balaam, “What have I done to you to make you beat me these three times?” Balaam answered the donkey, “You have made a fool of me! If only I had a sword in my hand, I would kill you right now.” (Numbers 22:24-29)

Barring that our bible shows animal cruelity again, why leave our Bible open to ridicule and be a hypocrite if you don't accept the passage above that has a "talking donkey" equal to your notion of Stephens sheep posting within this forum?!

ETHANG5, SATAN THANKS YOU FOR LEAVING THE BIBLE OPEN TO RIDICULE AGAIN!

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
HOW DARE YOU CONDUCT BLASPHEMY AGAINST THE BIBLE?! 
Ya gonna striketh me downeth with lightning? Lol

ETHANG5, SATAN THANKS YOU FOR LEAVING THE BIBLE OPEN TO RIDICULE AGAIN!
You're delivering messages for Satan now? Moving up in the world aren't you Dee Dee?

Still hooked on the troll all caps and bolding compulsion huh? What is it with you geniuses?
Barney
Debates: 51
Barney
-->
@disgusted
Pay attention, I never refer to thang as ET, ET is eternal whatsisname.
Let me give you an example. Say RationalMadman and myself had an RO, and I wanted to engage in a thread he is active in, so I start randomly insulting Ramshutu; but for some unfathomable reason I don't simply tag Ramshutu; but refer to him as "R." Then when a mod steps in I claim I was intentionally violating the CoC toward Ramshutu instead of RationalMadman... That in no way excuses the behavior.

Again, "Should this continue, we of the moderation team will be forced to more directly assist you in obeying the CoC."
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Barney
So you are a fucking LIAR and hypocrite. I never referred to the thang and your post is absolute bullshit. I respond to etrnlwhatever as I fucking like, run away and masturbate on someone else you cock sucker.
What is continuing cock sucker?
Barney
Barney
-->
@disgusted
You have the right to do as you wish, and as an adult take the consequences. This is your final warning: Any more violations to the personal attacks section of the CoC (be it toward EtrnlVw, ethang5, or anyone else), will result in the moderation team directly assisting you with your inability to obey the CoC you agreed to when you signed up for this site.

Before making any more posts, read the following:
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Barney
Now show everyone where I have made a personal attack.
Explain how calling someone a troll is not a personal attack.
You were ignorantly incorrect in post 27 so in order that you don't admit that and in a pathetic attempt at saving face you resort to lying about me, run away.
ethang5
ethang5
I read the CoC again and saw this I missed the first time around.

Other Prohibited Conduct:

Contravening or Disregarding Moderation
Failing to obey or adhere to licit orders issued by a mod acting within their authority is prohibited.

So I re-read the whole thing. The CoC is much better. It's clearer and has guts.
Barney
Barney
-->
@disgusted
Now show everyone where I have made a personal attack.
Explain how calling someone a troll is not a personal attack.
You were ignorantly incorrect in post 27 so in order that you don't admit that and in a pathetic attempt at saving face you resort to lying about me, run away.
1. See quoted text in message #27.
2. I have not called you a troll. You imagining persecution because you're not being persecuted enough, is however fascinating.
3. You have failed to show any inaccuracies in #27. You used personal attacks with ambiguous naming of the person you were attacking.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Barney
You really are a soft cock. In post 27 you accused me of referring to the thang thing and I corrected you in that stupidity so you needed to attack me in order that such a pathetic individual could preserve face. You're a primary example of power corrupting. You were fucking wrong and you lack the guts to admit to it. You are a non entity as you've proved. Fuck off

Inaccuracies? Absolute lies. Look here soft cock

You and Ethang (the most likely "Et" you were referring to)

Pay fucking attention.
Pay attention, I never refer to thang as ET, ET is eternal whatsisname.
You were fucking as wrong as you can get but as a nazi given power you are incapable of admitting it and so abuse your power as such as you would. Run away coward.

ET called me a troll is that a personal attack, cocksucker?
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Barney
I see your pet has responded regarding me.
You won't do anything and we all know why.
Barney
Barney
-->
@disgusted
You won't do anything
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Barney
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
YA DOBBED ON. 
That's SOFT AS.....

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@Barney
Take it back.

Barney
Barney
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
Take it back.
Why?
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@Barney
Well the OP was.  HOW MUCH MORE OF THIS NONSENSE ARE WE SUPPOSED TO TAKE?

So what he said was a simple test. 
He has shown to me and I'd say a few here EXACTLY how much nonsense one is supposed to take. 
Point proven. 
SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
-->
@Barney
You won't do anything
That was quite the roast.

Dynasty
Debates: 11
Dynasty
-->
@disgusted
Saying that two times to Mopac, doesn't make it true.
Stephen
Stephen
Anyway.    Are we to "love" our brothers and sisters or are we to "hate" our brothers and sisters?

Luke 14:26

If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

1 John 4:20

Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen.

I really do wish these scribes would make up their minds. Are we to "love" our brothers and sisters or are we to "hate" our brothers and sisters?

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
Anyway. Are we to "love" our brothers and sisters or are we to "hate" our brothers and sisters?
Anyway, Is Mopac a sheep or is he a human being?

I really do wish these scribes would make up their minds.
They will as soon as you do.

Are we to "love" our brothers and sisters or are we to "hate" our brothers and sisters?
Can barnyard animals post to the board or can they not? Its your comment, why is it so difficult for you to make up your mind?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5

I read the CoC again and saw this I missed the first time around.

Other Prohibited Conduct:

Contravening or Disregarding Moderation
Failing to obey or adhere to licit orders issued by a mod acting within their authority is prohibited.

So I re-read the whole thing. The CoC is much better. It's clearer and has guts.

That is nice to hear. What about this one?

LOOK>>>     
4. Cross-Thread Contamination
Cross-thread contamination is when a user brings up disputes elsewhere on the site up in an unrelated thread for the purpose of harassing, mocking, or insulting another member. Treat every new exchange with a member with as much of a "clean slate" as possible.

I have TWO extremely good examples of YOU RECENTLY and blatantly  breaking that rule 4 with what appears to be impunity.

On this thread Posts9,16,17,18,19,20,23,25,26,30,32,52
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/3524/how-much-more-of-this-nonsense-are-we-supposed-to-take?

Then you take THE SAME unnecessary argument to this thread

One Of The Most Enigmatic Verse In All Christianity

Posts 94, 96,97,98,99,100
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/3347/one-of-the-most-enigmatic-verse-in-all-christianity?page=4

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will leave the Brother D Thomas to sort out his own case of you cross contaminating a thread with another unnecessary  argument here post 65

Where you harass him with the same question over and over from this thread here at posts 20,28,37,41,and 52

ethang5
ethang5
After all that blather, you still dodge the question. Why?
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
Still no answer. The question is from this thread.

You're upset about the bibles use of the words "hate" and "love". But you do the same thing with words too.

Words can have more than one meaning, and can be used in different ways. But when you are asked about it, you run crying to the mods.

I asked you repeatedly because you dodged. So this is the correct thread. Tell us, how come you can use simile but you object when the bible does?

Talk about a double standard.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Stephen
Jesus is not teaching a new commandment of hating people. He is teaching about the cost of following Him.
The clue is in Luke 14:33 when Jesus says:“In the same way, any of you who does not give up everything he has cannot be my disciple.”
It’s about what we must be prepared to do to follow Jesus. It’s about giving up everything, even our very lives for Him. He doesn’t say, “by doing this you will get into heaven”. Jesus clearly teaches that through faith in Him we have eternal life (John 3:16). Through His death on the cross, we have the forgiveness of sins (Romans 6:23).
However, as His followers, are we willing to place Him in first position and place the most important people in our lives in second place?
Let’s paint the scene. In Luke 14:25, large crowds were travelling with Jesus because they had seen him healing people, feeding people and teaching people at no cost. Why not follow Jesus? You can get something for nothing. However, in this passage we see Jesus turn around to them that following him is not without cost - you have to place him before other important people in your lives. You even have to place him before yourselves.
To get his point across he uses very emotive and challenging language - you must hate everyone else. In so doing he is not saying that you do it literally but you must be prepared to put everything else second. So if your parent forbids you from following him then you must disobey them and so on.
Thankfully many of us have never been put in a situation where we have had to choose between Christ and our loved ones. But imagine if you had been captured by religious terrorists and they demand that you deny Christ or watch one of your friends die what would you choose? Jesus is saying you must choose him.
But it can be more subtle than this. In the stress of working and making ends meet we can be tempted to cut down of church activities, reading the bible or praying because we don’t have time. It may be the things you are working hard for are good things that will allow (say) your kids to have a better education. Jesus is saying don’t pursue these things at my expense - nothing, not even your wife and kids, is more important than following me and obeying me.
Its not easy but Jesus promises that he will provide for all our needs. See Matt 6:25-34 and also Mark 10:17-31. Both these passages talk of God’s rich provision for those who seek to follow Jesus above and beyond everything else.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Dr.Franklin
I see.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
You are saying that MoPac is not a literal sheep
No.

Then you ARE saying MoPac is a literal sheep. Think about that.

that is the way you want to and are interpret the word and out of context.
Just like you're doing the bible.

They are different words. and they do mean TWO DIFFERENT things.
But the two words are not in the same verse Otis. Why couldn't "hate" in Luke 14:26 be like "sheep" in your comment? Having a different meaning?

FFS try reading this contradictory crap for yourself and keep up.
But only one word is used in each verse Cletus.

You used sheep, but did not mean barnyard animal.

Why can't you see that the bible used hate, but did not mean dislike?

Why are you the only one who can use simile? Neither of the verses use two words. They do not contradict unless you insist on saying "hate" has only one meaning and take the word out if context.

What if I had another comment by you where you used "sheep" to mean a barnyard animal. Could I then claim you contradicted yourself?

How can you not be embarrassed to post such stupidity? Is the rush you get from castigating the bible worth being a public fool? Really?
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Stephen
congrats. I can see too
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Good post Doc.