When Christian children do not obey their parents!

Author: BrotherDThomas

Total: 108
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Mopac
I know that is true and have been taught that, but I am just saying about confession
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Vader
@Mopac

SupaDudz,

YOUR AGREEING QUOTE THAT A CHRISTIAN CAN CONTINUE TO SIN: "You don't understand the 7 sacraments of our church, therefore you are not a true Christian. Keep mocking yourself"

Listen up, your pagan sacrament of "Reconciliation / Confession" reads as follows:  The sacrament of Reconciliation is a sacrament in which the priest, as the agent of God, forgives sins committed after Baptism, when the sinner is heartily sorry for them, sincerely confesses them, and is willing to make satisfaction for them.

Under the condition of the Reconciliation Sacrament, IT SHOWS THAT YOU CAN CONTINUE TO SIN, like I proposed before! 2+2=4.

Now, the only one mocking your primitive Catholic beliefs is YOU!  You should ask for forgiveness from Jesus tonight in prayer.

Mopac,

Let me school you once again, the following passage says NOTHING, and I repeat, NOTHING, about your comedy routine of repentance, period!  "For “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.” (Romans 10:13) That's it, simple enough, get it?  Do you want to call Jesus' inspired words a LIE AGAIN?!!!

You're excused.

Vader
Vader
-->
@BrotherDThomas
I'm Orthodox, not Catholic. A church of peace and love without spreading violence. You are blinded by brutality and crusades of old testaments that you do not see Jesus's true works of the New, a damn shame coming from a Christian
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
the weirdest op I have ever seen

but it is still funny
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Vader

SupaDudz,

YOUR OUTRIGHT IGNORANT QUOTE: "I'm Orthodox, not Catholic. A church of peace and love without spreading violence. You are blinded by brutality and crusades of old testaments that you do not see Jesus's true works of the New, a damn shame coming from a Christian"

But, I do see Jesus' true works, where the following is just one of many in the following link:
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/2254/true-christians-have-to-accept-that-jesus-was-an-abortionist

Conversely and true, it is a damn shame that you think you're a TRUE Christian, because you are not if you don't accept that our serial killing Jesus was an abortionist in the link above!  Get it?

Vader
Vader
-->
@BrotherDThomas
You've lost your credibility at this point for me to even consider your argument valid if you believe Jesus was an abortionist. You can call my quotes ignorant and paraphrase it to the way we believe, but common knowledge would tell you that Jesus is against abortion
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@BrotherDThomas
If paying lip service to Jesus was all that was required, Christ himself wouldn't have said, "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven."

ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
What I'd like to know is why Dee Dee mentions me in every thread. Hey Dee Dee, are you obsessed with me?

Because I haven't even began to burn you yet. If you're thin skinned, good advice would be to get over your obsession.

Just sayin.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Vader

SupaDdz,

YOUR SATANIC QUOTE IN THE NAME OF YOUR LEADER, SATAN!: "You can call my quotes ignorant and paraphrase it to the way we believe, but common knowledge would tell you that Jesus is against abortion"

First thing, are you trying to be "biblically dumber" than ethang5?  Does it bother you that he is leading the pack in being the most outright Bible Ignorant pseudo-christian on DEBATEART, where you feel you should hold this title? Is that it?

How can our Jesus be against abortion when, as just one example of many examples, He caused a Great Flood (Genesis 6:9–9:17) where he murdered innocent zygotes, fetus' and babies as their mothers watched in horror their offspring cry out in pain and drown in front of them?!  Surely you jest? Yes?

Are you running away in the name of Satan already, just like your cohort ethang5 does continually? Huh? Listen, why don't you get ol' ethang5 and you together, even though ethang5 is being eerily silent upon this topic for good reason,  and discuss the following narrative again to actually show that our ever loving and forgiving Jesus, is in fact, an abortionist!   No Satanic hermeneutics, no Devil Speak apologetics, no wishful thinking, no "Not in my Bible" statements can hide the fact that our loving Jesus, as the Hebrew Yahweh God incarnate, is a blatant abortionist, period!

JESUS AS YAHWEH GOD INCARNATE SAID: “The glory of Israel will fly away like a bird, for their children will die at birth or perish in the womb or never even be conceived. Even if your children survive to grow up, I will take them from you.  It will be a terrible day when I turn away and leave you alone.  I have watched Israel become as beautiful and pleasant as Tyre.  But now Israel will bring out her children to be slaughtered oh Lord. what should I request for your people? I will ask for the wombs that don’t give birth and breast that give no milk. The LORD says, "All their wickedness began at Gilgal; there I began to hate them.  I will drive them from my land because of their evil actions.  I will love them no more because all their leaders are rebels.  The people of Israel are stricken.  Their roots are dried up; they will bear no more fruit.  And if they give birth, I will slaughter their beloved children. (Hosea 9:11-16) 

SupaDuz, to make it easier for you, I have underlined and made bold Jesus' direct words in Hosea 9:11:16 above, okay? This will make it easier for ethang5 to decipher as well. You two can thank me later.

Jesus is not an abortionist, how ignorant can a pseudo-christian be? LOL!!!

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

ethang5,

YOUR EVER SO REVEALING POST: "What I'd like to know is why Dee Dee mentions me in every thread. Hey Dee Dee, are you obsessed with me? Because I haven't even began to burn you yet. If you're thin skinned, good advice would be to get over your obsession. Just sayin."

WHENEVER ANYONE MAKES A STATEMENT LIKE YOURS, THEY ARE SCARED!   YOUR RIGHTFUL POSITION IS DULY NOTED.

Vader
Vader
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Ok my guy. Here we go with this

PSALM 139:13-16
13 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. 
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. 
15 My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. 
16 Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

PSALM 8:5-7
5 You have made them a little lower than the angelsand crowned them with glory and honor. 
6 You made them rulers over the works of your hands; you put everything under their feet: 
7 all flocks and herds, and the animals of the wild,

DOCT & COV 59:6
Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. Thou shalt not steal; neither commit adultery, nor kill, nor do anything like unto it.

There is no concensus that abortion is a sin besides Doct that call upon killing as evil, the Commandments say this. Live upon the commandments as well, abortion is murder

Deb-8-a-bull
Debates: 0
Deb-8-a-bull
It sounds like ........You can never guess what it is that they might make their God tell them next. 

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Vader

SupaDudz,

YOUR VERY REVEALING QUOTE: "There is no concensus that abortion is a sin besides Doct that call upon killing as evil, the Commandments say this. Live upon the commandments as well, abortion is murder"

Okay, then if abortion isn't a sin and you want to state that Jesus didn't abort innocent babies in Hosea 9:11-16, then we'll use your term that abortion is murder, therefore Jesus "murdered" the fetus' and babies in the passages in question.

Thanks for making the semantics more clearer.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
It sounds like ........You can never guess what it is that they might make their God tell them next. 
Or what their God might tell them next, if you're ignorant about the bible. Its been 2,000 years deb8. Buy a clue.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
What I'd like to know is why Dee Dee mentions me in every thread. Hey Dee Dee, are you obsessed with me? Because I haven't even began to burn you yet. If you're thin skinned, good advice would be to get over your obsession. Just sayin."

WHENEVER ANYONE MAKES A STATEMENT LIKE YOURS, THEY ARE SCARED!   YOUR RIGHTFUL POSITION IS DULY NOTED.

Wow. All caps and all bold. I think Dee Dee, that your obsession with me is better evidence that you're scared.

This isn't even to mention that you run away from my questions. A sure sign of fear. I still don't know why, other than an unhealthy obsession, you have to mention me in all of your posts.

You are probably so lost in your haze, you don't know why yourself.

I will give you a reason to be obsessed.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

ethang5,

YOUR COMICAL QUOTE: "Wow. All caps and all bold. I think Dee Dee, that your obsession with me is better evidence that you're scared.......... I still don't know why, other than an unhealthy obsession, you have to mention me in all of your posts."

LOL!!!!  You are giving yourself too much credit, where there is none to begin with!  Listen, I am obsessed with your outright blatant ignorance of the JUDEO-Christian bible, which is shown all the time, and that is the reason that you are always picked first over the others that aren't so bible ignorant. Get it?  Hardly anyone goes around and is scared of another, and then push the buttons of that person. Your skewed logic is duly noted again.

YOUR DECEIVING POST: "This isn't even to mention that you run away from my questions."

Give me 5 questions that I have recently and allegedly run away from, Begin: 

Ethang5, I am getting messages in telling me to find out what "running shoes" you wear, because you're doing so much running away in this forum, that you are most likely wearing them out fast, and others want to buy stock in the company that you wear from to make big monetary gains. Okay? Thanks.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
LOL!!!!  You are giving yourself too much credit, where there is none to begin with!
Yet you keep obsessing on me in your every post. And when I ask you why, you can't answer.

Give me 5 questions that I have recently and allegedly run away from, Begin: 
Why? So you can run away again? I began this exchange asking why you mention me in all your posts, even your posts to others, even posts in threads I have not posted to.

You are dodging that question while asking me to list five questions.

You dodged my question, "What is baptism of repentance" too.

Don't bother to answer. You're only good for lolz. No one expects you to be a thinker.

Stay on those antibiotics.
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@ethang5
Any ideas big fella on what age is best to start the indoctrination of kids process?

Hold the phone. 
The post says. When Christian Children don't obey their parents.
Christian Children.
Are we to assume that a Christian Mommy and a Christian Daddy have babie Christians ?
Or or , Muslim dads and Muslim moms have little babie Muslims.

The sheer numbers of this occurrence / fact in itself should be something to be marveled at.  
How could a babie Muslim ever know that they are really a christian ?

I am going to far now hey Thang?
Baby Muslims and baby Christians. 

Hey remember that poor kid at school with the deeply religious parents. 
I wouldn't wish that shlt on No one. 

Good game.
Good game.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

ethang5, the RUNAWAY!

I asked you to give me at least 5 questions that you made that I  have allegedly run away from,  but what do you do, as expected, you state the following little boy response:

YOUR LITTLE BOY REFUTATION: "Why? So you can run away again? I began this exchange asking why you mention me in all your posts, even your posts to others, even posts in threads I have not posted to."

As duly noted once again, you are a paper tiger that is not used to others knowing the scriptures, whereas before Steven, myself, and other notables easily taking you to the cleaners, that have forgotten more about the Bible than you will ever learn, you were spewing forth your Bible ignorance with your "school yard" rhetoric to hide behind, like your ever so lame and embarrassing statement above.

Are you ever going to tell this forum what "running shoes" you wear in the name of Satan? Are they NIKE, Converse, New Balance, or?

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
Any ideas big fella on what age is best to start the indoctrination of kids process?
I don't think kids should be indoctrinated. But if one does indoctrinate a kid, making them fear groups is a stupid thing to do.

Hold the phone. 
Yeah. I'm holding mine.

The post says.
That's not a sentence festus.

When Christian Children don't obey their parents.
Hmm?

Christian Children.
I think the OP means as opposed to Christian adults.

Are we to assume that a Christian Mommy and a Christian Daddy have babie Christians ?
Who knows? Is it more reasonable to assume that a Christian Mommy and a Christian Daddy have geriatric Christians? I tend not to assume.

Or or , Muslim dads and Muslim moms have little babie Muslims.
You seem to be adept at assuming. Why are you asking me about your assumptions of someone else's post? And why would I be interested?

The sheer numbers of this occurrence / fact in itself should be something to be marveled at.  
Your assumptions has now morphed into fact huh?

How could a babie Muslim ever know that they are really a christian ?
Your whole train of thought here is so silly and off tangent, I don't know what yo say. I doubt if you know what you're saying either. But at least you seem to have smug satisfaction oozing from your pores.

I am going to far now hey Thang?
Do you even know where you are? I just got rid of a malignant stalker, please don't replace him. I have no clue why you pick me for your incoherent babblings.

Baby Muslims and baby Christians. 
And baby Hindus. I hear they are born as babies too.

Hey remember that poor kid at school with the deeply religious parents. 
I didn't go to school with you, but I can guess you were that kid.

I wouldn't wish that shlt on No one. 
Judging on your mental condition now, I can sympathize with you.

Good game.
Good game.
You are the only one playing, so we'll take your word on it. Just don't hurt yourself OK?
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@ethang5
I hope you die in a grease fire.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
I asked you to give me at least 5 questions that you made that I  have allegedly run away from...
I gave you one and you ran away.

You blathered for another two paragraphs and still managed to dodge answering either of the two questions I reposted.

Basically, you are vacuous. That means empty Dee Dee. Which is why I simply toss you for lolz.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
I hope you die in a grease fire.
Lol. The tolerance and love of the progressive liberal is never far from the surface.

You hope I didn't have religious parents, but you do hope I die in a grease fire.

Your parents did a number on you didn't they? You're almost combustible walking around with that much bitterness in you.

Stay away from grease fires.
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@ethang5
I did go to far there. 
Sorry thang. 
Thang?
' opens arms ' bring it in.
Yeah , mmmmmmm.

I hope you die in a Waterfall. 

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

ethang5, the perpetual RUNAWAY,

In answer to your post #52, and for your embarrassment only, I will repost my request that you are continually running away from without performing what is needed AGAIN.

"I asked you to give me at least 5 questions that you made that I  have allegedly run away from,  but what do you do, as expected, you state the following little boy response:

YOUR LITTLE BOY REFUTATION: "Why? So you can run away again? I began this exchange asking why you mention me in all your posts, even your posts to others, even posts in threads I have not posted to."

As duly noted once again, you are a paper tiger that is not used to others knowing the scriptures, whereas before Steven, myself, and other notables easily taking you to the cleaners, that have forgotten more about the Bible than you will ever learn, you were spewing forth your Bible ignorance with your "school yard" rhetoric to hide behind, like your ever so lame and embarrassing statement above.

Are you ever going to tell this forum what "running shoes" you wear in the name of Satan? Are they NIKE, Converse, New Balance, or?

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Hey Dee Dee, the question is innocuous. And it's about a verse you posted. Why are you dodging it?

You can post all the silly stuff you do and still answer the question. You can do both. The verses you posted talked about baptism of repentance.

I asked you what was baptism of repentence? You seem to believe it is the same as John's baptism. But you keep running behind silly spam.

If you don't know, just say so. No one here thinks of you an intellectual anyway.

You can answer, which would show your ignorance, or you can dodge it again, which would show your fear of being found ignorant. Ether way, I win.

Go ahead. Blather about running shoes again. Let the Gentle Readers see how vacuous you are.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

Post the actual link this time, then you only have 4 more to go!

BEGIN.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
I hope you die in a Waterfall. 
No matter how I die deb8, it will not soothe your bitterness or free you from the fear you live under.

Do something better with your hope than placing it on how I die. Your sophomoric attempts at humor doesn't really hide your bitterness or your fear.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
No Jasper.

Your shtick only works on noobs. I know you're good only for lolz.

You keep running away, and I'll keep tossing you for the lolz. I can live with that.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

Whoops, you can't post the link in question that I allegedly ran away from? LOL!!!  OMG, what does that tell this forum, in that you are scared to give it to me for the simple reason that I will continue to make you the biblical fool that you are by my response!

Nice try ethang5, but you failed once again in front of the membership!  Why am I not surprised?

NEXT?