Total: 457
SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
Dead: oromagi         Speedrace         TURNCOAT   

Town:

SirAnonymous: I know I'm town.

Lean Town:

SupaDudz      Drafter               BULLETPROOF: I read his posts in DP1, and he did have some pro-town effort. Also, he did say in one of his first posts that his justification, character, and role fit together well. This lines up excellently with his DP2 claim. His claim, and the early statement about his claim, are strong points in his favor. He does have a much higher degree of misreading and weak logic, but I see no scum motivation for that, and it's typical for him. He does seem to be genuinely scumhunting.

Water             sui_generis        MASON: He's been somewhat active. His play has been pro-town. His claim is good, especially given the lack of any claimed power roles other than BP. I don't like how he was a 1x recruiter. However, I'll buy it for the moment.

Greyparrot      Shab                  MASON: His play has been bad, and his logic has been dreadful. (Sorry, GP, I'm not trying to be mean. Honesty is needed to find scum.) However, his claim is excellent. Furthermore, and most importantly, he is tied to Water. They have the same affiliation.

Null:

Speedrace: He's posted a lot of fluff, but that's fairly typical of him. He has made some substantive posts and just posted some reads. On the negative side, I really don't like how he suggested a mass claim in DP1. He said it was to generate activity, and that has become a common strategy in QFs. Still, I don't like it. His overall behavior seems towny, but it always does, even when he's scum. 

ILikePie: He's contributed about 10 posts. Typical, but impossible to get a read on him. 

Lean Scum:  .

Singularity: I don't like her attempts to argue that DP1 should have been ended a lot sooner with an immediate lynch on oro. I understand the reasoning, and that could be the meta where she's from, but I don't like it. I don't like how she hasn't explained her reasoning for voting against Ragnar, although I'm not necessarily disagreeing with her. She leans scum, but this is a weak read.      .

Ragnar           Warren               VANILLA: Firstly, this post seems a little weird. https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/3532/post_links/149873 It seems to imply that he was considering opposing the oro lynch, which doesn't sound towny to me. I don't like how he's playing. It feels manufactured, but that could be normal. However, I don't know if that's normal, because, so far as I can tell, he's never played as town on DART. I do know that he is good at looking town when he's scum, so it's hard to get a good read on him. I just don't like his play.

Zaradi: As I reread his posts, I noticed that there seemed to be a lack of substance. There was some, but I didn't like the ratio between substance and fluff. Based off what I remember from the one game I played with him, that could be normal as well. I also don't like this post: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/3561/post_links/151327. It seems like mafia trying to get an easy lynch. Again, this is a weak read.

SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
I'm down to lynch any of my scum reads. I don't like it, but I don't see any better options.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Barney
@ILikePie5
What are your thoughts? Activity and some voices of reason would be good.
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
Dashboard
TOWN                 ALIAS                ROLE
x. oromagi           Speedrace         TURNCOAT
---
2. SirAnon          .
7. Speedrace     .
4. SupaDudz      Drafter               BULLETPROOF
10. ILikePie        .
8. Water             sui_generis        MASON
3. Singularity      .
1. Ragnar           Warren               VANILLA
5. Zaradi             .
6. Greyparrot      Shab                  MASON
---
---
MAFIA                ALIAS                 ROLE

(no meaningful order within middle section)

Vote Count (unofficial)
Ragnar - 1/5 - Singularity
Singularity - 3/5 - Grey, Ragnar, Supa
Supa - 1/5 - Zaradi

Note Voting: SirAnon, Speedrace, Water, ILikePie

About 16 hours remaining.
Barney
Barney
-->
@ILikePie5
@Speedrace
@WaterPhoenix
@SirAnonymous
If uncomfortable committing to a lynch, each of you please vote for yourselves. If you delay much more and have anything unexpected happen in RL, you'll get modkilled.
Barney
Barney
-->
@Speedrace
1. Ragnar

Null, weird for him though because someone else used the word "manufactured" when talking about his posts, which was EXACTLY the word that popped in my head"
The case in question of someone calling my posts manufactured, was them gaslighting me, via using my own word to describe their denial of having written the post of theirs I both quoted and linked.

Said post was weird, my mind jumped to Single and Grey maybe being a scum team (immediately remembered the masons, so that hypothesis is shot).

3. Singularity

Null, I really can't tell
She's scum or insane. Either way, town is better off without her.
Barney
Barney
-->
@SirAnonymous
First off, thanks for that detailed analysis of everyone.

Ragnar           Warren               VANILLA: Firstly, this post seems a little weird. https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/3532/post_links/149873 It seems to imply that he was considering opposing the oro lynch, which doesn't sound towny to me. I don't like how he's playing. It feels manufactured, but that could be normal. However, I don't know if that's normal, because, so far as I can tell, he's never played as town on DART. I do know that he is good at looking town when he's scum, so it's hard to get a good read on him. I just don't like his play.
  1. I did not support the oro lynch. Were he alive today and no NK occurred, I would VTL him; until then he was effectively confirmed town. Moreover he's a smart and active player. Not someone we should ever be in a rush to be rid of.
  2. I put thought into each of my posts. If it feels unnatural, so be it. And yes, I have not played as town before.
Barney
Barney
-->
@Zaradi
Has ragnar claimed? He should if he hasn't 
See above #334, it has a link to each time someone claimed and what they claimed. It's a setup I copied from Oro, but with links added to decrease the repeated legwork.
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Barney
Not lynching Ragnar would mean that he would lose the game

Speedrace
Speedrace
VTL Ragnar

I have no real scum reads, but he's currently my most negative null read, combined with not supporting an Oro lynch

I'm ok with either a Singularity or a Supa lynch if people prefer that
Speedrace
Speedrace
not lynching Oro*
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
VTL Singularity 
Singularity
Debates: 11
Singularity
-->
@Speedrace
Sounds like from your list ragnar is a good lynch target. You should go for it
Singularity
Singularity
-->
@SirAnonymous
You lean scum on ragnar, j<st go with that lynch dude
Singularity
Singularity
-->
@SirAnonymous
You admitted your read on me was weak and water said he would hammer, so you need to remove your vote.
Singularity
Singularity
-->
@Barney
I said supa, GP and water should be considered town, and you somehow quoted the exact post I said that in and interpreted it to mean I thought supa was scum. Your entire read on me is based on interpreting what I said in the opposite way it was intended. Which is ridiculous if you are town. If your read is based on misinterpreting what I said, you should refuse to participate in this lynch. 
Singularity
Singularity
-->
@WaterPhoenix
Water don't hammer me without explaining your reasoning and giving me a chance to defend myself. It is clearly either me or ragnar here and I know for a fact I am town. We can avoid a misstep
Singularity
Singularity
-->
@ILikePie5
I know you haven't been paying attention to the game much, but as an asian woman I beg you to vote for ragnar, this way we don't have you modkilled, and we avoid me being lynched because I am town
Singularity
Singularity
-->
@Barney
Your posts seem self conscious. Is my explanation. You mentioned putting thoughts into your posts, which can happen as town but is usually indicative of scum as town is looking to find scum and thoughtfulness implies you care more for image management than scum hunting. 
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
-->
@ILikePie5
@WaterPhoenix
Vote Count
Ragnar - 2/5 - Singularity, Speed
Singularity - 4/5 - Grey, Ragnar, Supa, Sir
Supa - 1/5 - Zaradi

Note Voting: Water, ILikePie

There is less than 14 hours remaining. Players not voting by the end of the DP will be mod killed.

Singularity
Singularity
-->
@Barney

I am telling you right now. This could be game over if you don't remove your vote from me. Not voting players are mod killed. They could be town. I am town. I am a headhunter and will 100% target you after my lynch. If I target you and are wrong, we lose another member of town. A lynch of me could be game over for town if you are town, if you are scum, I will 100% hit scum and now you guys are most likely down to 1 person. I would remove your vote from me
Singularity
Singularity
I am press. I am the head hunter. 
Singularity
Singularity
-->
@Barney
We should assume supa, go and water are in the town pile for now. I am need to reread dp1 but I am willing to vote anybody not in my town pile so

VTL RAGNAR

Read it again. There is a comma after supa. You are reading it like there is a period after supa. Get your shit together. This is the oddest most lazy misinterpretation of what I said that I have ever dealt with. That is a comma not a period. Shit man

Singularity
Singularity
Comma as in just the first name in a list
Singularity
Singularity
-->
@Vader
Why are you voting me? You need to unvote. Water is probably going to hammer when he comes online. Let me defend myself.
Singularity
Singularity
Somebody tag me with the first post of next dp,so I am not 24 hours behind. Thanks. Also that is a town tell that I didn't notice the DP up for so long. Can it be faked yes? But,jesus why is nobody talking about things. 
Speedrace
Speedrace
You're lying, there's a Hunter, but no head Hunter in Drafter's role list. And your panic is sending alarm bells everywhere

Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Singularity
Above oops
Speedrace
Speedrace
UNVOTE

VTL Singularity

Singularity
Singularity
-->
@Zaradi
also would be down to lynch Pie or Ragnar, but I'd prefer supa

Well it looks like supa is not an option and you prefer ragnar be lynched over me, so I suggest you vote ragnar. Also willing to switch to pue if enough people are online and willing to do so