-->
@Goldtop
Translation - "No"

Paul
Debates: 0
Paul
-->
@Mopac
You don't get it, the problem is you people can't do it justice no matter how much magic dust you sprinkle on it.

Your god is but a single book and you simply can not jam everything we know into a single book.
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@Paul
My God is The Supreme and Ultimate Reality, not a book.

Any more superstitions that need to be addressed, or are you going to persist in your unbelief?

Paul
Paul
-->
@Mopac
I look around and I see the things other people think and do and religion is a pretty common thing among all kinds of people all over the world, it's really nothing remarkable.

Books are also common, people write books all the time, there are millions of them so again nothing really remarkable there either.

There is nothing going on that is out of the ordinary so to take that and elevate it to the level of something special or significant fails every time.

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Paul
And you can't tell the difference between any of these things and God?

You might as well take the most beautiful, awe inspiring thing you've ever personally witnessed and judge it based on writings, paintings, and photographs of it.

Thats the grand canyon. Pictures. Thats tge rocky mountains. Paintings. Thats everything you claim isnawe inspiring and interesting. Writings.

No, I am not elevating created things. You are taking the entire planet Earth, and judging it as uninteresting and common based on the multitude of maps and globes that exist.

You are not respecting God as being The Ultimate Reality. You take this as being an arbitrary placeholder rather than an identity. You think I am making exaggerations or something. No, That is what God means. What is understanding of physics without reality? Poofter. Rules to a fantasy game.

No, you still don't understand what I'm actually saying, but I hope you come to.

Paul
Paul
-->
@Mopac
I don't know anyone that could not understand you when you say what you've been saying.

It's a pretty simple idea, in fact even a mentally retarded person could understand it.

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Paul
Very perceptive you are in that.

Yet this forum is full of people who cannot understand it because their hearts and minds have been clouded. Because of their wickedness, divine simplicity is hidden from them. They don't really want to understand. These people are murderers in their hearts.

But you see how truly simple it is. And yet, nothing is more profound than this divine simplicity. And it is fundamentally love of truth that fuels scientific advancement.

So I would say that your love of science comes from an even deeper love. A love for The Truth. 

Paul
Paul
-->
@Mopac
Is church fun? Do you enjoy it?

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Paul
I personally enjoy church. I have friends who take their faith seriously, which I like. I am split between 2 churches on Sunday, though they are related and organized from the same building. Half of the month I play either electric guitar or bass in the worship band. The other half of the month I help out at the church that is primarily set up to minister to those who live outside. I also do things during the week as well, I am very involved in the church.

Even what I do here is kind of an extension of a lot of the things I do for the church. I do a lot of educational work. A lot of charity work. My mission here is pretty simple. Inform people that The Truth is God. People are very superstitious about God.

Paul
Paul
-->
@Mopac
Would it surprise you to know that there is a religion whose members include atheists?

Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@Mopac
My mission here is pretty simple. Inform people that The Truth is God.

Is preaching allowed here?
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mopac

My God is The Supreme and Ultimate Reality
God
noun        https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/god
  • 1(in Christianity and other monotheistic religions) the creator and ruler of the universe and source of all moral authority; the supreme being.

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@disgusted
Supreme Being means the same thing as Ultimate Reality.

Being means existence.

I am accurately presenting the monotheistic position.

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Paul
Satanists like to say they are atheists, but really they take themselves as being their own god.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
You get the point, you are presenting a christian definition for a christian/jewish god and nothing more. If your old book didn't exist you would be worshiping some other god, because you need something to worship.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
Supreme Being means the same thing as Ultimate Reality.
No it doesn't

Being means existence.
No it doesn't

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@disgusted
Literally the first definition of "being" in oxford

"Existence"

The God Inrecognize is The Ultimate Reality. The Supreme Being.

It is nice to have my God confirmed by a cloud of witnesses. 

Not that my God needs anyone to believe in it to exist. My God exists even if everyone is dead. Your god dies with you.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
Without humans your god can't exist, humans created it.
If you were born in Pakistan your god doesn't exist.
Every God is reliant on the existence of humans.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@disgusted
Aren't you getting tired of this game? Why not just admit you are wrong?

You can't be this oblivious.

Paul
Paul
-->
@Mopac

Yeah, they are just another phony religion thing aren’t they?

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
But I'm not you are.
Born in Pakistan were you? Then who is your God?
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Paul
There is something inherently abominable about someone belonging to a nation of priests who doesn't believe in God.
Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@Mopac
I am accurately presenting the monotheistic position.
The Ultimate Delusion.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Mopac
My mission here is pretty simple. Inform people that The Truth is God.
All well and good. I encourage you to do that -- in your own thread -- and not try to convert or inform members on others members threads that are asking specific biblical questions and wanting them addressed WITHOUT being preached to or at!

Paul
Paul
-->
@Mopac
Inherently abominable?

What is it exactly that qualifies you to dispense this dehumanizing wisdom unto us?

It can’t be the bible because I know you haven’t read very much of it, if any.

ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Mopac
You can't be this oblivious.
Oh yes he can.

Paul
Paul
-->
@Mopac
Did I get the last word here Mopac?

Mopac
Mopac
I stand by what I said, and I don't need to justify having such a viewpoint.

I dehumanize no one. 

I do know what the bible says, that he who loves God loves his brother, and if you hate your brother the truth is not in you. There are a few of you atheists who both deny God and hate me, scripture makes it clear that The Truth is not in you.

And it is very clear, at least to me, and I would argue anyone with a sense of discernment, that the arguments coming from this group of God deniers has very little to do with what is true, and more or less to do with what sounds convincing. Its rhetoric. Even still, this type of behavior is expected from people who have a position that literally means "there is no truth". In other words, the lot of you are admittted liars, lying as much as you can. You don't really believe anything you say. You simply debate out of amusement.

Really, it's a waste of time debating with this miserable lot, because they don't really love the truth. I'm not really interested in these TRUE ATHEISTS. After all, telling them that The Truth is God doesn't mean anything to those who don't believe in truth.

But I do believe that even ones such as these can turn away from their wickedness, and turn towards The Truth. If they did so, they would be healed.

Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@Mopac
Really, it's a waste of time debating with this miserable lot, because they don't really love the truth. I'm not really interested in these TRUE ATHEISTS. After all, telling them that The Truth is God doesn't mean anything to those who don't believe in truth.

But, you're not debating, you're not here to debate, you're only here to preach and what you preach is meaningless drivel.

Paul
Paul
-->
@Mopac
So are you saying that just because someone is inherently abominable it does not mean that they do not deserve to be treated like human beings?

I deny god and I don't hate you.