Is BrotherDThomas really a Christian?

Author: Dynasty

Total: 105
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
Hey genius, the cross thread contamination edict is not that comments you made elsewhere cannot be mentioned.

And you "genius" need to actually read the rules yourself.

You have brought an argument to this  thread that has absolute no relevance whatsoever.

4. Cross-Thread Contamination
Cross-thread contamination is when a user brings up disputes elsewhere on the site up in an unrelated thread for the purpose of harassing, mocking, or insulting another member. Treat every new exchange with a member with as much of a "clean slate" as possible.

Added: 01.23.20 08:12AM 

ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
Cross-Thread Contamination - Cross-thread contamination is when a user brings up disputes...

There was no dispute. I simply asked you a question.

Cross-thread contamination is when a user brings up disputes elsewhere on the site up in an unrelated thread for the purpose of harassing, mocking, or insulting another member. 
You wrote, in this very thread...

Just recently I had two different and conflicting answers  from Christians on a thread of mine. But when one realized the other was also a Christian, their answers and opinions quickly merged into a -  ' well yes, it could mean that too ' . type of conversation; neither wanted to be shown to be wrong while not actaully conceding anything or as little ground as possible.  So this meant after two clear and distinct answers, I ended up with two different answers from both these Christians who only a few posts before were in direct opposition with strong extremely opposing views.

How is this not you bringing up disputes elsewhere on the site in an unrelated thread for the purpose of harassing, mocking, or insulting these two Christians?

How was my simple question about a comment you made harassment? How was it mocking? How was it insulting?

How does what you just did here not a violation of the Cross-thread  contamination rule?

But thanks, you just showed that you cannot answer a simple question to your current behavior based on a comment you made on record.

Thats good enough for me.

Stephen
Stephen

Cross-Thread Contamination - Cross-thread contamination is when a user brings up disputes...

There was no dispute. 

There was on that particular thread that you cut and pasted that quote from and you brought parts of that dispute to an unrelated thread.  the best part is that you immediately did it again at post 90 and  after it had just been pointed out to you that you had broken strict forum rules. Obviously you just don'r care about the rules here do you?

OR 

You just cannot seem to grasp the difference.

Never mind. It is not for me to sort out, is it. 

I do have to marvel at times how you continuously get away with completely derailing a thread that is dedicated to another subject and in this case a whole thread that is dedicated to another member -personally.

As far as I am concerned this thread is finished for me. So your responses directed towards me by you will go ignored.

It has bee suggested to me that I make it plain to you and  ask you not to follow me onto any knew threads that I create. This is simply a request  and in no way should be taken as an order. 

Please do not take this as an order
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
There was on that particular thread that you cut and pasted that quote from and you brought parts of that dispute to an unrelated thread.
Untrue. Calling mopac a sheep was not the dispute on that thread. I asked you a simple question about a comment you made related to your behavior on the current thread, and you went ballistic.

Obviously you just don'r care about the rules here do you?
I don't care about your bogus attempt to convince the mods that it was a violation of the cross contamination rule.

I do care though that it is an attempt to dodge the question.

You just cannot seem to grasp the difference. Never mind. It is not for me to sort out, is it. 
What about your comment in this thread I pointed out to you? Why are you dodging that?

Do you grasp the difference? Hmmm?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
Please see post 93 above read it carefully so you have absolutely no excuses

for the second time!!!

As far as I am concerned this thread is finished for me. So your responses directed towards me by you will go ignored.

It has bee suggested to me that I make it plain to you and  ask you not to follow me onto any knew threads that I create. This is simply a request  and in no way should be taken as an order. 

Please do not take this as an order

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
As long as I observe site CoC, I can, and will post anywhere I like.

You don't want me around because I blow up your bogus claims and point out that you dodge questions.

This is simply a request  and in no way should be taken as an order. 
You can rest easy on that my friend.
ludofl3x
ludofl3x
-->
@ethang5
Like why doesn't PGA2.0 try to convert Mopac, or Dr Franklin try to make Ethang5 come around to his way of thinking? 
Many reasons, but a main one is that the militant atheists would never let us.
Wow, that sounds horrible man. I'd gladly speak up for you. Can you show me definitively where this has happened, like a thread you've made or participated in, where you tried convincing a fellow Christian that your way of thinking is correct, and theirs is the road to perdition, where an atheist just jumps on it and says "Guys stop having this conversation, you're not allowed"? Post a link, they must be easy to find. 

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@ludofl3x
Wow, that sounds horrible man.
Doesn't it? Why do you think the religion board has the reputation carried over from DDO?

I'd gladly speak up for you.
I doubt you'd whiplash/backtrack yourself like that for me. But thanks for the sentiment.

Can you show me definitively where this has happened,...
Now watch the atheist with article Gentle Reader. Watch how my "this" (militant atheists never let us.) Morphs into Ludo's "this"...(an atheist just jumps on it and says "Guys stop having this conversation, you're not allowed")

This leads me to wonder, why do you think willows, disgusted, and hari were banned? All religion board regulars? What do you call the convo killers deb-8-bull or Brother Dee Dee posts?

Theists don't bother anymore. Observe your own conduct in some of Stephen's threads. But if you really have a Jones, just look up any old post by disgusted.

Post a link, they must be easy to find.
They are. The mods found them and Gentle Readers avoid them.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ludofl3x
Can you show me definitively where this has happened, like a thread you've made or participated in, where you tried convincing a fellow Christian that your way of thinking is correct, and theirs is the road to perdition, where an atheist just jumps on it and says "Guys stop having this conversation, you're not allowed"? Post a link, they must be easy to find. 

I can't wait. 
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
You will continue waiting till you read my reply. Read it slowly.

1202 days later

Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
Though I could be wrong,
I think that BrotherD.Thomas  is an atheist, who trolls, pretending to be a Christian,
Not really worth engaging with, in my view.

It 'is possible that they are actually a Christian, who may or may not be crazy,
But their posts seem too insane, to be a genuine Christian,
Unless they're crazy from nature or nurture in life.

Though,
Even if BrotherD.Thomas 'is what I expect them to be,
Seems to me abnormal to spend this much time in character this much time trolling people.

But I've known other Anti-Theists, who spend an excessive amount of time with frequent and strange argument.

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Lemming

Lemming,

You have nothing better to do than to bring up a thread THREE YEARS AGO?!!!

YOUR STUPID QUOTE #1: "Though I could be wrong, I think that BrotherD.Thomas  is an atheist, who trolls, pretending to be a Christian, Not really worth engaging with, in my view."

As seen with your non-sequitur post, your view of me in not being a Christian is correct, whereas, I am a TRUE CHRISTIAN that follows ALL of Jesus' inspired words within the JUDEO-Christian Bible, get it?

YOUR  STUPID QUOTE #2:  "It 'is possible that they are actually a Christian, who may or may not be crazy, But their posts seem too insane, to be a genuine Christian, Unless they're crazy from nature or nurture in life."

Huh? Do you know yourself in what you are actually saying, whereas your biography you said this that is so true: "About Me: Shallow education. A bit rambly. A bit lacking in coherence at times. Generally meh. I'm usually a rather friendly and polite person I'd say, although I do have lapses on occasion."

IN YOUR BIO QUOTE ABOVE, TRUER WORDS WERE NEVER SPOKEN IN YOUR BEHALF, AND YOU SAID THEM! LOL!

YOUR STUPID QUOTE #3:  "Seems to me abnormal to spend this much time in character this much time trolling people.

Abnormal for me to Bible Slap Silly®️ Bible inept pseudo-christians as Jesus as God tells me to do?  No matter what "time" I do this godly act, it matters not to you because you are too SCARED to even try to correct these Bible fools, other than for you to be nothing but "flotsam" within this esteemed forum!

NEXT DEBATEART MEMBER LIKE "LEMMING" THAT HAS NOTHING REALLY IMPORTANT TO SAY OTHER THAN TO BRING UP THREADS 3 YEARS AGO, WILL BE ...?

32 days later

Rieka
Debates: 3
Rieka
-->
@Dynasty
He's 100% a total troll. No doubt about it.
FLRW
FLRW

NEXT DEBATEART MEMBER LIKE "LEMMING" THAT HAS NOTHING REALLY IMPORTANT TO SAY OTHER THAN TO BRING UP THREADS 3 YEARS AGO, WILL BE ...?
Best.Korea
Debates: 265
Best.Korea
LOL