Posts in total: 43
  • ethang5
    ethang5 avatar
    Debates: 1
    Forum posts: 4,457
    ethang5 avatar
    ethang5
    --> @Iced_Vovo @Willows
    Don't you think that you are even more guilty of what you accuse others of?
    You mean what I accuse YOU of Willows?

Do I spam the board with repeat nonsense?

Are my threads a bunch of zero-reply repetitive turds?

Am I a troll who attacks others simply for their beliefs?

No loser, I do not think I am more guilty than you of being a moron troll.

Do you care to at least be human and civil...
    When did humanity and civility matter to you? You're posting from your 12th sock puppet after being banned and you still won't admit that you are suffering from OCD.

You spent 7 years insulting and demeaning theists without provocation, because your delusion tells you theists are evil. And you justified your abuse by saying you were "saving" the gullible, and that theists deserved to be insulted.

When did civility or humanity begin to matter to you hypocrite?

You have demonstrated to all that you are a mentally ill troll. You have been humiliated in front of the entire site. Worse, your OCD forces you to keep making sock puppets to parade your humiliation.

You are where you are because you refuse to accept that you are ill. No one but you is to blame. Your online life will mirror your real life. Both you and the moron hari will end up broken and alone, having driven away everyone who was dumb enough to care for you.

Go ahead, shame yourself again. Make yet another sock puppet. You know the useless moron in every movie who everyone hates and wishes he'd die? In the Dart of Thrones, you're Joffery.
  • Melcharaz
    Melcharaz avatar
    Debates: 4
    Forum posts: 426
    Melcharaz avatar
    Melcharaz
    How yall doing?
  • Ragnar
    Ragnar avatar
    Debates: 27
    Forum posts: 1,300
    Ragnar avatar
    Ragnar
    A few things were raised in #21.

While I normally am incessant on tagging the relevant people, I am choosing to not tag Willows for fear of aggravating his mental health (I do not want to taunt him into creating yet another account to carry on a conversation).

Willows first two accounts were only banned after he both switched back to the original to bypass the forum restriction to continue his spam crusade, and wantonly ignored PMs from moderation about his multi-accounting. I tried to work with him to allow him the continued privilege of using this site but he escalated things beyond that (and continues to do so).

I even repeatedly advised him that creating debates instead of forum topics would not be so frowned upon by moderation.

When things reach the point of me doing an in thread moderation intervention message, it's a pretty bad sign (to which the relevant user will always be tagged thus giving them a notification, them choosing to not read it, does not excuse them from it).

As per reviewing these decisions: Indefinite bans can usually be appealed after 90 days. Virt even established an email address specifically for this. For a case like Willows, this would be 90 days after the most recent continued spam offense. However I do not foresee an appeal being successful given the Gaslighting.
  • T_Wreck
    T_Wreck avatar
    Debates: 0
    Forum posts: 3
    T_Wreck avatar
    T_Wreck
    --> @Ragnar
    Well, may you contradict yourself:
    “I am choosing to not tag Willows…….However I do not foresee an appeal being successful.”

Make unwarranted, crude personal attacks:
    “….aggravating his mental health” and “your continued behavior to be a request for help with your impulse control.”

Trump up baseless accusations:
    “…..to continue his spam crusade.”

Lie:
    …..wantonly ignored PMs from moderation about his multi-accounting.” and  “I tried to work with him” and: “…..but he escalated things beyond that (and continues to do so).” and: “I even repeatedly advised him that creating debates instead of forum topics would not be so frowned upon by moderation.”  and: “…..declaring you did not intend any honest discussion while spewing insults.” Absolutely none of those happened by any stretch of the imagination, did they?

Patronize:
    “Simply put, behave or we'll more directly help you behave.”

Simply making things up and deceptively misquoting:
    “them choosing to not read it……” and “accusing people of having boils on their asses for which they refuse medical treatment.”

Ignore:
    Do you really want me to quote the message I sent to you, for all to see?

Now, I could carry on by concluding “What the heck is going on?”

But let’s just cut to the chase, because we both know what is going on, don’t we? You simply hate those whose views are contrary to yours (“Religion…..catholicism”).
    In other words, you are ignorant, arrogant and intolerant of others who do not conform to your own prejudiced views.

I have for a long time, campaigned tirelessly to expose those who use institutions to hide behind their weaknesses, prejudices, and bigotry in order to manipulate others for their own nefarious, self-centered ends and will continue to do so.

• T_Wreck
    T_Wreck avatar
    Forum posts: 3
    T_Wreck avatar
    T_Wreck
    --> @Ragnar
    Well, may you contradict yourself:
    “I am choosing to not tag Willows…….However I do not foresee an appeal being successful.”

Make unwarranted, crude personal attacks:
    “….aggravating his mental health” and “your continued behavior to be a request for help with your impulse control.”

Trump up baseless accusations:
    “…..to continue his spam crusade.”

Lie:
    …..wantonly ignored PMs from moderation about his multi-accounting.” and  “I tried to work with him” and: “…..but he escalated things beyond that (and continues to do so).” and: “I even repeatedly advised him that creating debates instead of forum topics would not be so frowned upon by moderation.”  and: “…..declaring you did not intend any honest discussion while spewing insults.” Absolutely none of those happened by any stretch of the imagination, did they?

Patronize:
    “Simply put, behave or we'll more directly help you behave.”

Simply making things up and deceptively misquoting:
    “them choosing to not read it……” and “accusing people of having boils on their asses for which they refuse medical treatment.”

Ignore:
    Do you really want me to quote the message I sent to you, for all to see?

Now, I could carry on by concluding “What the heck is going on?”

But let’s just cut to the chase, because we both know what is going on, don’t we? You simply hate those whose views are contrary to yours (“Religion…..catholicism”).
    In other words, you are ignorant, arrogant and intolerant of others who do not conform to your own prejudiced views.

I have for a long time, campaigned tirelessly to expose those who use institutions to hide behind their weaknesses, prejudices and bigotry in order to manipulate others for their own nefarious, self-centered ends and will continue to do so.

• ethang5
    ethang5 avatar
    ethang5 avatar
    ethang5
    -->@Whateveryou'recallingyoursockpuppettoday

You have been banned from every site you dishonestly campaigned tirelessly to expose those who use institutions to hide behind their weaknesses, prejudices and bigotry in order to manipulate others for their own nefarious, self-centered ends...

The problem is you, not every moderated site on the web.

...and will continue to do so.
    And you will continue to be banned till you wake up from your OCD fueled delusion.
  • Ragnar
    Ragnar avatar
    Ragnar avatar
    Ragnar
    Lie:
    …..wantonly ignored PMs from moderation about his multi-accounting.” and  “I tried to work with him” and: “…..but he escalated things beyond that (and continues to do so).” and: “I even repeatedly advised him that creating debates instead of forum topics would not be so frowned upon by moderation.”  and: “…..declaring you did not intend any honest discussion while spewing insults.” Absolutely none of those happened by any stretch of the imagination, did they?
    I literally sent him multiple private messages which included the line: "A place the rapid topic creation would be fine, is in the debate section of the site." Always sad when someone considers objective reality to have not happened by any stretch of the imagination.
  • Tee_Wrex
    Tee_Wrex avatar
    Forum posts: 5
    Tee_Wrex avatar
    Tee_Wrex
    --> @Ragnar
    Liar.
    You sent not one single message and you refused to even acknowledge let alone answer the message that I sent you.

You can keep up this pointless, demeaning witch-hunt for as long as you like but you certainly are showing your true colours alright.
  • ethang5
    ethang5 avatar
    ethang5 avatar
    ethang5
    --> @Dr.Franklin
    Lol. This must be that non-religious forum that has a tiny sub-forum called "beliefs and skepticism".

The idiot is talking about civility.
  • Ragnar
    Ragnar avatar
    Ragnar avatar
    Ragnar
    --> @Willows
    Do you authorize me to publicly share screenshots of the PMs?
  • Dr.Franklin
    Dr.Franklin avatar
    Debates: 29
    Forum posts: 7,871
    Dr.Franklin avatar
    Dr.Franklin
    --> @ethang5
    lol
  • ethang5
    ethang5 avatar
    ethang5 avatar
    ethang5
    --> @Ragnar
    He won't Ragnar. He's a liar. Just his deceitful behavior here proves it.

If you posted the PM's, his obsession and compulsion would not change. He would rationalize them, and his compulsion would just keep forcing him to post.

The man has a mental issue. No amount of reason or logic will change him. He needs medication and a doctors care.
  • T_Recks
    T_Recks avatar
    Forum posts: 10
    T_Recks avatar
    T_Recks
    --> @Ragnar
    Do you authorize me to publicly share screenshots of the PMs?

Whether or not you "sent" PMs (or, in this case I think PMT would be more apt) is irrelevant since you know very well I would not be able to (and of course, did not) read them as my account/s was/were closed.
    I think at best, you have jumped to conclusions and I suggest you may wish to make amends and stop this crazy, senseless witch hunt.

• ethang5
    ethang5 avatar
    ethang5 avatar
    ethang5
    --> @Ragnar
    See?

The dolt has rationalized his  making sock puppets and spamming a "witch hunt".

A troll hunt is more like it.
  • Deb-8-a-bull
    Deb-8-a-bull avatar
    Forum posts: 979
    Deb-8-a-bull avatar
    Deb-8-a-bull
    --> @ethang5
    Nice one dobby.    

OCD 
    Obsessive-Compulsive Dobber.
  • ethang5
    ethang5 avatar
    ethang5 avatar
    ethang5
    --> @Deb-8-a-bull
    Lucky for us, you're only obsessive, not compulsive. But you should know the disease degrades. Willows was not always so deluded and compulsive.

Hopefully you're gotten a hold of yourself on the singing group fixation. That obsession was loony weird.
  • Ragnar
    Ragnar avatar
    Ragnar avatar
    Ragnar
    --> @Willows
    Your choice to ignore the messages received from moderation (prior to the ban), does not bridge the gap into them not existing as you previously insisted.

At this time, your appeal is rejected. If in 90 days you wish to appeal again, please go through the proper channels, instead of mounting continued CoC violations against yourself.

108 days later

• Ragnar
    Ragnar avatar
    Ragnar avatar
    Ragnar
    We have a moderator shortage right now. Please hold off reports for minor things which are most often not even CoC violations. Major things should of course be reported.

In essence, if someone is acting like Varelse, report them. If they merely say something you disagree with, oh well.

The Code of Conduct can be found at: https://info.debateart.com/terms-of-service/rules