Infinite Set Theory Explains The Trinity

Author: ethang5

Total: 41
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
WAIT, how can my post #28 that showed you once again to be a biblically ignorant fool and a continued runaway be vacuous childish gibberish? 
When you learn what vacuous means, you'll know.

As is explicitly shown in this forum, I am the big Main Coon cat...
And you showed that without any aid from me, Dee Dee. Thanks.

You're slipping into all bold and all caps again genius. That troll-speak is just too tempting for you huh?

How's your paper crown? Did you win anything from yourself?
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

ethang5,

You did as I told you to do towards my post #30, mission accomplished as quoted below! Therefore you admit your weak refutations are irrelevant!

Ethang5, now what I want you to do in keeping with your embarrassing MO current, is to post another irrelevant post to this one, because all you can do within this forum when cornered because of your outright biblical ignorance, is to do just that, post irrelevancy!  

Ethang5, I have to truly thank you in the fact that you are beginning to realize that you are nothing but flotsam within this forum, whereas, in turn, please look up this very appropriate word that defines you so well.  

Subsequent to your embarrassing first post to a thread of your own in over 1 and 1/2 years, you had to let others write your post for you by giving so many "references" to your ungodly post.  If this wasn't enough embarrassment, you went against Jesus' words whereas all you had to do is quote Hebrews 11:6, instead of slapping Jesus in the face by bringing forth ungodly "Higher Math Jibberish" to try in vain to prove his Triune Doctrine!  

When will you ever learn that you are to use the Bible, and not man's words like you did in your comical "Higher Math Debacle" in trying so hard to prove the Trinity Doctrine!  "Peter and the other apostles replied: "We must obey God rather than human beings!" (Acts 5:29)

It matters not if bold letters and caps are used to show you to be the continued Biblical fool, because it only accentuates this fact, whereas the end results is what matters.

WHO IS NEXT IN LINE TO BE BIBLE SLAPPED, WHEREAS IF ETHANG5 WAS SMART, HE WOULDN'T ENGAGE ME  UNTIL HIS CURRENT WOUNDS HEALED AGAIN,  LOL!

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
It matters not if bold letters and caps are used...
If it didn't matter, you wouldn't use them.

Really, you have nothing to say. Telling yourself over and over you won, or that you slapped someone is just childish stupidity.

You can't anger me with stupidity. I was trained professionally for posters like you.

That's why you're stalking me around the board and posting in all bold and all caps like a loon. You're frustrated and bitter, and know of no other way to handle your frustration.

As I told you, I like trolls. You don't scare me, or anger me. I think mental illness is fascinating. I will toss you for lolz for as long as you remain clueless.

...UNTIL HIS CURRENT WOUNDS HEALED AGAIN
Role play online is for kids Dee Dee, you're far too old for such silliness. I'm beginning to wonder if you can tell reality from your pretend world.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

ethang5,

YOUR QUOTE: "You can't anger me with stupidity. I was trains professionally for posters like you"

The correct term is "trained."  How can you be proud of you "allegedly" being trained to deal with posters like me, because when are you going to use this "training?" Thus far, I have easily shown you to be biblically ignorant and a runaway as well. Therefore, isn't it time for you to use this alleged training to save yourself further embarrassment by always running away from biblical axioms, but instead, engage them no matter if I make you the continued Biblical fool? At least you can say you tried with this "alleged" training! 

YOUR QUOTE: "Really, you have nothing to say. Telling yourself over and over you won, or that you slapped someone is just childish stupidity."

Naw, as explicitly shown, your smoke screens are hiding the fact that you removed one foot to insert the other in slapping Jesus in the face by not using Hebrews 11:6 and Acts 5:29 to prove your Trinity Doctrine relating to Jesus. Instead you comically used man's words of ungodly "higher math" and references of others to help your write your thread, instead of Jesus' inspired words to prove Jesus' Triune.

Unfortunately, your "come back post of a thread that is not of your own making" will be drastically marred and tainted by you including references of others to help you write your first post thread subsequent to your dry spell of over 1 and 1/2 years from your last one.  Sorry, but this embarrassment will be with this thread of yours until it hopefully is forgotten about and disappears to save you from further embarrassment. :(

I personally can't wait for your upcoming new thread, and please don't make it another year and a half, of which we can only wonder in who you will choose this time to help you write that one!  For further comical relief that you displayed in this unfortunate thread of yours, why don't you use Mopac or Dr. Franklin to help you write it? But like you did in this thread, please reference them to show that you cannot write a thread of your own.  Wait, maybe use Tradesecret as well for even further ungodly laughter? Yes? LOL!!!

YOUR QUOTE: "That's why you're stalking me around the board and posting in all bold and all caps like a loon. You're frustrated and bitter, and know of no other way to handle your frustration."

Naw again, your bible ignorant presence is what makes me address your ungodly ways. Trust me, there is no frustration in easily handling your Bible ignorance and runaway modus operandi, because I will be rewarded by Jesus in doing so, understood?

YOUR REVEALING QUOTE: "I think mental illness is fascinating"

Good for you, praise! At least you admit of your malady. What drugs to you take, because subjectively, they are not working. Maybe its time to visit your psychologist to get an update in changing your meds, or adding to them?  We are here to help you, okay?

YOUR FINAL QUOTE: "Role play online is for kids Dee Dee, you're far too old for such silliness. I'm beginning to wonder if you can tell reality from your pretend world."

HOW DARE YOU MENTION MY CHRISTIAN FAITH AS A PRETEND WORLD????!!!! BLASPHEME!

I  know reality when I easily correct your ever so inept bible ignorance in the name of Jesus, and I will continue to do so, understand?

Enough bloodletting in your behalf for one day, you can thank me later when you post another irrelevant post to this one, okay?

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
The correct term is "trained."
Read it again sloooowly. Do some breathing exercises before you stalk. Eagerness causes mistakes.

Thus far, I have easily shown you to be biblically ignorant and a runaway as well. 
Yeah, but I don't respect the paper crown you gave to yourself, so I still toss you for lolz.

...instead of Jesus' inspired words to prove Jesus' Triune. 
I was not trying to "prove" the trinity. You think I was because you are functionally illiterate. But thanks for trying to help.

Naw again, your bible ignorant presence is what makes me address your ungodly ways.
My Christianity makes you address me, but your frustration and bitterness makes you use stupidity to do so. And you are only going to get more bitter and frustrated. Because with me, your weapons are useless, as I toss you like the emotional child you are.

HOW DARE YOU MENTION MY CHRISTIAN FAITH AS A PRETEND WORLD????!!!! BLASPHEME!
Stop imitating mopac. If you had anything of substance, you would not be pretending. But I know how to deal with posters who think they can hide behind pretense too.

Your posts are empty Dee Dee. I suspect that is because you are empty. Fueled by nothing but bitterness and bile.

No one cares how "embarrassed" you pretend I am, and its boring after you repeat it the hundredth time.

Leave the loony post template and simply post honest thinking. Stop trying to be top "coon cat" and people will take you seriously. Really, you can't win arguments by being stupid. You should know this by now.

Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@ethang5
I suppose if it helps people to accept that The Word begotten of God, and the Spirit which proceeds from God can all be fully God and One with God, it is all good.

I wouldn't go so far as to say that it explains The Trinity though, maybe just a certain aspect of The Trinity that is hard to wrap the head around. Namely, that 3 can be 1.

I can't fully appreciate the mathematics.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Mopac
...maybe just a certain aspect of The Trinity that is hard to wrap the head around. Namely, that 3 can be 1.
I can agree. Nothing can fully explain God, and if something could, our minds would not comprehend it anyway.

But God did gave us minds, and I think He intended us to use them. Anyway, I just found the subject interesting.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

ethang5,

In your post #33, you mentioned that you thought mental illness was fascinating!  Therefore, I obviously took that to mean you have mental illness in some way or another, because if you had meant your statement towards me, then you possibly would have been warned again of your misdeeds within this forum because the rules. 

Therefore, do you want to talk about your mental illness? Lest you forget, all you have to do is pray to Jesus and truly believe in Him and you will be granted your prayer requests of removing your mental illness. 

“And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, ye shall receive.” (Matthew 21:22)  Key word: “believing,” which triggers the prayer in a direct absolute manner, as none other than Jesus so states.

There is a frightening drawback though, and that is when a pseudo-christian like you does not get their prayer answered, then the onus is put upon them because they obviously didn’t “believe” enough, which adds even more guilt upon you.

I wish you the best in this prayer scenario, and as Jesus stated, remember to pray in a closet and in secret, period! (Matthew 6:6)

Please let us know how it turns out, okay? We are always enlightened to hear that prayers were answered, praise Jesus!

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
In your post #33, you mentioned that you thought mental illness was fascinating! 
Yes. Like, for example , why do all trolls bold and cap everything? It's so interesting.

Therefore, I obviously took that to mean you have mental illness in some way or another, because if you had meant your statement towards me, then you possibly would have been warned again of your misdeeds within this forum because the rules. 
I would have been warned because I find mental illness fascinating? Warned by whom? And why is it against the rules to find mental illness fascinating?

Therefore, do you want to talk about your mental illness?
To a mentally ill person? I think not.

The rest of your post was more of your childish gibberish, so I skipped it.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

ethang5,

YOUR QUOTE: "I would have been warned because I find mental illness fascinating? Warned by whom? And why is it against the rules to find mental illness fascinating?"

Your quote above was obviously meant for me, otherwise you wouldn't put this quote upon yourself, GET IT? Therefore calling one inane is against the rules and should be flagged, but I didn't because you have enough embarrassment within this forum, UNDERSTOOD?

Now, as usual, you have RUN AWAY from the topic of prayer, what's new in this respect? NOTHING!  You just keep running away because that is all you can do within this forum when topics are brought forth that you can no more address than you can walk on water in the summertime!

You are once again in what this url represents:

RUN ETHANG5, RUN, pick up those chicken feathers as you runaway again, don't leave that mess behind!  LOL!!!

ethang5
ethang5
Your quote above was obviously meant for me, otherwise you wouldn't put this quote upon yourself, GET IT? 
I get that you think you think you need to tell me who my quote was meant for. I made the quote genius, I know whom it was meant for.

Therefore calling one inane is against the rules and should be flagged,
Having a mental illness is not necessarily insanity. And I do find it very interesting.

..but I didn't because you have enough embarrassment within this forum, UNDERSTOOD?
Why would I be embarrassed at your mental illness? I find it funny. You must be constantly embarrassed cause you talk about it often. You must be projecting.

Lol!!
Your silly lols don't convince us homer. When you have nothing to say, adding a "lol!!" at the end doesn't make it any more  pertinent.