Author: Salixes

Read-only
Total: 120
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Salixes
You can laugh as much as you like but when you have a wife who grew up constantly being threatened with "the iron rod of God" by her total bastard of a JW father it ain't no laughing matter at all.
I laugh at you and your lame threads, not your wife.

The scars on her back and backside healed up years ago but the emotional scars are still there.
Your scars are even more obvious.

And he called it discipline.
And is your constant vitriolic spam supposed to soothe or avenge her?
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ethang5
As I said Zionism is what it is and the Trump Netanyahu meeting was all about Zionism .

You do know what Zionism is don't you?

Or are you just misrepresenting for dramatic effect again like you did with the word semitic.

And you're not selectively moral hey. I don't believe you for a minute. You might tow the party line but that doesn't absolve you of your own thoughts.

Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@ethang5

Didn't god create this "poor little girl from Ghana", And didn't he create her with this intestinal defect?
You think everything God creates remains static?

No, I think everything that you say believe that was created by god created is not flawless. Did god not create this poor little girl or not?

Didn't god create and cause everything to come into existence. 
Did God create your posts?

My, my,  that is extremely shallow . You simply have no fkn answered do you, Popoff ?  You are totally redundant of any logical explanation as to why YOUR GOD!!!! created this poor little girl with this life threatening condition. 

And whats more you don't fkn care about her either, other wise YOU would have sent round the collection plate ages ago and seen to it that she was  cared for and cured. Some fkn christian you are!!!? 

So you are telling us that YOU and your congregation of self righteous, holier than thou fellow Christians cannot raise the measly  "10,000 Ghana CEDI's ( their unit of money) which comes to $200", for this little girl in Ghana in desperate need of a "medical operation"?  What happened to  " sell your possessions and give to the poor" , Matthew 19:21 ?? Start by selling your pc and do us all a fkn favour

There is a chance that a little 6 year old girl in Ghana today was not there thousands of years ago

So are you now trying to claim that your god who is believed BY YOU  to be  omnipotent and in all places at all times, had no hand whatsoever in the creation of this poor little girl from Ghana.  You just don't have a logical answer for anything at all do you. 

He's a  bit of a dozy forgetful and clueless nobhead at times, isn't he, your god?
He created you didn't He?

According to YOU AND THE BiBLE, he did, But somehow this seems to contradict your statement above suggesting that he had no hand in the creation of " the little girl living today in Ghana today". MAKE YOUR FKN MIND UP POPOFF!!!,  you want it all ways don't you?

Like I said, you need to get your story straight Popoff.  You want it both ways. Your coming across as a extremely confused little soul with absolutely no answers to perfectly reasonable questions. 

Why did your god - creator of all things - create this little girl with such a crippling life threatening defect?

"For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him". Colossians 1:16

"For My hand made all these things, Thus all these things came into being," declares the LORD ". Isaiah 66:2

" You created all things, and because of Your will they existed, and were created." Revelation 4:11

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@zedvictor4
As I said Zionism is what it is and the Trump Netanyahu meeting was all about Zionism .
The topic was the first American president to attend a march for life. Your anti- semitism made you lash out incoherently against Zionists, your pet name for Jews.

Trump meeting Netanyahu had nothing to do with the subject.

You do know what Zionism is don't you?
I do. I also know what an anti-semite is too. Your country is known to be infected with antisemitism Z. Even more so the liberal party you seem to love. You are probably simply a product of your toxic environment rather than a out and out anti-semite.

I don't believe you for a minute.
Of course you don't. But I'll survive your doubt.

You might tow the party line but that doesn't absolve you of your own thoughts.
Jesus knows and holds me responsible for my thoughts. As His servant and personal property, my morality cannot be selective. I do not have the authority to choose a different moral code.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ethang5
 Zionism is a Zionism and not necessarily a Jewish preoccupation. And Semitic is Semitic and not necessarily a Jewish language.

Anti-Semitic as you define it is a good sound bite, but is only reflective of a general malaise between persons of differing origins and appearances, and in this respect the U.S.A is no better than any other Nation.

And I will survive your inaccurate assumptions of me.

And Jesus......So say you.....And that's your prerogative.

But you will never convince me that you were not conditioned to be selectively moral.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen

No,...
Then the little girl could have been created free of defect and developed it after creation. Could you not figure out this simplicity on your own?

He's a  bit of a dozy forgetful and clueless nobhead at times, isn't he, your god?
He created you didn't He?

According to YOU AND THE BiBLE, he did,
And that same bible calls God the Majestic omnipotent, creator of the universe. I think the bible is more credible than you homer.

But somehow this seems to contradict your statement above suggesting that he had no hand in the creation of " the little girl living today in Ghana today".
My statement suggested no such thing. Its just your poor reading comprehension tripping you up again.

MAKE YOUR FKN MIND UP POPOFF!!!,  you want it all ways don't you?
I'd settle for you being civil and rational.

Your coming across as a extremely confused little soul with absolutely no answers to perfectly reasonable questions.
Like, did God make your posts?
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@zedvictor4
But you will never convince me that you were not conditioned to be selectively moral.
As I am not trying to convince you, I think that's a safe bet.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
No,... I think everything that you say believe that was created by god created is not flawless. Did god not create this poor little girl or not?

Then the little girl could have been created free of defect and developed it after creation.

No and simply because your god according to YOU and the fkn bible created !all fkn things" !!!!!!

Your habit of quoting out of context doesn't go noticed. AND IT WON'T ALTER THE FACT THAT NOT ALL OF YOUR GODS CREATIONS ARE FAULTLESS. IN FACT MOST OF THEM WERE FUCKED UP FROM DAY ONE!!!!

Did God create your posts?

My, my,  that is extremely shallow . You simply have no fkn answered do you, Popoff ?  You are totally redundant of any logical explanation as to why YOUR GOD!!!! created this poor little girl with this life threatening condition. 

And whats more you don't fkn care about her either, other wise YOU would have sent round the collection plate ages ago and seen to it that she was  cared for and cured. Some fkn christian you are!!!? 

So you are telling us that YOU and your congregation of self righteous, holier than thou fellow Christians cannot raise the measly  "10,000 Ghana CEDI's ( their unit of money) which comes to $200", for this little girl in Ghana in desperate need of a "medical operation"?  What happened to  " sell your possessions and give to the poor" , Matthew 19:21 ?? Start by selling your pc and do us all a fkn favour

MAKE YOUR FKN MIND UP POPOFF!!!,  you want it all ways don't you?

I give as good as I get from you Popoff . The mods seem reluctant to discipline you deservedly so I won't be cowered by some of such low intellect who cannot make up his mind as to whether god - HIS " "GOD!!! - created everything"  as per the bible says or just likes to pick out what fluffy  nice things his god may or may not have created while ignoring all the genetic defects and diseases he also created in children such as your subject little girl from Ghana.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
No and simply because your god according to YOU and the fkn bible created !all fkn things" !!!!!!
God did create her homer, she just could have developed the defect after creation.

I give as good as I get from you Popoff .
I haven't given you any insults or vulgarity in this thread. But even if you can't be civil, at the very least, can't you be rational?

Are you really not smart enough to figure out that some of the things God create change after creation? Really?

Well, since you're now deleting my responses and re-spamming your vulgar post, your post is empty. I addressed everything in it in my last post, the one you deleted.

When you calm down and have something intelligent to say, let me know, but while you're re-spamming I'll be doing something more useful than telling you the same things again that you deleted.

Oh, and I'm trying to get a video of the little girl online that I can link. She's precious.
Seth
Seth
-->
@ethang5
Yes, as I said a figment of your imagination can have whatever you imagine.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Seth
Yeah, I know Capt. Obvious. Read my last post to you again. Post #90

Seth
Seth
-->
@ethang5
Thanks for your confirmation but I didn't need it.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Seth
And yet you posted to me. OK capt.
Seth
Seth
-->
@ethang5
Do you not understand how forums work?
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Seth
Something tells me you're about to earn your moniker again Capt.
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
Allah, Buddha, Elohim, and Jesus were a foursome the other day on the back nine. Buddha mentioned, "The American legislature is up in arms, again, over us."
"Us?" Jesus replied?
"Well, you and Allah, anyway, and pounding Elohim while they’re at it."
"Ya," replied Elohim, "I’ve heard every war oath for blood in the name of every one of us, as if we’re the cause of their misery. But you seem immune to it. How do you do it?"
Allah interrupted: "I'd declare a fatwa and wish a thousand fleas on each of their eyes."
"I tried an eye for an eye. Didn't do so well," Elohim interjected.
Buddha replied, "I think it works this way; I asked a hot dog vendor the other day to make me one with everything. He thought I meant the whole world, and what do you know, he made it happen. I just wanted a dog with deli mustard and diced onion."

Salixes
Salixes
-->
@Seth
Do you not understand how forums work?
He knows exactly how forums work which is why is he gratuitously uses misquotes in order to just slip under the radar.

The moderators will not necessarily, nor have the time, to check back to the original statement that he completely hacks and butchers to say what he wants it to.

Yes, I know, it is very dirty and deceptive and his misquoting has escalated to new levels.

The best thing is just keep reporting and present actual instances of his misquoting to the moderators so that they can see at a glance what he gets up to.

He will be made to either shape up or ship out.

Obviously, it is in the nature of theists to lie and deceive in order to try and justify an unwinnable position but the amount of deceptive misquoting by this individual is well beyond the pale.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
God did create her homer, she just could have developed the defect after creation.

I see. And what created the defect in this poor little girl that you haven't manged to find a measly $200.00 for?

I haven't given you any insults or vulgarity in this thread.

STOP LYING!!!!! Your full of it and I am sick of your getting away with all of your deviousness for the sake of argument. You are allowed to behave like a spoiled little brat once you have painted yourself into a corner and are left redundant of answers to perfectly good, logical questions.. You insult almost everyone on this and every thread that refuses to agree with you and puts forward a better argument than you could ever dream to muster. I see you have caused the Brother to be banned which you admit on another thread was your intention. 

Are you really not smart enough to figure out that some of the things God create change after creation? Really?

Stop it. You are the one who is lacking in logic Popoff!!!  Either your god created "ALL THINGS" as the bible says or he didn't.

I'm trying to get a video of the little girl online that I can link.

Then do it and throw the 200 bucks her way  that you claim she desperately needs,while your at it, you  hypocrite.

You could also explain to us what this intestinal defect actually consists of ? What problems is it causing for her? What has happened to her since you brought up the matter of her plight. Has she received any aid from YOU or you church?

What is her condition since you posted about her (post 2 above)  on  02.13.20  at 12:27 PM - 28 days ago!!!!!!!! - or is this all just more of your bullshite that you now wish you hadn't said.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
God did create her homer, she just could have developed the defect after creation.

I see.
Finally!

And what created the defect in this poor little girl that you haven't manged to find a measly $200.00 for?
The child has had the operation jedthro. While you sat on your backside and called the $200 "measly" yet couldn't send it yourself, God sent it. Yeah, the same God you call imaginary. He sent what you, the actual Stephen, couldn't. Strange no?

I haven't given you any insults or vulgarity in this thread. 

STOP LYING!!!!! Your full of it and I am sick of your getting away with all of your deviousness for the sake of argument. 
Lol. Can you point to any insult I've made in this thread? And Ethan never uses vulgarity.

I see you have caused the Brother to be banned which you admit on another thread was your intention. 
Dee Dee himself is responsible for his ban. No one "caused" the mods to ban him. He could have easily modified his behavior.

Stop it. You are the one who is lacking in logic Popoff!!!  Either your god created "ALL THINGS" as the bible says or he didn't.
So God is responsible for your posts.

You could also explain to us what this intestinal defect actually consists of ?
Why?

What problems is it causing for her?
She needed an operation.

What has happened to her since you brought up the matter of her plight.
Posted already.

Has she received any aid from YOU or you church?
Lol. She got nothing from you, the one doing the most complaining. It was the one you call imaginary that did something. Imagine that!

...or is this all just more of your bullshite that you now wish you hadn't said.
Since I think before I speak, there is nothing I wish I hadn't said. Calm down homer, if you're not going to help her, no one needs to report her condition to you.
Seth
Seth
-->
@ethang5
And you have a bible reference for this? I'd be happy to see it.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
God did create her homer,
Finally!

I haven't once disputed this have I, Popoff.  You are the one arguing whether or not god created everything. You are the one trying to swerve what the bible actually states.  Again you want it all ways. Your god according to YOU and the BIBLE, created "EVERYTHING". There are well over 100 BIBLE verses that makes this clear.

Your god not only created this little sick child he also created the defect that is causing her to be in dire need of an operation that you, Popoff, seemed reluctant to contribute towards. Yet you do not shy away from asking "atheists" to pay for her. Your not only a compulsive liar, Popoff you are also a fkn hypocrite!!!! 

The child has had the operation jedthro. 

When did she have it and how do you know? I believe you are lying again, Popoff because of the awkward embarrassing questions I posed you concerning this fictional "sick child".

You could also explain to us what this intestinal defect actually consists of ?

Why?

Why not? It was you after all who introduced this little sick child to the conversation asking for money, Popoff just like your namesake Peter Popoff and let me remind you: this is what you have said to salixes at post #2 ;

ethang5 wrote: I know a little girl in Ghana that needs 10,000 Ghana CEDI's ( their unit of money) which comes to $200.

Surely a self-righteous atheist who can either do nothing to help this child or just doesn't care is either impotent or just plain, outright evil.

Which are you?
 So here your telling salixes that there IS a girl in need of an operation AND THE MONEY TO PAY FOR IT, but  then,  hey presto, when pushed on the matter you tell us all that she has had the operation and all is fine .  YOUR A FKN LIAR!!!!! and anyone and everyone can see this to be the case. 

She got nothing from you, 

Correct.  I was giving to charity at home Popoff

...or is this all just more of your bullshite that you now wish you hadn't said.
 if you're not going to help her, no one needs to report her condition to you.

But "she" doesn't need help does she? She's all of a sudden been cured and her defect but only, it seems after you was pressed for some additional simple information concerning this "little child's " predicament. Now, you want to put this story behind you by not answering further questions because according to ONLY YOU, POPOFF, she has suddenly been fixed and all is well.

YOUR A FKN LIAR!!!!!!!!

You have come onto this thread, trotted out some old claptrap about a sick child desperate for an operation without a single piece of evidence that supports your story; IT HASN'T WORKED!!!!!!

For those unfamiliar with the name Peter POPOFF,

he stole from the sick and those in desperate need or REAL Medical OPERATIONS and desperate medical attention. 

Peter Popoff  televangelist and con man. He was exposed in 1986 for using an earpiece to receive radio messages from his wife, who gave him the names, addresses and ailments of audience members during Popoff-led religious services. Popoff falsely claimed God revealed this information to him so that Popoff could cure them by faith healing.

The late and great debunker James Randi  exposed his evangelical cons and carpetbagging.

$4 million dollars a year he was stealing from the sick and in desperate need That's almost 10 million today.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Seth
And you have a bible reference for this? I'd be happy to see it.

Of course he doesn't Seth. He a compulsive liar who makes everything up as he goes especially when he has painted himself into a corner with his bullshit, claptrap and lies. This is a person who will rewrite whole verses of scripture when caught on the back foot.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Seth

And you have a bible reference for this?
You don't believe the bible. How would a reference help you?

I'd be happy to see it.
I'm not sure you would. If you can't figure out on your own that some of the things God create change after creation, you're probably not mentally equipped to handle the verse.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
Again you want it all ways. 
Nope. I'd just settle for rationality. You told me civility was off the table.

Your god according to YOU and the BIBLE, created "EVERYTHING". There are well over 100 BIBLE verses that makes this clear. 
I have never disputed this. I simply asked you who created your posts,  and every time I do, you choke. Why?

Your god not only created this little sick child he also created the defect that is causing her to be in dire need of an operation...
Aaaand this is why you choke. You want to blame God, but you can't if you admit that God didn't create your posts. So you run, dodge, and hide from the simple question. Who created your post homer?

When did she have it and how do you know?
I lived in Ghana for 15 years Jethro. She had the operation a few days ago, and my friend there who works with us to help people is on the case for me.

I believe you are lying again, Popoff   because of the awkward embarrassing  questions I posed you concerning this fictional "sick child".
Your questions were not awkward or embarrassing ( for anyone but you) they were just not dumb.

Why not?
For one, its none of your business.

So here your telling salixes that there IS a girl in need of an operation AND THE MONEY TO PAY FOR IT,but  then,  hey presto, when pushed on the matter you tell us all that she has had the operation and all is fine 
No one was pushed Abdul. When we found out that Sal's promise to help her was bogus, someone else came to her rescue. She is recovering, thank God.

She got nothing from you, 

Correct.  I was giving to charity at home   Popoff
Lol. Of course. You even sound like the charitable type.

IT HASN'T WORKED!!!!!!
Oh, I don't know. The little girl is fine, Salixes is exposed as a hypocrite, and you're about to go apoplectic. I'd call that a solid win.
Seth
Seth
-->
@ethang5
So you just make shit up, I guess your gang believes you and unfortunately that encourages you to try it on thinking people. It's a fail.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Seth
So you have a gang!
No, I have a group.

I guess your gang believes you and...
Lol. Why do you even ask questions if your responses ignore the answers?

So you just make shit up,...
Irony.

It's a fail.
Tell me about it.
Seth
Seth
More quote mining, it's dishonest but understandable given your character.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Seth
Try as you might, your incompetence is your fault.

Your irrational militant anti-theism hampers your ability to think clearly. If you dislike me so much, stop posting to me.

But if you can't handle your bile, I can. You can't get me banned or even angry. I will squeeze the last drop of lolz out of you if you allow me to.

That is how its gonna be Cletus. Deal with it.
Seth
Seth
-->
@ethang5
Is Cletus your alter ego? You certainly appear as a very angry little person. Calm down Cletus, neither the world nor I cares about your narcissism.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Seth
...neither the world nor I cares about your narcissism.
Lol. You're speaking for the world now?

If you really didn't care Cletus, you wouldn't be stalking me.

You're a dime a dozen on the net.