The Problem with Atheists

Author: 3RU7AL

Total: 372
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@3RU7AL
None of those definitions make a clear distinction between the CONCRETE NOUN and the ABSTRACT NOUN.

And are therefore invalid.
Thats not fair as you do a similar thing at #339 as follows ergo not invalid for me any more than for you, then.

3ru #339..."Definition of exist, to have actual being; be real.Definition of real, being or occurring in fact or actuality; having verifiable existence; true and actual; not imaginary, alleged, or ideal.

3ru, you used "definitions" in your above comments, and I used dictionary definitions in my previous, yet you dont accept them.  What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Not only that, you even refer to that which "true" in your above comments #339.

By your definition, an idea can "exist" (lochnessbigfootunicornspacealiens) with the same validity as a planet.

False i.e. I no where suggested a concept was and occupied space as a planet or Universe is.  Your playing mind games to avoid the truth{ concept  of understanding that which is not false }.

Intellect exist ergo concecpts exist not as occupied space physical energy reality, rather as real concepts, of which some are more real { true } than others because they complement occupied space reality.

Concepts/ideas and intellect exist for  and as,  what they are. Meta{beyond}-space/Spirit-1 concepts ergo intellect/mind.  

We can play conceptual mind games to allow our ego to avoid truth, we cannot change the truth of what exists as occupied space reality and Meta-space intellect/mind.

Now you may want to call my explanations mind games, as I do your approach, however, the differrence is truth of conceptual catagorizing our experiences.

So 3ru, do humans experience access to the catagory of intellectual mind/concepts, true or false?  Were certainly seem to have the illusion of such.

All concepts are imaginary. Some imaginary concepts are true, i.e. the complement existence in reality. Others imaginaries are not true ex unicorns.

3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@ebuc
All concepts are imaginary. Some imaginary concepts are true, i.e. the complement existence in reality. Others imaginaries are not true ex unicorns.
Is your moral preference "a true imaginary concept" or a "false imaginary concept" ?

Does your moral preference "exist" in the same way the planet earth exists, or in the way that lochnessbigfootunicornspacealiens "exist" ?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@3RU7AL
3ru, your avoiding the questions, yet again . :--D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3ru, Does intellect exist on Earth?

Does intellect exist in Universe?

Does intellect exist in complement to the finite, occupied space Universe?

Does your moral preference "exist" in the same way the planet earth exists, or in the way that lochnessbigfootunicornspacealiens "exist" ?

Huh?  Here you go again with suggesting that I equate a concept with occupied space something ex earth.  I have not done that and told you such you before.

Your creating a false narrative in my regards. Not fair old friend.

Morals exist are Meta-space concepts that we humans attempt to act out in reality existence.

Three primary kinds of existence.  You came close to getting them correct in the other thread.  Not yet in this thread.

I prefer true relative and absolute concepts over false --aka imaginary concepts--.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@ebuc
How do you make the distinction ?

EXIST (1)

EXIST (2)

EXIST (3)
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@3RU7AL
How do you make the distinction ?

It is the distinction of catagories ---via access to Meta-space/Spirit-1 mind/intellect/concepts--  Rational, logical common sense based on human experiences, either directly or indirectly via instrumentation. Old news as you make catagorizations the same way :--D

EXIST (1)
Eternally existent, Meta-space see above

EXIST (2)
Eternally existent, macro-infinite, truly non-occupied space, that, embraces/surrounds the following,  ---more old news---,

EXIST (3)
Eternally existent, finite, occupied space Universe --again, old news that youve heard from me for since at least 2018 and maybe longer if you read my stuff at DDO.

When Ive presented a concept that is not true, please let me know.  Meta-space exists in complement to occupied space, eternally.

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@ebuc
DOES GOD EXIST (1)

DOES GOD EXIST (2)

DOES GOD EXIST (3)
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@3RU7AL
DOES GOD EXIST (1)

Ive addressed this question many times. Old news that God/Universe are synonyms, at least in any rational, logical common sense approach defining God.

The problem with some, if not most athiest's, is, that,  there is no problem except for those who do not practice rational logical common sense when it comes to definnging God.  Old news.

Does intellect exist in Universe 3ru.

You still avoiding the tough questions. C,mon man, your the super-philosopher you have all people on this forum should be able to answer that question.

Does intellect exist on Earth?

Does intellect exist in complement to the finite, occupied space Universe?

How long you going to pay the lame game?

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
God/Universe are synonyms.
Yeah!!!!!

Rational logical common sense.

Try telling that to Mr E et al.

Taught as kids....They still think that God is an eternally existent magical  floaty about bloke.

How's that for rational logical common sense? 

LOL.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@ethang5
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
How's that for rational logical common sense?
Zed you forget the teachings of what Geewhiz said 'i-applelust  10:42 ' , just  before they served them the posion snake.

..' Forgive them O-logarithm above, for they knoweth not what they think ' i.e. they are like zomebies with an Over Compulsive Didorder that linits their abilities to stray off the one true path of  infantile regurgitation '.

Those in high places have used the cult re-programmers from the 80's, to attempt to pull these  people out of their OCD zombosis with no positve results.

It appears these people cult-behaviour begun at such a young age, that, if they were not getting better by five years after puberty, then their hardwiring had calcified an left them in this zombosis state for the rest of their lives.

There is also some types of physio-active plants that can some times decalcify this neuronic wiring and cause them to have brief visions of true reality, then then the hardwiring re-calcifies in their nervous system.

There is also some older shock treatment experiments being conducted on a few of them who started religions that paid them big bucks { millions of dollars } to stand on a stage each week and recite their infantile regurgitation to 100,000 of thousands of those with various degrees of zombosis.

The next frontier to decalcify their hardwiring is sound therapy.  

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
Nice.
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@zedvictor4
Now you're obsessing about me in threads I'm not actively in? Resist the moron Hari path Zed.