The Problem with Atheists

Author: 3RU7AL

Total: 372
mustardness
Debates: 0
mustardness
-->
@3RU7AL
I'm not going to tell you what I can't possibly know.
Ego spaking again. tell us what you believe may exist outside of a finite, occupied space Universe?

YOu ego will not allow you to follow a rational, logical common sense pathway to a speculative conclusion.

Besides the fact that it does not and cannot possibly matter in any practical or verifiable sense to us as humans. 
Many things we talk about in these forms dont matter in any practical or veriiable sense. Does not stop any from speculation or rational, logical common sense pathways of thought. I bet even you follow logical pathways of thought that have no practical value.

You are describing noumenon.
 Take away the noise and you hear nothing aka slience.

Take away the visible radiation and you see nothing aka lack of light.

Take away the finite, occupied space Universe and what remains is macro-infinite, non-occupied space.

Take away the ego, and the truth remains unfettered..........................................................................................................................
......................................................................................................................................................................................................

................infinite..........................................SPACE{>*<)  (>*<)SPACE.................................infinite............................................
........................................................................................................................................................................................................
...........................................................................................................................................................................................................
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@mustardness
You are describing noumenon.
Take away the visible radiation and you see nothing aka lack of light.
Take away the finite, occupied space Universe and what remains is macro-infinite, non-occupied space.
Take away the ego, and the truth remains unfettered..........................................................................................................................
......................................................................................................................................................................................................

................infinite..........................................SPACE{>*<)  i  (>*<)SPACE.................................infinite............................................
........................................................................................................................................................................................................
...........................................................................................................................................................................................................
If you are unable to detect sound, it is illogical to conclude that there is no sound.
If you are unable to detect radiation, it is illogical to conclude that there is no radiation.
If you are unable to detect finite-occupied-space-universe, it is illogical to conclude that there is no finite-occupied-space-universe.

How would you know if perhaps, maybe, we were in something like...  I don't know...
..........................................................................................................................

................inDEfinite..........................................SPACE{>*<)  i  (>*<)SPACE.................................inDEfinite............................................
......................................inDEfinite.....................................SPACE{>*<)  i  (>*<)SPACE .................................inDEfinite.... ...........................................inDEfinite..............................................SPACE{>*<)  i  (>*<)SPACE.................................inDEfinite....

I do love a chance to engage in a serious discussion concerning the metaphysics of cosmic ontology.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@EtrnlVw
Ok, so do you think it would be fair to say you know any of this because of Gnosis?
Mixed with my own observations as well. All knowledge is at the finger tips of every soul, not just mine.
It appears we have uncovered common ground.

I agree that, when it comes to "spiritual" or "divine" or "metaphysical" Q&A, the answer should always be, "you should never trust another soul, and you should never expect another soul to trust you, go look for yourself".

You might like this - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGarjovMfj0

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@3RU7AL
Geezuz, if you had idea how hard it was for me to sit through that you'd be impressed. Okay, but lets have some fun now, whatcha want to discuss? how deep do ya wanna go?
Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@EtrnlVw
 Atheists seem to me, to be stuck in a materialists nightmare.

No, we are living in reality, which I'm assuming you refer to as a "materialistic nightmare". But coincidentally, you also live in that "nightmare" just like everyone else, you are forced to deal with reality like the rest of us. It appears though, you would much rather create a fantasy of God Worlds and live there thus divorcing yourself from reality. This of course can easily be observed in many of your posts.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@EtrnlVw
It was only six minutes...

I'm not really ready to do a "deep dive" and "compare notes" so to speak.

In my experience, it seems prudent to stick with consensus quanta and negotiate qualia.

Two people trying to talk about Gnosis is often like a fly trying to talk to a penguin.

Gnosis is really only important (or even knowable) to the specific individual who has actually experienced it.
Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@EtrnlVw
Eckankar

Ye, that cult has destroyed many lives over the years. It would be a good thing not to promote it lest you be seen as someone who wishes to destroy someone else life.
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@3RU7AL
It was only six minutes...

Yes, and I barely made it through the first 4. Ef this, ef that blah blah blah. Sorry I get annoyed at foul mouths. 

I'm not really ready to do a "deep dive" and "compare notes" so to speak.

As you wish.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@EtrnlVw
Oh dear, god worlds are your fantasy dear chap.
Please produce mention of god worlds by any religion.
It's all in your head and nowhere else.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@3RU7AL
If you are unable to detect sound, it is illogical to conclude that there is no sound.

If 'we' hear no sound then there is no sound for 'we' the specific set of observers    Yes, there may exist sound for other if they exist.

If you are unable to detect radiation, it is illogical to conclude that there is no radiation.

Take away the visible radiation and you see nothing aka lack of light

If  'we' normally have no trouble seeing visible light, and we place ourself in room with no visible light then there no visible light exists for 'we' the specific local observer only  Yes there may exist visible light for other ---if they exist--- in another room or outside of the 'we' room where in.

If you are unable to detect finite-occupied-space-universe, it is illogical to conclude that there is no finite-occupied-space-universe.
Take away the finite, occupied space Universe --ergo all possible observers---  and what remains is macro-infinite, non-occupied space.

You ego stil playing mind games here above Bru.  You concede we live in a finite, occupied space Universe and  when I ask you to process this simple conceptual scenario, you cannot transpose the your use of the local special-case "you" or 'we' to cosmic scale of finite, occupied space as "you" or 'we'.

So this is just ego interjecting itself to create mental blockages of my statement.

Finite occupied space Universe = all "you"s in this conceptual scenario and you play mind games to avoid answering the questions.

Are you still a immature 14 year old Bru7.

Take away the ego, and the truth remains unfettered remains true despite your ego based and immature mind games.

How would you know if perhaps, maybe, we were in something like...  I don't know...

...inDEfinite.....

I do love a chance to engage in a serious discussion concerning the metaphysics of cosmic ontology.
Ego placing immature 14 year old mental blockages in pathway of rational, logical common sense.

InDEfinite = not defined.

Whats outside finite, occupied space Universe is defined my and you immaturity dismisses both the finite, occupied space, --- momentarily--  so your ego can post irrelevant "inDEfinite" when what you call inDEfinite is clealy defined by myself and any who do not allow the ego to subject itself into an otherwise rational, logical common sense pathway.

You like the two year old laying on the flooring shaking and repeating no, no, no.

Take away the ego, and the truth remains unfettered remains true, despite your ego based and immature mind games to disguise truth as undefined/inDEfinite.

.....defined-by-mind-of-human.........................SPACE(>*<)  (>*<)SPACE...............defined-by-mind of human.........................

...inDefinite is defined mind game of human I-verse/EGO..........SPACE(>*<)  (>*<)SPACE............inDEfinite isdefined mind game of human I-verse/EGO

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@mustardness
If you are unable to detect sound, it is illogical to conclude that there is undetected sound.

If you are unable to detect radiation, it is illogical to conclude that there is undetected radiation.

If you are unable to detect multiple finite-occupied-space-universe, it is illogical to conclude that there is no multiple finite-occupied-space-universe.
If you are unable to detect multiple finite-occupied-space-universe, it is illogical to conclude that there is undetected multiple finite-occupied-space-universe.

Epistemological standards of evidence only allow us to say what is reliably detectable and what is not reliably detectable.

Epistemological standards of evidence are pretty good about telling us what exists, but is extremely bad at telling us what doesn't exist.
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@3RU7AL
I can detect reality, and it is actually throug detecting reality that I can strongly make the claim that it is logical to believe that there is undetected reality.

What's the alternative? Outright denying the reality of your experience.

And if you are having an experience at all, you are detecting some form of reality.

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@3RU7AL
None of these take into account the context of my givens, as stated ergo this is running off on divergent pathways to the crux of my issues regarding  your ego  blocking rational, logical common sense pathways of thouhgts and you actually appear to be losing it mentally and emotionally.

I.e. your ego still installing  mental road blocks to pathways of rational, logical common sense.

If we cannot detect sound/radiiation then there is no sound/radiation for us ergo we hear/see silence { no vibration } and this is analogy to  my cosmic Universe scenario that your ego is still intalling road blocks avoid the only rational, logical common sense conclusion.

Sound/radiation is vibration of many various frequencies and I transposed as our finite, occupied space Universe --that you concede to be existent-- ergo only rational logical conclusion is that what exists outside of finite, occupied space Universe, is macro-infinite non-occupied space.

I will repeat as you have become mentally distraught, if no finite, occupied space Universe exists then what is left is what is outside of that Universe, macro-infinite non-occupied space. Duhh!

Epistemological standards of evidence are pretty good about telling us what exists, but is extremely bad at telling us what doesn't exist.

Take away what we know or believe to exist ---the finite occupied space Universe--- then what remains can only be macro-infinite non-occupied space.  Simple not all the mental hand-waving divergent mental road blocks you want to install on rational, logicacl common sense pathways of thought.

It superficially appears there is a 3rd or 4th catagory of space, that has invaded your ability to follow rational, logical common sense pathways of thought.

We will call this third catagory of subconscious  { ego / i-verse } i.e. it may be  non-intentional spirit-of-non-intent ergo metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts.

Please try and put aside your subconscious{ ego / iverse } space and use visuals. You dont even really even have to be able to read any words in the follow Bru7.   Just consider this finite set below (>*<)(>*<} and then consider it when it is not there. Also keep in mind. that the dots......are there for formatting purposes only.   Just consider the dots...are not there.

1} visual scenario #1
......................................................................................................................................
..........................................SPACE(>*<)  (>*<)SPACE..................................................
.....................................................................................................................................

2} visual scenario #2,
............................................................................................................................................
...........................................................................................................................................
..........................................................................................................................................

Occupied SPACE { (>*<)(>*<) } and non-occupied SPACE { ...... } exist. Take away one and the other is what remains.  This is childs play Bru7.

Metaphysical-1, concept of space { i-space } does not exist without occupied space experience of metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept acessing creatures.  Experience precedes thought. I think about something { occupied space } via a occupied space nervous system.

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Mopac
I can detect reality, and it is actually throug detecting reality that I can strongly make the claim that it is logical to believe that there is undetected reality.

What's the alternative? Outright denying the reality of your experience.
It is logical to strongly suspect there may be undetected reality, but you can't get very specific about the details of something you've never detected (like noumenon for instance).

The key difference is between "probably", "likely", "may be", "could be", "might be", and "IS". 

It is logical to strongly suspect your refrigerator is working properly, however it may have failed since the last time you checked.

It is logical to strongly suspect your refrigerator is in the same place you left it, however it may have been moved by someone or something since the last time you checked.

It is logical to strongly suspect the light in your refrigerator is always turned on, however it may toggle off every time you close the door.

And if you are having an experience at all, you are detecting some form of reality.
I agree with this statement 100 percent.  Reality is defined by what we can reliably detect (experience) and as such, it would seem to be axiomatic.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@3RU7AL
 It is through the reality that we know, we can know there is reality that we don't know.

As there is reality that we don't know, the reality we know is not The Ultimate Reality.

The Ultimate Reality > knowledge

Science < God

Plisken
Plisken
-->
@3RU7AL
You made a key error, that being that your degree of faith is logical.  Sure, you can design a logical system which produces an outcome based on the highest purportion of observable probablility.  That doesn't prove in anyway that your suspicions are logical.  You haven't provided a context like a systematic method of trouble shootong.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Plisken
Logical suspicion is hypothesis.

If a hypothesis is testable (falsifiable) then it is scientific.

If a hypothesis is untestable (unfalsifiable) then it is "metaphysics" (qualia).
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@3RU7AL
If a hypothesis is untestable (unfalsifiable) then it is "metaphysics" (qualia).
Four primary kinds of meta{ beyond }physical;

1} spirit-1 { spirit-of-intent } metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts ex concept of concepts, space, God/Universe, Toyotas, Time, ego etc

---------------------------line-of-demarcation--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2} eternally existent, metaphysical-2, macro-infinite, non-occupied space, that embraces/surrounds our eternally existent, finite, occupied space Universe/God,

3} eternally existent, spirit-3, metaphysical-3, occupied Space gravity ( ) ---positive shaped geodesic  ( )  associated with torus { speculative },

4} eternally existent, spirit-4, metaphysical-4, occupied Space dark energy )( ---negative shaped geodesic   )(  associated with torus { speculative }.

i = ego aka I-verse narrative will tell ourselves and others about ourselves and the enviroment that emrbaces/surrounds us.

* * = bilateral consciousness

>< = inversion-outversion  from peaks  of positive and negative curvature of special-case torus reult in sine-wave patterned frequencies /\/\/ or as ^v^v

...............................................................................................................................................
...............................SPACE(>*<)  (>*<)SPACE.................................................................
..............................................................................................................................................
The problem with theist, atheist etc, is following rational, logical common sense pathways of thought, as based on human direct or indirect observations of what exists.

Humans indirectly observe photons via increase, or decrease of electrons quantum energy values.

Humans indirectly observe gravity via changes in arrival times of a photon   ----in LIGO experiements---- ergo epxansion-contraction of gravitational space-time.

Humans indirectly presume a dark matter via observations of larger scales of spin related to mass.

Humans indirectly presume virtual particles via observations of real particles.

Humans indirectly presume dark energy via accelerating expansion of occupied space  between some galaxies, clusters of galaxies etc.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@mustardness
Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz already detailed the world's first and only perfectly rational metaphysical framework.

There's really no reason to try and re-invent the wheel so to speak.

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@3RU7AL

There's really no reason to try and re-invent the wheel so to speak.

The year is 2018 Bru7, not 1718.  It would appear your stuck in 1700's and still pondering a special-case wheel { 3500 B.C }

My Rational Cosmic Trinty and its trinity subsets are related to the wheel in so far as is wholistic, primary set/list.

trinity { triangle } = 3 ergo the minimal aspects needed to enclose a 2D area.

infinity = conceptual set of aspects associated with the perfect 2D circle ergo the wheel { O }

Perfect Triangle { 2D } = 3 angles, 3 lines/chords, 3 points/yippions and sides anterior { front } and posterior { rear/back }
...see Maszdas first rotoary Wankel engine used triangle cam...........

Perfect circle { wheel }  = infinite lines/angles and infinite angle

The problem atheist, theist etc, is following rational, logical common sense pathways of thought.
mustardness
mustardness
The problem atheist, theist etc, is not  following rational, logical common sense pathways of thought.

The problem with atheist, theist etc, is that of not  following rational, logical common sense pathways of thought.

If we conceptually take away the eternally existent, finite, occupied space Universe, that inherently means we take away all sound vibration and all vibrations in general ergo what remains has only one rational, logical common sense conclusion.

Eternally existent, metaphysical-2, macro-infinite, non-occupied space.

Such a space exists before any scenarios of Big Bang that infer a finite something { occupied space } coming form macro-infinite nothing { non-occupied space }.

If we cannot quantize or quantify ulra-micro, metaphysical-3 gravity and metaphysical-4 dark energy, then yes, not all truths can be found/known.

However, via rational, logical common sense, based on what we do observe, and a finite set of inviolate cosmic laws/principles, we can deduce the truth.  It is still truth whether we can verify/confirm that the deduction.

How do we know it is truth?  Because of process of elimination. Any auto mechanic can tell you about the process of elimination, to discover what truth is in regards to why the engine is not functioning properly.

eash
eash
-->
@3RU7AL
--> @Mopac
I have scripture and thousands of years worth of theological thought backing me up, much of which was not in English.

Your argument is nonsensical. I know my God. The Ultimate Reality.

I have books much older than the Torah and thousands of years worth of theological thought backing me up, much of which is not in English.

Your argument is nonsensical.  I know Vishnu.  The Ultimate Reality

when i read this i laughed out loud. tell me do you really know the 10 cycle to tell tales of 300 years white mountain tales?
you seem not the wise-one
because if you read the i ching you would know there used to be 1000 year average for those dragons. smog is killing them off early now days.
how old was enoch? it seems the taoist was rediting the first writers words.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@eash
when i read this i laughed out loud.
Thank you.

I'm not sure I can authoritatively answer your other questions though.

eash
eash
-->
@3RU7AL
by reading the first 3 pages as of now. it seems you dont know eastern religions are a meditation sex practice. which one meditates at a certain time to have a sex with the so called goddess. a shuddering without a release. those practices have been going on for thousands of years. in the buddhist practice and males today use a 10 cycle to live an average of 300 years of life for a male.
  the taoists today are using the practice in the i ching for males that use to live an average of a 1000 years of life for a male. their males are the only ones whos spleen fills up with a clear fluid. and if you perice their left side out comes blood and water. Jesus never released His Seed and was a pure virgin to fill His spleen with a clear fluid. these are the only 2 ways a spleen fills up with a clear fluid.

it seems most here have never really understood religions at all. nor nderstand their meaning of their word god. so mostly i just laugh at what is written.

by the way, zeus is a male who meditates and athena springs from his forhead.
mal 2:11 says judah the kingdom. many "married the daughter of a foreign god.
jeremiah calls her the queen of heaven.
revelation calls her the mother of all harlots

what i find funny about the bible editors they dont realize they started with "first writers way of life talking and walking with our CREATOR WHO CREATED EVERYTHING".

eash
eash
-->
@mustardness
Space is infinite and eternally existent. 
Finite occupied space is our Universe.

1} "U" niverse/"G" od is the label that includes macro-infinite space in the list.

0} "U" niverse/"G" od is the label/identity that includes the above #1 and metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts ergo concepts of space not actual space.   Conceptual space has no 2D area or 3D volume. 

//// you errored in thinking. for there in the bible IS A BEING (YHVH) EXISTED in HIS EMPTINESS. and separarted HIMSELF FROM HIS EMPTINESS. thus HE CREATED HIS HEAVEN (2nd dimension of existence) and from HIS HEAVEN HE SENT PART of HIMSELF back into emptiness. (and its more of a spuing then a big bang. this spuing in all direction gives reason to matters forming then a bang did it.)

from what sceince knows; within a sun has all the elemets of matter.

in gensis it says HE SAW before HE CREATED. therefore HE IS A BEING OF LIGHT. and HE CREATED EVERYTHING. (which means the editors of the bible put in a mistake that there was a deep of watery and HE HOVERED over that.)

any thought to a newer thought?
eash
eash
-->
@Goldtop
--> @Mopac
God loves you. Repent and believe The Good News. The Truth is what sets you free.

Sorry, but no gods or God has ever been shown to exist. There is no Good News or Truth that has been shown to exist other than in books of myth and superstition.

Show me God and I'll reconsider

///////////////////

i can xplain to you how to meditate and have a sex with a so called female goddess. it is not YHVH/GOD but you can experience a different space-time and have a shuddering without a release.
 would that let you understand there is more to self expereince then what you now? or just me telling you to look at images of people telling you what goes on inside the body for this expereince? if you want images, google google images , kundalini 

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@eash
The Truth is God.

If you don't believe this God, you don't believe anything, and everything you say can be discounted as insincere.

That is, if it could be believed that you know what it is you are saying.

eash
eash
-->
@Mopac
  i was believed when i beat big brother Q at knowing the highest plus more and then gave them a newer repeatable path to be REDEEMED BY YHVH. when they had two witnesses saying the same words i said.
  YHVH MADE me see HIM and REDEEMED me from the abyss. BRILLAINTPURTY
  then Q became q.
  since 1995 everyone has been able to see the letter X running in tv ads before mankind observance days. you can count over 99 different products using X for a month before those days. about 15 years ago it started in europe.
  then and again in the spring for taoists. for a taoist 1 year is ying and 1 year yang which makes 2 years their 1 year count. count medusa's 32 years as 64. those days are done.

xmen helping humans
xfinity
x cingular

yes there IS A BEING WHO IS our CREATOR. HE CREATED EVERYTHING we see and yet to learn.

its hard to read my texting. yet every word is as people who release understand the text in the bible minus C

//// for these atheists on this message board i say, YHVH CREATOR & LORD EXISTS.
 do you atheists know there are many hidden formats in the bible?

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@eash
mustardness has a sock puppet.
eash
eash
-->
@disgusted
no he has a smoothness of butter to his writing. so i know he doesnt use a sock puppet.
where as your worldveiw is funny reading.