European Hypocrisy

Author: ethang5

Total: 44
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Vader
It isn't Turkey's or Greece's fault. It's the fault of the EU. And their hypocrisy now proves it.

Turkey is now misbehaving because the EU has forced it into an unwinnable position. And poor Greece has the misfortune of being its neighbor.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@zedvictor4
That's a very broad and therefore inaccurate comparison...
Bigots tend to think that way. That is how they are able to rationalize bigotry.

Fake News as your Orange Demi-God would say.
He's not a god, not even a demi one. But to people with low self-esteem, he can seem that way. He's just a man Z, no more or less than you. Work on your esteem and you won't have to keep comparing yourself to others.

Though the sort of typically broad and inaccurate comparison that we have come to expect.
We who? Anti-semites-R-Us? Broad, inaccurate opinions are a bigots stock in trade. Like calling Trump a "demi-god", or bringing up Zionists in a convo about Americans marching in a right to life rally.

And Jews are not necessarily Zionists and vice versa...Another typically inaccurate assumption....Just like assuming that all Semites are Jews.
We know this, but do the Anti-semites know this when they are claiming that Zionists control America and make America fight all "their" wars?

If you're trying to convince us that bigots aren't rational Z, you're preaching to the choir. We know.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ethang5
"Bigots etc". This reference is a tad ambiguous and also a tad contradictory.....Perhaps could do with a bit of clarification...Perhaps it was late.

"He's just a man"....My ethos entirely....And I know that you fully understand the purpose of the demi god counter punch. Just as I understand the purpose of your ongoing anti-semite references.....Good game!.

"We who". Observers.

And Trump was a marching Zionist....wholly applicable to that particular thread.

"Zionist control America"....Interesting that you should raise the issue. All that I will say, is that U.S foreign policy speaks for itself.

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@ethang5
But if Turkey is misbehaving, it is their fault for doing it. Blame the EU for being hypocritical, but them misbehaving is their fault. They are supplying violent refugee with tear gas. How is it not Turkey's fault for commuting the acts
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Vader
I was not talking about those acts. I'm only talking about the EU's contradictory, hypocritical behavior.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@zedvictor4
"He's just a man"....My ethos entirely....
Then its strange that you're fixated on him. Are you gay?

And I know that you fully understand the purpose of the demi god counter punch.
How is calling Trump a demi god a counter punch?

All that I will say, is that U.S foreign policy speaks for itself.
And if you had followed that restraint, we wouldn't now know about your special sentiment.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ethang5
LOL

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Vader
I just watched a special on the situation in Greece with background, including what's happening in Lesbos, and how the Greek people are tired of Turkey's meddling.

I have to say you were right. Turkey is misbehaving and has been misbehaving long before the current crisis began. Turkey should not be a member of NATO or the EU. And the EU is not living up to their commitments to Greece.
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
Regarding the numerous reports this thread has gathered, there are no obvious CoC violations.
People are allowed to discuss politics in the politics forum, even if it's complex and ugly.
-Ragnar, DM
Vader
Vader
People reporting my opinions is pathetic lmao
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ethang5
There is most certainly plenty of blame to go around, but Greece had very little to do with the complicated civil war in Syria, and probably had little power to stop it.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ethang5
And the sad reality of the migrant crisis is the shocking realization of the inconvenient truth that all global cultures are NOT equal. and some cultures consistently do not mix well at all with other cultures.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Greyparrot
The Greeks helped all the Syrians who came in, and took in 50,000 refugees. That is a lot for a small-ish country. They are trying to flock more into the country and these are horrible people. The Orthodoxians have been loving to Syrians, and there only so much the mother can do to protect
Vader
Vader
-->
@Greyparrot
These refugees are able to play in the streets without being scolded. They are peaceful and do not cause harm. These are Syrian people.

The violent people are Afghans, Pakistanians, and etc. Those are killing groups wanting to charge into Greece, being armed by Turkey. Many leftists are confusing Syrians with the people attacking