-->
@Buddamoose
hey let's move on
Buddamoose
Debates: 4
Buddamoose
-->
@RationalMadman
Drafterman feels entitled to bully Lynch outs but doesn't want to claim himself. 

Oh my lord you dramatic Debbie 😂.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Vaarka
What's your read on Supa?
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Vaarka
I'm fine with that.

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Greyparrot
How do you feel about Supas early vanilla claim?

It's not really indicative of anything fmpov. Vanilla is a safe claim as scum, but a towny if vanilla and being truthful would also claim, well, vanilla. 

Vaarka
Debates: 0
Vaarka
-->
@Greyparrot
From what I remember, he seems like he's coming in to reply to some stuff and then disappearing. Want more activity from him other than theme analysis 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Buddamoose
That's not my point. what's the benefit to town to claim vanilla early? Assuming it's true, it doesn't help town and gives scum too much information with no pointers toward town affiliation, unlike your role that is not counterclaimed
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Greyparrot
I'm actually really pissed at Supa for early claiming vanilla.
It kinda screws over town power roles if he isn't lying about his claim.

I wanna point out though, that this fmpov operates as even more evidence he is clueless rather than nefarious. 
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Vaarka
POSTS 107 AND 108 and FORUM 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I SAID THiS LiKe 5 tImEs

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Greyparrot
That's not my point. what's the benefit to town to claim vanilla early? 

It is true that there is not much benefit in it. But townies have in the past acted in many a manner that does not benefit town, no?

This standalone is sus, to be fair. But in conjunction with his activity as a whole? Fmpov as i said in the last post, more clueless than nefarious. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@Greyparrot
I'm actually really pissed at Supa for early claiming vanilla. There's no risk of counterclaim, and he is now not going to be a likely buffer for NK target (if he is town). It kinda screws over town power roles if he isn't lying about his claim.

My schedule was HECTIC for most of the weekend. It wasn't setting up myself for a NK target. Again would you rather have a sneaking suspicion of me w/o me claiming because of my hiatus? I claimed for integrity so that when a lynch is decided, they will know my role.

Also, being completely honest. Might as well claim vanilla and have mafia kill me in the night than a wasted mislynch

Vader
Vader
READ POST 281 FOR MY VANILLA CLAIM EARLY ON

i think a lot people are blind too
Vader
Vader
-->
@Vaarka
I am busy with shit like school homecoming and football and having a social life I'm going to be very sporadic 

Vader
Vader
-->
@Vaarka
Want more activity from him other than theme analysis
I am not going to contribute to people bitching at each other
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Vader
POSTS 107 AND 108 
You are over relying on assumptions based off your own PM hombre. Even in post 97 you point out I'm practically confirmed if actually Nolan because your PM mentions it. Though true, it has no bearing on whether or not I'm being truthful about my claim to begin with. 

In the listed posts you say Rational is scum because TUF didn't outline any close connection to Sally, assuming he would have. Presumably because of what you detailed in post 97. But just because one character was named in your PM due to being close to them, doesn't mean every character they are close with is going to be listed. Nor that there aren't characters beyond what's listed, that are close to ur character. 

Vader
Vader
-->
@drafterman
 I favor Supa over Hammer. I'm not sure I understand the argument for a Hammer lynch.

Oh my god you gotta be taking the piss mate

Link me to your RFD to vote me because of this honestly...

Unvote VTL Draft

Danielle
Debates: 3
Danielle
Everyone has posted at this point which means some real analysis can be done. I'ma go skim the DP again for clues while watching TV. Btw I'm not sure it makes sense to speculate out loud which characters are scum. I'd say take note of it on your ownrather than give the mafia outright indications of who NOT to character claim (though tbh I think TUF always gives at least 1 fake claim). 

drafter - why is Supa your biggest scum read? And does anyone have an updated vote count? 

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Greyparrot
@Vader
@Greyparrot- Also note in his ranting currently ongoing

It wasn't setting up myself for a NK target
Might as well claim vanilla and have mafia kill me in the night

?? @- supadudz: Mafia dgaf about NK'ing vanillas hombre. They wanna kill power roles like doc and cop. Claiming as vanilla early on when town helps narrow down the players who potentially have PR's

Vader
Vader
You are over relying on assumptions based off your own PM hombre. Even in post 97 you point out I'm practically confirmed if actually Nolan because your PM mentions it. Though true, it has no bearing on whether or not I'm being truthful about my claim to begin with. 

In the listed posts you say Rational is scum because TUF didn't outline any close connection to Sally, assuming he would have. Presumably because of what you detailed in post 97. But just because one character was named in your PM due to being close to them, doesn't mean every character they are close with is going to be listed. Nor that there aren't characters beyond what's listed, that are close to ur character. 
But if RM claims to be VERY close to me, you would think it would be mentioned in the PMs

John is my father
Nolan is my best friends
Ok so if grandma was VERY close to me, then it should without a doubt that the "matriarch" would be close

Even in your research when Granny didn't have a major role, it even says so there, it seems very susp

Vader
Vader
-->
@Buddamoose
Mafia dgaf about NK'ing vanillas hombre. They wanna kill power roles like doc and cop. Claiming as vanilla early on when town helps narrow down the players who potentially have PR's
Yea i am not that big of a noob ik that... it wasn't my main point
It is more integrity based claim than me just saying, I AM A VANILLA
I just claimed due to my thinking i would not be very active

Vader
Vader
Reading this drafter...you have no confirmed reasoning why you choose me over anyone else, it's a defense to a highly likely scum in RM

You are defending him and imo, to exclude him is scum

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Vader
Even in your research when Granny didn't have a major role, it even says so there, it seems very susp

You aren't wrong, but Rational has seen the show in depth, or at least claims to have. And I later on found a source that evidences Sally actually is integral to bringing to light many things that had otherwise seemingly fractured the family. She sees the light for the most part, and plays a significant role in the show nonetheless. Just not a main character. 

However consider that Rational was at L-1, and the panic that sometimes creates. People will say many manner a thing regardless of affiliation to prevent their lynching, even lying or shading the truth. 
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Vader
Yea i am not that big of a noob ik that..

If you know that, then why was this said? 

It wasn't setting up myself for a NK target
Might as well claim vanilla and have mafia kill me in the night

Gotta say, this is pretty sus. Why act like you don't understand that mafia don't care about NK'ing vanillas, when you do? 😮

Vader
Vader
-->
@Buddamoose
She sees the light for the most part, and plays a significant role in the show nonetheless. Just not a main character. 
True...but does she directly have an impact on Jane's life?
Vader
Vader
-->
@Buddamoose

Gotta say, this is pretty sus. Why act like you don't understand that mafia don't care about NK'ing vanillas, when you do? 😮

:0

I was saying HYPOTHETICALLY if worse came to worse. Again, it wasn't the main point. 

A claim of vanilla could POTENTIALLY lead a mafia to kill me. I wasn't implying they would.

:O
:O
Danielle
Debates: 3
Danielle
Hammer, Earth & Greyparrot - updated reads? I'd like to hear more from you as well as Vaarka.  And does anyone have the vote count or nah? 

I don't think there are 2 scum teams; it probably wouldn't be balanced. I also don't think Danny is in the game. The mod has Danny as his profile pic which may mean he transcends the game. John is probs scum as an investigative role and/or Godfather. Also, we've already kind of speculated on who is scum (John & Robert or Danny) so I guess we can scratch what I said earlier about hiding what characters we think might be scum. It seems a bit obvious despite the theme of moral ambiguity in the show. 

While I don't think Sally is scum, I don't buy the "I'm an un-cc'd main character!" quip either. 

Does anyone know if Supa has a history of outing his role on DP1 without prodding? What he did wasn't pro town, but he's young and I'm not sure how good he is at this game, so. I don't exactly know how to read it. I also don't know how to read RM. Both of them seem scummy, though again they might just be young/noobish who play anti-town by accident.

I'm more concerned about Earth & Greyparrot atm because they are being more careful about what they post, which limits opportunities for scum slips and leaves room to manipulate the more talkative townies. Drafter is also not as volumous with his posts, but I get a slight town read on him. GP, why were/are you sus of drafterman? 

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Vader
But if RM claims to be VERY close to me, you would think it would be mentioned in the PMs
Uh, no I wouldn't think that's the case... why would you? Presumably I take it because your PM says
Nolan is my best friends
Ok so if grandma was VERY close to me, then it should without a doubt that the "matriarch" would be close

Wut? If the grandma was close to you, then it should (follow logically?) that the "matriarch", would be close Sally Rayburn is both the grandmother of Jane Rayburn and the matriarch of the Rayburn family...

But ignoring that, just because your PM mentions Jane is close with Nolan means it would mention every character you are close with, or mean any character not mentioned is automatically not close, because? 

My pm mentions Danny Rayburn(Nolan's father) and states he returned to figure out who really killed his father. It doesn't mention Jane or that Nolan is close with you at all. 

By your own logic that automatically would mean you must be scum if I'm town.

In post 97 you point out I'm practically confirmed if actually Nolan because your PM mentions it

Shall we test out your logic and lynch you? Or do you see the error in your thinking? 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Danielle
All I have gotten so far is RM and Buddha slightly town and Hammer and Supa slightly scum.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Danielle
as far as Drafter, I haven't really seen anything to go either way...mostly null on Drafter. I'm also not really sure if there was a scum on the lynch train on RM. I threw that out there to get Drafter and Supa to talk about their votes, but no luck.
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Greyparrot
But, again, why exclude Earth from that list? 

Because Earth said he was role fishing. Not a scum tell on early day1.[Post 155]

Though it's true this isn't a scum tell, it's not a town tell either. Unless you think rolefishing is a town tell, in which case, why?