Author: Lunatic

Total: 586
Buddamoose
Debates: 4
Buddamoose
-->
@Danielle
though I don't think there's a standard regarding twilight posting is there

From what I recall its one of those things that depends on the mod as to whether it's allowed. 

Danielle
Debates: 3
Danielle
-->
@Vaarka
slight sus on Dani for not placing a vote at all (not necessarily because she didn't hammer, just that she didn't vote at all before leaving)

I'll assume we're allowed to keep posting after 3pm EST, and if not, this comment is out of line. You shouldn't get to FOS people while you're *already in the night phase* without them being able to reply, so I'll assume that we CAN talk during the night phase. 

Therefore I'll take the opportunity to point out how useless this "slight sus" is, like most of Vaarka's contribution this game. I basically said "Here is my analysis in case I don't get to post before the DP ends," meaning I'd post as much as I can -- and I posted a lot -- before having to leave abruptly. I'm a working professional and Mafia is not my priority during the work day. 

The only reason I'm grateful for this suspicion is because scum might keep me alive tonight because of it.

I'll stop posting about the game now. Ya'll should too. 
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Buddamoose
One more thing - I disagree that VTNL on DP1 is terrible. It used to be SoP. I'm sure some mathematical analysis pertaining to wifom has been done to challenge the SoP, hence why it's no longer popular to do. But to me it doesn't seem so bad. Hopefully I'm around next DP to discuss. 
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Danielle
One more thing - I disagree that VTNL on DP1 is terrible. It used to be SoP

Juat because something is done a certain way doesn't mean that way is right. I can understand why a person might think VTNL would be more beneficial under the presumption that a mislynch is always bad. But sometimes a mislynch and a VTNL are equally harmful. In odd number of player games, VTNL or ML, you are reducing the maximum number of mislynches town has  no matter what. In even number player games, a VTNL doesnt dock 1 off the maximum number of lynches, so it's actually not poor play to choose to VTNL instead. 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Danielle
This is why I am not going to vote up hammer for a lynch even though I have a scum read on him. DP1 leads are always so waffly, and randomness favors mafia on day 1 more than any other day. I know it makes me look scummy not to vote for some people, but this is how I play town on day 1. If I don't see a real pressing scum tell, I'm not going to vote people too far up on day 1, and I certainly won't hammer.

My guess is that  mafia is going to target the quiet ones, fishing for a power role, so you are probs safer than usual games you die early in Danielle.

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
I am going to do a final send-off before the DP closes...

To Vaarka: I have been focusing on theming in general because it is a viable key to the DP1. Sure, a behaviour is also good to note, but I don't really want to base my reads on behaviour if I am unaware of any playstyles 

To Drafter: I don't see your RFD to vote me so if you can link that it would be great. Because it is \blatentlyclear your protecting a scum "read" player and that makes me lean scum on you fmpov

To Budda: Strongest town fmpov since my role is great friends so much it is mentioned in my PM, I think you are a viable town

To Rational: You are in some ways an antagonist in the story. You claim to be very close to me in the story, and a person that is close to me is John, an antagonist if I'm not mistaken. My highest scum is you. Even if you are scum, you haven't claimed a role yet (or I missed it please lmk). Also your coming out and saying "im town" is a strong sign of scum, even if it is blatent

To Hammer: You can't vote people because your annoyed of my posts. This is a scum read and you are my second likely scum. You also seem to be a troll in some sense and could be messing around, so it makes me lean scum but you are my third choice

F,or now my scum team is

Drafterman, RM
or
RM, Hammer

Town
Budda

Lean Town
Vaarka
Danielle

Null
GP
Earth

Lean Scum
Hammer

Scum
Drafter
RM

Vaarka
Debates: 0
Vaarka
How typical rules go (that I've seen)

Votes won't be counted past the marked "end of day phase", but until the mod closes the DP, we can keep talking
Vaarka
Vaarka
-->
@Lunatic
end the dp
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Vaarka
strikes up a casual convo with Vaarka.
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Greyparrot
interjects with you being a smelly ogre
Vaarka
Vaarka
-->
@Buddamoose
tells you that's mean
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Vaarka
I'm totally convinced you are scum now.
Vaarka
Vaarka
-->
@Greyparrot
you're so hot
TheHammer
TheHammer
whoops thirteen more pages. i'll catch up during the np
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheHammer
You mean you'll kill me in the NP

:(
Lunatic
Lunatic
Official Vote Count

Drafterman (2/5) - Supadudz, Rational

TheHammer (3/5) - Buddamoose, Drafterman, Vaarka

Supadudz (1/5) - TheHammer

The Day Phase has ended in a no lynch. Please submit your night actions if you haven't already. NP ends 9/26/18 2PM CST