Bloodline Day Phase 1

Author: Lunatic

Total: 586
Vaarka
Debates: 0
Vaarka
We have 25 minutes to make a lynch, and it looks like Hammer is our best bet.
RationalMadman
Debates: 566
RationalMadman
-->
@Vaarka
This is a bad bet, not a TERRIBLE bet but a bad one. He's just as easily lurker town as scum in my eyes.
Buddamoose
Debates: 4
Buddamoose
-->
@Vaarka
We have 25 minutes to make a lynch, and it looks like Hammer is our best bet.

As before, we should be lynching someone. VTNL'ing hurts town more than ML'ing DP1 because it takes away 1 extra person being eliminated via PoE and always lowers the maximal lynches before LYLO/MYLO by one. 

Instead of 3 ml's before a loss, it's 2 before a loss. We have a short amount of time, Lynch hammer and we can do any due reconsiderations based upon that flip and the NK tomorrow.  
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
Instead of 3 ml's before a loss, it's 2 before a loss. We have a short amount of time, Lynch hammer and we can do any due reconsiderations based upon that flip and the NK tomorrow.  

That is, assumingthe game is the standard 1/3-1/4 ratio, so 7 v 2. 
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
Lynch hammer and we can do any due reconsiderations based upon that flip and the NK tomorrow

With just the NK flip all we have to do definitively gauge at that point would be what mafia wants us to gauge. We want a flip that's not totally the decision of mafia, so as to not be lead into any erroneous conclusions based off flips.
RationalMadman
Debates: 566
RationalMadman
-->
@Buddamoose
if hammer is town he's a pr based on not wanting to out.
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
if hammer is town he's a pr based on not wanting to out.

Or he could not have wanted to claim because early claiming non pr's unpressured benefits scum majoritively. Pressured it is like a 50/50 benefit. And again, I don't really care about power roles or potential thereof when analyzing behavior. 

In most cases, "they could have a power role if they're town" is true. If that were a reason to not pressure or lynch then town effectively gets nowhere. You can care about potential power roles people may have, that's fine. I don't, I focus primarily on behavior and partially theme, so this point doesn't much matter to me.

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
On top of that, Drafter could have a power role because, per your own view, he is refusing to claim. Yet here you are, voting for him..
Vaarka
Vaarka
one minute, we need a hammer

Danielle where are you
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
On top of that, Drafter could have a power role because, per your own view, he is refusing to claim. Yet here you are, voting for him..

Refusing to or otherwise unwilling to claim to your pressure. You did the same at L-3 as well, that is, were unwilling to claim. 

So it's town when you do it, town when Hammer does it, but not town when drafter does it? Again, selective application..

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Vaarka
one minute, we need a hammer

Danielle where are you

Nah, we're two votes away, not one. I could understand arguing against lynching a TR, but arguing against lynching a null or otherwise when we lose a potential maximum lynch regardless is just frustrating AF.

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
Unofficial Vote Count

Drafterman (2/5) - Supadudz, Rational

TheHammer (3/5) - Buddamoose, Drafterman, Vaarka

Supadudz (1/5) - TheHammer

Vaarka
Vaarka
-->
@Buddamoose
We're past the time, ending in a no lynch XP
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
Guess who is prolly going to stay alive? The same people who are being voted for today? Guess whats going to happen tomorrow? The same arguments regarding why the above people should be lynched. Again, what people who weren't TR'ing Hammer did was hurt town and leave the only measure of read accuracy up to mafia to decide. 

Now we only see what they want us to see. It's not indicative of affiliation to not want to lynch a null read in favor of not lynching anyone. It's just poor effing play.

Vaarka
Vaarka
slight sus on Dani for not placing a vote at all (not necessarily because she didn't hammer, just that she didn't vote at all before leaving)
Vaarka
Vaarka
-->
@Buddamoose
even a VTNL is better than a regular no-lynch; it at least shows that town is working together towards something
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Vaarka
even a VTNL is better than a regular no-lynch; it at least shows that town is working together towards something

True, a VTNL DP1 is still poor play regardless, just slightly less. It's basically a pile of shit with glitter thrown on it. Still doesn't change that its a pile of doo doo
Vaarka
Vaarka
-->
@Buddamoose
True, a VTNL DP1 is still poor play regardless, just slightly less. It's basically a pile of shit with glitter thrown on it. Still doesn't change that its a pile of doo doo
Definitely would prefer a lynch. 

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Vaarka
Definitely would prefer a lynch. 

I would too, but asking for an extension isn't merited fmpov considering every player has posted, even if certain ones to a minimal degree. 
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Vaarka
Basically, whoever's town and wasn't TR'ing hammer needs to take a step back and realize they just played like a clueless noob.
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Vaarka
We should probably stop posting though. DP technically ended about a half hour ago even if TUF hasn't officially closed it 
Vaarka
Vaarka
-->
@Buddamoose
We should probably stop posting though. DP technically ended about a half hour ago even if TUF hasn't officially closed it 
True but it's twilight so we can technically talk

You seeing anyone? Done anything fun lately?

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Vaarka
You seeing anyone? Done anything fun lately?

Yes and yes. Was recently at a festival in Madison. it was pretty fun. Good music too, Boba Flex was one of the headlining acts 👍 
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Vaarka
Hbu?
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Vaarka
Also, did you know Chris Jericho(yes the wrestler 😂) is the frontman for a band? Name of it is Fozzy and they're not too shabby tbh. 

drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
-->
@Vaarka
Why make it harder for TUF to tally the final total by clogging up the DP?
Vaarka
Vaarka
-->
@Buddamoose

Yes and yes. Was recently at a festival in Madison. it was pretty fun. Good music too, Boba Flex was one of the headlining acts 👍 

Glad to hear man, sounds fun.

Hbu?
Been kinda busy with school but my dad came up to see me over the weekend and we went for a hike which was pretty cool. I also have tickets to see Mitis and Seven Lions in October 

Also, did you know Chris Jericho(yes the wrestler 😂) is the frontman for a band? Name of it is Fozzy and they're not too shabby tbh. 
no I did not, interesting :3
Vaarka
Vaarka
-->
@drafterman
Why make it harder for TUF to tally the final total by clogging up the DP?
So my total post count goes higher
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
-->
@Vaarka
Ok. That's a shit reason. Go to record attempt for most posts for that. Let's keep this DP clean for the mod.
Danielle
Debates: 3
Danielle
Are we allowed to talk or keep voting? The OP doesn't say. It just references traditional mafia rules, though I don't think there's a standard regarding twilight posting is there?