Bloodline Day Phase 1

Author: Lunatic

Total: 586
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
@drafterman

That's impossible. Everyone breaks or otherwise gets labelled GT trash.

It's like when they say 'this Navy SEAL doesn't break under torture' then the agent is probably stupid and overly loyal such that if they get turned they will never turn back.

Breaking under pressure is a sign of intelligence but breaking too easily is a sign of lack of backbone. You have to balance your madman and genius such that you will crack under severe pressure but that you'll make it very hard to crack you indeed and gain alot from observing who cracks you.

I played this game perfect so far and if/when I die I hope what I've brought out in others helps you to win (if you are town, which I don't think at this point you are).
Vaarka
Debates: 0
Vaarka
-->
@Buddamoose
I'm gonna slide you [GP] into the lean town category. 
Why lean town? I'd call his behavior null at best, slight scum at worst

Vaarka
Vaarka
-->
@RationalMadman
I am dying tonight, good luck later in the game. Sheep my reads:

Earth+Drafter = John+Rob

Danielle+Hammer = Danny+Eric

So which of those duos is mafia (unless both are supposed to be duos you've deciphered)
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
-->
@Vaarka
RM is saying there are two Mafia factions.
Buddamoose
Debates: 4
Buddamoose
-->
@Vaarka

I do like the consistency in application I can see from this though. Not specifically in uncc'd role claim, but CC's in general. Earlier you mentioned that vanilla is not cc'able, ergo suspicious. 

I may disagree with me being uncc'd in my role claim makes me town. But your FoS on Supa actually is consistent with this if this is one of the primary factors your using thus far in gauging that determination. 

I'm gonna slide you into the lean town category. 

Post 131(case against Hammer)

And ask yourself, are there any realistic and reasonable town motives to these actions? I hold there are not. 

- Lack of reasonable town motives 
- advocacy for courses of action that would, by his own measure, most likely benefit mafia and disadvantage town
-inconsistency in application of rationale, primary or otherwise. 

He's violating all three of this core differentiators between contrived/faked scumhunting and genuine scumhunting. 
Danielle
Debates: 3
Danielle
I don't know how to reply to people's text, but RM is pretty amusing. 

"Wait, I think Danielle scum-slipped. She said that we had concluded that John was GF and that Rob was an investigative role but this doesn't add up and was not at all what we concluded." 

No I didn't. I said we assume John is likely scum, and the other scum could be Danny/Rob though I suspect Danny might not be in the game. I also said JOHN might be Godfather or investigative scum (given his role in the family/society as the presumed golden boy, and his profession in law enforcement). I said nothing about Rob, so RM is just making shit up and attributing it to me lol. I could see why he's scum read in every game. It's clear that he will be utterly useless to town, though that's prolly not a good reason to lynch him off the bat.

Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Vaarka
"Next Vaarka prediction: Danielle and Drafter"

What does that mean? (Someone plz tell me how to quote/reply. Thank you.) 
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Danielle
I don't know how to reply to people's text, but RM is pretty amusing. 

Hit the reply button, then cp what they posted. Highlight it and click the button with quotation marks. It will place that c/p'd quote in the grey quote box
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Danielle
You could also alternatively just manually input the username in the "receivers" field. Use commas to separate posts that you want to have multiple recipients.
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Greyparrot
"Because I already knew why Earth voted, i wanted to hear from the other 2."

Budda started the game by suggesting people pressure RM (I get it now). Earth said "meh vote RM." Then Earth commented something along the lines of "I'll need more than that to change my vote." I don't recall him posting much of anything since then. Are you comfortable with his analysis and contribution? 

I'd still like to hear more from Earth and Hammer. Vaarka is posting more, but I seem to disagree with his analysis so I'll have to figure out how to read that later.
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Vaarka
I agree with the skepticism on GP. However I agree with GP that Supa seems fishy. 

Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Buddamoose
Thank you. Do you happen to know the vote count? Day phase ends in 3.5 hours, and with everyone posting it probably doesn't warrant an extension. 
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Danielle
**Unofficial Vote Count**

Drafterman (1/5) - Supadudz

TheHammer (2/5) - Buddamoose, Drafterman

Supadudz (1/5) - TheHammer

Danielle (1/5) - Rational

If I missed anything, sorry ahead of time

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Rob is the undeniable GF not John.
Vaarka
Vaarka
-->
@Danielle
"Next Vaarka prediction: Danielle and Drafter"

What does that mean?
don't try to play dumb, you know it's my mafia prediction
Vaarka
Vaarka
On another note, we need to agree on a lynch. Are we all gonna wagon Hammer or go for someone else? I'm down for GP
Vaarka
Vaarka
And before people ask "wtf you just said drafter and danielle are your mafia predictions", I also said GP was sus. I'm down for his lynch, while my prediction is more hunch based b/c both drafter and danielle are fairly inactive
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@RationalMadman
Rob is the undeniable GF not John.

And yet it was denied. That's the thing about interpretations. They're subjective and deniable..whether or not you agree with another players themativ interpretation isn't indicative of them being scum. Imagine that.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
You know what? If I vote danielle alone, it achieves nothing. Imma join the guy who almost got me lynched because I townread him and like putting pressure on one of those who bullied me into outing.

VTL Drafterman
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Unvote Danielle, VTL Drafterman
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Will not unvote until he outs.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
See how it feel f***er
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Buddamoose
It is. Danielle outed an interpretation that town would never reach reading what you and I said. She said we'd concluded John was GF or investigative as opposed to him being the framer/investigative and Rob the GF.
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Vaarka
I'm down for his lynch, while my prediction is more hunch based b/c both drafter and danielle are fairly inactive

Then you should also be finding Hammer and Earth sus as their activity is near equal to or less than the activity of Drafter/Danielle. In the case of Earth, far less than the activity of the latter pair. 

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@RationalMadman
Will not unvote until he outs.

Do you really expect someone to claim from just one vote when you refused to claim until L-1? Ur gonna need to not be so self-centered in your analysis and not be going after people primarily just because they voted you and/or find you to be acting scummy. Thats not going to convince anyone. Nobody owes you their vote, you aren't entitled to anyone agreeing with you. You have to convince people. If you are unable to, that's a reflection on your own inability to persuade, not others. 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Buddamoose
You can take your analysis of me and give it to someone who cares. I am 20,000x the player you'll ever be.
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@RationalMadman
Correction, *do you really expect someone else to claim at two votes when you absolutely refused to claim until L-1*

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Buddamoose
He is not me and I don't expect anything from anyone. You're all inferior to me and I expect to have to carry you if anything.
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@RationalMadman
You can take your analysis of me and give it to someone who cares. I am 20,000x the player you'll ever be.

Oh my lord 😂. Sure thing oh venerable baron of the self-absorbed omgus. 
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Vaarka
don't try to play dumb, you know it's my mafia prediction

I wasn't playing dumb. It wasn't clear that you made an INITIAL prediction, so a "next" prediction was confusing. Coupled with the fact that you've offered 0 analysis for drafterman or I potentially being scum, I wasn't sure what you were talking about. Settle down. 

On another note, I have drafterman as my most solid town read which is amusing given all the suspicion on him. Change my mind.