Bloodline Day Phase 1

Author: Lunatic

Total: 586
RationalMadman
Debates: 567
RationalMadman
-->
@Danielle
I had to claim to avoid suspicion on me, he has to do the same.
Buddamoose
Debates: 4
Buddamoose
-->
@RationalMadman
Danielle outed an interpretation that town would never reach reading what you and I said. 

And by what basis other than your own interpretation of the show are you holding that assumption to be true? Let me guess, "I'm town therefore anyone who disagrees with me must be scum"? 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Buddamoose
She said it was what we said. Stop acting smart you emoji spewing cunt I am sick of you @ing me, enjoy being blocked.
Danielle
Debates: 3
Danielle
-->
@RationalMadman
It is. Danielle outed an interpretation that town would never reach reading what you and I said. She said we'd concluded John was GF or investigative as opposed to him being the framer/investigative and Rob the GF.
I never said "we'd" concluded that. You need to stop misrepresenting lol you're bad enough at this game as it is.  I offered it as a potential speculation and justified my reasoning: John is considered a golden boy in both his family and society at large; someone who could do no wrong given his job and role in the community. That fits perfectly with Godfather. Thinking about it further (especially because I suspect Danny might not even be in the game) I could see Robert as the other scum, and GF could fit him as well. I was simply throwing out theories - not making bold assertions. These are theories you seem to agree with (John and Robert as scum) so the fact that you're calling it a potential scum slip seems retarded. Nothing about my speculation would be a "slip" of any kind. 

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Danielle
 I have drafterman as my most solid town read which is amusing given all the suspicion on him. Change my mind. 

Considering the suspicion of him is from Supa and Rational and they're both omgus votes... not all that much suspicion 
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Buddamoose
Considering the suspicion of him is from Supa and Rational and they're both omgus votes... not all that much suspicion 

Nope GreyParrot mentioned him as well (I believe) and Vaarka said he thinks drafterman and I are scum. 

Vaarka
Debates: 0
Vaarka
-->
@RationalMadman
Hey how about you refer to the player names as mafia instead of the character names. Idk who the characters are
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Danielle
Nope GreyParrot mentioned him as well (I believe) and Vaarka said he thinks drafterman and I are scum

Oh shit, true, I was jooking at just the votes. FoS's didn't occur to me, my b
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
-->
@Buddamoose
Not to mention that I unvoted when he was at L-1 to avoid the possible hammer and defended him as town. Herp analysis is herp.
Vaarka
Vaarka
-->
@Buddamoose
Then you should also be finding Hammer and Earth sus as their activity is near equal to or less than the activity of Drafter/Danielle. In the case of Earth, far less than the activity of the latter pair. 
Inactivity isn't the sole reason I'm sus of them. Like I said, it's a gut feeling I'm willing to pursue, whereas Earth and Hammer didn't really leave much of an impact at all.

Danielle
Danielle
-->
@RationalMadman
She said it was what we said. Stop acting smart you emoji spewing cunt I am sick of you @ing me, enjoy being blocked.

You're wrong and you keep doubling down which is just embarrassing for you. I will copy and paste what I said. 

John is probs scum as an investigative role and/or Godfather. Also, we've already kind of speculated on who is scum (John & Robert or Danny) so I guess we can scratch what I said earlier about hiding what characters we think might be scum. It seems a bit obvious despite the theme of moral ambiguity in the show. 

I didn't speculate at all about Robert's role. Thinking about it further, I agree he could be GF while John is investigative or a framer (still could be GF too I guess). 
Vaarka
Vaarka
-->
@Danielle
I wasn't playing dumb. It wasn't clear that you made an INITIAL prediction, so a "next" prediction was confusing. Coupled with the fact that you've offered 0 analysis for drafterman or I potentially being scum, I wasn't sure what you were talking about. Settle down. 

On another note, I have drafterman as my most solid town read which is amusing given all the suspicion on him. Change my mind. 

yeah my reads on you two are mostly gut
Vaarka
Vaarka
And guys stfu about theme, we can discuss the theme once we've got a more solid idea of how the theme is set up in this game. 
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
Ok, well, if rational has blocked me does that mean I won't be able to see his posts? If so, lol well that just kinda screws up the game. Will he even see mine? If no, how tf does he plan on accurately scumhunting? 

This is new territory, cause blocking has never been available before, but should that even necessarily be allowed if the either or both of the above two are the case?
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Vaarka
Inactivity isn't the sole reason I'm sus of them. Like I said, it's a gut feeling I'm willing to pursue, whereas Earth and Hammer didn't really leave much of an impact at all.
To be clear, "gut feelings" are useless unless you have a history of your gut feelings being right. My guess is that you don't since I know you're wrong here (not sure about drafterman, but I thus far I haven't gotten scum vibes from him). 

drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Buddamoose
It just means he can't @ you or message you.  I have him blocked and can (unfortunately) read his posts just fine.
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@drafterman
It just means he can't @ you or message you.  I have him blocked and can (unfortunately) read his posts just fine.

Ok, I wasn't sure how blocking worked and was concerned about potentially not being able to see posts. If he wants to get his panties in a twist about me @ing him in posts that are direct replies to what he said, about in game matters, he's more than allowed to twist them as tight as he wants 😂
Vaarka
Vaarka
-->
@Danielle
To be clear, "gut feelings" are useless unless you have a history of your gut feelings being right. My guess is that you don't since I know you're wrong here (not sure about drafterman, but I thus far I haven't gotten scum vibes from him). 
My gut vibe on you is mostly from, at first, a sort of "disinterest", talking about "I'll do it while watching TV and stuff". I know there was something else but it's slipping my mind. 

Oh wait I remember now, you were townreading drafterman. I found him to be null at best, and I don't really recall you giving much reason for what seems to be a strong town read. I thought "wtf why" and then wondered "is she trying to subtly push a scummate into the town sphere so others town read him too" and just kinda said "haha I bet they're both scum"

So right now I'll stick with that
Vaarka
Vaarka
-->
@Buddamoose
If RM blocked you over a mafia game then he's being petty af
Vaarka
Vaarka
-->
@Buddamoose
-drafter

oh nvm
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Danielle
Oh wait I remember now, you were townreading drafterman. I found him to be null at best, and I don't really recall you giving much reason for what seems to be a strong town read. I thought "wtf why" and then wondered "is she trying to subtly push a scummate into the town sphere so others town read him too" and just kinda said "haha I bet they're both scum

This is consistent with his earlier post that predicts me and Supa. I'm tr'ing Supa, and because of that am defending him also,. Ergo that in essence looks like scum working together. He didn't outright outline it at the time. 

But the reasoning for you and drafter fmpov totally fits. I personally am leaning town on Vaarka after this post. 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Danielle
WE never ever said john is GF we said he's framer or investigative.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Who is embarrassed now?
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Vaarka
But the reasoning for you and drafter fmpov totally fits.

Should I say it fits with the unelaborated on previous team prediction of Supa and I. 

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
^^lol no clue why I @'d Vaarka instead of Danielle with that
drafterman
drafterman
I've been thinking about Budda's claim. At first I was skeptical. An innocent child is a fairly solid claim, but in a small game, a DP3 innocent child is right on the cusp. If he is banking the game could end before them, then it's a really ingenious, if risky claim. I think 2 maf is reasonable. Meaning 2 mislynches and 3 nks gives maf a win. That puts us at, potentially DP3 with one kill away from a maf win.

I agree this is a stretch, and am not discounting the claim at the moment, but it is not a slam dunk claim as I would normally interpret it as.

Right now, my chief FOS are Supa (for the unsolicited vanilla claim and reasons previously given) and Hammer (for reasons previously given).

RM, unfortunately, is town which basically means I ignore him for the rest of the game.

Earth and Danielle I don't have a read on yet.

GP is GP and pretty much inscrutable to me.

I'm waffling on Vaarka. On the one hand I see his actions as legitimate scum hunting, on the other I see it as casting a bunch of FOS to see what sticks and can whip up a wagon on.
Vaarka
Vaarka
-->
@Buddamoose
what's fmpov btw
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@RationalMadman
WE never ever said john is GF we said he's framer or investigative.

Omg lol. Once again, I never said that YOU said that John might be GF (I even copied and pasted this for proof.) I said that I speculated on that and never attributed it to anyone else. Can you read? I'm concerned. 

Danielle
Danielle
Not sure how much I'll be able to contribute before the end of the DP, so here's where I'm at. 

- Everything about RM is scummy. Not only does he manipulate people's words (or struggle with reading comprehension) and seemingly have a hard time with meaningful analysis, but he's misleading and his advocacy is  just all wrong. For instance, I disagree with his call to have everyone character claim right off the bat among other suggestions. His tone is a bit whiny, his votes are careless, he goes on tangents, and his logic is not helpful. So I think we all agree that RM comes off scummy regardless of whether he is or not. The question is what to do about it. We can (a) pressure for a role claim - though this could help scum if we don't wind up lynching, (b) agree for everyone to ignore all of his posts - which would honestly be in our best interest if we kept him alive, or (c) just lynch him now to rid of this distraction. Right now I vote for option B.

- Earth, Hammer and Vaarka still need to post more. Earth promised his reads and didn't deliver. Hammer is coming off townish to me, but there's not much to go on. Same goes for Vaarka. drafterman gives me a town vibe, and I've said why we should prolly leave Budda alone until DP3. 

- SupaDudz said he wouldn't vote for RM until he got  RM's full claim. Like I said, that seemed like a useless quip since the whole point of voting for someone is to pressure them into a claim. Why would RM (or anyone?) claim without pressure? Later on Supa clarified that he meant he wouldn't vote to KILL without a claim, but the same logic applies. People vote for pressure - not for death until other options have been weighed. It was the very beginning of the game and this seemed defensive of Supa, as if people were pushing to lynch RM right away which wasn't the case. Supa also character and role claimed without provocation. This defensive behavior was anti-town; it's also suspicious because I'm fairly certain that TUF gives the mafia at least 1 fake claim. Additionally, it's worth noting that Supa says he claimed right away because he'd be too busy to post this weekend, but then continued to post. 

The only thing giving me a town read is that he implied both Nolan and John were referenced in his character description. This suggests that Nolan and John are in the game, giving more credibility to Budda's claim. Supa also seemed to pick up on this and imply Budda is town.  @Budda - do you agree with this? If you are town than we should assume Supa is town, correct? Conversely if Supa is scum, it would put a FOS on Budda. I'm not sure Budda would have "allowed" that poor scum play if they were on a team. 

- Grey asked for someone to "throw out a few crumbs" pertaining to their claim. That seemed like a weird way for mafia to fish on who to NK. The rest of us are trying to figure out who might be scum through behavior; not discern what people's character and roles are off the bat. In fact we should want to keep these things hidden, and only have people claim or hint about their role when necessary. Any breadcrumbs should be subtle to the point of being unnoticeable and simply used for reference later... at least that's how I've used them. GP's posts are also careful not to yield any potential slips (as I mentioned earlier). Same goes for Earth. Meanwhile Hammer, Vaarka and Budda are putting their speculations out there and leaving themselves wide open to scrutiny. 

I'd say my biggest scum reads are Supa and GreyParrot with Earth being close in the running. I assume out of all players, people would be most comfortable lynching Supa today. I could get down with that, however like I said he MIGHT be somewhat saved based on his reference to the character of Nolan. How does everyone feel about GreyParrot and Earth? 

drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Vaarka
From My Point Of View