Author: Stephen

Total: 72
disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
-->
@ethang5
Another good post Etrnl.
From which god planet did he dispatch this alleged good post?

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@ethang5
Like he is deliberately setting them up for me to knock them out of the park unbothered.

It just feels too easy to beat him, and his outrage seems like fake and comical overacting to me

Yes and fun to watch :)

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@ethang5
but people move away from you out of disgust, not fear.

Lmbo, perfectly stated!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5

You have said that a few times now but here you are STILL, wasting your time
I never waste my time Jed.

Good.  Then you can crack on with this little problem that  you keep avoiding>>

In Luke's gospel we can read about the “joy” of the disciples because Jesus had endowed them with great powers by all accounts:

One day Jesus called together his twelve disciples and gave them power and authority to cast out all demons and to heal all diseases. Luke 9.
In fact there are 18 verses where authority to cast out and of casting out devils are mentioned. I won’t list them all unless asked to do so. But we can safely say that beyond doubt that the disciples were granted and did use this power of casting out devils/demons.

And the seventy [disciples]returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name. Luke 10:17.

We than get to the betrayal and  The Last Supper where we read;

The deal to betray Jesus.
“Then Satan entered Judas, surnamed Iscariot how he might betray Him” Luke 22:3.

The Last Supper
“And after the sop (dipped bread)Satan entered into him”.John 13:27.
And the story goes Judas popped out to betray his lord giving away the location where he can be found and arrested ect ect.

I think the question by know should be  glaring. But for those who do not want to face this, yet another anomaly as glaring as it is, one has to ask;

Why didn’t they cast out the devil that had entered Judas? And strangely, nowhere in the bible does anyone pray for Judas or the devil come to that. The devil, by all counts, was still one of god's creations too, after all.?

The reader should keep in mind here that the deal to betray Jesus was struck before the last supper.

So ethang. Read slowly and carefully. Take your time and get back to me when you have something solid, and more importantly, FACTUAL  to offer  instead of your usual rewriting of the scripture. 

OFF YOU GO.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@EtrnlVw
who the heck reads a book to not only ignore anything useful and worthwhile

Point me  to  something in the New Testament  that you believe is useful and worthwhile to me as a questioning and criticizing  atheist. Who knows;  it could lead me to create another interesting thread showing the benefits of  taking the New Testament at face value without question.

disgusted
disgusted
From which god planet did he dispatch this alleged good post?

disgusted
disgusted
The god planets ET, please enlighten us.
Purples and Greens and all the in betweens.
Oh god planets are so spiritual.
Oh praise Zzogalddan, the greatest god planet.
Funny as all fuck isn't it ET?
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
Post #10

As I told you, I will not waste my time with you. You can go to post #10 and pretend you don't see it, and claim you've "won" again.

If you cannot answer my questions, I will not answer yours either.

This is a debate site goober, not a rant site.when you're no longer afraid to address criticism, we'll talk. Till then, you get treated like the troll you are.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@EtrnlVw
Careful, he may begin stalking you too.
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Stephen
of  taking the New Testament at face value without question.

I'll address your inquiries when you leave out the assertions, til then I have no interest in dealing with an endless array of strawmen. How we avoid that, is by approaching me without preconceived ideas and assumptions. Thanks. 
disgusted
disgusted
Which god world will you meet Stephen on.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@EtrnlVw
An endless array of strawmen is all he has Etrnl. All he wants to do is post a wall-o-text to you and then claim that his spam proves his point.

But when he claims to quote the bible, double check the quote. Stephen's typing fingers have been known to be a little oily.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
Yes post #10 where you tell me.
No one needs to waste much time on you.

But here you still are.

And again at post #12 you respond to me

Then do not waste your time, silly billy. 

No one does anymore.

But here you still are

At post #15 you seem to have a change of heart or simply cannot get enough of me;

I will be here for you.

Which was so  nice and reassuring to know .

But then again at post # 20 you change your mind again and tell me again:

I won't waste time with you.

But here you still are.

And then at post # 26 you tell me :

I never waste my time

But here you still are wasting your time on me after telling me many times that you won’t waste your time on me. . You just cannot get yourself together can you? And you certainly cannot wait to waste your time on me can you?

Is it ANY wonder you cannot understand these complicated, ambiguous, anomalous, enigmatic biblical half stories and contradictions in the scripture. Just look yourself man, you’re all over the place. You are attacking the man and not the ball and showing your desperation.  Listen fool, you haven't once attempted to explain this very odd story and your berating of me and lying does not explain this  silly story about ghosts, spirits, devils and Satan and why the disciples didn’t do anything about the treacherous Judas, when they had been granted all the powers to do so AND even bragged about having and using them to-boot.

But I understand why you can’t explain it. You haven't been given the mental theological tools one needs to cope with the inevitable push back from persons such as myself.  And the reason for that is because your teachers and preachers knew the congregation wouldn't dare question them or their authority on anything they said and because the congregation was far too fk dumb to think and deduce for themselves, which in turn gave them the false belief that they didn't need practice or rehearse and prepare an answer to this problem, until, that is, someone like me comes along and points out the bleedin' obvious. This is why you are stumped to explain away this ambiguous anomaly  with credible, factual evidence, THEY hadn't prepared YOU for  this eventuality.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@EtrnlVw
More importantly, who the heck reads a book to not only ignore anything useful and worthwhile

Point me  to  something in the New Testament  that you believe is useful and worthwhile to me as a questioning and criticizing  atheist. Who knows;  it could lead me to create another interesting thread showing the benefits of  taking the New Testament at face value without question.

I'll address your inquiries when you leave out the assertions, til then I have no interest in dealing with an endless array of strawmen. How we avoid that, is by approaching me without preconceived ideas and assumptions. Thanks. 

So that will be a   ' no I cannot do that because there is nothing in the New Testament that a Christian benefits from that an atheist might also benefit from without having to go down on his knees, prey to the sky, or an  terrible image of a man suffering a violent death on a cross or take the bible at face value without question'.

I see , just as I thought. One doesn't have to be religious to see that there might be fk plenty of benefits ie " useful and worthwhile"  in the scriptures, but it is odd that  you are reluctant to point them out, why is that ?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
But when he claims to quote the bible, double check the quote. Stephen's typing fingers have been known to be a little oily.

So now then,  you are even now denying that these verses below that I  have also quoted at post one, my opening post of this thread which I have also re posted for you at post #34 above because you keep missing it,   are even from the bible? How incredulous of you.

Luke 9 King James Version (KJV)
9 Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases.  https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=luke+9&version=KJV

Luke 10:17 King James Version (KJV)
17 And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=luke+10%3A17&version=KJV

Luke 22:3 King James Version (KJV)
Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the number of the twelve.https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=luke+22%3A3&version=KJV

John 13:27 King James Version (KJV)
27 And after the sop Satan entered into him. Then said Jesus unto him, That thou doest, do quickly.https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+13%3A27&version=KJV

My word, you really are desperate, aren't you? You are forgetting ONE simple fact. I have no reason to, tell lies. I simply highlight a biblical contradiction, an anomalous statement, an ambiguous statement or a biblical half story and then leave it up to you so called experts to explain them away... Which you never do and cannot do. I am still waiting - over a year now - for you to explain away this little problem that is the topic of this thread.  and you have done everything to avoid it. 
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
Hey Jethro, my answer is in post #10. Dodge it till you're blue in the face, it will remain there calling you a fake.

Addressing you is not a waste of time, playing your silly obtuse game would be a waste of time. You are the type who thinks repetition and lies are good tools. You will see. You only convince the choir with those tactics.

You are a fake. A fraud. Writing in caps, and bolding will not change that. Address rebuttals to the fakery you post. Stop running away. This is a debate site, not a podium for your rants.

So I will shine a spotlight every time you post some fake tripe, and I will tag you every time you run away, claiming I haven't addressed your fakery.

And I can do so for longer than you can run. I was trained for it. Go ahead, try me.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
Hey Jethro, my answer is in post #10. Dodge it till you're blue in the face, it will remain there calling you a fake.

So you keep saying. And I haven't dodged anything, what is there for me to dodge? 

This is your post ten :

@ethang5 wrote  Right now there are 4 threads you abandoned when your fakery was challenged.

Your idea of "contradiction" seems to be that people or God didn't do what you wanted them to do.

You aren't above lying and posting fake verses. And you never address rebuttals, instead, you simply keep posting the verses you think are problematic as if simply posting them proves you correct.

Finally, you are ignorant of scripture. You do not know even obvious things like, for example, the passage of the last supper says clearly why no one questioned why Judas left, either you have never read the passage, or you are a blatant liar, thinking no one will read the passage and see you're lying.

You are a fake. A fraud. No one needs to waste much time on you.

Now tell me stupid, what is there for me to dodge. I have asked questions, you haven't answered them. Calling me fake and falsely accusing me of posting fake verses does not solve this extremely problematic story of Judas and the failure of the disciples to cast out the satan. does it you fool?

Addressing you is not a waste of time

Make you mind up you contradictory buffoon!!!!!:  You always fail to defend your corner ALWAYS!!!

At post #10 where you tell me.
No one needs to waste much time on you.
at post # 20 you tell me again:

I won't waste time with you.
You are nothing less than a joke. 
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@ethang5
Stop running away
Is so funny coming from you

Running away may be a charge that can be brought against a member who having been given a three day suspension from DART threw an enormous hissy fit and ran away to DDO for a year.
It was and is hilarious though.
Running away explained!!

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
...for example, the passage of the last supper says clearly why no one questioned why Judas left, either you have never read the passage, or you are a blatant liar, thinking no one will read the passage and see you're lying.

Is the reason why Judas left the supper mentioned in the passage? If you say "no", I'll expose your lie, if you say "yes", I'll ask why are you pretending it isn't there? What do you say Habib?

post #11
You post stupidity such as "why didn't any of the disciples question Judas leaving?" When it clearly says right there in the text that the disciples supposed Judas was being sent on an errand. Are you that poor a reader, or are you just ignorant?

I have nothing to be fraudulent about.
This is true. Which makes your fakery curious. Why lie? Why post fake verses? Obviously you don't really believe the bible has contradictions or else you wouldn't need to fake verses or lie about the bibles contents. You post fakery because you know the unchanged verses are correct.

Make you mind up you contradictory buffoon!!!!!:  You always fail to defend your corner ALWAYS!!!
Calm down Cletus. My mind is made. You are a fake. A fraud. You make fake claims then run away from the rebuttals, pretending they aren't there.

This is what not wasting time on you feels like. You seem to be enjoying it. Now, be yourself and dodge post #10 and #11 again. The Gentle Readers won't see you dodge yet again. Lol.
Stephen
Stephen
.for example, the passage of the last supper says clearly why no one questioned why Judas left,

No it doesn't, if anything it proves my point because they didn't understand a thing as tong on, you idiot.  I am asking WHY no one stopped him, and why no one drove out the Satan that had "entered him". 

"why didn't any of the disciples question Judas leaving?" 

But still no one questioned where or why he was leaving on such an important occasion. WHY??  Why didn't they question him. They didn't know the meaning behind what Jesus had said when he said ; "That thou doest, do quickly".

READ HERE>>>>>  28 Now no man at the table knew for what intent he spake this unto him.

And  no man at the table recognised Satan either , did they you buffoon.

And AGAIN, you have failed to explain why the disciples , after being granted the powers to cast out demons, did they not cast out Satan. Satan had entered Judas well before the last supper and they had been sitting at the same fk table as him fk knows how long.

Why post fake verses? 

I haven't. But  you keep insisting this while ignoring the fact that I have posted those easily proven verses that you now are saying are fake, but they are from your bible and you deny this.  SO, here they are AGAIN for anyone to check and confirm with links

9 Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases.  https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=luke+9&version=KJV

17 And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=luke+10%3A17&version=KJV

Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the number of the twelve.https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=luke+22%3A3&version=KJV

27 And after the sop Satan entered into him. Then said Jesus unto him, That thou doest, do quickly.https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+13%3A27&version=KJV

Your a fool and a failure of the first caliber. I keep telling you. I have nothing to lie about. Is all I have are questions that you cannot fkn answer.
Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
-->
@ethang5
You are basically a troll, and I was trained for trolls like you.
How do you train for a troll?

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
...for example, the passage of the last supper says clearly why no one questioned why Judas left,

No it doesn't...

Jhn 13:26 - Jesus answered, He it is, to whom I shall give a sop, when I have dipped it. And when he had dipped the sop, he gave it to Judas Iscariot, the sonof Simon.

Jhn 13:27 - And after the sop Satan entered into him. Then said Jesus unto him, That thou doest, do quickly.

Jhn 13:28 - Now no man at the table knew for what intent he spake this unto him.

Jhn 13:29 - For some of them thought, because Judas had the bag, that Jesus had said unto him, Buy those things that we have need of against the feast; or, that he should give something to the poor.

Jhn 13:30 - He then having received the sop went immediately out: and it was night.

Tell us another lie Habib.

...they didn't understand a thing as tong on, you idiot.
Of course not genius, that's why they didn't stop Judas. But is your claim about to morph into the disciples not knowing what was going on?

I am asking WHY no one stopped him,...
The answer is in the passage Jethro. See the verse bolded just for you? (Jn 13:39)

But still no one questioned where or why he was leaving on such an important occasion. WHY??
You have to read the passage genius.
Jhn 13:28 - Now no man at the table knew for what intent he spake this unto him.

Jhn 13:29 - For some of them thought, because Judas had the bag, that Jesus had said unto him, Buy those things that we have need of against the feast; or, that he should give something to the poor.

Quick! Pretend you didn't see this!

..why no one drove out the Satan that had "entered him".
Because Judas went immediately out: (verse 13:30) He left immediately. Simple reading will cure your ignorance Habib.

And  no man at the table recognised  Satan either, did they you buffoon.
Lol!! You think Judas transmogrified into a half goat demon with horns? How daft are you? That is your contradiction? That Judas didn't grow a red tail? This is what happens Gentle Reader when people get their information from movies instead of the bible. Lol.

And AGAIN, you have failed to explain why the disciples , after being granted the powers to cast out demons, did they not cast out Satan. 
They can only fail at what they try. If Judas left immediately, they had no chance. Think man. This isn't rocket science.

Satan had entered Judas well before the last supper and they had been sitting at the same fk table as him fk knows how long.
Did Jesus know?

Why post fake verses? 

I haven't. 
You have. And it is still up in your post. I pointed it out. The server here can only be changed by Mike. I hope you aren't accusing him of changing your post.

...verses that you now are saying are fake,
Nice try liar. You know which verses you faked, don't try to pretend now that I'm talking about the verses you only just now posted. Why lie?

Your a fool and a failure of the first caliber.
And yet I beat you like you're a small girl, and you dodge questions like a cheating spouse.

...all I have are questions that you cannot fkn answer.
Yet I've again answered all your questions by posting the verses that answer them.

I have nothing to lie about.
That is true, but yet you keep lying. My guess is you think saying that I put words into scripture that weren't there will convince people who aren't paying close attention.

But I'm still gratified that you believe you need to lie to make the charge of a contradiction. And that you need to pretend to be obtuse and lie again when I answer you out of the bible.

The answers are here. I posted them. Everyone can see them. Pretend again that they don't exist so we can see how desperate and ignorant you are.

Go ahead.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Alec
Its grueling Alec. Like intellectual Navy Seal training.

Each troll is different and has different tactics and agendas. You have to use a troll, not just contradict him. Most trolls will have the presence of mind to know not to answer questions, but their dodge is just as bad as having to answer honestly. So simply asking them questions shows their troll underbelly.

Trolls lack impulse control, so pushing their buttons gets them to negate their own arguments.

Much of the training I can't tell you about because it would forewarn trolls, and to be forewarned is to be forearmed.

Of the 5  religion board trolls that switched over from DDO, only one remains, and soon his stalking and spamming will get him banned because he cannot control his troll impulses. All I have to to do is wave the red cloth, and step out of his way as he charges.

Of the two big trolls native to Dart, one seems to have lost his joy of trolling and isn't posting, and the other, as you can see, is threatening to fly off the rails.

Its a hard thankless job, which sometimes requires me to trade popularity for troll demise, but that is an acceptable price to pay.

It's dangerous, and none professional should not attempt to directly confront a troll. So I step in and relieve the Gentle Reader of the burden. Like how Speedrace did not need to confront the moron racist troll himself at all on the "People Should Not Be Allowed To Make Personal Attacks On The Mod" thread. No thanks needed.

Its my job. I was trained for it. And I happen to be fascinated by trolls and morons. The internet is a wonderland.
Stephen
Stephen
.for example, the passage of the last supper says clearly why no one questioned why Judas left,

No it doesn't...

Jhn 13:26 - Jesus answered, He it is, to whom I shall give a sop, when I have dipped it. And when he had dipped the sop, he gave it to Judas Iscariot, the sonof Simon.
It also says - contradictory - 28 Now no man at the table knew for what intent he spake this unto him.
 BUT AGAIN!! this does not explain why Judas wasn't stopped.  Why didn't these disciples not stop Judas betraying Jesus and why did they not simply cast out this Satan.

Again your argument fails.

The disciples didn't understand a thing as to what was going on, you idiot.
Of course not genius, that's why they didn't stop Judas. 

But you have said they did know above that they did know, silly little billy.

LOOK by your own fkn hand>>>>>  John 13:24-27 King James Version (KJV)
24 Simon Peter therefore beckoned to him, that he should ask who it should be of whom he spake.
25 He then lying on Jesus' breast saith unto him, Lord, who is it?

>>>>>>>>     26 Jesus answered, He it is, to whom I shall give a sop, when I have dipped it. And when he had dipped the sop, he gave it to Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon.   <<<<<<<<<

27 And after the sop Satan entered into him. Then said Jesus unto him, That thou doest, do quickly. 

So at least one person apart from Jesus did know, why wasn't he stopped and why didn't the gifted disciples cast out the Satan that had - by all accounts -   " entered Judas"?  They had been sitting right next to him all fkn night sharing supper and wine and bread.  

Why post fake verses? 

Yes you keep saying this simply because you have nowhere to go with this argument.  You simply cannot explain why the disciples FAILED  to notice a Satan when it was sitting next to them and also FAILED to cast Satan out considering that they had been endowed with the gift to do so.

Here are those verses AGAIN , anyone can read them for themselves. 

They are not fake verses, that is, unless you  are now saying that the verses above are not the words in the bible. Are you saying that those verses above are not in the bible/ yes or no will do, Jethro.

I was trained for trolls like you.
Well if that is the case you are as badly trained in biblical studies as you are anything else. Asking questions is not trolling. It just pisses YOU off because you cannot explain my questions away and YOU, like others here, do not like these anomalies, contradictions and half stories being highlighted for others to read.

You consistently come across as one of those Psychic cringe failures that James Randi used to debunk with no effort.  You are nothing but a snake oil sales man who lies and cheats  and plays the numbers game in the belief &  knowledge that there has to be one sucker in the audience of a few hundred who will believe your lies and re writing of these scriptures.

James Randi exposes Hydrick

Just like Hydrick, You have been shown to be pathetic and desperate. So much so that you have to lie, re write and put words into the mouths of these biblical characters that they didn't say.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@ethang5
Why does everyone except me think your a douche bag?
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
It also says - contradictory - 28 Now no man at the table knew for what intent he spake this unto him.
It isn't contradictory Hosea. Jesus spoke to Judas after handing him the sop. The disciples saw Jesus hand him the sop, but did not know what Jesus said to him. Your reading comprehension is poor.

BUT AGAIN!! this does not explain why Judas wasn't stopped.
Sure it does Habib. Jesus whispered something to Judas and the disciples saw him rise and leave immediately.

The disciples assumed, Judas was being sent on an errand by their Master. Why would they stop him? Also, Judas left before anyone could stop him, though no one would try since they thought Jesus was sending him out.

The explanation to your stupid assumption is in the passage genius.

Why didn't these disciples not stop Judas betraying Jesus..
They did not know Judas was betraying Jesus.

...and why did they not simply cast out this Satan.
Satan is not visible in the people he possesses or oppresses. Your question is idiotic.

Again your argument fails.
Lol. Its scripture Habib, not my argument. You said the reason was not there. I posted it.

But you have said they did know above that they did know, silly little billy.
No liar. I didn't.

So at least one person apart from Jesus did know,...
Know what? What Jesus said to Judas, or that Judas would be the one to betray Jesus? I won't let you get slippery with what it is that was "known".

...why wasn't he stopped 
Again, because he left immediately. And because the passage says they assumed, because Judas was group treasurer, Jesus was sending him to buy something for the supper. Ask again and the answer will be the same.

...why didn't the gifted disciples cast out the Satan that had - by all accounts -   " entered Judas"?
Because Judas left immediately and because they did not know Satan had entered Judas. The answers are in the passage written 2,000 years ago Einstein.

They had been sitting right next to him all fkn night sharing supper and wine and bread.  
So? What do you think they had, Satanic radar? The bible doesn't have to address your dumb assumptions. The text says Satan entered Judas only just before he rose and left.

Yes you keep saying this simply because you have nowhere to go with this argument.
I keep saying it because you post things that you know are untrue. You lie.

You simply cannot explain why the disciples FAILED  to notice a Satan...
They were not supposed to. Because you think they should have means nothing.

...and also FAILED to cast Satan out considering that they had been endowed with the gift to do so.
The gift to exorcize is not the gift to recognize possession on sight Hosea. And again, Judas left immediately.

They are not fake verses, that is, unless you  are now saying that the verses above are not the words in the bible.
The verses of the bible are fine. You are the liar. You posted lies, and are now trying to pretend it is these new verses that I am calling you a liar about. You faked previous verses. Would you like me to post your lie again?

Are you saying that those verses above are not in the bible/ yes or no will do, Jethro.
I'm saying you posted fake verses in a pervious post. Should I cite the post?

Well if that is the case you are as badly trained in biblical studies as you are anything else.
And yet you dodge my questions in every post. And I've got you lying and pretending not to see the explanations in front of you. Nah, I think I'm doing fine Jethro. Keep playing obtuse, it may start working for ya.

Asking questions is not trolling.
Never answering questions is. And lying is. And posting false verses is. And pretending not to see answers is. You are a troll. And you've met a troll whisperer for the first time. Lolz will abound.

It just pisses YOU off because you cannot explain my questions away and YOU, like others here, do not like these anomalies, contradictions and half stories being highlighted for others to read.
Lol. That must be why you keep posting them even after a clear explanation is given to you from the text itself. Go ahead, you will find the Gentle Readers, even the atheist ones, are not as stupid as you think they are.

Posting in bold will not make you more credible. I don't care if you insult me as long as I show you to be the fake you are.

And you are a fraud. Here is one example from above.

for example, the passage of the last supper says clearly why no one questioned why Judas left,

No it doesn't...
And we saw that it did. You lied. How do I know you lied? I showed you the passage in the previous post, and you posted yourself the passage where it tells us why no one questioned why Judas left, and yet you claimed again in this post that it didn't exist. You lied. And you're still lying now.

Your claims of contradictions are all ridiculous assumptions caused by your ignorance. And yes, making dumb claims and then dodging questions is trolling.

Whisper, whisper, whisper....

Lol

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
You really are fool of excuses and outright crap. You haven't explained this explainable enigma because you are incapable. You do not posses the theological  mental capacity to deal with is so accuse me of posting verses that are not even in the bible when any reader here - other than you - can prove for themselves that they are. 

You consistently come across as one of those Psychic cringe failures that James Randi used to debunk with no effort.  You are nothing but a snake oil sales man who lies and cheats  and plays the numbers game in the belief &  knowledge that there has to be one sucker in the audience of a few hundred who will believe your lies and re writing of these scriptures.

James Randi exposes Hydrick

Just like Hydrick, You have been shown to be pathetic and desperate. So much so that you have to lie, re write and put words into the mouths of these biblical characters that they didn't say.

So again.  Why didn't any single one of these newly gift disciples cast out Satan from the the traitorous Judas when sitting next to him all fkn night.

disgusted
disgusted
Now no man at the table knew for what intent he spake this unto him.
The THIS that I've highlighted in the sentence above is an obvious reference to what Jesus said to Judas, The sentence is claiming categorically that the men at the table knew what was said but didn't know what it meant, making this claim:
but did not know what Jesus said to him.
Therefore is totally dishonest and the dishonesty is supported by the fact that the author has quoted what was said, only someone who heard the remark could relay that quote and only the men at the table were there.
Jesus whispered something to Judas
You would need to support this lie with a scriptural quotation.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
Stupidity has not helped you, but keep trying. It may suddenly start working.

In the main time, come up with another clunker I can debunk so you can do your obtuse song and dance again.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@ethang5
Got no response to post #58?
Not surprising, you always run away.