Author: Stephen

Total: 72
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@ethang5

Satan is not visible in the people he possesses or oppresses
Then how the fk did anyone  know that Satan had had possessed Judas in the first place?
 And how were the gospel writers able to write about the possession of Judas if Satan wasn't even visible and showed no signs at all that he had possessed Judas?

This is what happens all the time with you devout Christians. You paint yourself into a tight corner and then try to escape  by making things up on the hoof, inventing excuses and telling out right lies and then expect your listener or reader to accept the first piece of shite that comes spewing from you lying mouth in so digging your holy hole even deeper You are a disgrace to your religion and your god!

In the main time, come up with another clunker I can debunk so you can do your obtuse song and dance again.

You haven't debunked anything. You must keep missing the main question of the whole thread, Hydrick.

James Randi exposes Hydrick

HERE>>>>>>>>> Why didn't any single one of these newly gift disciples cast out Satan from the the traitorous Judas when they had sitting next to him all  night?

ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
Then how the fk did anyone  know that Satan had had possessed Judas in the first place?
The bible is inspired by God. The point here is, you were wrong. The text did say why no one stopped Judas. It does say why Judas was not excorsized. You were just ignorant, and now you want to ooze to another topic.

You paint yourself into a tight corner and then try to escape  by making things up on the hoof,...
That the bible is the inspired word of God has been the Christian position for more than 6,000 years. Did you not know this?

You are a disgrace to your religion and your god!
My God loves me. And I'm not the one parading my ignorance around like a flag.

Re-asking a dumb question that has been answered already, doesn't make the question less dumb.

As I said, you are a fake. Smoke and mirrors is all you have. Go lick your wounds, and try not to be totally ignorant of the next "contradiction" you try to hock.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@ethang5
Epic FAIL.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5

HERE>>>>>>>>> Why didn't any single one of these newly gift disciples cast out Satan from the the traitorous Judas when they had sitting next to him all  night?

The bible is inspired by God. 
And that is your answer is it?  I am amazed at how just five  words can amount to  biggest mound of steaming bull shite that I have ever read..

"Inspired by god", Prove it. Prove it with FACTUAL EVIDENCE, THEN, Hydrick !!!!!

The bible is inspired by God.

Stop telling lies, Hydrick!!  You paint yourself into a tight corner and then try to escape  by making things up on the hoof,... i.e. TELLING LIES!!!!

That the bible is the inspired word of God

You are attempting to answer this embarrassing question by inventing more stories and telling more lies.

Re-asking a dumb question that has already been answered......

More lies!!!!Hydrick You have not answered this very difficult and embarrassing question because you lack the intelligence to do so. Maybe if you had scrutinsed these scriptures a little closer when you were being groomed and indoctrinated into Christianity you may now have a plausible - but doubtful - response.   As it is, you are just talking crap and digging a bigger hole for yourself and your religion.  You have no evidence to support your replies.  

START A THREAD showing your proof  of how YOU KNOW the scriptures were inspired by god? It should be a walk in the park for you seeing your so good at making shite up as you go. 

you are a fake. Smoke and mirrors is all you have. Go lick your wounds,

Your insistence in accusing me of doing EXACTLY what it is that YOU are doing is pointless,Hydrick  I have no wounds to lick, Hydrick. I have absolutely nothing to lose by posing questions that you repeatedly fail to answer  .    And every time you fail, you prove my case that these scriptures are a ancient classical mess of jumbled half stories, ambiguous statements, enigmatic verses and out right lies.

James Randi exposes Hydrick

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
All of a sudden, you aren't interested in your lame contradiction lies anymore?

Whether the bible is true or not, your questions were stupid, because the answers were in the text. You were ignorant of what you were talking about.

You lied in order to claim a contradiction. You are a liar. A fake. A fraud.

If you believe the bible is untrue, what does it matter to you if what you call a false narrative is untrue?

You are empty Stephen. Your bluster and silly bitterness show it. What happened to you to make you so warped?
Stephen
Stephen
All of a sudden, you aren't interested in your lame contradiction lies anymore?

What contradiction!!!!??

The theme of this particular topic is the question as to why not a single one of the disciples didn't cast out Satan when he had "entered Judas". although they had been gifted with the powers to cast out demons?  You first reply was to tell us  that "no one could see Satan had entered Judas" which raised yet another embarrassing  question of, HOW the fk didn't anyone know he was even the room never mind lodging in the body of a fellow disciple? 

You then try to wave this away by telling us that   "the gospels are god inspired" which doesn't go anywhere near answering the question.

I can only assume that you either didn't understand the question or you missed it altogether. So I will simplify the question for you.

We know from these scripture that Jesus had given his disciples the gift of casting out demons.

Luke 9 New Living Translation (NLT)https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+9&version=NLTJesus Sends Out the Twelve Disciples
 When Jesus had called the Twelve together, he gave them power and authority to drive out all demons and to cure diseases, 

So this begs  the most important question all Christians should ask:

Why didn't any single one of these newly gift disciples cast out Satan from the the traitorous Judas when they had sitting next to him all  night?

Right, lets us see how you get on with that now that I have simplyfide it for you, Hydrick!!

START A THREAD showing your proof  of how YOU KNOW the scriptures were inspired by god? It should be a walk in the park for you seeing your so good at making shite up as you go. 

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
You have been answered. Stupidly re-asking doesn't make you look smarter. Pretending I have not debunked your nonsense doesn't change the fact.

You do the same dumb thing every time, pretend you don't see the answer, and then claim I haven't answered, and then stupidly re-post the question.

I guess you're thinking you're fooling someone. You're empty Stephen. Vacuous.

Stephen
Stephen
You have been answered.

Nope. Stop telling fkn lies, Hydrick!!

You don't have an answer. And well understandable too. I haven't yet   met a theologian or a full blown devout Christian who has ever been able to answer this question .

START A THREAD showing your proof  of how YOU KNOW the scriptures were inspired by god? It should be a walk in the park for you seeing your so good at making shite up as you go. 

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Stephen
So that will be a   ' no I cannot do that because there is nothing in the New Testament that a Christian benefits from that an atheist might also benefit from without having to go down on his knees, prey to the sky, or an  terrible image of a man suffering a violent death on a cross or take the bible at face value without question'.

I see , just as I thought. One doesn't have to be religious to see that there might be fk plenty of benefits ie " useful and worthwhile"  in the scriptures, but it is odd that  you are reluctant to point them out, why is that ?

Lol we're on a roll this morning, let's try that again....
I'll address your inquiries when you leave out the assertions, til then I have no interest in dealing with an endless array of strawmen. How we avoid that, is by approaching me without preconceived ideas and assumptions. 
Thanks. 

P.S you may actually want to ask me about my beliefs before you assume what they are. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@EtrnlVw
P.S you may actually want to ask me about my beliefs before you assume what they are. 

I responded to what yo wrote and it appears to me that you appear to believe that there  are somethings "useful and worthwhile" to be gleaned. I have asked you to point them out but you have come up the an excuse not to do that.

Why should I ask you about your beliefs? The topic of this thread - my thread-  is about a question that all Christians should be asking. What you believe is irrelevant to the question or this thread. You could always start your own thread telling us all about your beliefs and why you believe what it is you believe. I would gladly engage you.

Post 27 More importantly, who the heck reads a book to not only ignore anything useful and worthwhile but to make up supposed contradictions lol?? now that is something else. When I realized he's just reading the book only to find mistakes his topics became meaningless. I would be more impressed if people were to overlook imperfection to find the underlying objective of the accounts, then deal with them or ask questions. The shallowness of religious forum atheists is something to scratch the noggin about. 

from the same post:

Post 27 I would be more impressed if people were to overlook imperfection......

But I do acknowledge that you do appear to believe that there are what you describe as "imperfections" in these scriptures.

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Stephen
What I mean is leave out the nonsense when you respond to me, need I point out all the unnecessary assumptions in your posts directed to me? you didn't just ask for information worthwhile did you? all you have to do is go back and read them. Then, I have to respond to your inquiries plus your bare assertions. That is frustrating. 
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Stephen
Why should I ask you about your beliefs?

Because that way I don't have to deal with your strawmen. If I wanted to address the topic I would have, I was here replying to Ethan.