-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
wrong
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@ATroubledMan
Do you know what else I noticed just now? You reply to everyone with the @ function except for me (it's true that you also haven't a select few times with others but with me you haven't in this thread, consistently).

It is as if you either have some muscle memory of being blocked by me from the past or that you only click 'reply' as an instinctive thing when you disagree with someone whereas when you agree or feel aligned to them, you don't click it. This would also add up somewhat with where you haven't @'d someone in the past.

It is in noticing things like this that I make deductions about people on here that the mods would struggle to. It doesn't matter what you tell me, and the answer to your question if I enjoy my time here, I don't much but I don't hate it. It definitely got better after I quit the Discord server, that place is toxic and managed terribly (though it's improved with time, it's just too prone to toxicity and seen as a safe place to be toxic vs the main website).

It doesn't matter to me what you say, I know I am not wrong that you're an alt of someone. In fact, the way you're replying makes me all the more sure you are. Just stop pretending that I am wrong. You are telling me that you're so familiar with DDO that you somehow investigate Juggle enough to find it to be a shell company? Is that meant to make us believe that you're a brand new user?

ATroubledMan
Debates: 0
ATroubledMan
-->
@RationalMadman
Do you know what else I noticed just now? You reply to everyone with the @ function except for me 
Terribly sorry, not sure how I forgot to do that. 

It doesn't matter to me what you say, I know I am not wrong that you're an alt of someone. 
I have no problem you believing whatever you want. I've been trying to be civil and friendly, but you seem to want to pick a fight and accuse me of something. I see no reason to continue this discussion.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@ATroubledMan
RM has a point. You seem to be a reasonable person overall and ethang notable toxic behavior at times can be pestering. But RM has a point. While I liked bsh1, it was a defend for yourself type deal. I also grow up in a city where you have to defend yourself in order to do well because that's the attitude we grow in. We talk from the heart, and when you think people are doing something wrong, you call them out on it. Hence why I have gotten in some feuds with members. That's how I was raised and there ain't anything I can change. I am usually calm and hide it by being relatively polite, but there are cases where I will not be afraid to be ruthless. I've done it to people IRL and it's a reality check. 99.99% of the time it's containable because I have a good sense of direction.

It's just an attitude older members have on the site. Certainly I don't come off (i hope) in that way, but members who were here for a while do due to that nature they were taught when entering the site
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
I was saying I agreed with you, why do you take everything out of context
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Saying someone is wrong generally means you disagree with them (in other words that you think they are wrong).
ATroubledMan
ATroubledMan
-->
@Vader
 when you think people are doing something wrong, you call them out on it. 
In many cases that may be true, but it isn't on a public forum. That's why there are moderators, they enforce the rules. There are lots of public forums and they all make their own rules. Most have similar rules when it comes to how problems are dealt with and they almost always are dealt with by moderators or administrators. The core members are never allowed to deal with it themselves. That was Ethang5 mistake. He decided the rules didn't apply to him.

Vader
Vader
-->
@ATroubledMan
Exactly why ethang5 was banned. His attacks were uncalled for, but his intentions weren't bad for the site. His ignoring of the rules is what is bad and he was reprimanded
ATroubledMan
ATroubledMan
-->
@Vader
his intentions weren't bad for the site.
If people were thinking about signing up here, but then started to read his posts, there's a good chance they changed their minds. 

Vader
Vader
-->
@ATroubledMan
He's the small minority in the majority for that behavior. If 1 person sees his posts and wants to leave because of them, I wouldn't want him on a debate site
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
ok bye bye
Melcharaz
Debates: 6
Melcharaz
You can disagree with people without doing "direct attack" you dont have to curse or insult or degrade or troll, we make choices how to approach people. 
Melcharaz
Debates: 6
Melcharaz
Forgot to add this.

2. Direct Attack
A direct attack is when a user posts something negative about a specific member. Direct attacks may take place within a thread or may constitute the thread itself. Call-out threads (threads in which a purpose of the thread is to attack another users) are severe examples of direct attacks. Generalized complaints about generalized behaviors are not direct attacks.

Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Dr.Franklin
wrong
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
you are
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Dr.Franklin
no 
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
yes
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Dr.Franklin

RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
@User_2006
Click preview argument, it saves. Don't click publish whike in the preview.

Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
@User_2006
That works as well
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
Discussion point aside, all I see is s launch of a Forum topic with a string of posts to pad the count, a measured item. Why not combine all those thoughts registered in 8 minutes in one post?

To the topic: I found DDO literally 6 weeks ago, and found it completely unresponsive to queries about its operation
before joining DART 5 weeks ago, and discovering DDO was dead. So, why isn't it buried?

Opinions? What's the Forum? An attempt to replace Plato's Republic?

Polls? Unless scientifically conducted with unbiased questions, a targeted response group, a calculated margin of error and confidence level, what good are they? Leave them to the media to conduct poorly; we do not need to add to their idiocy.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit

Jeff_Goldblum
Debates: 13
Jeff_Goldblum
-->
@DebateArt.com
Thank you for all your hard work.
DebateArt.com
DebateArt.com
-->
@Jeff_Goldblum
No, thank YOU for being a part of our community :)